PDA

View Full Version : im stuck as OGI!!!!!!

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 03:49 PM
omg, my friend did something to my PSZ character and now im stuck as ogi, like i dont know what he did but when i play im ogi and when i play online im ogi aswell. I dont know what he did!!! if anyone knows how to fix this please tell me

Cruciarius
Jan 14, 2010, 03:53 PM
Sounds like they did something using AR.
No idea how to fix it, other than delete the character and never let an AR touch your games. It'll only cause problems.

VisibleMode
id love to be ogi he looks awesome :P but to awnser ur problem try going to the dressing room this located on the bottom part of the Select Mode screen after the Select file screen.

d3str0y0rz
like i have no ingame problems other than running around as ogi, thats about my only problem
and i have gone to dressing room, yet im still ogi i guess ill be stuck as him...... because no way im deleting my character.

VisibleMode
Jan 14, 2010, 03:55 PM
ur lucky then cuz id love to be ogi loool

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 03:57 PM
i wont lie it does look sweet, but its just kinda wierd.

DoubleCannon
Jan 14, 2010, 03:57 PM
hahaha ya he must have used a AR.. hopefully if u went to make another char that char wont be OGI lol

leviayurashyguy
Jan 14, 2010, 03:59 PM
i wont lie it does look sweet, but its just kinda wierd.

lolwut? anyhoo you tried turning the HAX off with the AR?

d3str0y0rz
yea, non of my other characters are OGI except my HUcast, if anyone wants to see this dumbness or do a quest online my nickname is BOBsagit and my FC is 4125 6149 1107

d3str0y0rz
lolwut? anyhoo you tried turning the HAX off with the AR?
yea i tryed to get my friend to fix it, nothing would change it back. its DUMB

Cruciarius
Jan 14, 2010, 04:00 PM
Ask your "friend" (a real friend wouldn't modify your hard work without asking) what they did and if they can fix it. If they can't, whack them.

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:01 PM
Ask your "friend" (a real friend wouldn't modify your hard work without asking) what they did and if they can fix it. If they can't, whack them.

he didnt harm anything other than turning me into OGI, so i aint gonna pound him lol. Ive known him all my life so i wouldent do anything to him even if he destroyed my character lol. Its only a game =X

DoubleCannon
Jan 14, 2010, 04:03 PM
well lol.. it could have been worse.. the fact that he used an AR on ur game without asking is kinds dumb.. since a AR can totally screw over everything!

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 04:05 PM
This is what you get for hacking those weapons with lvl 7 elements :D

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173854

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:06 PM
well lol.. it could have been worse.. the fact that he used an AR on ur game without asking is kinds dumb.. since a AR can totally screw over everything!

BAH i could live with buying another game for 30$ its not that bad lol, i wouldent be happy but i wouldent really be mad either haha

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 04:07 PM

I hate the things I'm reading here. By the way, I sent you a message.

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:07 PM

Lol i dont own a AR everything i got came from my IRL friend. HAHA if i had it my way i would have had those up for offer for the other weapons =P

DoubleCannon
Jan 14, 2010, 04:08 PM
lol well funny thing about AR story here.. before i use to use mine on pokemon to get max masterballs and all that.. no hacked pokemon tho.. anyways long story short.. instead of the game going to crap.. my AR itself corrupted and every single code.. 5000 of em.. gone.. now its nothing lol.. i threw it out and was like well it was fun while it lasted.. this was for the GBA

Opodomus
Jan 14, 2010, 04:09 PM
You are a cheater and thus I feel no pity for you. In fact, I rejoice in your suffering. Join me, my fellow legit players. Let us delight in his misery and quench our thirst for justice with his tears.

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:11 PM
You are a cheater and thus I feel no pity for you. In fact, I rejoice in your suffering. Join me, my fellow legit players. Let us delight in his misery and quench our thirst for justice with his tears.

Well im sorry you feel this way, ill accept it. But i cant really do anything about it other than dump the weapons "i wish i could dump the ogi look" but dumping those weapons would be dumb, i could atleast try and trade them off for something i want.:D Also im not suffering at all so no reason to rejoice right yet hun =)

leviayurashyguy
Jan 14, 2010, 04:11 PM
tried google'ing Phantasy Star Zero AR codes gbatemp or something?

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 04:13 PM

Forum War on Hacks. I love it (And am defiantly right wing on the issue.)

Pokerealm
Just something that's bothering me..

