PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Woo! Another noob!

MoogleBlade
Jan 12, 2010, 03:19 PM
Im kind of new to this forum and PSU and kinda need some help. Ive downloaded the demo and played it. (A lot). But how would i go about purchusing the full game? Ive heard you can buy the disc form of psu, but to play online would i need the disk and a psu subsciption on the XLM? So confused..... (^~^)

Pob
Jan 12, 2010, 04:29 PM
Im kind of new to this forum and PSU and kinda need some help. Ive downloaded the demo and played it. (A lot). But how would i go about purchusing the full game? Ive heard you can buy the disc form of psu, but to play online would i need the disk and a psu subsciption on the XLM? So confused..... (^~^)
You need to buy the original game on disc, then you can download an expansion from the xbox marketplace. Yes, you need a subscription to play online.

NiceOnes
Jan 12, 2010, 05:15 PM
1. Buy PSU disc.. Amazon is a good bet.
2. D/L the AOTI expansion ($10?)
3. Purchase a guardians license from the XBL marketplace.
4. Grind until your eyes bleed.

If you need some help once you're rolling you may hit me up.

GT: NiceOnes

SuperRygar
Jan 12, 2010, 05:24 PM
awesome, another one of these threads u.u

DragonStriker
Jan 12, 2010, 06:44 PM

Awesome, another one of these posts. In all honesty this thread is probably the most benefitial to the community of any others on the first page. 360 gets thousands of new players a month and having active threads with this info is very helpfull. And no even with the decline in population they still get a ton of new players. My ID is 113k and I joined about 2-3 months ago and we are now up to 116k

xBULLYDOGG
Jan 13, 2010, 11:09 AM

-Meet the fockers baby voice- ash whole

MoogleBlade
Jan 13, 2010, 11:27 AM
So i need the AOI Dlc to play the online multiplayer?

NiceOnes
Jan 13, 2010, 01:44 PM
So i need the AOI Dlc to play the online multiplayer?

No... You need the original game disc and a guardians license to play online.

You need to download the AOTI expansion off of XBL in order to unlock all of the currently available content.

Although you can play online without the expansion I would highly recommend getting it!

Cheers,
NiceOnes

SuperRygar
Jan 14, 2010, 12:21 PM
There should be stickies with this info. New players should be able to view a resourse without having to get those kinds of posts from people like me. Although, some people just can't read or dont want to search for an answer. meh, post+1

Quatre52
Jan 15, 2010, 06:40 PM
There should be stickies with this info. New players should be able to view a resourse without having to get those kinds of posts from people like me. Although, some people just can't read or dont want to search for an answer. meh, post+1

meh..this hurts no one, so who cares.

at any rate, once you get the game, let me know, i plan to return soon myself, will be looking for people to play with o.o

MoogleBlade
Jan 18, 2010, 01:34 PM

What is ment to be acheived by this?

NiceOnes
Jan 18, 2010, 01:42 PM
Ignore it Moogle. Hopefully you have all the answers you need.

Zeek123
Jan 18, 2010, 01:56 PM
Rygar's just tired of these sort of threads being the only thing that shows up in PSU General. Which you can't completely fault him for since there's a Lounge for the newer players to go to. But your thread's different in that you wanted to know how to get on and play. Which is fine. Better than fine really.

Good luck for the 360 servers. Hope you guys stay strong.

SuperRygar
Jan 18, 2010, 02:06 PM
Rygar's just tired of these sort of threads being the only thing that shows up in PSU General.

he gets it