PDA

View Full Version : LVL 94 W/ No RM EVER! - NE IDEAS?

RedFate
Dec 26, 2009, 06:36 PM
yea so im a lvl 94 and have never gotten a rare mission ever... sad i know, any ideas on how to change this? i have run a rare mission, multiple ones, but never one that i myself have achieved... just sayin.

neilp4453
Dec 26, 2009, 06:39 PM
It is all random..so all you can do is keep on playing.

I mean...if you really want one...time to solo the shortest mission on C rank.

Smidge204
Dec 26, 2009, 07:31 PM
Popular belief is your chances of getting a rare mission increase the longer you take to complete a normal free mission, up to 30 minutes (any longer and your chances stop increasing).

It also has to be a normal free mission. Story missions won't work.

It also has to be online. You didn't mention if you're playing online or offline, but it's worth mentioning...
=Smidge=

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 27, 2009, 10:11 AM
Popular belief is your chances of getting a rare mission increase the longer you take to complete a normal free mission, up to 30 minutes (any longer and your chances stop increasing).

It also has to be a normal free mission. Story missions won't work.

It also has to be online. You didn't mention if you're playing online or offline, but it's worth mentioning...
=Smidge=

He said he's played multiple ones meaning he's online just not one he got himself. I'm not arguing with you when you say popular belief on the first statement but yesturday I blew that popular belief to shit. :)