It seems like hackers/hacked games get a lot of attention.
Attention they don't deserve =D

I'm out of here now :3

d3str0y0rz
lol well funny thing about AR story here.. before i use to use mine on pokemon to get max masterballs and all that.. no hacked pokemon tho.. anyways long story short.. instead of the game going to crap.. my AR itself corrupted and every single code.. 5000 of em.. gone.. now its nothing lol.. i threw it out and was like well it was fun while it lasted.. this was for the GBA

haha pokemon is fun =D i cant wait till soul silver and heart gold :-P

vadin
Jan 14, 2010, 04:14 PM
Well im sorry you feel this way, ill accept it. But i cant really do anything about it other than dump the weapons "i wish i could dump the ogi look" but dumping those weapons would be dumb, i could atleast try and trade them off for something i want.:D

You see it guys. Be warned that hes trying to trade some bs hacked weapons for legit ones. Remember his name and avoid trading for them unless you enjoy having hacked items, and possibly having your own name being labeled as a hacker.

DoubleCannon
Jan 14, 2010, 04:15 PM

lol well that will all change once i find myself a lavis kanon.. then ill have all the attention XD.. cause it will be legit!

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:15 PM

i dont recall ever asking for attention buddy ;-)
but yea, if you read my 1st thread i asked how i could dump this ogi look so i can go back to lookin like my old self ^^;

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:17 PM
I'll have more attention for actually getting my lazy butt up and finding that psycho wand lol

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:20 PM
You see it guys. Be warned that hes trying to trade some bs hacked weapons for legit ones. Remember his name and avoid trading for them unless you enjoy having hacked items, and possibly having your own name being labeled as a hacker.

haha you take 30$ video games to seriously bro chill out :-) the world's not going to end, and the weapons are just as good as any other weapon, and im pretty sure im no hacker seeing as i dont own a AR and even if someone does own AR they have a right to do as they please, your contradicting yourself by thinking you are better than anyone who has used one, i know well that everyone on this site or in the entire world has cheated on something atleast once whether it be a test in real life or a video game. We are all equal no need to judge, have a good day sir ^^

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:22 PM
I haven't cheated... Yet. lol

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:24 PM
I haven't cheated... Yet. lol

Haha well if you do, you wont be judged by me, i know im no better than anyone else maybe someday other's will learn they are no better aswell =D Human's will be human's of course :-P

vadin
Jan 14, 2010, 04:25 PM
Its simply a warning so that people know your items are hacked. Some people don't enjoy cheating to play games, and you saying that you will trade them for the items you want I just want people to know what they would be trading for, as im sure in your trade thread you wont mention the fact that they are hacked.

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:27 PM
I wouldn't cheat on PSZ though. I remember I once got traded a hacked item on PSO when I was online, and deleted everything on my memory card DX

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:29 PM
Its simply a warning so that people know your items are hacked. Some people don't enjoy cheating to play games, and you saying that you will trade them for the items you want I just want people to know what they would be trading for, as im sure in your trade thread you wont mention the fact that they are hacked.

Obviously by the stats they will know, and heck im sure people who do trade wont care, they have the item they want and they will be content with that. "yes i know people will be like "NU UH I AIN'T HAVIN ME ANY OF DEM HACKED WEAPONS YOU'S ARE DA ANTI CHRIST OF PSZ FOR HAVIN EM!!!!!"

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:30 PM
I wouldn't cheat on PSZ though. I remember I once got traded a hacked item on PSO when I was online, and deleted everything on my memory card DX

AWWW why would you do that, you could of just discarded it :wink:

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:31 PM
Obviously by the stats they will know, and heck im sure people who do trade wont care, they have the item they want and they will be content with that. "yes i know people will be like "NU UH I AIN'T HAVIN ME ANY OF DEM HACKED WEAPONS YOU'S ARE DA ANTI CHRIST OF PSZ FOR HAVIN EM!!!!!"

ROFL! That last bit made me crack up XD It reminds me of the movie with Adam Sandler and he's retarded and plays football lol

Z-735
I didn't delete everything myself. It got deleted cause of the hacked item

leviayurashyguy
oh gawd this topic is getting completely off topic ^.^;

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:32 PM
oh gawd this topic is getting completely off topic ^.^;

But thats the fun part lol

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 04:32 PM
I've cheated on games before (Missingno ring a bell?) However, personally, PSO is my favorite series ever. When Zero came out, I could not wait to get it. So for me, I hate cheaters. But I've been there. (Though I'd never cheat on games that can go online and trade and such.)

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:33 PM
I didn't delete everything myself. It got deleted cause of the hacked item

Oh thats not good, im sorry that happened to you, maybe it wasent even a "real hacked weapon" and just a bug to purposely destroy your game. If you Need anything ingame i can help you with you feel free to let me know.

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:33 PM
Were they envious? Perhaps... Lol jk

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:35 PM
I've cheated on games before (Missingno ring a bell?) However, personally, PSO is my favorite series ever. When Zero came out, I could not wait to get it. So for me, I hate cheaters. But I've been there. (Though I'd never cheat on games that can go online and trade and such.)

