PDA

View Full Version : Help me please. BBP

Anonymous
Mar 3, 2001, 07:28 PM
I tried burning the .cdi and .nrg image with DJ 3.0 and the latest version of nero. none work. i've done it on three different computers. Can anyone help me?

Phantasy
Mar 5, 2001, 05:32 AM
Stop being a cheapskate and buy the freaking game. It deserves your $50, I promise.

Draekkan
Mar 5, 2001, 03:46 PM
he's talking about the BroadBand Passport (BBP), not the game.

GLHeX
Mar 8, 2001, 05:48 PM
Haha, DOH, what type of burner do you have? It really souldnt matter that much i have an old Acer that will burn just about anything, and a sweet HP that shootsflames http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I donno, but if youre using Nero im sure you know the right settings, and how to do things, but here... (maybe this will help i donno)

Start up DJ ver3.

File ---> New
Select CD Image to Recorder...
Click the Source icon and specify the path of the .CDI file.
Click advanced
Mode : Mode 1
Toc:CD-DA
Block 2352
offset : 0 bytes

Now put in a blank CD-R and press the Start button.

... then pray, if you still have problems, try burning it at a slower speed, if you use some crazy 30000000x burner, take the time to burn it on a lower speed, who cares if it takes just that much longer.

Other then that it should work i donno why not. anyway goodluck, and if this didnt help AT ALL, well, uh, sorry i guess

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: GLHeX on 2001-03-08 14:51 ]</font>

GLHeX
Mar 8, 2001, 05:58 PM
Quick follow up.

I just burner the CDI file and put it in the DC, loads a little slow, but its just like the browser disk, Broad Band Passport, scrolls accros the VMU screen other then that, its kinda weird
SEGA didnt develop this did they?

anyway, is this suposed to help you get on PSO with the BBA? i donno, i dont have the BBA, and i dont really plan on it at the moment.