PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Mission Spotlight

DragonStriker
Dec 23, 2009, 11:16 PM
Due to SEGA absolutely screwing up during this holiday I have decided to try and host a mission spotlight over both servers, I was thinking this would begin the day after christmas and end January 1st. Now I will do my best to get prizes for this and people to help out with hosting and tomorrow I'll throw up a thread for this. My question is what mission would you want to have for the spotlight? This poll will go until Christmas day at 11:59 am central. Whatever mission is ahead in votes then will be the one I select. Now people are more than encouraged to donate prizes or give assistance in hosting this, quite simply since SEGA won't do something I think we the community could atleast try. My goal is to host this over both servers aswell so everyone is welcome to participate.

Edit: Opened the pull another day and the start date is now the day after Christmas. On another note after considerations and messages recieved I have decided that whatever mission wins (No matter the lag issues) will be the choice for both servers. I apologize to everyone who this upsets but I feel it's for the best. I'm waiting on Edward, hopefully getting some banners up but if not I will go ahead with this without him. Tomorrow I'll make the spotlight topic with the selected mission and details on how to win prizes.

pikachief
Dec 23, 2009, 11:32 PM
actually SEGA absolutely did the same thing they have done the past 3 years. They took their 3 week vacation lol >.>

nice idea if it all works out then YAY :P

cheapgunner
Dec 23, 2009, 11:36 PM
I pick CItadel of Sand.

DragonStriker
Dec 23, 2009, 11:39 PM
I will do my best to try and make it work :0

Zos
Dec 24, 2009, 12:11 AM
I vote for desert goliath, this is one of the few missions with an s3 level that isnt soloable for fighters.

Sparks Zeta
Dec 24, 2009, 01:06 AM
Citadel of Sand.

I never remembered of doing that mission whatsoever.

And i don't like previous event missions for an Event. xP

Totori
Dec 24, 2009, 02:58 AM
CItadel of Sand I pick

tadtwisted
Dec 24, 2009, 03:02 AM
I vote of MAG

Shou
Dec 24, 2009, 03:16 AM
Since when are you not allowed to say "SEGAC" on the official forums? I got a nasty little mail from Edward for using it. >_>

DragonStriker
Dec 24, 2009, 03:20 AM
Since when are you not allowed to say "SEGAC" on the official forums? I got a nasty little mail from Edward for using it. >_>

He's getting worse and worse at his job as time goes on. Too much Ruby Eclipse influence.

PekingDuck13
Dec 24, 2009, 03:37 AM
This is a great idea. Doesn't matter to me which mission it is, but would you consider extending this for an additional week (till January 8th) since I don't think we are getting a real update until then?

DragonStriker
Dec 24, 2009, 03:39 AM
This is a great idea. Doesn't matter to me which mission it is, but would you consider extending this for an additional week (till January 8th) since I don't think we are getting a real update until then?

I'm lazy and since it's probably going to me mostly doing the work, one week is enough for me :0 People are more than welcome to extend it.

DragonStriker
Dec 24, 2009, 03:37 PM
Looks like Citadel of sand is doing well! Maybe there might be some more Mugunruk boards on the server :0

Tyreek
Dec 24, 2009, 05:40 PM

I guess they're tired of being slandered on THEIR forum lol. In any case, I'll go with the ol' Citadel. It needs attention.

Midori Oku
Dec 24, 2009, 07:04 PM
come on people more forest infiltration and eastern peril
more neu ork and granahodora [B]s=more chances at 10/10s=Midori very happy :D

ErtaiClou
Dec 24, 2009, 07:38 PM
Ha! Take that Rainbow Beast!

Shou
Dec 24, 2009, 09:20 PM
I vote for Awoken Snake. Anything to get some Vish Adac boards on the market.

Midori Oku
Dec 24, 2009, 09:28 PM
I vote for Awoken Snake. Anything to get some Vish Adac boards on the market.

But 10/10 Granahodora :-(

Shou
Dec 24, 2009, 09:39 PM
No! You can't have an overpried heal-stick! I wont let you!!!

DragonStriker
Dec 24, 2009, 09:59 PM
Updated the spotlight a little bit, and made a decision on the lag issue.

cheapgunner
Dec 24, 2009, 10:03 PM

Be nice. We all just want a 10/10 multi-stack weapon.

Midori Oku
Dec 25, 2009, 01:51 AM

but i want it :-(

Max B
Dec 25, 2009, 11:14 AM
but i want it :-(

Hmm why don't you try to grind one?
I see you telling people how you would grind this etc..
Tyr grindin your own you may get lucky
Also, Citadel of Sand I wish I picked Bruces :/