PDA

View Full Version : Item Vol Bros. Bromide Question

Dan1218
Jan 12, 2010, 06:59 PM
Just a few questions on the item.

1) When was it added to the W. Kugu drop chart for JP?

2) Is it an area or box drop?

3) How difficult are they to obtain?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

roardova lengths
Jan 14, 2010, 11:38 AM
I wish somebody would help Dan already, so I could find out too...

EspioKaos
Jan 14, 2010, 11:53 AM
1) When was it added to the W. Kugu drop chart for JP?
I think we got it during the Moatoob GBR before MAG+.

2) Is it an area or box drop?
Box drop. It's an AOTI-only item, though, so it can only drop on S3 of missions like Desert Terror. (Until you guys start getting GAMs, and then they'll have a chance of dropping from Desert Terror/R.)

3) How difficult are they to obtain?
With enough persistence, they shouldn't be that hard to find, but personally I think I've only seen a few drop ever. Then again, I haven't been doing too many Kugu missions lately.

roardova lengths
Jan 14, 2010, 12:06 PM
That's going to be a problem, cause I need 6 of those Twin Handguns they allow a player to acquire... Guess I gotta get ready for the hunting...

Dan1218
Jan 14, 2010, 03:23 PM
I think we got it during the Moatoob GBR before MAG+.

Box drop. It's an AOTI-only item, though, so it can only drop on S3 of missions like Desert Terror. (Until you guys start getting GAMs, and then they'll have a chance of dropping from Desert Terror/R.)

With enough persistence, they shouldn't be that hard to find, but personally I think I've only seen a few drop ever. Then again, I haven't been doing too many Kugu missions lately.

Thank you very much.

I have been trying Stolen Weapon S3 around 7-10 times after each maintenance to see if it has been added. I just really hope it didn't end up like the Rainbow unit on Phantom Fissure S.

S-T-H
Jan 14, 2010, 09:33 PM
I pretty much pegged it myself to have been added with MAG+. The fourth wave of Desert Arms Shop occurred at the same time and several other relevant trade-in items were added (most of these we've received already).

As far as drops go, the JP wiki has only mentioned Desert Terror S3 and /R. I suppose there is a good enough chance that it would be in Stolen Weapon S3, but it's not been reported yet. Lunga Egg is in the lot of them, so it would be a reasonable assumption. The only other drop from that wave that is yet to be confirmed is Bloody Score Beta (Bead Groode AOTI special). I'm sure that we'll have them by time the next wave hits. Kireek Soul for example didn't arrive until the second wave (when Ank Kilik came out). Most have been added pretty far in advance here though.

SuperRygar
Jan 15, 2010, 11:09 AM
nice sig dan xD