HAHA well we all have are idea's of whats right and whats wrong, ill accept your opinion. And again if anyone ever needs help ingame with something feel free to ask even though "I ARE DA ANTI CHRIST OF PSZ NOW OOOOH NOESSSS!!!!!!":-o

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 04:35 PM
Sorry for hopping in once more =p

Anyways, I can't stop people from cheating, and they can cheat the fun out of their games if they want to.

The point is, cheaters shouldn't offer hacked weapons for trade, or make topics about finding an item while having 9999 stats and running through the maps faster than normal (like that other guy from yesterday).

So yeah, cheat if you feel like cheating, but don't bother others with it.

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:36 PM
Stop making me laugh with that lol

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:37 PM
Sorry for hopping in once more =p

Anyways, I can't stop people from cheating, and they can cheat the fun out of their games if they want to.

The point is, cheaters shouldn't offer hacked weapons for trade, or make topics about finding an item while having 9999 stats and running through the maps faster than normal (like that other guy from yesterday).

So yeah, cheat if you feel like cheating, but don't bother others with it.

Im not bothering anyone, if they dont want them they can simple change thread's its no biggie. If it makes you feel anybetter i will no longer put offers up with my "hacked" weapons. if i have a weapon for trade i'll be sure its legit just for you :-)

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:38 PM
I'm still hunting for a yasminkov ><

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:39 PM

Wanna play online, i can try and help you get it and if i do happen to get, i'll give it to you for free :-P

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:40 PM
Can't atm. Working on drawing Olga Flow and on homework at the same time lol HOORAY FOR MULTITASKING!

Heartless Cookie
Jan 14, 2010, 04:41 PM
Hey, Elly. About that gun... I do have a black phobos, if you want. It's not quite as strong, but it might make a good substitute in the meantime.

VeJi

Don't do it. Just because the devil claims he's the devil, doesn't mean he's not. Live to win, there's no other way.

Pokerealm
Well, you're reasonable to talk with, unlike the guy from yesterday >__>
If it REALLY was your friend doing all this stuff, then fine, I believe you.
It's just that like, every cheater says something like that, so it makes it harder to believe =p

Anyways, I myself used the gun glitch for a while.
It's a glitch, though it still feels like cheating, killing all monsters in just seconds.
It got bored pretty fast, though =p

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:42 PM
I have one already, and tons of black shards :P My RAcast is using a Garland Drei and H44 Missouri :P

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 04:43 PM
@Destroyer: Lol, you want to give a Yasminkov away for free? It's good to do good things, but giving THAT away?

The trick is to find one first though xD

Heartless Cookie
Jan 14, 2010, 04:43 PM
Ah, okay.

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:44 PM
Well, you're reasonable to talk with, unlike the guy from yesterday >__>
If it REALLY was your friend doing all this stuff, then fine, I believe you.
It's just that like, every cheater says something like that, so it makes it harder to believe =p

Anyways, I myself used the gun glitch for a while.
It's a glitch, though it still feels like cheating, killing all monsters in just seconds.
It got bored pretty fast, though =p

haha my thread is now becoming a confession booth :D lol we gonna have to make the 10 commandments of PSZ now

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:44 PM
I gave a fuuma shuriken away once. Cause I already had my white disaster lol

DoubleCannon
Jan 14, 2010, 04:45 PM
speaking of giving away.. GO TO MY TRADE FOURM! i just updated it and ya lots i will give away.. i need to make room! lol

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 04:46 PM
I gave a fuuma shuriken away once. Cause I already had my white disaster lol

OMG

That weapon BELONGS to my secret character, I NEED IT!!!

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:46 PM
Lol. It makes you feel awesome when you give away things for free XD

@PokeRealm: Well its gone already :P

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 04:47 PM
Lol. It makes you feel awesome when you give away things for free XD

Very true xD

Maybe I need to give away my Canon Bleu and White Barrel 8-)

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:48 PM
ME ME! lol jk

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:48 PM
lol anyone got twin psycho guns up for trade, i got celesta laser and white disaster up for trade for em "yes they are legit"

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:49 PM
I wish I had Psycho Twins lol

leviayurashyguy
Jan 14, 2010, 04:50 PM
i laughed at an old man falling up the escalator in what seemed to be bullet time slo-mo. its was hilarious but at the same time.....

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 04:51 PM
i laughed at an old man falling up the escalator in what seemed to be bullet time slo-mo. its was hilarious but at the same time.....

