PDA

View Full Version : How to make a stack.

Sinikal
Dec 27, 2009, 01:12 PM
I see lots and lots of players with 90+ mill meseta walking around all the time. Whats the secret to making this much?! Im lvl 91 and i pick up everything that drops and sell it but it doesnt make me millions. Ive grinded weapons to 10/10 a few lucky times but S+10 grinders are expensive, any hints? ^^

Sayara
Dec 27, 2009, 01:17 PM
open a shop, see what sells well and their cost get and put those up for sale

Max B
Dec 27, 2009, 01:21 PM
Learn the Market, watch the market, buy low, sell high.

Sinikal
Dec 27, 2009, 01:56 PM
what are some key items to look for to buy low and sell high?

Volcompat321
Dec 27, 2009, 02:02 PM
Copernia, Olpad, Goldania, Morbinia, Par Ork, anything used in synthing high star guns/melee/tech weps, and armor.

Sinikal
Dec 27, 2009, 02:07 PM
Copernia, Olpad, Goldania, Morbinia, Par Ork, anything used in synthing high star guns/melee/tech weps, and armor.

Thanks Volcom, ill keep an eye out ;)

Squirrel3D
Dec 27, 2009, 03:40 PM

Ohh...I never thought about ingredients, just 12* and higher weapons selling. I'll keep this in mind the next time I update my shops.

Shou
Dec 27, 2009, 04:48 PM
Someone who plays like me (on and off) makes money by looking at future updates and seeing what items will be in demand or become worthless in the future. I have made over a billion meseta this way without spending thousands of hours playing the game. The downside is that it takes a TON of time. I have been playing since day 1.

Grinding weapons to 10/10 is, for sure, the biggest money sinker in the game. Just a tip, anyone that grinds weapons with grinders other than S+10s durring a grinding boost, is a fool. (if they care at all about the value of their characters)

Sakuya Kumashiro
Dec 27, 2009, 07:15 PM
You could farm synth materials to sell, but that might take too long or the profit margin might be too low. Nowdays, I skip the small fry and go for the big fish. Farm items with a lot of meseta value and sell them. Such as vijeri/resist, [B] armas line, [B] agito repca, [B] granahodora, [B] cubo simba, milla, etc. Another way is, you could just get lucky and synth some 46%-50% FM weapons and sell them for a lot.

Dragwind
Dec 27, 2009, 09:36 PM
Watch the market, play the market. Find out what demands are for present and future items. Hunt them, sell them.

Alamar
Dec 27, 2009, 09:40 PM
Grinders are a good thing to sell.

neilp4453
Dec 28, 2009, 04:29 AM
I see grinding without a boost as a bad investment. Considering it takes about a 2% chance to 10/10 a s-rank and the cost of grinders...you would probably end up spending more than it would take to just buy the damn thing. Though this requires having the money to spend (all at once versus over time).

Looking at updates and investing can def. be profitable. Once again, this involves having money in the first place. You could do a little by little..but if you are after the big bucks...you will need have meseta to properly invest. Not to mention that being able to invest requires having the free funds. Sure, you find something and sell it for 40mil. Now what? If you are relatively new or have never had a huge chunk of meseta before..there are more than likely many things you want to buy. What I'm saying is that this aspect of making meseta should come later on rather than now.

I found the best way to make stacks is to synth a 50% weapon (something in demand such as S-rank axes or spears) or finding some profitable drops. It just takes one to get you started.

You could save up by simply selling things off as you get them..but that could take a while. It probably wouldn't work out well considering you probably have things to buy.

Keilyn
Dec 28, 2009, 04:34 AM
The problem with Meseta though is that it doesn't have a lot of worth to it...

You can obtain a stack of meseta...but due to the low population of players and how rare it is to get 45 - 50% weapons or anything that counts....You won't see them in shops...You will hardly find a top S rank weapon in a playershop at 40%+ unless someone is trying to get rid of them....and have to bargain in trade forums.

Players are smart enough to know that meseta is almost worthless so anything that is worth something is kept as a trade item...and they will expect you to give up something of equal or greater value in an exchange...since they know meseta is worth nothing when everyone hoards everything,

The best currency in PSU is not Meseta, but S+10 Grinders...It is the one thing where its value retains itself in events and out of events and boosts...there are predictable values...

Anyone can use a grinder...not everyone can use meseta.

Delete
Dec 28, 2009, 09:16 AM
Nowdays, I skip the small fry and go for the big fish. Farm items with a lot of meseta value and sell them. Such as vijeri/resist, [B] armas line, [B] agito repca, [B] granahodora, [B] cubo simba, milla, etc. Another way is, you could just get lucky and synth some 46%-50% FM weapons and sell them for a lot.

I'm gonna have to agree with Sakuya. Just try and farm weapon boards that are worth a lot of money. Good thing about doing this is you also have a chance at getting rare maps which depending on which rare map you chosse can net you an easy stack if you get lucky.

Sinikal
Dec 28, 2009, 04:42 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with Sakuya. Just try and farm weapon boards that are worth a lot of money. Good thing about doing this is you also have a chance at getting rare maps which depending on which rare map you chosse can net you an easy stack if you get lucky.

What lvl missions start dropping rare weapons? Like i said im lvl 95 now. Is there any missions that can yield good loot at my lvl?

I appreciate all the input everyone! Sad thing is, it seems i never get lucky in this dang game ;)

GreenArcher
Dec 28, 2009, 06:17 PM
Get to a higher level before going for uber gear