PDA

View Full Version : Just like in RL. Things happen when you least expect them to!

NiceOnes
Dec 22, 2009, 10:58 AM
Ever notice that if you actively hunt something it seems like it never drops?

I was running through the story mode with my Male Cast last night in hopes that he will be able to pull of at least the first Edel item...

Howzer drops the Vijeri / Resist.

I've killed Howzer COUNTLESS times with my Male Newman in search of the resist to no avail.

A RL example for me anyways would be women... I've been to the bar countless times looking for an easy friend usually to leave empty handed. Then the one night you go out with a different mindset or focus... Bang. There she is!

Anyways.... I say just sit back and enjoy the ride. Set goals but don't dwell too hard on your pursuits! Things will unfold on their own.

Cheers & Merry Xmas!

Volcompat321
Dec 22, 2009, 11:12 AM
Congratulation, in game and RL! lol.
Sucks you didn't find your Edel item, but at least you got something awesome in place of it for now.
Shit, maybe you'll get another looking for another Edel item.
Good luck, congratulations, and keep on playing!

NiceOnes
Dec 22, 2009, 11:33 AM
Have you scored either of the Edel items yet Volcom?

Volcompat321
Dec 22, 2009, 11:34 AM
None. I haven't played PSU in a little bit, due to billing issues. :(
I really need, and want to get back ASAP though.

Frosty7645
Dec 22, 2009, 07:19 PM
yea you do need to get back asap i need ppl to run with lol

Dragwind
Dec 22, 2009, 08:24 PM
I've had this happen to me in PSU many times actually. Usually when I forget about hunting something, it'll randomly pop one day. This happened recently with me too when I got an Agito Edge and a premade Gaozoran Rod after I had stopped hunting them.

Same thing happens when you're out IRL, yes, I'll agree. :wacko:

milranduil
Dec 22, 2009, 10:21 PM
I had it happen yesterday lol. Was TAing Dark Satellite S3 trying for 13-14min as FM and lol repca board dropped. I was happy lol.