I saw that video lol. He wouldn't let go of the railing lol

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:51 PM

awwww poor old man...... wouldent you die or come close to death falling on an escalator?:-?

leviayurashyguy
Jan 14, 2010, 04:52 PM
I saw that video lol. He wouldn't let go of the railing lol

lolwut? theres a video? i saw this in RL =o

link me NAO plz

Cruciarius
Jan 14, 2010, 04:53 PM
Cheating in games can be either fine or just plain wrong to do.

Offline only kind of game that you've beaten, fine, cheat.
Online game, if you cheat, you get shunned by legit players of the community and flamed.

This isn't the kind of game to cheat in. I imagine those who trade, want legit versions of the items and not a hacked one with hacked stats.

I've never once used any kind of AR-like device on any of my games. Only "cheats" I've used for any game were in games with no online ability and the "cheats" were built into the game as hidden features.

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 04:56 PM
Cheating in games can be either fine or just plain wrong to do.

Offline only kind of game that you've beaten, fine, cheat.
Online game, if you cheat, you get shunned by legit players of the community and flamed.

This isn't the kind of game to cheat in. I imagine those who trade, want legit versions of the items and not a hacked one with hacked stats.

I've never once used any kind of AR-like device on any of my games. Only "cheats" I've used for any game were in games with no online ability and the "cheats" were built into the game as hidden features.

yes yes, ive read this many times already and cleared it up with mostly everyone, i will no longer offer my "hacked weapon" for trade, any other items offered will be legit, the only thing i cant remove that's been hacked is me running around as ogi, now then lets get back the old man on an escalator:D

And i guess i'll have to say this again, one last time...... "YES I IS DA ANTI CHRIST OF PSZ RAWRR!!!!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!" no not really dont fear me because im not aggresive at all haha. but yea, humans are human's we all have different opinion's i keep mine to myself so why not do the same? if you dislike me for whatever reason thats fine im cool with that. Just please dont post on my thread's how bad of a person i am"which i dont think im a bad person haha" and i will tell you the same as poke, i will NO longer offer my Saitanic tools and all items for trade will be legit, Now then you have a good day

Tales
Jan 14, 2010, 04:57 PM
I've cheated on games before (Missingno ring a bell?

Pokemon lol. Yay!~

Can't wait for HG and SS to come out!~ :3

Wow this thread is REALLY off topic... old men falling ?up? escalators... Pokemon... lol

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 04:58 PM
yes yes, ive read this many times already and cleared it up with mostly everyone, i will no longer offer my "hacked weapon" for trade, any other items offered will be legit, the only thing i cant remove that's been hacked is me running around as ogi, now then lets get back the old man on an escalator:D

I believe there's a cheat that lets you play as any character.
Maybe if you borrow your friends AR, you can change it back to your normal character.

I don't know where to find the codes, but I'm sure a quick google search will do wonders.

EDIT: POKEMON (points to username)

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 04:59 PM
It appears the out-numbered hacker has used guerilla-tactics (Comedy + Kindness) to give itself the cat-bird seat.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 14, 2010, 05:01 PM
anyone got HAX for this game called "Life". i still need to find "job", "degree", and "married" but i they just don't drop =(

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:02 PM
I believe there's a cheat that lets you play as any character.
Maybe if you borrow your friends AR, you can change it back to your normal character.

I don't know where to find the codes, but I'm sure a quick google search will do wonders.

EDIT: POKEMON (points to username)
yes ive tryed to get him to fix this, but it wont be changed for some reason, im just permanently OGI now.

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 05:03 PM
anyone got HAX for this game called "Life". i still need to find "job", "degree", and "married" but i they just don't drop =(

Eliminate 2 of the 3 by hitting the 1/1,265,875 drop rate of a lottery ticket. :)

vadin
Jan 14, 2010, 05:04 PM

Im sure theres a hack or two I can think of to get you straight to the end of that game ;)
but i dont know how much you'd enjoy it~

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:05 PM
It appears the out-numbered hacker has used guerilla-tactics (Comedy + Kindness) to give itself the cat-bird seat.

No ive made peace with mostly everyone, to be honest it doesnt bother me if one person like you who judge's others as if he has never done anything wrong in his/she life. But yea, if you dont like me just deal with it and go find another thread, now thanks and have a good day Bye Bye ^^

Kirukia
Jan 14, 2010, 05:06 PM

LOL.
I love you.

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:08 PM
LOL.
I love you.

haha i thought i pointed this out already, im not suffering at all. Video games dont really have an impact on my life so that post was kinda pointless. ^^;

Kirukia
Jan 14, 2010, 05:09 PM
haha i thought i pointed this out already, im not suffering at all. Video games dont really have an impact on my life so that post was kinda pointless. ^^;

I just thought it was funny. No need to get defensive. I saw your reply.

