PDA

View Full Version : AotI Just a quick question

Redpaige13
Dec 31, 2009, 04:57 PM
Hallo, hallo,

I originally played PSU for the PC a few years back, and during that time I made a handful of characters for online play.

Now I got AotI for the PC for Christmas, and I'm all kinds of stoked. Just today I was able to purchase a guardian's account and what-not, and I was incredibly surprised and happy to see all my old characters! Then that happiness turned into confusion, as I found myself wondering where the hell my Story Mode characters went to.

I mean, I assumed that the characters I created during Story Mode would be able to go online. Am I wrong to have thought this?

Is there a way to get my Story Mode characters onto Network mode, or am I just SOL in that department? I don't really feel like going through Ep. 2 all over again and get my ass handed to me time after time again.

Thank ya, thank ya.

Volcompat321
Dec 31, 2009, 05:00 PM
Story mode is offline only. :(
There's no way to get offline story characters online, unfortunately for you.

Redpaige13
Dec 31, 2009, 05:03 PM
Story mode is offline only. :(
There's no way to get offline story characters online, unfortunately for you.
Oh, poopy.

Alright then. Thank you so much for helping me, I appreciate it very much.

Volcompat321
Dec 31, 2009, 05:04 PM
No problem!
Sucks, but at least you still have your online characters, right? :p

Freeze
Dec 31, 2009, 05:05 PM
Online you can run free misions and level up before doing the story missions. If your after the NPC cards then just run C rank missions or wait until your a higher level to challenge the harder missions. You don't even have to do the story missions if you don't want too.

Redpaige13
Dec 31, 2009, 05:09 PM
Online you can run free misions and level up before doing story mode. If your after the NPC cards then just run C rank missions or wait until your a higher level to challenge the harder missions. You don't even have to do story mode if you don't want too.

Really? I was unaware of that.. Thank you! :3

No problem!
Sucks, but at least you still have your online characters, right? :p

True, but those characters are barely past level 12. xD

And that level 12 character was just killed-off to create a new one.

Volcompat321
Dec 31, 2009, 05:11 PM
Oh..well that does suck then.
It's like a fresh start though, have fun!

Freeze
Dec 31, 2009, 05:25 PM
Really? I was unaware of that.. Thank you! :3

You're quite welcome, story missions are available through the guardians HQ desk so you can do them when ever you feel like. Not sure if your aware but getting S rank on A rank story missions gives you 10 PA fragmets which can be exchanged for photon arts so its a good idea to level up quite a bit before trying them as time is a big part of your rank. Not so on free missions.