PDA

View Full Version : Where to lvl fast part from I.G and MAG

Kazuma-kun2
Jan 5, 2010, 09:45 AM
hi i have a lvl 97 Cast GM and i was wondering what are the best places to lvl him fast.
I hear Mother Brain is good but its hard doing solo.
oh i have a friend who is new and hes a male Newman lvl7 hunter would u now any good places for him too
thanks inferno

Smidge204
Jan 5, 2010, 10:42 AM
I don't know how much you play, but the faster you want to level the harder the missions you'll have to run... it's all about effort.

As a CAST GunMaster, Innocent Girl should not be that difficult. You should have Paradi Cataract like everyone else which makes the last two Bafal Bragga and everything else is just rifles and shotguns... should be able to clear it in ~20min if you skip all the optional drop boxes. You'll gain a level every 10-12 runs with that.

There's also White Beast which is comparable, maybe a little easier but also longer. Bring a Sleep / Resist.

Whatever you do, it's all about the grind. Grind, baby, grind. :/
=Smidge=

stinkyfish97
Jan 5, 2010, 11:06 AM
Well the best missions for lvling your character if you want to solo are innocent girl and the magashi plan, for some reason they seem to give the most experience. Otherwise just join up with the white beast crowd and rip through some runs blazing fast making sure you hit everything, maybe switch to PT and lay traps, they hit 5 creatures so youll get massive amounts of experience just because youll be hitting everything in the room.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 5, 2010, 11:39 AM
Hiya,

I'd have to agree with IG and WB I know its exactly the opposite to the question you asked but as people have said this game is quite a grindfest. But AOI missions in general have better exp and mp payout per run. AMF is good but very long, I find MAG good for exp, photons and money, but as with all runs once you've spammed them lots you won't wnana play them for ages.

Still there's always people doing white beast runs, myself included i'm online on caelum most nights spamming a few runs before moving onto other levels etc with my character Eden so if you wanna do some WB runs or any other runs for that matter PM me on here

Tifa

roardova lengths
Jan 10, 2010, 12:48 PM
Best place for new players is the five block mission. It's best for them to level with somebody on B so they get extensive MP...