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:09 PM
Off-topic spam time is what it is now lol

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:10 PM
I just thought it was funny. No need to get defensive. I saw your reply.

lol im not getting defensive at all, im just simple stating my point 8-)

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:11 PM

spam FTW lol^^

Kirukia

Lol thats my favorite time.

VeJi
No ive made peace with mostly everyone, to be honest it doesnt bother me if one person like you who judge's others as if he has never done anything wrong in his/she life. But yea, if you dont like me just deal with it and go find another thread, now thanks and have a good day Bye Bye ^^

No, YOU have a nice day. Please enjoy your mid-to-late afternoon more than usual. More than anything, just have fun! :) :) :)

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:12 PM
Of course! lol. Although I hate it when someone spams "Can I have some money? Im broke..." on MMORPG's DX

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:13 PM
No, YOU have a nice day. Please enjoy your mid-to-late afternoon more than usual. More than anything, just have fun! :) :) :)

no need to tell me, all i do is have fun, life's short why waste it being negative =D And thank you, you have a nice mid-to-late afternoon aswell.:-P

Kirukia
Of course! lol. Although I hate it when someone spams "Can I have some money? Im broke..." on MMORPG's DX

Can I have some money? Im broke...

d3str0y0rz

Haha, IRL money or PSZ?

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:14 PM
Rofl. No you shall not have money.

@Destroyer: no, in-game money lol

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:15 PM
lol, oh if someone needs in game money i can give some lol, long as its not a massive amount haha.

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 05:17 PM
Luckily, the assailant hasn't a sarcasm detecter, giving Justice the upper-hand on Team Evil.

leviayurashyguy
this topic should be renamed to "im stuck as OGI!!!!!! post whatever the @$&! you want =D"

also i've tried searching for this "lottery ticket" for years but it just won't give, and no one seems to want to trade it away for the stuff i got liek "love" and "friendship" =/

Donnikun
i dont condone hacking or usage of r4 or cheat devices, however in game codeslke the vending machines and mechanics like that meant to be used are fine, even god mode button codes like up down down up left etc. however i dont really use those kind of codes until i beat the game first and then wanna fool a bit, but i do use things like vending machine codes that dont significantly make the game easier.

now hacking, if thats what you liek to do thats your right, however where the line is crossed is when someone's data is modified against their consent or wishes, and then the hacker replies with hahahaha i got you and enjoys invading the rights of others, that is not cool. that is why so many people take a stance against hackers, i mean you have your right to hack, but you dont have the right to infect people's games with modified data when they dont want you to, now if they dont care about modified data, that is their thing and thats fine. Just show respect to those who dont want hacked data, and not play with them, and we show the same respect and wont chastise and judge you.

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:18 PM
Luckily, the assailant hasn't a sarcasm detecter, giving Justice the upper-hand on Team Evil.

sorry, cant really tell when someone being sarcastic or not on the internet as i cant hear their voice or see their facial expression's haha :-P

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:19 PM
I've been hunting for that "lottery ticket" as well. I even tried using the telepiping trick DX

leviayurashyguy
Jan 14, 2010, 05:23 PM
oh noes, i here the telepiping trick makes cops and hooligans invincible....

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:24 PM
i dont condone hacking or usage of r4 or cheat devices, however in game codeslke the vending machines and mechanics like that meant to be used are fine, even god mode button codes like up down down up left etc. however i dont really use those kind of codes until i beat the game first and then wanna fool a bit, but i do use things like vending machine codes that dont significantly make the game easier.

now hacking, if thats what you liek to do thats your right, however where the line is crossed is when someone's data is modified against their consent or wishes, and then the hacker replies with hahahaha i got you and enjoys invading the rights of others, that is not cool. that is why so many people take a stance against hackers, i mean you have your right to hack, but you dont have the right to infect people's games with modified data when they dont want you to, now if they dont care about modified data, that is their thing and thats fine. Just show respect to those who dont want hacked data, and not play with them, and we show the same respect and wont chastise and judge you.

i would never offer someone something knowing it would hurt their game in any way, i most definitly wouldent rub it in anyone's face if something bad was to happen, i would do all possible to help them get it back. I also treat everyone with the same respect that is givin to me, and please tell me where you got the idea where i would try to infect someone's game and be like HAHAHA got you? Also their is no need to tell me what's right and what is wrong i am well aware of what i should and shouldent do to other players.^^;

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:26 PM
oh noes, i here the telepiping trick makes cops and hooligans invincible....

lol telepipes IRL would be amazing lol.

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:26 PM
OH NOOOOEEEESSSS! NOT INVINCIBLE!?

