PDA

View Full Version : Best MP

Punter
Dec 31, 2009, 09:14 PM
I'm trying to get MP fast for my lvl 53 beast. I'm trying to get him to Protranser. Just wondering where's the best place to get MP fast and doing it solo. Thanks!

thunder-ray
Dec 31, 2009, 09:21 PM
Best place I remember for MP is white beast.

Volcompat321
Dec 31, 2009, 09:34 PM
Well, it's only good depending how long it takes you to finish.

For instance, if it takes you 5 minutes to clear it, then yes, WB is good to get MP.
If it takes only 10 minutes to clear AMF, the it's more worth it, because it gives more than double, if I remember correctly.

desturel
Dec 31, 2009, 10:06 PM
MAG' A rank is 318, but that's a pretty long mission to solo as a level 53. You would probably be better off doing MAG' C which is 168 MP.

Innocent Girl B is also decent at 100MP, but the fourth block is a bit dangerous as a level 53, so most of the time you'll probably get A rank which is only 66 MP so it's not worth it unless you are sure you'll always get S rank.

AMF Military Subway B rank is 186 MP. It would likely take longer than MAG', but there are far less elements that you have to deal with. Although you can do Military Subway A rank which is 336, the map layout is much more difficult than B rank. The extra effort isn't really worth the extra MP unless you had a group running with you. It's very difficult to get a group of people to head over to Military Subway however.

White Beast A is 164, but not really worth it to solo. If you find a group doing A rank, then jump into the group, otherwise you're wasting your time on A rank there. Especially if you don't have a sleep/resist You would be better off doing MAG' C for the 168 MP.

Awoken Serpent S is a great MP and exp mission at 236MP, but again, it might be a bit tough to do solo at level 53. Again, MAG C and Military Subway B are easier. Plus if you aren't a gunner class, De Rol Le is a PITA. Actually I think Awoken Serpent S requires level 55, but you can get two levels in Innocent Girl before going there.

Seed Express A rank is 144 MP, but like with Awoken Serpent and White Beast, I couldn't recommend it for soloing. White Beast A is actually a safer place to solo between the two.

Lab Recovery S2 is 159 MP. The last room is a bit of a pain if you aren't use to fighting Jarba, but it's fairly quick and you get PA frags when you complete it. Like with Awoken Serpent, this one is a level 55 requirement, but you can get those two levels in Innocent Girl rather easily.

Sakura Blast A rank is 108 MP, but I would highly suggest a freeze resist.

Lightning Beast A rank is 105 MP, but I would suggest a shock resist.

Is there a specific reason why you are looking to solo?

Punter
Dec 31, 2009, 10:10 PM
Is there a specific reason why you are looking to solo?

cause nobody seems to play anymore haha at least nobody on my friend's list

desturel
Dec 31, 2009, 10:33 PM
cause nobody seems to play anymore haha at least nobody on my friend's list

Heh, that's is reason I can't argue with. Most of the people on my list are out getting drunk right now. :)

Keilyn
Dec 31, 2009, 11:45 PM
Favorite place to get MP solo is Seed Express S and S2....

^_^

desturel
Jan 1, 2010, 12:02 AM
Favorite place to get MP solo is Seed Express S and S2....

^_^

Not at level 53 it's not. :D

Smidge204
Jan 1, 2010, 06:36 AM
Even Innocent Girl B with a finishing rank of A is better than running MAG' C due to time and effort required.

Seriously look around for at least one partner (Many lower level players will welcome a chance to get quick MP) and spam Egg Thieves until you can run it blindfolded. 125 MP for finishing Egg Thieves C with rank S. It's not even that hard a mission once you learn the layout of block 2.
=Smidge=

desturel
Jan 1, 2010, 03:03 PM
Even Innocent Girl B with a finishing rank of A is better than running MAG' C due to time and effort required.

I'd disagree with this. You would need to finish three Innocent Girl B runs with an A rank to compare to MAG' C. Considering you don't have to kill everything in MAG' to get an S rank, you could likely finish it in about 25 mins.

To beat that you would need to finish Innocent Girl B in around 8 minutes. That 8 minute doesn't include taking into account two other major factors:
1) The extra time it takes between missions. Selling stuff. Waiting for the counter to load. Waiting for the mission to start. These are all things that factor into your run time that people conviently forget about.

2) Required cut scenes. Even if you make it to the part where Vivianne doesn't talk any more, you still have the cut scene at the beginning and the cut scene on the 4th block that can't be skipped along with waiting for the laser trap carousel. These are things that can't be skipped.

All of these factors would kill your speed. That's not even adding in the "break all of the trees, run back and grab all of the boxes, pick up all of the stuff" factor that affects most lower level people.

With MAG' you also have the option of doing Program DF' C to tack on 20 more MP and get 2 PA frags (not really an issue for people of our level, but low levels still need PA frags). Because of these factors, MAG' C would be better MP for most people. Now if you get the S rank every time on Innocent Girl, there's no competition.

Seriously look around for at least one partner (Many lower level players will welcome a chance to get quick MP) and spam Egg Thieves until you can run it blindfolded. 125 MP for finishing Egg Thieves C with rank S. It's not even that hard a mission once you learn the layout of block 2.

I'd have to agree that Egg Thieves is ridiculously easy for the amount of MP you get, but I made my list on the assumption of solo runs. :)

JFKdj
Jan 1, 2010, 03:28 PM
I'd have to agree that Egg Thieves is ridiculously easy for the amount of MP you get, but I made my list on the assumption of solo runs. :)

I've solo'd Egg Thieves.

desturel
Jan 1, 2010, 03:53 PM
I've solo'd Egg Thieves.

Not everyone has two accounts like you. Actually, I'm surprised you're awake this early.

JFKdj
Jan 1, 2010, 03:59 PM
I haven't slept, looking forward to Oregon spanking OSU.

tadtwisted
Jan 1, 2010, 04:50 PM
Lets face it, the best place is White Beast. It's quick, every enemy is a single element and take a couple bots with you and you fly through the level