PDA

View Full Version : Got screwed out of Unlocking SH Singleplayer.

Justin Time
Jan 13, 2010, 10:52 PM
The game just screwed me out of unlocking it legitly. I was on Floor 83 Room 3 ET and I die but the game glitches. For some reason my scape doll activates right when Sarisa AoE revives Sai which also affects me. Thing is I'm stuck on the ground with a red screen but full health. I can't do anything. It won't let me access any menus or warp me back to the city. So my only option is to reset and start all over again which I don't want to do.

Justin Time
Jan 13, 2010, 11:02 PM
Please don't ban me. I was angry when I made this topic.

Z-735
Jan 13, 2010, 11:04 PM
Yeah... You know thats a bannable offense? lol. Pssst, btw, they have alot of these threads on other sites :O Check those

Justin Time
Jan 13, 2010, 11:20 PM
Didn't know that this topic was bannable =X

Please don't ban me ;_;

Z-735
Jan 13, 2010, 11:21 PM
Don't worry im not an under cover MOD lol *shifty eyes*

pso_crash
Jan 13, 2010, 11:28 PM
edit your topic title

Justin Time
Jan 14, 2010, 12:10 AM
Okay thanks.

Cruciarius
Jan 14, 2010, 12:20 AM
You couldn't roll or get yourself killed again? Then you could just revive back in town and port back.

kirtblue
Jan 14, 2010, 12:22 AM
huh im guessing that its been changed already

Donnikun
Jan 14, 2010, 01:07 AM
dont worry, you wouldnt be banned for this, at worst tehy would just lock or delete you topic, however dont make a habit of doing things, repitition is what is bannable, dont worry, your fine for now ^_^ im not a mod, but i know mods are not hat harsh here.

anyway that is a wierd glitch, i got a glitch while it was raining in ozette where my screen went all white and everything appeared hazy, that never happened to me before, but it may be a weather effect to look hazy i dunno. it may be my DS screen too, my DS does have some issues and i know i need a new one before too long.

lavisblade
Jan 14, 2010, 09:38 AM
That's like when the room turns black, it's just supposed to make it a bit harder to see. No glitch. Usually you can hit a switch to fix it too.

Opodomus
Jan 14, 2010, 10:26 AM
I didn't read this topic until after it was changed. Just so I know, what did he do that was a bannable offense?

GantzDetainee
Jan 14, 2010, 10:28 AM
dont worry, you wouldnt be banned for this, at worst tehy would just lock or delete you topic, however dont make a habit of doing things, repitition is what is bannable, dont worry, your fine for now ^_^ im not a mod, but i know mods are not hat harsh here.

anyway that is a wierd glitch, i got a glitch while it was raining in ozette where my screen went all white and everything appeared hazy, that never happened to me before, but it may be a weather effect to look hazy i dunno. it may be my DS screen too, my DS does have some issues and i know i need a new one before too long.

No its not a glitch,its one of those rare traps in ozette when the whole map will be covered with a heavy fog,same goes for arca plant where the whole map will be cover with a mist that causes slow status,they both can be deactivated with a switch nearby.It can be compared to Dark shrines poison mist trap.