PDA

View Full Version : Really Good Meherrrennneka (or however it's spelled)

rhubarbot
Dec 30, 2009, 01:55 PM
For trade: 1 (one) really good double saber.

Stats:

Million Rave PA
0/0/0/50/41 (fortified)
Celeb 3

This is the best 7-star Double Saber usable by a Cast, since it's the only 7-star Double Saber Casts can use which can also have Celeb 3 (the max available for a Double Saber) AND the Million Rave PA (the best PA for a Double Saber).

This particular gem has just about everything you could possibly want in a high-end Double Saber (except, maybe, that last 15% in Dark). The high accuracy bonus really helps because this weapon naturally has a very low ATA.

I used it a bit on my level 90 HUcaseal and it completely tears up the SH dark shrine; it hits HARD and is extremely good with Element Boost and Compress PA. You also have enough ATA with it to use heavy attack on the first hit on most enemies if you so desire.

I prefer the play style of claws to that of double sabers, and this thing aesthetically clashes with my character. So I'd like to trade it for something that would be more useful to me in the here and now.

What I want:

-An equally good Eridanus (need not be a high-single-% one, just one with similarly good % distribution, Celeb 3, and Bright Sign); and/or
-A combination of at least three of the following (or fewer than three, if also offering a decent, but not awesome, Eridanus): Radam Soul, Tech Save Level 3, PA Save Level 2 or 3, PP Recovery Level 5.

The Arbiter
Dec 31, 2009, 02:37 AM
Gaah, I only have two of those three things you've asked for... D: The soul and the Tech Save.

rhubarbot
Dec 31, 2009, 01:06 PM
Have a PA save as well? Looking for that now too (level 2 or 3 is fine).

The Arbiter
Dec 31, 2009, 01:11 PM
If I find one, I'll let you know. But here's my list if you want anything from it: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173075

rhubarbot
Dec 31, 2009, 01:13 PM
I'll look it over whenever you put it up (you didn't post it at first for some reason) and get back to you.

Really sick of running the ET, so I'm quite inclined to go for a trade package that includes a Radam Soul.

The Arbiter
Dec 31, 2009, 01:17 PM
I understand completely. I editted in the list.

Edit Upon further investigation, it turns out that I *do* have a PA Save Lv 2. If you don't think those three are enough though, feel free to continue perusing the list for anything you may want in addition.

rhubarbot
Dec 31, 2009, 01:22 PM
Hmm, could I take a Radam Soul, PA Save 2, and that 48% native Hadan?

The Arbiter
Dec 31, 2009, 01:24 PM
Hm... that's gonna be a tough one since I just got the Hadan; you sure you don't want Tech Save 3, PA Save 2, and the Radam? =3

rhubarbot
Dec 31, 2009, 01:28 PM
Ok I shall take that. I sort of want higher hit anyway; I'm about to go and make a high-native% Hadan myself. :)

My FC is [redacted - trade completed]

The Arbiter
Dec 31, 2009, 01:30 PM
Nice! I'm ready when you are.

rhubarbot
Dec 31, 2009, 01:34 PM
Thanks alot!

The Arbiter
Dec 31, 2009, 01:40 PM
Glad we could do business!