PDA

View Full Version : FT: Insane 5-Element Hadan Bite

rhubarbot
Jan 2, 2010, 06:05 PM
TRADE COMPLETED. Thanks everyone!

-------------------================---------------------

Nothing tears up the eternal tower quite like a 5-Attribute Hadan Bite, AKA a 1-in-500+ version of the best claw in the game, which one makes by paying 100,000 meseta and trading a very rare drop item to the Item Collector.

With this thing, you can do uber damage to everything in the tower without having to enter the menu and switch weapons between rooms. I have personally used this weapon to smack the crappy frogs/pigs/birds/bats for 500+, do 450s on the Mothers, 400s on the gigantic monkey dudes, 300s on Phobos/Zaphobos/Arkhzeins/Korses, mid-200s on the Finjers/Rumoles/giant yeti dudes, 90s on Rohcrystas, etc. etc. etc...*

Stats:

7 Stars
CelebHadanBite+20
31/21/27/28/36 (foritfied)
Celeb Lv 4
Bite Stamp

I spent 5+ hours resetting (over a period of many days, while waiting on hold, waiting for water to boil, on the train, etc.) to get this amazing Hadan Bite, which I then used for over 350 combined SH tower floors trying to get a blasted Radam Soul. (Addiction. It's a sad, sad thing.)

Now that I finally have a Radam, I'm never visiting the tower again, and so I have no need for a multi-element Hadan Bite.

The 36 hit is a nice bonus and helps mitigate Bite Stamp's somewhat heavy ATA penalty whilst you're still leveling up. (In my experience, you need about 590 ATA to not miss against most SH mobs with Bite Stamp.)

So yeah, I'd like to trade this thing.

Looking for the following:

- an Alice Olivia with Lv 5 element and Magical Sign, plus a percentage total of 30 or more (across one or more Attributes, except hit)

OR

Three (3) items from the following list:

- PP Recovery Lv5
- Divine/Power
- Divine/Mind
- PA Save Lv3
- 90 Mind Materials,

OR

- a combination of

- an Alice Olivia with a Lv 4 element, Magical Sign, and decent percents OR
- an Alice Olivia with a Lv 5 element, Magical Sign, and no percents, AND
- one (1) of the items listed above.

And yes, it is possible to get an item with bonuses in all 5 Attributes. About 1 in 150 Hadans I roll up have bonuses---albeit almost always mediocre ones---in Native, Beast, Machine, Dark, and Hit.

* (All numbers are real per-hit averages sourced from my level 91 HUcaseal, in single player, without Shifta or Chain bonuses, using Bite Stamp on SH tower floors 50 [Force Mother] through 60 [Blade Mother]. Yes, that is like 1500+ damage per 2.5-second charge time, and it goes up dramatically when you detonate a Chain. Other Equipment I had on: 80 Power Mats, 100 Power Mag, 1 Hero/Power, 1 Master/Power, 1 Compress PA and 1 Element Boost.)

ZetsumeiSan
Jan 2, 2010, 06:41 PM
PA Save Lv3 is the max.

rhubarbot
Jan 2, 2010, 07:06 PM
Typo: fixed. Thanks!

FOrulz
Jan 2, 2010, 09:34 PM
You almost had me there. I thought you were referring to the element level on the weapon (ie. Celeb lvl 5 Hadanbite) and I was like... claws max out at lvl 4?! lol. I guess that's true if you were using the element boost.

rhubarbot
Jan 2, 2010, 10:00 PM
Added an appropriate disclaimer. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks.

A Lv 5 Celeb Hadan Bite would be awesome indeed, but unfortunately there's no way to legitimately get one. :(

The Arbiter
Jan 2, 2010, 10:04 PM
Doesn't Element Boost raise it past the cap though?

rhubarbot
Jan 3, 2010, 03:59 AM
Yes, Element Boost gives you an effective Celeb level of 5 when you have both it and Hadan equipped.