Donnikun
Jan 14, 2010, 05:28 PM
i would never offer someone something knowing it would hurt their game in any way, i most definitly wouldent rub it in anyone's face if something bad was to happen, i would do all possible to help them get it back. I also treat everyone with the same respect that is givin to me, and please tell me where you got the idea where i would try to infect someone's game and be like HAHAHA got you? Also their is no need to tell me what's right and what is wrong i am well aware of what i should and shouldent do to other players.^^;

i was saying you as in you lol i was using you as a general audience term lol, silly english huh lol, i mean you have not shown any deliberate attempt to spread modified data other than those haced items, but you may not have known that those items could not have that high a level.

however dont expect manypeople to be as optomistic as i am lol, anyway, since you now know those items are hacked, best not to try and trade them. issues of hacking and trading hacks are moddable, in fact i got a good feeling this thread will get locked.

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:30 PM
It shall not be locked I say >:0

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:34 PM
i was saying you as in you lol i was using you as a general audience term lol, silly english huh lol, i mean you have not shown any deliberate attempt to spread modified data other than those haced items, but you may not have known that those items could not have that high a level.

however dont expect manypeople to be as optomistic as i am lol, anyway, since you now know those items are hacked, best not to try and trade them. issues of hacking and trading hacks are moddable, in fact i got a good feeling this thread will get locked.

lol, ive only read the same thing about.... 10 times haha. no need to tell me again and again and again and again and again and again and again and so on and so on and so on and so on:D

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:35 PM
It shall not be locked I say >:0

lol im pretty sure this is the largest random thread EVER

Z-735
Away from the hacking topic... My dog ate a pinecone O-O

Donnikun
lol, ive only read the same thing about.... 10 times haha. no need to tell me again and again and again and again and again and again and again and so on and so on and so on and so on:D

yeah, dont worry, i dont hold anything against you, lol i wont be wifi playing with you, but we can still be friends lol

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:36 PM
^O-O^

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:36 PM
yeah, dont worry, i dont hold anything against you, lol i wont be wifi playing with you, but we can still be friends lol

yea you better watch out, i'm the PSZ devil coming to destroy your game ooogidy booogidy boo!!!!

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:38 PM
LOL! Stop it with the ooogidy booogidy boo XD I did that to a teacher once as she walked into the classroom. Got coffee all over me ><

Donnikun
Jan 14, 2010, 05:38 PM
yea you better watch out, i'm the PSZ devil coming to destroy your game ooogidy booogidy boo!!!!

*dangles FC*

you need this, well its in my profile, oh wait i need to enter yours, oh too bad lol, and i dont use random play, i only use solo and wiht friends lol

*plays PSZ in solo wifi*

you cant get me you cant get me hahahahahaha!!!!

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:39 PM
LOL! Stop it with the ooogidy booogidy boo XD I did that to a teacher once as she walked into the classroom. Got coffee all over me ><

you should of went chuck norris on her %^& and drop kicked her in the face. lol no not really dont do that :-P

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:40 PM
you should of went chuck norris on her %^& and drop kicked her in the face. lol no not really dont do that :-P

Yeah, cause only Chuck Norris can do whatever Chuck Norris is thus

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:40 PM
*dangles FC*

you need this, well its in my profile, oh wait i need to enter yours, oh too bad lol, and i dont use random play, i only use solo and wiht friends lol

*plays PSZ in solo wifi*

you cant get me you cant get me hahahahahaha!!!!

ill summon chuck norris to drop kick you and i'll grab your PSZ cartridge and run away while squeeling like a pig.

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 05:41 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ysV_9qlFWOs/SPfEMm9qq7I/AAAAAAAAAHE/BPwiIRNZDZs/s400/bananahuge3rd119202oj.gif

d3str0y0rz
Yeah, cause only Chuck Norris can do whatever Chuck Norris is thus

omg you dont know who chuck norris is?

Z-735
ROFL! But pig squealing hurts mah ears DX

Donnikun
Jan 14, 2010, 05:42 PM
ill summon chuck norris to drop kick you and i'll grab your PSZ cartridge and run away while squeeling like a pig.

really because i summon the spirit of bruce lee, and we know what happened when bruce lee and chuck norris went at it lol

Z-735
I know very well who he is XD Chuck Norris can run around the world twice and punch himself in the back of the head XD

d3str0y0rz
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ysV_9qlFWOs/SPfEMm9qq7I/AAAAAAAAAHE/BPwiIRNZDZs/s400/bananahuge3rd119202oj.gif

Its peanut butter jellie time, peanut butter jellie time, peanut butter jellie, peanut butter jellie,peanut butter jellie with a baseball bat!

