PDA

View Full Version : impossible to find this game

nickfurious
Jan 10, 2010, 01:08 PM
so im finding more and more as i call places around my town that a PC copy of PSU is pretty much never going to be carried again but i would really like to try the game out. so i was wondering if anyone knew of any private servers that might be up and running for psu?

Quatre52
Jan 10, 2010, 02:12 PM
no.

pc servers are pretty dead from what i understand anyways, if you have one, your better off getting on xbox360 servers.

but...

Try here.. (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Phantasy+Star+Universe&x=0&y=0)

*edit*

link failed...but just search for phantasy star universe on that site, theres plenty for sale.

ashley50
Jan 10, 2010, 02:36 PM
try using the Internet online shops...Like Amazon, Ebay...etc. Not really that hard to find really :/

roardova lengths
Jan 10, 2010, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I was about to mention the eShops... Hope you enjoy the game once you get it, I got the latest PC version for 6 dollars, paid 34 dollars for one before that about two years ago. But it's good times with the right ppl, hope the next event brings them all back...

POPPIE
Jan 11, 2010, 03:32 AM
so im finding more and more as i call places around my town that a PC copy of PSU is pretty much never going to be carried again but i would really like to try the game out. so i was wondering if anyone knew of any private servers that might be up and running for psu?

I got both copies of PSU and PSUAOI frm amazon. Its easy fast and mostlyy cheap. Well way cheaper than trying to buy it frmo any stores*if they still have it in stock* or any online game sites.
best and cheapest way is Amazon

Zeek123
Jan 11, 2010, 04:06 AM
I notice a PS2 or 360 version in bargain bins every once in awhile.

And as it was stated, get the 360 version if you can.

If you can't, get PSU's expansion, Ambition of the Illuminus. Especially if you plan to play online. Server's a ghost town, but with Vanilla PSU, you'd be the only one not able to play any missions everyone else is spamming.

And! In a more illegal note: You could always download PSU and AOI through websites or other means. Might take awhile to download, but it's fee.

Feel free to blurp me out if that's against rules, Mods.

Wintermute0
Jan 11, 2010, 10:08 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Phantasy-Star-Universe-Ambition-Illuminus-Pc/dp/B000RLEMD8

barnacleez
Jan 11, 2010, 12:16 PM
Seconded, ordering online from Amazon would be your best bet.

Also, best not to ask about private servers on this forum. Just a heads up.

Wintermute0
Jan 11, 2010, 03:37 PM
You can actually find it cheaper on Ebay. I got my PC copy for about 9 dollars.

Sinikal
Jan 13, 2010, 12:48 PM
Used copy from Gamestop.com for $10 free shipping at the time. Your local video game store might have it in stock as well, just make some calls.

Krank32oz
Jan 14, 2010, 09:05 PM
No one has said Ebay. But the weird thing is I just looked on ebay for PSU games and they are all ridiculously priced. Like people are selling a used copy of the 360 version for over 50 dollars which i think is out of this world!