The Arbiter
Jan 3, 2010, 02:21 PM
Hm... doesn't look like you've got any takers. You should just let me have it at the reduced price of one Divine/Power, a PP Recovery Lv 4, and a not-as-great-but-still-pretty good Hadan Bite with percents in Beast, Machine, and Hit, Bite Stamp, and Celeb Lv 3... =3

Z-735
Jan 3, 2010, 03:18 PM
I have a couple of PA Saves lvl 3 and maybe you'd like a Divine/PP? lol

Denzbrujah
Jan 4, 2010, 06:41 AM
Guess I'll toss in my bid ... hmmm 90 mats and PA Save 4

edenz
Jan 4, 2010, 06:47 AM
PA save 4? O_O

lol i'll offer pp recover 5 + PA save 3 +99 PD

or divine power + PA save 3.

Denzbrujah
Jan 4, 2010, 09:48 AM
PA save 4? O_O

PA Save 4 + 99 Mats aren't exactly cheap - :-P

edenz
Jan 4, 2010, 10:18 AM
lol you sure its PA save 4? = =... the highest a PA save can go is lvl 3...

Denzbrujah
Jan 4, 2010, 11:51 AM
lol you sure its PA save 4? = =... the highest a PA save can go is lvl 3...

Insert Foot in mouth ... yeah it was PA 3 ... DOH!

The Arbiter
Jan 4, 2010, 12:05 PM
You just wanted it so much that you hacked the game and made your PA Save better.

rhubarbot
Jan 4, 2010, 01:44 PM
PA save 4? O_O

I assume when you said "99 PD" you meant "99 Mind Mats" right?

I actually only need 80, so I will take 80 Mind Mats, a Divine Power and a PP Recovery 5.

If that seems all right to you, let me know. Otherwise, let the bidding continue.

rhubarbot
Jan 4, 2010, 02:17 PM
Hm... doesn't look like you've got any takers. You should just let me have it at the reduced price of one Divine/Power, a PP Recovery Lv 4, and a not-as-great-but-still-pretty good Hadan Bite with percents in Beast, Machine, and Hit, Bite Stamp, and Celeb Lv 3... =3

I'd trade it for your 48 Native one, plus a Divine/Power. Assuming the 48 Native one on your list is not yet fortified.

lineallowsprogress
Jan 4, 2010, 02:53 PM
60 mind mats divine power pa save 3?

The Arbiter
Jan 4, 2010, 02:54 PM
The 48 Native has been fortified, unfortunately. Fortified it from 33. =/ I do have a PA Save Lv 3 now too.

rhubarbot
Jan 4, 2010, 02:57 PM
If I can get Divine/Power, PP Recovery 5 and some Mind Mats from edenz, I'd rather go for that trade. But I will keep yours in mind, lineallowsprogress.

Bear in mind that this Hadan actually still is very useful to me (it's still good for Paru), so I want to get something equally useful in return.

The Arbiter
Jan 4, 2010, 03:01 PM
Well, my offer is Hadan Bite+40 [48% Native, Celeb Lv 4, Bite Stamp], Divine/Power, and PA Save Lv 3 (and, if you'd like, something else from my list -- the other Hadan Bite may be useful to 'ya).

rhubarbot
Jan 4, 2010, 03:03 PM
Got any wands? I don't see any on your list. :(

The Arbiter
Jan 4, 2010, 03:09 PM
I've got a few boring 6* wands and a crappy Kerykeion... nothing too substantial. D:

rhubarbot
Jan 4, 2010, 03:10 PM
Ok, I'll swap my Hadan for yours along with 2 Divine/Powers, nothing else. (You seem to have 2 Divine/Powers available, or am I mistaken?)

I guess I can use your 48% Native one to farm up another fang so I can make a 65% Native one. :)

Apostosis
Jan 4, 2010, 03:26 PM
I can give you a pp recovery lv4, PA save lv3, divine/power ,divine/mind, 80 mind materials

rhubarbot
Jan 4, 2010, 03:31 PM
Ok, I was totally about to trade it away but Strife's offer is the best yet. I'll accept.

Strife, when would you like to trade?

Apostosis
Jan 4, 2010, 03:38 PM
I am sorry I can't trade right now, if you are in a hurry you can trade it whit other person or wait until later and trade it whit me.

rhubarbot
Jan 4, 2010, 03:40 PM
No hurry at all. Just let me know when you'll be available to do the trade. (I am on Pacific Standard Time.)

The Arbiter
Jan 4, 2010, 03:59 PM
No worries. I wasn't too keen on letting those God/Powers leave my side yet anyway. Plus I'm in the Tower.