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:43 PM
I know very well who he is XD Chuck Norris can run around the world twice and punch himself in the back of the head XD

Did you know Chuck Norris tear's could cure cancer? to bad he doesn't cry

Pokerealm
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wisdm/attachments/7798/addhd.jpg

Z-735
*immediate replay of Family Guy in my mind* XP

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:44 PM
really because i summon the spirit of bruce lee, and we know what happened when bruce lee and chuck norris went at it lol

Chuck Norris was only a wee lil noob back in the day, but now.... he has evolved into a manly man

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:44 PM
Outer space used to be on earth, but Chuck Norris appeared and thus we have outer space. Or something along those lines lol

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:45 PM
*immediate replay of Family Guy in my mind* XP

roflcopter

zeital
Jan 14, 2010, 05:45 PM
um hey i know this is a noobish question but wats a AR?

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:46 PM
Outer space used to be on earth, but Chuck Norris appeared and thus we have outer space. Or something along those lines lol

Did you know Chuck Norris has a 3rd fist hidden behind his beard?

Z-735
OMFG! I FREAKIN LOVE AZUMANGA DAIOH! Im Yukari in real life >:3

d3str0y0rz
um hey i know this is a noobish question but wats a AR?

Action Replay You Noob!!!!!! not really im just playing, but yea it mean action replay.

Donnikun
these chuck norris jokes are getting older faster than unrefrigerated fish, i wish someone would make a new chuck norris joke /sigh or preferably an original one, and stop using other people's material.

oh well welcome to the internet, land of following the hottest trends to show how unique you are lol

Z-735
Yes. Lol. Chuck Norris and Jesus were born on the same day, but Jesus was too afraid of Chuck so he changed it

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:48 PM
Aww... Don't break balls man

Pokerealm
ANYWAYS

http://www.behindthehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/chucknorris.png

d3str0y0rz
these chuck norris jokes are getting older faster than unrefrigerated fish, i wish someone would make a new chuck norris joke /sigh or preferably an original one, and stop using other people's material.

oh well welcome to the internet, land of following the hottest trends to show how unique you are lol

Chuck Norris jokes will never be old, he words of chuck norris will live on for eternity:D

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:49 PM
*komjilak* FOREVER!

d3str0y0rz
ANYWAYS

http://www.behindthehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/chucknorris.png

rofl im a christian and i thought this was hilarious! uh oh...... not good of me lol.

leviayurashyguy
hey guys i wasn't thinking of making a PSZ fanfic starring this HUmar named "Marvey Bent" who is this super Hunter but is also an attorney on the side and searches for his rares the legit way. well he finally finds his Yohohate In but trys to give this guy "Kerjo" the banhammer for hacking his own.

long story short, Marvey gets kidnapped and the sword and him are separated, gets saved by this guy "Teh FlyingRodentMan", the Yohohate In gets destroyed, and half of Marvey's faces gets burned with H2SO4.

Cool Story Bro, amirite?

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 05:51 PM
So I've noticed a decline in grammatical correctness the further the hacker-plague as developed. Prominent members of PSO-W society are gradually drifting into loser-denial, and there's no one to help. I plead to those that are still listening to get out while you can, or fight the spread of this wildfire of a disease.

d3str0y0rz
hey guys i wasn't thinking of making a PSZ fanfic starring this HUmar named "Marvey Bent" who is this super Hunter but is also an attorney on the side and searches for his rares the legit way. well he finally finds his Yohohate In but trys to give this guy "Kerjo" the banhammer for hacking his own.

long story short, Marvey gets kidnapped and the sword and him are separated, gets saved by this guy "Teh FlyingRodentMan", the Yohohate In gets destroyed, and half of Marvey's faces gets burned with H2SO4.

Cool Story Bro, amirite?

You know it.

Z-735
I guess? Lol. Im a christian too but it was still funny

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:52 PM
Too many people are breaking balls man

Donnikun
i heard chuck norris farted while out sailing, and then new orleans got destroyed by a hurricane.

d3str0y0rz
So I've noticed a decline in grammatical correctness the further the hacker-plague as developed. Prominent members of PSO-W society are gradually drifting into loser-denial, and there's no one to help. I plead to those that are still listening to get out while you can, or fight the spread of this wildfire of a disease.

nu uh, the wildfire will continue

Z-735
JA JA JA!

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:53 PM
i heard chuck norris farted while out sailing, and then new orleans got destroyed by a hurricane.

haha fear the norris fart power.

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 05:54 PM
I'm off for the night D:

G'night guys

http://www.marjonsplaza.com/funny%20cat%20shark.jpg

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:55 PM
I'm off for the night D:

G'night guys

http://www.marjonsplaza.com/funny%20cat%20shark.jpg

Good night fuzzy man peach :D

Donnikun
Jan 14, 2010, 05:56 PM
hey isnt that chuck norris' pet cat?

