PDA

View Full Version : God/POW for GOD/BODY or GOD/HP

Robomonke
Feb 27, 2003, 09:00 PM
i am in need of a god hp or god body i have a god pow im wiling to give and i can throw in some mats to sweeten the deal if you want. also if you have both or 2 of 1 id be willing to give something bigger for them. I have alot of the popular rares. s&y BKB dbl cannon etc... well leave a post if your interested.

Thx

MonoxideChild
Feb 27, 2003, 09:21 PM
I have a god/body and need a god/pow. I'm using a HUcast, and it's name is AnybodyKilla. His level is 73, and I'm online now. Let me know if your interested.

Robomonke
Feb 27, 2003, 09:49 PM
im interested im on aim almost 24/7 lol im me when u can get on but i cant do it tonight sry. ill be on all day friday so pm or im me when you can.

MonoxideChild
Feb 27, 2003, 09:59 PM
I just traded my god/body away, but I still do have a god/hp for trade. My only one, but I do need a god/pow, lol.

CKTurbo
Feb 28, 2003, 09:27 AM
I have alot of the popular rares. s&y BKB dbl cannon etc... well leave a post if your interested.

Hmm... I might have a God/Body up for trade, but the question is... is your stuff legit or duped? I only trade legit items.

- CKTurbo

Robomonke
Feb 28, 2003, 02:02 PM
...well if you only have 1 god/body (and i only need 1 now) THEN IM NOT GIVIN YOU ANYTHING LIKE BKB OR s&y for it. but to answer your question i have no idea i got them all in trds. (sry bout the caps. lol)

off topic. What does it matter if its duped or not? its a freakin game. if you get that worked up about it i wouldnt trade at all then. you will have an imposible time trying to get only "legit" items. but for an item to be duped that means there had to have been a legit item before it was duped. so even if an item is duped doesnt mean its not legal or that there never was one like it....(sigh) the fact that u want legitimate items is admirable but your just kidding yourself if you think your going to get all "legit" items and personally i think you shouldnt waste precious time on a game trying to get something thats moral...