PDA

View Full Version : High level player needed.

Sushi Mushu
Jan 2, 2010, 03:27 AM
My friend and I are looking for a high level player to help us level up quicker. You will get to be party leader, choose any High level mission that we can join you in. We are always in the Delphinus server, if you would like to help please let me know ASAP. Thanks

PS- we are on the PC/PS3

Also, we don't really have much to give.. but if you want we can agree to not pick up items.

Keilyn
Jan 2, 2010, 05:44 AM
My four are at 170/20...What levels are your characters? I tend to help out a lot of low level characters...specially to kill the White Beast addiction problem players have.

I tend to hang around Scarred Planet, Lightning Beasts and Seed Express lately...as they have been TA spots...Usually I take lower level characters through Egg Thieves for MP and the Boss maps (just so they can learn how to kill the bosses and get some boss EXP....and sometimes seed awakened for them to learn how to fight large enemies)

Sushi Mushu
Jan 2, 2010, 03:13 PM
I'm lvl 18. My friend is level 23.

We beat story mode and everything but then we found out that network mode is a completely different game.. so we have lvl 60 chars going to waste, lol.

I couldn't care less about money or items right now. We just want to level up because being a noob all over again sucks. haha

TwistedDragon
Jan 2, 2010, 06:12 PM
I will help you out send a friend request to Crusader Revan. My 360 has the RROD and I will be back on psu around next tuesday.

Sushi Mushu
Jan 3, 2010, 12:18 AM
I'm not on the 360. I'm on the PC.

Zeek123
Jan 3, 2010, 12:51 AM
Might I suggest you direct your thread here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

PSO-W has its own special place for these ^^

And I can play sometime. I'm a 160ish Male Cast Gunmaster.

Sushi Mushu
Jan 3, 2010, 12:57 AM
Ok thanks! I didn't know where to post it. lol! As you can tell I'm new to these forums.
Can you play now? I'm on just kinda wandering around.

Zeek123
Jan 3, 2010, 01:02 AM
Ok thanks! I didn't know where to post it. lol! As you can tell I'm new to these forums.
Can you play now? I'm on just kinda wandering around.

Sure thing. Just give me like 10 minutes.

Sushi Mushu
Jan 3, 2010, 01:06 AM
Sweet! Which server?

Zeek123
Jan 3, 2010, 01:21 AM
Whichever one you like. I'm booting it up now, but I have to download an update for GameGuard. Sorry for making you waiting.

EDIT: PM me your server and in-game name.

EDITED EDIT!: I have lower levels in the 50s if that's more your area.