Max B
Jan 7, 2010, 05:40 PM
10mil? just my guess

xBULLYDOGG
Jan 8, 2010, 08:04 AM
gah, thought just as much

flowisode_zero
Jan 8, 2010, 07:59 PM
Ill take it off your friends hands for 12mil.

DragonStriker
Jan 8, 2010, 08:47 PM
Did your friend win the Great Gurhalian Cup? Because that weapon is "unreleased"

flowisode_zero
Jan 8, 2010, 09:20 PM
Did your friend win the Great Gurhalian Cup? Because that weapon is "unreleased"
Lol, silly Edward and his "unreleased" prize.

xBULLYDOGG
Jan 9, 2010, 07:37 AM

GMs for ya ¬_¬

stinkyfish97
Jan 9, 2010, 02:22 PM
http://psupedia.info/Autumn_Event
http://psupedia.info/Talk:Protectors_%CE%B1%EF%BC%8B#Box_drops
http://psupedia.info/Protectors_%CE%B1%EF%BC%8B

Link one mentions what the event was, some people might not know because it only lasted like 2 aproximatly two weeks. I was in school and didnt even play in it so I had no idea really what it was all about.

Link two talks more about the mission

Link three shows you that the Ragan-Ragan was a drop from the De Ragnus in the event

Id say the aproximate worth of that double saber, at current market prices, is well Im assuming your friend is Dan and he has it up there for 95 mil. Id say that is pretty fair considering there are only 5 on the market and he has the only neutral one and the second highest grinded is a 17 lightning 3-10 for 65 mil I believe. I think it could be worth more if people actually new this weapon existed, and I would be willing to trade my 10-10 neutral De Ragan Slayer if I were still a FiG, sadly though I am not.

Pretty bad ass weapon in my opinion, you obviously know what it was worth prior to posting here though, lol, dont play coy you and your buddy were trying to see if you could get more than a stack for that item before you put it up for sale in the shop. And that is good, like I said if people new that item was even out they it would have been bought already.

Congrats on getting that weapon by the way, its pretty bad ass. Unfortunatly I wasnt playing when they released those missions, I wonder why that mission was only 2 weeks long, actually I wonder why both those protectors missions were only run for two weeks. Oh well cant go back and play them now can I. lol. Hope it sells before the next GBR parum although I dunno if itll lose its value being it is neutral and is at high grind.

xBULLYDOGG
Jan 9, 2010, 02:25 PM
you obviously know what it was worth prior to posting here though, lol, dont play coy you and your buddy were trying to see if you could get more than a stack for that item before you put it up for sale in the shop.

Well Jesus if it's that obvious then maybe it'll be correct eh,

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 9, 2010, 02:35 PM
You'd think people knew these were released. All they had to do was do a search on double sabers.

XbikXBd
Jan 11, 2010, 11:13 PM
The Ragan-ragan came out in the summer protector event it drops from 150 de ragnus lloll i would not wast money on it tho because there a event coming out soon the 3rd festa drops boards lol there super cheep on jp psu and high grind too but rucar+ is better and higher chance of high element too......

syouz
Jan 19, 2010, 05:56 AM
lol newbies

xBULLYDOGG
Jan 19, 2010, 11:04 AM
lol newbies

I know that wasn't aimed for me.