PDA

View Full Version : Scape dolls?

Sinikal
Jan 2, 2010, 05:44 PM
Hello, just wondering if anyone could help out a lowbie and hook me up with some scape dolls. I havent reached the sewer yet and im having a hard time with Mother Trinity because i keep running out of healing items, getting sent back to city trying over and over, now im broke lol and cant restock on Mons, di's, and tri's. I just want to get past this dang part smoothly! Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

FOrulz
Jan 2, 2010, 09:45 PM
Hello, just wondering if anyone could help out a lowbie and hook me up with some scape dolls. I havent reached the sewer yet and im having a hard time with Mother Trinity because i keep running out of healing items, getting sent back to city trying over and over, now im broke lol and cant restock on Mons, di's, and tri's. I just want to get past this dang part smoothly! Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
The sewer is unlocked after the third stage in story (located to the left the two kids). If you're already fighting Mother Trinity, you should already have access to the sewers. The exchange rate is 5 photon drops per scape doll. Good luck!

Sinikal
Jan 3, 2010, 01:48 PM
The sewer is unlocked after the third stage in story (located to the left the two kids). If you're already fighting Mother Trinity, you should already have access to the sewers. The exchange rate is 5 photon drops per scape doll. Good luck!

Your a life saver, i didnt even notice the manhole! I was expecting it to be at the quest counter! :-D tyty

FOrulz
Jan 3, 2010, 05:43 PM
No problem! I had that same issue too but once I found out it was there I abused it lol.