PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapons in Each category.

Sinikal
Dec 23, 2009, 03:58 PM
Hello ALL! Im looking for your opinions of the best of the best US version weapons in the following categories......

(Just copy paste list)

* Twin Claw-
* Twin Dagger-
* Twin Handgun-
* Twin Saber-
* Double Saber
* Wand-
* Whip-
* Shotgun-
* Slicer-
* Spear-
* Sword 2h-
* Grenade Launcher
* Laser Cannon-

:-P Thanks!

Tek[+]Lok
Dec 23, 2009, 04:07 PM
I like all the 8 star weapons and the kubara copies because they are all black and I think that's cool.

Speaking of kubara copies they forgot to make a copy of the tenora works twin dagger. Or it was forgotten in the item databases here.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 23, 2009, 04:27 PM
Whatever the 12* versions are save for a few Kubara's and if they have a 13*+ one.

Hrith
Dec 23, 2009, 08:06 PM
12* are only better than 11* if they have a board, for melee weapons.

* Twin Claw - Twin Neiclaws and Twin Neiclaws+ for the special effect, Twin Bearclaw for the stats.

* Twin Dagger - Dagger of Serafi

* Twin Handgun - Guld Milla, or Twin Ruby Bullet if your class cannot use S weapons

* Twin Saber - Grand Cross, I suppose. Twin DB Swords are also excellent. Sangeyasha is crap, way too little PP, and all twin saber PAs have a high PP cost.

* Double Saber - Crea Doubles and Crea Doubles+

* Wand - Wands are only meant to be pretty, so Tesbra and Bajura.

* Whip - Whips are only meant to be used for their SEs, most of the time, so whichever SE you prefer. Vish Adac and its stun SE usually wins.

* Shotgun - Shigga Baret, still. Nothing beats bullet size on that weapon type. Spread Needle is also great for its high ATA, which truly helps, here.

* Slicer - Sanzu-Hiken, until we get better =/

* Spear - Gekitsnata wins overall, but Mugunburga has a small edge in both ATP and ATA, if you do not mind the huge penalty in PP and range.

* Sword - Agito Repca, theoretically. Kan Yu is much easier to find and get high % with.

* Grenade Launcher - Gur Hanab

* Laser Cannon - Love Inferno / Adahna Cannon (if you can stand the ugliness)

GreenArcher
Dec 23, 2009, 08:19 PM
* Laser Cannon - Love Inferno / Adahna Cannon (if you can stand the hawtness)

Fixed

hyperacute
Dec 23, 2009, 08:51 PM
Pretty much class dependent really. S rank gear only beats A rank gear if you can use it in the first place. And 6* kubara handguns pwn all in terms of hawtness :wacko:

NiceOnes
Dec 24, 2009, 12:15 PM
* Shotgun - Shigga Baret, still. Nothing beats bullet size on that weapon type. Spread Needle is also great for its high ATA, which truly helps, here.

Really???

I thought the Pakuda has the widest bullet....

TwistedDragon
Dec 24, 2009, 01:30 PM
Really???

I thought the Pakuda has the widest bullet....

I believe the Pakudas variance is 45 whereas the Barets is 40. The Final Impact will be the best when it comes out, it stats are always over 200 not matter the grind.

darthplagis
Dec 24, 2009, 03:03 PM
12* are only better than 11* if they have a board, for melee weapons.

* Twin Claw - Twin Neiclaws and Twin Neiclaws+ for the special effect, Twin Falclaws for the stats and status effects (stun)

* Twin Dagger - Dagger of Serafi or tamagiri zashi, tamagiri wont have great % as we dont have a board yet BUT its a fine set of daggers, also if you are human or newman, the crea daggers from moatoob are comparable to tamagiri's

* Twin Handgun - Guld Milla, or Twin Ruby Bullet if your class cannot use S weapons

* Twin Saber - Tyrant Spada, I suppose. Twin DB Swords are also excellent. Sangeyasha is crap, way too little PP, and all twin saber PAs have a high PP cost. deljagnus+ is also a little hiden gem due to its virus SE

* Double Saber - Crea Doubles and Crea Doubles+

* Wand - Wands are only meant to be pretty, so Tesbra and Bajura.

* Whip - Whips are only meant to be used for their SEs, most of the time, so whichever SE you prefer. Vish Adac and its stun SE usually wins.

* Shotgun - Shigga Pakuda. Spread Needle is also great for its high ATA, which truly helps, here.

* Slicer - Asura-hiken (drops from adahna deghana 150+)

* Spear - Gekitsnata wins overall, but Mugunburga has a small edge in both ATP and ATA, if you do not mind the huge penalty in PP and range.

