PDA

View Full Version : Haven't played in 3 years - where do I find other players?

yumpoptart
Jan 13, 2010, 06:53 PM
I recently decided to get the expansion pack for PC and try it out, albeit a bit late to join in. the last time i played, the level cap was 80... haha.

So where do i find other players? ^^;; .. I do realize the population on the PC/PS2 servers is kind of low, but I figured there had to be other players besides me. Is there a specific server people prefer? Or mission? It's lonely out there with no one to play with .___. I guess the JP servers are more populated? x_x; Maybe I should get an account on the JP servers instead?

I've got a level 52 Newman Fortecher lv 4. Any help is appreciated :D

SuKKrl
Jan 13, 2010, 07:09 PM
Jp and 360 servers are more populated. From my experience you can find people at universe 2 on white beast (shitenkaku - neudaiz) and more rarely on old rozenom city, plains overlord (mostly new players) and seed express. I also saw some groups on Maximum Attack G recently.

I may have left some popular mission out, my brain needs some sleep. ^^;

If you're like me and can't stand to grind the same mission you're in trouble if you don't find a friend to play with.

Neith
Jan 13, 2010, 08:02 PM
The 'popular' server is 02: Caelum. Even saying that, it's fairly quiet lately. JP servers are more populated from what I hear, but I've heard even the population there is in decline.

But yeah, for PC servers, you want Caelum and either 'The Dark God' or 'White Beast' have the most chance of parties.

White Beast is on Neudaiz:
Ohtoku City's COG Building -> Sacred Stream -> Pavilion of Air -> White Beast

The Dark God is accessed from Colony:
Clyez City Floor 4 Space Dock -> Dark Satellite -> HIVE #3 -> SEED Awakened -> Dallgun Viewing Plaza -> The Black Nest -> Rykros -> The Dark God

For solo play, there's 'Innocent Girl', which is accessed through the GRM Shop on Parum, by talking to the counter assistant.

yumpoptart
Jan 13, 2010, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the replies! ^^ So far I've run into a couple of people on Neudaiz at the Pavillon of Air so that's good.. now to just gain a few levels before I can join anyones parties.. ^^; hehe

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 14, 2010, 06:36 AM
Hiya,

Yep there are players around and I've managed to fill my card list up with regular players, as after returning I found nobody on my list was online regularly. If you want to do some runs sometime that'd be awesome, i'm on daily and alot of my friends play daily too so its never a problem finding a team to play with :)

Tifa

roardova lengths
Jan 14, 2010, 11:48 AM
Alright, if I see you around Tifa, I'll be looking forward to helping you out...

Krank32oz
Jan 14, 2010, 09:01 PM
I tried to play the Pc version in like 2007 and it was very glitchy on my computer. And I had a hell of a time installing it. Maybe that's why the other system's communities are better and more populated. Just a guess!

SuKKrl
Jan 14, 2010, 09:16 PM
I tried to play the Pc version in like 2007 and it was very glitchy on my computer. And I had a hell of a time installing it. Maybe that's why the other system's communities are better and more populated. Just a guess!

It installed fine here. It also runs well. I'm surprised as I hadn't heard of those problems yet.

Krank32oz
Jan 14, 2010, 09:18 PM
yea me too. It might have been just because my computer was super new and I had vista and I had to work around some things.