PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 demo

jc5507
Dec 30, 2009, 03:43 AM
I wish all the demo players would get the real game that would help the population alot

Syn Jerriel
Dec 31, 2009, 10:57 AM
I have not been on the game for while but i think its fine the way it is.

For me if i was still playing, i would not want 50 billion (sarcasm) running around trying to sell

naughty

pictures or what not. thats what turned me off from the demo.

Freeze
Dec 31, 2009, 11:20 AM
We don't want the game turning into the demo. Our comunity is pretty well behaved for the most part, lets keep it that way.

Gibdozer
Dec 31, 2009, 11:25 AM
Are there really that many people playing the demo?

Freeze
Dec 31, 2009, 11:26 AM
No, all the spam just makes it seem like there is.

jc5507
Dec 31, 2009, 01:14 PM
ok but gms monitor the real game not the demo

Delete
Dec 31, 2009, 01:24 PM
It definitely wouldn't hurt and it would be nice having the extra people.

Our community is pretty well behaved for the most part, lets keep it that way.

Hanging out by the 4th floor in the GC says otherwise lol. I don't think it would be much of a difference between the Demo players and the one's already in the full game.

Max B
Dec 31, 2009, 01:55 PM
It definitely wouldn't hurt and it would be nice having the extra people.

Hanging out by the 4th floor in the GC says otherwise lol. I don't think it would be much of a difference between the Demo players and the one's already in the full game.

I agree more people would be better and hinestly theyall would probably stay on the fourth floor anyways so all you would have to do is avoid the fourth floor.

jc5507
Dec 31, 2009, 02:37 PM
I tried checking out the demo but can't get it to work and ppl in the demo only do that for money were in the real game it's alot easier to get money

Delete
Dec 31, 2009, 02:59 PM
I think if the "Demo People" had the full game, some would actually want to explore the rest of the game. Let's face it, to us who have played Psu for a while, everything has gotten old. But for someone going from Demo to Full game, well....there's a lot for them to enjoy. Of course you'll need the expansion to fully appreciate it but I'm sure most people can find a way to get it if they really want it.

Long post huh?

Freeze
Dec 31, 2009, 03:44 PM
How would people who hang out all day long on the 4th floor on the demo help the main game, we already have enough of those, no what we need is those on the demo who would actually play the game to come over. People who will join parties, make parties and run missions that's who we need.

TwistedDragon
Jan 2, 2010, 06:11 PM
I was a demo noob over 2 years ago. If they start selling naughty pictures they will be banned. Give the demo noobs a chance.

fay
Jan 2, 2010, 06:32 PM
I checked out the demo for the first time the other day there.
Its rather disappointing to find out that the demo has by far more players than the full game does...

TwistedDragon
Jan 2, 2010, 06:45 PM
I checked out the demo for the first time the other day there.
Its rather disappointing to find out that the demo has by far more players than the full game does...

Ya basically every universe full on the demo equals one star on the real game.

xBULLYDOGG
Jan 11, 2010, 02:06 PM
I agree more people would be better and hinestly theyall would probably stay on the fourth floor anyways so all you would have to do is avoid the fourth floor.

TRY TELLING THAT TO ME >:O

Dragwind
Jan 11, 2010, 06:48 PM
The demo population is still pretty strong. It's mostly used as a glorified chat lobby though.