PDA

View Full Version : Ok I quit this game many years ago and starting to play again...

Jinxpalm
Dec 21, 2009, 11:32 AM
Any advice on how to level up pretty fast? I had to start my characters back at level 1 so I am hoping to speed up lvling at least in the lower levels. Thanks.

VanguardXXI
Dec 21, 2009, 11:55 AM
rite now i see people running Innocent Girl for levels.It's in the G.R.M. shop on Parum.

JerZim1
Dec 21, 2009, 12:02 PM
^ A mission in a shop?

Dhylec
Dec 21, 2009, 12:06 PM
^ A mission in a shop?
Yes, talk to the receptionist at GRM to play.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Dec 21, 2009, 12:19 PM
Ahh so that's where the mission is ^_^ people referred to it for a while and I always wondered what it was about. So long as its straight forward i'll give it a go.

Asides from that White Beast is a good run for levelling. I started a new character on Saturday evening and have got to level 33 in under 10 hours spamming the heck out of that run, sure its beyond tedious, helps with a team and all to make it quicker but it just depends how much of a grind you wanna make it. I made another character a month or so ago and deliberately avoided white beast, 45 hours and level 44, my new character if I stick to White Beast should outdo her level and save 20+ hours too.

Are you PC or 360? If PC we should meet up and play if you wanna?

Tifa

Jinxpalm
Dec 21, 2009, 12:30 PM
Ahh so that's where the mission is ^_^ people referred to it for a while and I always wondered what it was about. So long as its straight forward i'll give it a go.

Asides from that White Beast is a good run for levelling. I started a new character on Saturday evening and have got to level 33 in under 10 hours spamming the heck out of that run, sure its beyond tedious, helps with a team and all to make it quicker but it just depends how much of a grind you wanna make it. I made another character a month or so ago and deliberately avoided white beast, 45 hours and level 44, my new character if I stick to White Beast should outdo her level and save 20+ hours too.

Tifa

Thx Tifa but alas I am on 360 :/

Jinxpalm
Dec 21, 2009, 12:35 PM

Tifa

Also is there any way to keep doing white beast without doing the first mission before it as well?

PekingDuck13
Dec 21, 2009, 02:03 PM
Also is there any way to keep doing white beast without doing the first mission before it as well?

Yes, there's an NPC character standing in front of the entrance to the first mission. Talk to her and you can transport to the other lobby for a small fee.

Dragwind
Dec 21, 2009, 02:39 PM
SEED Express is another good mission to level up with good drops. It's at Paracabana coast.

NiceOnes
Dec 21, 2009, 03:27 PM
http://psupedia.info/Innocent_Girl

You'll notice that C-Rank gives 300% exp while B-Rank is 250% and A being 200%....

WB and SE can't compare to innocent girl in the earlier stages of character development.

WB FTL!!!

Dragwind
Dec 21, 2009, 03:49 PM
Innocent Girl is indeed superior for exp gain, but it gets boring playing alone for so long imo. If you have some people to play with, I suggest making a party and doing some of the other said missions.

Leadfoot
Dec 22, 2009, 07:54 AM
I think they mean, after you defeat alterazgoug (sp?) go to options to abandon mission.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Dec 22, 2009, 08:01 AM
Hiya,

I stand corrected I spent the night spamming Innocent girl and went up over 10 levels within 2 hours lol. Incredible exp boost to be sure ^_^ yep it may get boring after a while but at 10 mins a run on C rank its ridiculous levelling, especially easy to do being a gunner too, shame the MP isn't amazing but still you can't have everything :P

Tifa

SuperRygar
Dec 22, 2009, 11:26 AM

or just abandon mission after you pick up the boss drops