PDA

View Full Version : WTF! Is a EMO kid uhm yeah...

Hatrix
Dec 22, 2009, 07:23 PM
I've seen this term thrown around alot past few years and I dunno WTF is it? I'm basing this on assupmtion here from what I've seen. EMO kid; A little sad dweeb yeah dweeb I said it, that has dyed black messy hair with gay ass looking bangs hanging over one eye, who thinks he could be a chic at a Twilight movie party, who likes to cut them selves for attention (cut up not sideways cuz youl die faster)
only they're too concerned about the new Panic at the Disco CD!? A trendy little bastard devastated that Hot Topic is out of business so he now shops at GoodWill
and thrift marts looking for vintage corderoys. Sorry but the term itself sounds retarded and Im still not sure if anything I just mentioned has any relevance to the question (-_- ; ). When I was in school some kids were labeled as kind of like a mix between Goths and or just alternative kind of kids, but they were still cool and overall good peoples but nowadays it just seems weird to me. I dunno I don't hate any of these people or anything like that it's just the term Emo I fucking hate it and I wish It would stop being brought up everytime some moron jumps on Youtube trying to compare good music to this bullshit trend/genre or whatever the fuck it is

SStrikerR
Dec 22, 2009, 07:56 PM
So...are you asking what emo means? You know you could just look it up yourself?

Chuck_Norris
Dec 22, 2009, 08:07 PM
Nitro is emo.

Hatrix
Dec 22, 2009, 09:52 PM
Well I tried looking it up and according to this site http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/144977/how_to_spot_an_emo_kid.html I guess I was right I still dont get it tho. This seems odd and slightly hilarious several of the things I thought it might mean are mentioned

Leviathan
Dec 22, 2009, 09:58 PM
Feels awfully 2007 over here.

Now if you were talking hipsters, that would be another story...

Zarode
Dec 22, 2009, 10:28 PM
You pretty hit the nail on the head. Goths and Emos are pretty close, honestly.

Also emo means depressed/sad/pathetic in internet lingo.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 23, 2009, 01:29 AM
You're going kinda emo over discovering and being confused as to what an emo kid is. Surprised Zarode didn't jump on the "an" missing part!

Plus step your adjectives spouting game up.

Terms sounding retarded?
Bangs looking gay ass?

My man, how much do you hear from people with mental retardation on a daily basis using these terms, and how many gay asses are you looking at, which in turn look like bangs? Butt hair that long is something we don't need to find out you know from experience!

But yeah, just fooling around here. I can assume what you mean, but just not understand it.
All you kids are snot nosed jerks with limited experience and angsty overloads!

Zeek123
Dec 29, 2009, 02:16 AM
Panic! at the Disco? You obviously don't know what emo kids listen to...

You've got the whole idea wrong anyway! Emos are a sad sad bunch of people who ultimately grow up to be normal. It's just a phase.

Now what the REAL problem are the Scene Kids. They're the people referred to as "trendy"
They're the posers here.

Personally, I blame these fuckers

http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/archives/green-day.jpg

Fuck you Green Day! I hate your goddamn faces so fucking much! You're all like what? 40? It was a fad... GET OVER IT! STOP TRYING TO LOOK LIKE YOU'RE 22 AGAIN! IT'S OLD! YOU'RE OLD!

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 29, 2009, 06:14 AM
I've seen this term thrown around alot past few years and I dunno WTF is it? I'm basing this on assupmtion here from what I've seen. EMO kid; A little sad dweeb yeah dweeb I said it, that has dyed black messy hair with gay ass looking bangs hanging over one eye, who thinks he could be a chic at a Twilight movie party, who likes to cut them selves for attention (cut up not sideways cuz youl die faster)
only they're too concerned about the new Panic at the Disco CD!? A trendy little bastard devastated that Hot Topic is out of business so he now shops at GoodWill
and thrift marts looking for vintage corderoys. Sorry but the term itself sounds retarded and Im still not sure if anything I just mentioned has any relevance to the question (-_- ; ). When I was in school some kids were labeled as kind of like a mix between Goths and or just alternative kind of kids, but they were still cool and overall good peoples but nowadays it just seems weird to me. I dunno I don't hate any of these people or anything like that it's just the term Emo I fucking hate it and I wish It would stop being brought up everytime some moron jumps on Youtube trying to compare good music to this bullshit trend/genre or whatever the fuck it is

Yes

Panic! at the Disco? You obviously don't know what emo kids listen to...

You've got the whole idea wrong anyway! Emos are a sad sad bunch of people who ultimately grow up to be normal. It's just a phase.

Now what the REAL problem are the Scene Kids. They're the people referred to as "trendy"
They're the posers here.

Personally, I blame these fuckers

http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/archives/green-day.jpg

Fuck you Green Day! I hate your goddamn faces so fucking much! You're all like what? 40? It was a fad... GET OVER IT! STOP TRYING TO LOOK LIKE YOU'RE 22 AGAIN! IT'S OLD! YOU'RE OLD!

Yes

Nitro Vordex
Jan 2, 2010, 10:40 PM
Nitro is emo.
I was out of town, sorry for missing this.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jan 3, 2010, 02:03 PM
There. Don't ever tell me that I never brought enlightenment to this website.

