PDA

View Full Version : Forces of Nature: You know what really foies my robes?

Donnikun
Jan 14, 2010, 01:30 AM
I made this thread in case our fellow FON members needed to let off some steam, since our chatbox and social thread can get a bit clogged at times. this can be pretty much anything, phantasy star or not, but try and keep it about venting, we all need to vent sometimes, other issues go in respective areas.

ill start

You knowwhat really foies my robes? Humilas, i mean cmon, the final boss is a demonic beast and the music is awesome, it would so much cooler if the previous boss wasnt so hard.

I mean im wondering around in arca plant thinking oh well this is a nice place to level, its not gonna be quite as bad as dark shrine, and all of the sudden i get attacked BY A FRIKKIN GUNDAM!!! This thing freezes, stuns, comes at you with a giant sword, amd has attacks that can cover almost the entire stage, i mean seriosuly cant a guy level up and rare hunt without Wing Zero flying down to pull his limbs off one by one like some grasshopper in the hands of a child whose probably gonna grow up to be a serial killer?

Seriously, good game, one of the best for DS, but it helps if i dont get Shining Fingered in the sixth stage, make it a bit easier, i mean Dark Falz is supposed to be the hard boss, not Zex making a cameo!

and that is what really foies my robes.

SirTopps
Jan 14, 2010, 01:34 AM
what foies my robe is you donnikun! you always make these threads without my blessing and you put yourself as main character of the fan fic. im so fed up i challenge you to a cage match!

Donnikun
Jan 14, 2010, 01:42 AM
what foies my robe is you donnikun! you always make these threads without my blessing and you put yourself as main character of the fan fic. im so fed up i challenge you to a cage match!

what foies my robes is ambigous things like this i cant tell if your joking or serious, thats it *hops into cage and rips off manrobe* ARRRRRGGHH!!!

SirTopps
Jan 14, 2010, 01:45 AM
ill tell you whats a joke! your face! alright brother lets go. *picks up a folding chair

ps yeah its a joke youre my buddy . im not really mad at anything.

Donnikun
Jan 14, 2010, 01:49 AM
ill tell you whats a joke! your face! alright brother lets go. *picks up a folding chair

ps yeah its a joke youre my buddy . im not really mad at anything.

ok i posted a visitor message you worried me so much *smacks topps with a trash can lid* thas for worrying me, you robe foier!!!

p.s. to keep things on topic and about rants and venting we gotta limit the street fights a bit lol

also another real robe foier is those accursed cake and pizza shops, you know how many ive run into, 0!!!!! i mean would it kill them to make it a little easier to find, especially when there is an achivement o be gotton by it, and dont even get me started on eternal tower and how you gotta finish it on hard mode to unlock super hard, i mean RAGE!!!!!

SirTopps
Jan 14, 2010, 02:02 AM
AHHHH RAGE!!!! grabs a kendo stick. hey guys remember when they used to beat each other with kendo sticks lol i do. so i grab one of these and bashes it over your head then jumps up on the top rope and does a flying swan dive belly flop.

one thing i hate is the character creation. i mean really . 4 heads 5 clothes 3 colors of hair and 3 skin colors? thats it! and 8!!!! voices! what the heck. and it doesnt even matter . you can change everything ! even your name!! its like whats the point.

Kirukia
Jan 14, 2010, 09:47 AM
one thing i hate is the character creation. i mean really . 4 heads 5 clothes 3 colors of hair and 3 skin colors? thats it! and 8!!!! voices! what the heck. and it doesnt even matter . you can change everything ! even your name!! its like whats the point.

This.

SirTopps
Jan 14, 2010, 10:07 PM
good we agree

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 10:10 PM
What really foies my robes is myself ._. Jk XD

Delete
Jan 14, 2010, 10:24 PM
foies my robes

Don't know why, but it just sounds hilarious.

AC9breaker
Jan 16, 2010, 11:08 AM
I foie my robe every time I play Bayonetta. Also Scarlett Johanson