PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

battles14
Dec 30, 2009, 09:58 PM
i want to make a list of the best weapons for each class and i thought the best people to ask would be the members of PSU forum and Max B

-ZaNtH-
Dec 30, 2009, 10:11 PM
gunmaster

rattlesnac, rattlesnake, killer elic, & killer elite
spread needle, shigga pakudac, & spread needle/G
love inferno & adahna cannon
guld&milla & battlestopper

fighmaster

mugunruk, mugunburga, muktengek, & gekitsnata
crea doubles(+) & carriguine rucar
ank zagza, bil de axe, & ank buti

techer

granahodora, granahodorac, & bajura
pushan
psycho wand

not completely sure about techer but i think them are mostly the best

Max B
Dec 30, 2009, 10:25 PM
Fortefighter-
Kubiri-hiken
Blumier
Apocalypsic
Daiga-Misaki
Zaks Promoto
Go Vahra Claws
Yamata-Misaki
Fuka-Misaki
Ank Buti
Ank Zagza
Bil de Axe
Mugunburga
Mugunruk
Muktengek
Mukpromoto
Lumiess Blau
Melan Knuckle
Sangeyasha
Agito Repca
B'duki Maganac

Also list of othe weapons are here- http://psupedia.info/Weapons

battles14
Dec 30, 2009, 10:52 PM
thanks man you seem to know everything

Midori Oku
Dec 30, 2009, 11:37 PM
techer

granahodora, granahodorac, & bajura
pushan
psycho wand

not completely sure about techer but i think them are mostly the best

Add these to the techer list
Tesbra only good at 10/10
Delpi only good at 10/10
Okarod
Dallgunrod
Gaozoran rod
Shato is the best Tech Mag for fortetecher

And thats about it for Techer weapons

battles14
Dec 30, 2009, 11:41 PM
How much is a psycho 10/10

-ZaNtH-
Dec 31, 2009, 12:23 AM
How much is a psycho 10/10

150-200 mil

Midori Oku
Dec 31, 2009, 12:50 AM
150-200 mil

a psycho is really hard to buy at the moment under 170mill but if your lucky you can find someone who will sell it under 170
also if you ever need any techer advice msg my GT:Nightwolf114 and ill help you out ^^

-ZaNtH-
Dec 31, 2009, 12:52 AM
yes i was just figuring the 150 at the absolute low but nightwolf is right they are pretty in demand item atm

battles14
Dec 31, 2009, 11:50 AM
thanks and nightwolf ill add you right now

Max B
Dec 31, 2009, 01:53 PM
Add these to the techer list
Tesbra only good at 10/10
Delpi only good at 10/10
Okarod
Dallgunrod
Gaozoran rod
Shato is the best Tech Mag for fortetecher

And thats about it for Techer weapons

I don't know how you can say that this is all the techer weapons when techers can use alot more weapons.......Just sayin:-?

-ZaNtH-
Dec 31, 2009, 05:16 PM
I don't know how you can say that this is all the techer weapons when techers can use alot more weapons.......Just sayin:-?

the title says all the "BEST" weapons

Max B
Dec 31, 2009, 06:30 PM
the title says all the "BEST" weapons

All I have to say is read

i want to make a list of the best weapons for each class and i thought the best people to ask would be the members of PSU forum and Max B

Best weapon for each class if you say tech mags, rods, and wands are the only best weapons for all techer classes you are definetly mistaken my freind.
:nerd:

Midori Oku
Dec 31, 2009, 07:00 PM
when he said techer weapons i was just going into the basic weapons for Masterforce and Fortetecher
i can see what you are talking about as for Acrotecher is good with whips and MGs and daggers as well and other weapons as well when talking about Guntecher and Wartecher
As for Fortetecher wands, rods, and tech mags are really all you need and at most the only other thing that would be good for them is a bow but with only being able to get the shots to lvl 30 and with low ATP its really not worth it

Max B
Dec 31, 2009, 07:32 PM
you are nice really? i find that hard cause you ran your mouth to me and my friend all in the same day when i didn't even mention you and at the same place white beast
I ran my mouth..? you mean I joined a party with Yayo and "your freind" and they were yelling at each other...
Also I don't know what your name is ingame name is but if I offended you or wronged you I am sorry.

you also tried to rip him off hardcore on his weapon seeing he was new

How is making a starting offer of 200 ripping someone off?

why don't you tell everyone why you got banned off the official forums "NICE GUY"

I got banned of the forums for personaly attacking someone...Ie forum moderator

Max B
Dec 31, 2009, 07:35 PM
when he said techer weapons i was just going into the basic weapons for Masterforce and Fortetecher
i can see what you are talking about as for Acrotecher is good with whips and MGs and daggers as well and other weapons as well when talking about Guntecher and Wartecher
As for Fortetecher wands, rods, and tech mags are really all you need and at most the only other thing that would be good for them is a bow but with only being able to get the shots to lvl 30 and with low ATP its really not worth it
Yes, I can see what you mean but I think long bows come in handy and so do cards on a fortetecher but thats just imo....

Megha
Dec 31, 2009, 11:31 PM
Oh mylanta, can you boys be quiet for 1 minute! =D We arent here to argue, so lets help this guy out. You both have done a nice job! <3

I am a fortetecher/acrotecher, its what I do. I love Psycho Wands. I plan on getting a Gaozoran Rod+. Bows are great I prefer the Nasuyoteri. This is a must for a fortetecher. I prefer straight teching A rank Tech mags (fortetecher) = Shatos. S Rank (acrotecher) - Pushans.

Secondly, I am a gunner. Shotguns are pakudacs, spread needles, and spread needle/gs. Rifles - Promoto rifles, Rattlesnakes, Rattlesnacs, Killer elites, and Killer elics. Laser Cannons - High grinded love infernos and unbroken adahna cannons. Twin handguns are Guld & Millas for the win. =D I hope I have been of help.

WYI - I love Promoto Weapons! =D Sorry if I was rude, but wheres the love? <3

battles14
Jan 1, 2010, 12:20 PM
Ok i am glade that everyone was having so much fun fighting on the forums lol thanks for the help everyone and thanks for the loughs XD

Midori Oku
Jan 1, 2010, 03:19 PM
Ok i am glade that everyone was having so much fun fighting on the forums lol thanks for the help everyone and thanks for the loughs XD

its all good that is what we are here to do ^^