PDA

View Full Version : Trade List for Radam Soul--pick whatever you want to keep me out of the tower

BigR428
Dec 25, 2009, 06:45 PM
Hi everyone,

Only thing I'm looking for is a radam soul. Really don't want to keep doing towers on SH looking for it. Gets pretty boring and takes forever to complete. Got rid of alot of my other stuff but here are some better rares that I think people would want plus souls.

The price for a Radam soul is whatever you want. I perfer to find my own weapons and really don't want to kill myself looking for just this one soul to complete the look of my hunter in the tower.

Pm if you want to meet up today or tomorrow.

Have plenty more weps. Just let me know what you are looking for and I'll check to see if I have it. Also weps listed have % and some don't. Just let me know what you are interested in.

Again you pick out as much as you want and I'll let you know for a Radam Soul.

Rares:

Aruebus Armor 3 slots x 3 6 star
Carabinier Armor 3 slots 7 star
Guardian Frame 3 slots 6 star
Pizza Box 4 slots x 3 4 star
Ancient Robe 4 slots 7 star (nice armor was using it until I found 4 slot nobe clock on heaven's m)
Spirt Garb 2 slots 6 star
Yellow Sun 7 star
CelebFrigiand lv3 7 star
Frigiand 7 star
JellEclamasach lv2 7 star
Pizza
Eaten Pizza
Trois Souther 7 star slicer x 2
Sweet berry & Bitter berry
White Shard (Phobos Shoot White)
Black Shard (Phobos Shoot Black)

Arkharz Soul (on my cast character if you wish to see what it looks like when used)
Rappy Soul (on my force character if you wish to see what it looks like when used)

Happy Holidays.

Mike

BigR428
Mar 30, 2010, 10:29 AM
bump. Took a long break from the game but I'm back baby lol. Still looking for a randam soul so if any interest just let me know. Thanks.

Mike