PDA

View Full Version : 42 Merry Elfmas

Nai_Calus
Dec 25, 2009, 01:10 AM
Go outside and frolic around the still-living tree while singing happy little songs about how wonderful nature is. :D

TalHex
Dec 25, 2009, 03:54 PM
It's soaking wet out, and about as sunny as a day in Morder, I think I'll leave my frolicking until tomorrow >.>

Nai_Calus
Dec 25, 2009, 07:34 PM
No, you must frolic on elfmas itself. Otherwise it doesn't count.

Rain is good for you.

HeartBreak301
Dec 26, 2009, 06:37 AM
Elfmas sucks, get with Ghostmas.

Vanzazikon
Dec 26, 2009, 07:42 AM
Elfmas sucks, get with Ghostmas.Did someone call for an exterminator?

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q74/ITSTORRASQUE4U/Ghost/GhostwithGun.jpg

Nai_Calus
Dec 26, 2009, 10:03 AM
Elves kick your ass, biznitch, deal with it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 26, 2009, 10:51 AM
Go outside and frolic around the still-living tree while singing happy little songs about how wonderful nature is. :D
One left?

Thems the breaks. And so are theez:

Break it up - break it up - breakdown!

Vanzazikon
Dec 26, 2009, 11:22 AM
Elves kick your ass, biznitch, deal with it.no wai mang, elves r pansies Jus liek dwarves

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 26, 2009, 11:39 AM
no wai mang, elves r pansies Jus liek dwarves
Dwarf guys, the ones in some series that are the precursor/basis of Vikings?

With the axes and red beards?

Vanzazikon
Dec 26, 2009, 02:19 PM
That's right, broski. Anyone below knee level is a pansy >:U

Randomness
Dec 27, 2009, 12:01 AM

One hour outside frolicking yesterday where I live, and you'd have renounced nature worship. :wacko:

astuarlen
Dec 27, 2009, 01:58 AM
Merry Elfmas, cousin to Danny Elfmas? This could become a very interesting--if not frolic-around-worthy--family tree.

I did go outside today twice to shovel. I have to say the snow was primo stuff, and had I received such a bounty a decade ago I might've been quite pleased.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 31, 2009, 02:37 AM
That's right, broski. Anyone below knee level is a pansy >:U
Well, usually they are not knee high, and they'll give those scro a good axe battle or two. And join 3 Vikings for a puzzler/action game on that SNES.

Plus there was this among the buried, maybe even archived for space game listings of wherehouse dot com:

http://www.wherehouse.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2106828

Yes, you're playing as a troll and a unicorn, and you're fighting evil plants (you've read that correctly: you're fighting evil plants),

I don't have to read anything else on that page. I don't see the explanation of its fantasy immersion being any greater anywhere else in the synopsis.

IANAI should have had better option selects in his Spike-O game (you could fight some plants if they were evil too ya know). Something to mount, if not Unicorn power, something to get to and fro. Even that broken horse of Two Worlds that can't go in water, runs into trees, and can't reverse his way out of them. Even as such, I did find a skeleton horse - who rightfully just couldn't carry as much gear. And then these guys are pretty much item boxes anyway. Maybe even the dead horses if they unluckily get pelted too many times and keel over - or if you manage to run them off a cliff and break the game. I don't really remember.