* Sword - Dragon slayer or agito repca with 6+ Grinds, slayer can be bought cheap with 33% ground due to egg theives 3 grinds and its attack power is over 1000!!!!!!!!! (sry i had to) compared with the agito 6+ for 1000

* Grenade Launcher - Gur Hanab

* Laser Cannon - Love Inferno / Adahna Cannon

fixed

just because we dont have many 12* boards does not mean the 12 stars are any worse than the 11's just because they have the chance of being 35%+ (highest drop % on non unique weapons).

Hrith
Dec 27, 2009, 08:14 AM
Use your own post, next time, posting a load of bullshit and saying 'fixed' just makes you look dumb.

Just because you like a weapon does not make it good, we're not talking about preference, here.

12* melee weapons with low % are crap compared to 10-11* with high %, end of story.

Really???

I thought the Pakuda has the widest bullet....No, sadly not. They look big, but they are clearly thinner than Shigga Baret's. Shigga Pakuda bullets are about the same as Shigga Desta's.

I believe the Pakudas variance is 45 whereas the Barets is 40. The Final Impact will be the best when it comes out, it stats are always over 200 not matter the grind.We're talking about bullet size, not ATP variance or grind bonus.

Ail
Dec 27, 2009, 08:40 AM
about daggers it's true that dagger of serafi has the best stats. but obviously, talking about elemental %, high togeha-zashi are better if you aren't facing ice enemies :3

(and for single daggers it's the same with halp-serafi and deva-zashi)

machinegun is missing so i add it and i say germinus gun. but some may prefer the more pp of the ganuc..

DragonStriker
Dec 27, 2009, 09:07 AM
This is one of the few times I agree with Kef, although I prefer Rucars over Crea doubles+.

darthplagis
Dec 28, 2009, 11:41 AM
Use your own post, next time, posting a load of bullshit and saying 'fixed' just makes you look dumb.

Just because you like a weapon does not make it good, we're not talking about preference, here.

12* melee weapons with low % are crap compared to 10-11* with high %, end of story.

not quite what i was saying, i dont disagree with what you are saying but if you can get a 30% drop without the need for synthing, then great...... and the stats of the 12* melee with say 3 grinds are usually better than the high grind 11*, 3 grinds are usually easy enough to get.

as for the comment about using my own post LOL read the OP then who looks dumb.

Keilyn
Dec 28, 2009, 01:50 PM
I like Mugunburgacs replacing Gekitsnata.....

The accuracy on Mugunburgacs and a high grind makes it so you hardly ever miss...Take a Gekitsnata even on a Red / Knight on a cast and you will still miss in S3 maps and missions like ET S2...but although the PP is low and you need a 5/10 - 6/10 grind to make is good......

Its accuracy is high enough on item buffs to not get zeros all the time against buffed enemies or high EVP enemies like Bal Sozas all the time.

Zos
Dec 29, 2009, 10:22 AM
My preference for twin claws are the twin falclaws. While they will have a lower %, the attack is higher and pp is also higher without grinding. They also paralyze sometimes, but thats only helpful on the big enemies.

Hrith
Dec 30, 2009, 09:42 AM
I like Mugunburgacs replacing Gekitsnata.....

The accuracy on Mugunburgacs and a high grind makes it so you hardly ever miss...Take a Gekitsnata even on a Red / Knight on a cast and you will still miss in S3 maps and missions like ET S2...but although the PP is low and you need a 5/10 - 6/10 grind to make is good......

Its accuracy is high enough on item buffs to not get zeros all the time against buffed enemies or high EVP enemies like Bal Sozas all the time.Yeah, I agree, but what I like the most about Gekitsnata is the range, not the PP ;s

When I use my Mugunburga after using my Gekitsnata I feel so gimped because of that...

DragonStriker
Dec 30, 2009, 11:30 AM
not quite what i was saying, i dont disagree with what you are saying but if you can get a 30% drop without the need for synthing, then great...... and the stats of the 12* melee with say 3 grinds are usually better than the high grind 11*, 3 grinds are usually easy enough to get.

as for the comment about using my own post LOL read the OP then who looks dumb.

Grinds don't mean as much as you think. For the most part a 50% 11* will destroy a 30% 12*.

darthplagis
Dec 30, 2009, 12:04 PM
Grinds don't mean as much as you think. For the most part a 50% 11* will destroy a 30% 12*.

not in my experience personally, but each to their own.

but i also play the game with my personal style, i dont care what other people think of my gear as chances are i hunted and found and synthed it myself. i dont buy from player shops as in my eyes that is what spoiled the game. i prefered the PSO style of hunt-find-use-kick some butt.

to me if a 30% 12* looks better than a 50% 11* then i will go for the 12*, but however i prefer DB sabers over ANY OTHER twin saber