PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 PSU update jan 7

syouz
Jan 2, 2010, 02:10 AM
................... nothing :-o

DAMASCUS
Jan 2, 2010, 02:21 AM
Yeah, if we get the Megaholy week...we should be very worried. I wondered if MAG+ would even happen once the story was finished. Enjoy it while you can...

ashley50
Jan 2, 2010, 02:27 AM
hmmm...old news :P

Nayto the Fighmaster
Jan 2, 2010, 05:26 AM
Yeah, if we get the Megaholy week...we should be very worried. I wondered if MAG+ would even happen once the story was finished. Enjoy it while you can...

Worried? That we'll have to wait longer?

Ezodagrom
Jan 2, 2010, 06:24 AM
................... nothing :-o
Source?
There's nothing about January 7 in the PSU JP XBox360 site, and there's nothing in the US/EU site aswell. :>

Danny_Dark
Jan 2, 2010, 12:56 PM
...Yawn...(Zzzz)...

Yuicihi
Jan 2, 2010, 01:06 PM
What? No update?!

http://i47.tinypic.com/2hgwnt0.jpg

Ezodagrom
Jan 2, 2010, 02:02 PM
What? No update?!
Nothing been announced yet, no one knows if there will be an update on january 7 or not.

Max B
Jan 2, 2010, 03:01 PM
Yes , it still not has been confirmed if we have an update or not so keep your hopes up gurdians.

Midori Oku
Jan 2, 2010, 03:28 PM
I think that we will get an update

TwistedDragon
Jan 2, 2010, 03:32 PM
Usually they will give us an update every 3 weeks on average.

tadtwisted
Jan 2, 2010, 04:54 PM
if anything i think we will get dark god s2 before we get MAG+

TwistedDragon
Jan 2, 2010, 05:17 PM
if anything i think we will get dark god s2 before we get MAG+

Definitely we should have gotten it with GC GBR.

tadtwisted
Jan 2, 2010, 06:46 PM
Ya but i think they were waiting for Ep3 to end, now that it did Dark God s2 would be kind of pointless after MAG+ unless they dont give us program DF S2 (which would suck)

Midori Oku
Jan 2, 2010, 09:27 PM
Ya but i think they were waiting for Ep3 to end, now that it did Dark God s2 would be kind of pointless after MAG+ unless they dont give us program DF S2 (which would suck)

hey now lets not give them any ideas

TwistedDragon
Jan 2, 2010, 09:41 PM
hey now lets not give them any ideas

If you say pointless that means they will add it lol. Midori I like your avatar.

Powder Keg
Jan 2, 2010, 10:27 PM
Regardless of the track record, I'd still be pretty shocked if there's no update.

Alamar
Jan 2, 2010, 10:40 PM
Dark god s2 then Mag+ in that order is what i think will happen. Now WHEN is the question.

Yuicihi
Jan 2, 2010, 11:05 PM
Regardless of the track record, I'd still be pretty shocked if there's no update.And here I thought people wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't an update.

Yamishi
Jan 3, 2010, 12:01 AM
And here I thought people wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't an update.

Could this represent an undercurrent in the turning of the tides on opinions of Sega? :D

*crickets chirp*

stinkyfish97
Jan 3, 2010, 11:07 AM
I wish they wouldnt be so predictable sometimes you know? They probably will not have an update this week, by next week I think we should expect something. You can tell cause they have given us this wackey luck thing. The luck thing is to by time before they throw us a bone, dark god s2. Why do I believe we are not getting an update? simple facts it was christmas break and I dont think sega was gonna pay people over christmas break to have people working on updates for its loyal psu players. And you can say well japan already got the updates all they gotta do is translate them and make them happen, well yeah but I guess in translation somewhere sonic team takes its sweat ass time milking us for cash.

Basically no update this week I feel, most likely one more week but we all know we should recieve something soon.

stinkyfish97
Jan 3, 2010, 11:13 AM
I wish they would have done more for the new year. You know like give us 10 silver coins a day again. How the hell do they expect me to get a gold coin?

DAMASCUS
Jan 3, 2010, 11:20 AM
I'm actually not that surprised that we don't have an update so soon after the holiday break. What I am suspicious of is the daily luck chart. Much like mission spotlights it is just another stall tactic.

With JPN players losing interest in PSU...every stall means their hand is on the plug.

Midori Oku
Jan 3, 2010, 11:27 AM
If you say pointless that means they will add it lol. Midori I like your avatar.

yeah i like it also it fits the name IMO ^^

On topic: Even with this very strange luck thing i still think we will have an update this week i think the luck was just a part of the new years (I hope >_>)

Professor Xavier
Jan 3, 2010, 03:26 PM
DAMASCUS Said:

Quote: With JPN players losing interest in PSU...every stall means their hand is on the plug.

I cannot disagree with you about the plug thing. But the fact that PSO was online for years after all the updates patches and fixes. I think PSU will be around for at least two years maybe more after its done being updated. In the mean time all of SEGA's profits from PSU are at stake if they don't continue to do updates at the pace they have been recently.

They tend not to announce updates until events are over. Below is a quote from SEGA's web site. I really hope they don't make us wait through the end of Feb. before we get a new S3 rank or an event mission!!

Let's hope they have other plans!! After all The Gurhalian cup is OK but its only for those who want to participate!!

Quote:

The race is on, again!

This is the event page for the Great Gurhalian Cup Time Attack tournament, taking place on PC/PS2 and Xbox 360 servers starting this January.

Teams of 4 GUARDIANS will compete in head-to-head races in various missions in a bracket-style tournament of 32 teams per server, for a 5-round tournament.

The tournament will begin the first week of January -- check the forums and check back here for official race times, once they are announced! The tournament will continue through February

Registration is open NOW -- check out the official tournament rules posted below, get your team together, and sign up at:

Ryna
Jan 3, 2010, 04:03 PM
I'm going to lock this thread since there has been no formal announcement about content updates for this week. Sega of America employees will be on vacation until January 4th. Wait until then for any news.