PDA

View Full Version : Going to Orlando!-

Volcompat321
Dec 19, 2009, 12:19 PM
Some friends and I are going to Orlando.
Gonna go to Vans Skate Park, the huge mall thing (millenia something).
And some other things.
We are bored, Melbourne sucks a donkey turd.

Anyway, I'll take some pictures for anyone that cares (I doubt anyone does).
I'll show you how beautiful Florida can be.
(And how trashy, at the same time!)

Zeek123
Dec 19, 2009, 12:31 PM
I do...

Volcompat321
Dec 19, 2009, 12:35 PM
Well then!
I'll take the pictures! :D

Zeek123
Dec 19, 2009, 12:44 PM
Schwing! :wacko:

Volcompat321
Dec 19, 2009, 12:46 PM
Hahaha.
I'll take some pictures of the highways too. Might actually be able to see the cows and horses along the way.

I cant say much for Orlando, because it's a pretty busy place. Kinda like (most) northern areas like New England, and then California.

I'll get some of Melbourne too, while I'm at it.

Zeek123
Dec 19, 2009, 12:48 PM
Well... it's my cousin's wedding today... you can have pics of that if you want :p

SpikeOtacon
Dec 19, 2009, 02:08 PM
Some pictures of a place that isn't cold and covered in two feet of snow would be a welcome chance of scenery for me. :disapprove:

Zeek123
Dec 19, 2009, 04:45 PM
Some pictures of a place that isn't cold and covered in two feet of snow would be a welcome chance of scenery for me. :disapprove:

Our snow sucks...

I don't get it. One who lives in the midwest would expect snow, right? Guess not.

SpikeOtacon
Dec 19, 2009, 05:19 PM
Our snow sucks...

I don't get it. One who lives in the midwest would expect snow, right? Guess not.

Hah. We got all of your snow and then some. Heaviest snow since 1996 for my state!

Volcompat321
Dec 19, 2009, 10:07 PM
Hah. We got all of your snow and then some. Heaviest snow since 1996 for my state!

Well, Florida(where I went) definitely doesn't have snow.
Though it was at a temperature today that "normal" Floridians would think is cold.
My friend was driving, and I had the window down with my t-shirt and shorts on.
Both my friends had jacket or sweatshirts on lol.
It was about 59 degrees by the time we left.

Our snow sucks...

There's no such thing as bad snow!(JK, after it's down for a few days and turns to slush, it's crap lol.).

I'll edit the pictures in. Of course they will be in the RL picture thread, so I'll just edit that link in.

Volcompat321
Dec 19, 2009, 10:49 PM
I was gonna edit, but I'm too damn lazy.
Here's the pics from today!
If anyone wants some full sized, just let me know.
Orlando pictures! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2411427&postcount=719)

ShinMaruku
Dec 20, 2009, 09:34 AM
Hahaha.
I'll take some pictures of the highways too. Might actually be able to see the cows and horses along the way.

I cant say much for Orlando, because it's a pretty busy place. Kinda like (most) northern areas like New England, and then California.

I'll get some of Melbourne too, while I'm at it.
Orlando ain't buys lie those places. I been to Orlando and those places.
Then again I have a house in Orlando :P

Volcompat321
Dec 20, 2009, 09:50 AM
Sure it is.
It's just not as "bad" as them.
There's two main roads that are like that, and you can pretty much get anywhere in Orlando by taking the two roads.
They are Orange Blossom Trail, and Universal Blvd. (well, maybe 3..Goldenrod too).
Shit, Goldenrod goes all the way down to Melbourne, no lights, traffic(unless there's a hurricane evacuation) nothing really.
If you go SR-520 or SR-95(til you have to get off), then you will see all the pretty stuff along the way.

ShinMaruku
Dec 20, 2009, 07:20 PM
It's nice and fairly quiest there, I don't like Orlando so :P

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 20, 2009, 10:52 PM
Jones or Bloom?

The differences are astounding.

But then its too late for that and the pics are in for viewing on your viewfinder.
*Lever pull Click*

Volcompat321
Dec 20, 2009, 10:53 PM
I could live without Orlando, but honestly, anything is better than Melbourne.
The folks around here apparently call it "Melboring"....it really is boring.
I think it's safe to assume, it's the same everywhere else too though.

The reason why I love it, is because it's the closest city that resembles Boston, and that's where I'm originally from, so it's somewhat special to me.

I would give almost anything to move back up there, or Alaska.