PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 New symbol in "go to room" list?

Ralli_Maren
Jan 10, 2010, 10:36 PM
Sorry I can't provide a screen but... my husband and I noticed something new today. We have two 360s and two copies of PSU, so we play together. Today he was using my LIVE account and went to "go to room" and on the partner card for his LIVE account had a symbol next to it we'd never seen before. Where normally there is a blank or a little "heart monitor"-like line, there was what is similar to a player symbol from the xbox live friends list, I think. A little head with a little triangular torso, and the whole thing was a golden color. His LIVE account was not signed on, and all three (haha) partner cards on my account are in our friends list, so it can't be related to that. The symbol wasn't on our other friend's name, who was online at the time. We don't get to keep up with what's new in the game all the time, so I was just wondering what this means.

And while we're on the topic of symbols, what are the arrows next to some of the clothes for? One red pointing up and a white pointing down.

Anduril
Jan 11, 2010, 01:10 AM
Can't say anyhting about the first part, since my XBox is gone right now, but as for the clothes, those arrows indicate whether the item physically clashes with another clothing piece (red meaning it does, greyed out/no arrow meaning it doesn't). Say if the pants have an Up arrow it means that they can only go with a top that has a no down arrow; a top with a down arrow would clash with it so only one or the other could be worn. One example is the female swimsuit bottom, it has the up arrow and thus can only be used with tops that expose the midriff, like the Storia top; a Smartia shirt, which has a down arrow, wouldn't be able to be used.

NexGen
Jan 11, 2010, 11:35 AM
Perhaps you haven't noticed it before, but that has been there since Illuminus update (or when you could set your status to afk, guide, temporarily absent, etc.).

Basically, I'm not sure when exactly, but well over a year.

caseylott
Jan 11, 2010, 04:36 PM
This is a sign of the illuminati nwo. Google it. I cant believe they run this game too.

fay
Jan 12, 2010, 05:08 AM
I've never noticed that before either. The only sign I've saw down there was the little blue man running for when you put on follow mode.

Ralli_Maren
Jan 15, 2010, 06:42 PM
Perhaps you haven't noticed it before, but that has been there since Illuminus update (or when you could set your status to afk, guide, temporarily absent, etc.).

Basically, I'm not sure when exactly, but well over a year.

No, I haven't noticed it before. Like, ever. Why was it showing when the profile wasn't online or anything? I mean the hard drive with it was sitting right above the xbox he was playing. And what does it all mean???