Airalean
Jan 5, 2010, 04:47 AM
Hot Topic is out of business
Yo brah, Hot Topic is clearly still in business. I went there just last week for a new Twilight t-shirt and spiked dog collar.

Lance813
Jan 5, 2010, 04:53 AM
Hey man, you can't label people like that. Being 'emo' isn't fun stuff. Its people like you that make our lives even harder. You must have no sympathy for human emotions, you bastard. You don't know what I have been through. You don't know what i have seen. Don't you fucking judge me.

The only reason i shop at Hottopic is because I have an eating disorder where I throw up after every meal I eat. I can't help it. They are the only ones that carry a size 24 by my house. Do you know how hard it is to find a size 24 after you are 16? Impossible!

Pan!c is so good. they make music that is relative to the pain that I feel inside of my body. You no-nothings wouldn't know good music if it bit you in the dick. Oh and speaking of dicks...

We all have them. Except for the women mind you... So what? I'm comfortable with my sexuality. You are really going to hold that against me?

You have no idea of what pain is. Try cutting yourself, its the only pain we humans can control.

Zeek123
Jan 7, 2010, 01:19 PM
Hey man, you can't label people like that. Being 'emo' isn't fun stuff. Its people like you that make our lives even harder. You must have no sympathy for human emotions, you bastard. You don't know what I have been through. You don't know what i have seen. Don't you fucking judge me.

The only reason i shop at Hottopic is because I have an eating disorder where I throw up after every meal I eat. I can't help it. They are the only ones that carry a size 24 by my house. Do you know how hard it is to find a size 24 after you are 16? Impossible!

Pan!c is so good. they make music that is relative to the pain that I feel inside of my body. You no-nothings wouldn't know good music if it bit you in the dick. Oh and speaking of dicks...

We all have them. Except for the women mind you... So what? I'm comfortable with my sexuality. You are really going to hold that against me?

You have no idea of what pain is. Try cutting yourself, its the only pain we humans can control.

Wow... you know what this post reminded me of? Can't believe I didn't think of this sooner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdASTkfi91E

Hilarious.

Delete
Jan 7, 2010, 04:50 PM
There people to put it simple. I guess you can say there troubled, but as for all the name calling, I think that's a little mean. Sure painting nails and putting make-up on may not be......*insert word that makes sense here*, but who are we to judge what people do with there own lives? ;)

Chuck_Norris
Jan 7, 2010, 07:06 PM
I was out of town, sorry for missing this.

No problem, bro.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 7, 2010, 07:25 PM
No problem, bro.
I'll get you next time.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jan 7, 2010, 10:51 PM
Miko Update!

I met me an emo kid today thats not your stereotypical "I want to let the world know of my pain, let's all QQ in a black book" kind of emo. No bad poetry, no clad in black, no 9000+ piercings, no crazy personality traits. Oh and it's her mission to prove that not all emos are like the one's you see on tv and the internet.

Awesome.

Cracka_J
Jan 8, 2010, 01:41 PM
<3 emo/goth girls.

plus they're easier to control due to the self esteem issues :)

Powder Keg
Jan 8, 2010, 02:10 PM
<3 emo/goth girls.

I've noticed that most girls labeled as emo or goth actually still retain a personality. The guys, however are whiny/gloomy to the point where you just want to drop a used air conditioner on them from a floor or two above.

Yo brah, Hot Topic is clearly still in business. I went there just last week for a new Twilight t-shirt and spiked dog collar.

I'll give Hot Topic this--they had my Legend DVD. :)

Lance813
Jan 8, 2010, 08:42 PM
Wow... you know what this post reminded me of? Can't believe I didn't think of this sooner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdASTkfi91E

Hilarious.

I find this absolutely immature. You need to grow up and not be so homophobic. It really speaks alot about your character.

Just deal with it, some people are different than you.

Zeek123
Jan 9, 2010, 01:11 AM
I find this absolutely immature. You need to grow up and not be so homophobic. It really speaks alot about your character.

Just deal with it, some people are different than you.

I was an emo kid. Like I said, we grow out of it. It's fine in high school, but you have to grow up some time.

I'm not homophobic, I just cling to the saying "If you can't laugh at yourself"

You take things a little too seriously.

Plus, it's been my experience that all the kids that didn't grow out of it, became massively addicted to drugs. I'm not saying that may be the case with you and yours, I'm just saying it's been mine.

So calm down. Take a joke. And revel in the fact that college age emo girls are effing hot.

/contradiction

Nitro Vordex
Jan 9, 2010, 01:17 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/2486592886_74a7a9b41c.jpg

[/baw]

Hatrix
Jan 14, 2010, 01:59 PM
Sorry kids belive it or not I can relate, we all get our fair share of bullshit dealt to us. As far as good music I highly reccomend " Katatonia " they annihilate any thing you've seen on MTV. Check this band out if you want and if you say they suck I call bullshit...

Powder Keg
Jan 14, 2010, 07:09 PM
if you have an opinion I call bullshit...

?? :-?