PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 psu server

Smokey's Princess
Dec 23, 2009, 06:59 AM
who thinks the xbox 360 psu server needs an update?

if you do comment and say yes...
ive been playing for 2 years but this year it got kinda slow...i use to play it all the time but now its like if there isnt anything new why get on?...im waitin for MAG+ or something to level up my characters...cause everyone knows when mag came out and the winter event came out there was atleast one star on every universe (winter event)...now all i do is sit on 4th floor...if a mission actualy come out ill play...al im asking is for sega to update the xbox 360 server...:-?:cry:^^;:-x:(:etongue:

Delete
Dec 23, 2009, 09:51 AM
More like it needs an expansion, but an update would be nice for whoever still plays it.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 23, 2009, 11:49 AM
We just had one less than two weeks ago. But I haven't really logged on either....

DragonStriker
Dec 23, 2009, 12:30 PM
We just had one less than two weeks ago. But I haven't really logged on either....

Yes and today they posted that we aren't getting an update for another 2 weeks. That means we are going to go atleast 4 weeks without an update and the update before this 4 weeks was a story mission and a worthless Egg Thieves mission.

TwistedDragon
Dec 23, 2009, 12:45 PM
Not right now, I don't have a guardians license or an xbox due to RROD.

darthplagis
Dec 23, 2009, 01:22 PM
story mission and a worthless Egg Thieves mission.

ok a minor correction here, a story mission with multiple endings/outcomes addded partner cards and one of the erdel pieces. and egg thieves S2 which offers the only current way to get a de ragan slayer (with a sweet element too) as well as a nice % apocalypse or cool mech gun (deathrain, not the greatest but good still).

D1ABOLIK
Dec 23, 2009, 02:27 PM
We need a huge expansion really. Especially when you look at what Phantasy Star Portable 2 will have. Its sad when we pay monthly for a console game that has been updated for years, and the new portable has far more content and no subscription fee.

DragonStriker
Dec 23, 2009, 02:45 PM
ok a minor correction here, a story mission with multiple endings/outcomes addded partner cards and one of the erdel pieces. and egg thieves S2 which offers the only current way to get a de ragan slayer (with a sweet element too) as well as a nice % apocalypse or cool mech gun (deathrain, not the greatest but good still).

The De Ragan Slayer even at 33% can be outdamaged by a variety of different swords which have been out for years. And not everyone plays the story missions and even if they did it doesn't take 4 weeks to play and enjoy. Anyways if Eggs had boards it might be worth doing but all the weapons that you can receive are worse than the 50% kubara version (Which you have to do S to do) thus making the drops better on S and making S2 worthless. Deathrains are about 500k on the 360 server and are easier to find on the Moatoob missions. As nice as it is to have a chance to find these decent rares this update does not consistute a break of 4 weeks nor a skip over a major event by the name of MAG+. The update was semi enjoyable but as you have seen both servers have a smaller population than they did during the GBRs. The game needs major events which doubles and sometimes triples the population size.

Akumamaru
Dec 23, 2009, 02:47 PM
i totally agree with a update for the 360 version something along the lines of a patch that will utilize all three of the 360 processors i bet there will be no lag if they do that >o>

DragonStriker
Dec 23, 2009, 02:49 PM
i totally agree with a update for the 360 version something along the lines of a patch that will utilize all three of the 360 processors i bet there will be no lag if they do that >o>

I could be wrong but I don't think that would fix the problem. My guess would be that they would need to report the game and turn off post effects for it to be completely lag free.

Midori Oku
Dec 23, 2009, 03:42 PM
I could be wrong but I don't think that would fix the problem. My guess would be that they would need to report the game and turn off post effects for it to be completely lag free.

they should at least give us the option to turn off the post effects to help out some