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:56 PM
XD That is one hilarious pic XD

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 05:57 PM
if i seen a cat like that, i'd piss my pants

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 05:58 PM
Who wouldn't? Lol. I love looking at LolCatz XD

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 05:59 PM
Everybody's...they're...just get out. Look out for numero uno. The world is now a scary place. Surviving it is up to yourself now. No one is here to help you.

E-j-ee-JJ-eaaaj

Donnikun
Jan 14, 2010, 06:00 PM
well i hope we dont get suspended for going offtopic, but anyway ima head out from here before i get in too much trouble, a little trouble is good now and then, but i dont like making a habit of it lol

have fun guys.

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 06:00 PM
haha does anyone here play runescape or guildwars? yes very nerdy but fun games

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 06:01 PM
well i hope we dont get suspended for going offtopic, but anyway ima head out from here before i get in too much trouble, a little trouble is good now and then, but i dont like making a habit of it lol

have fun guys.

lifes short enjoy it while you can haha.

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 06:01 PM
I played both of those. But never had since played them anymore

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 06:02 PM
oh i still play both lol, i have for the last 4 years =X

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 06:04 PM
You can get banned for getting off-topic?

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 06:05 PM
haha, that would be kinda dumb if you could.....NO OFFENCE TO ANY MOD IF THEY READ THIS

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 06:06 PM
ROFL! This thread is too long now e.e I say we create a new one XD

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 06:07 PM
lol thats fine with me, ive already succefully made a 17 page thread now you make one haha =D

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 06:08 PM
Ok but the title won't be awesome lol

d3str0y0rz
Jan 14, 2010, 06:09 PM
thats fine lol

GantzDetainee
Jan 14, 2010, 07:51 PM
Why do you want to be Ogi? He's freaking dumb lol

King_Yoshi42
Jan 14, 2010, 08:05 PM
You should find a spike trap and stand on it for awhile >_>

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 08:08 PM
This thread ended awhile ago ._.

kirtblue
Jan 14, 2010, 08:09 PM
This thread ended awhile ago ._.

yeah they are just repeating what i said in the other ogi thread

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 08:10 PM
x.x O-O

kirtblue
Jan 14, 2010, 08:12 PM
i know right ogi is a special kinda stupid

edit did the person in wifi stop on spike traps and keep fighting till they died on said spike traps lol

like so

Z-735
Jan 14, 2010, 08:15 PM
rofl.

Kirukia
Jan 14, 2010, 08:45 PM
Lmao you all are still posting here? Nobody is on ps0 :<

Pokerealm
Jan 15, 2010, 07:11 AM
Omg, 18 pages ._.

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/f/wth.jpg

acidOD
Jan 15, 2010, 07:31 AM
... i know well that everyone on this site or in the entire world has cheated on something atleast once whether it be a test in real life or a video game. We are all equal no need to judge, have a good day sir ^^

Sweeping generalizations, how nice.

While I don't particularly care whether someone does or does not cheat in a game, I do care when people consider their own generalizations to be fact.

Thinking in this manner helps no one. Even when not serious, even when used in a joke. At least consciously try to not use sweeping generalizations when trying to validate yourself or during the course of debate.

/end rant

edit: not to be taken in an upset tone from me. more or less a pet peeve and working towards page 19...

W0LB0T
Jan 15, 2010, 10:37 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=501&pictureid=9466

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/misc/logo_blue.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../) Site Links (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../content/site-links) http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/misc/menu_open.gif User CP (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/usercp.php) FAQ/Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/faq.php) Forums (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/index.php) Groups (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php) New Posts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew) Search (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/search.php) http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/misc/menu_open.gif Forum Links (http://www.pso-world.com/?nojs=1#usercptools) http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/misc/menu_open.gif Log Out (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1263569779-515a59b3be2c375d9d1a61f1d38faeac34a030d4)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/misc/navbits_start.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#) PSO-World.com (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../) http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/lastpost_1.gif PSO-World.com (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../)

User Name Remember Me? Password

Show Threads Show Posts
Other Search Options Find New Posts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew) Find Today's Posts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/search.php?do=getdaily) Advanced Search (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/search.php) Search Tags (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/tags.php)

Forum Links Today's Posts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/search.php?do=getdaily) Mark Forums Read (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?do=markread) Open Contacts Popup (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#) Networking Contacts & Friends (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/profile.php?do=buddylist) Social Groups (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php) Pictures & Albums (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?u=39001) User Control Panel (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/usercp.php) Edit Signature (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature) Edit Your Details (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile) Edit Options (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions) Miscellaneous Calendar (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/calendar.php) Members List (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/memberlist.php) Private Messages (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/private.php) Subscribed Threads (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/subscription.php) Your Profile (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=39001) Who's Online (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/online.php)

PSO-World.com Links News (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../) Forums (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/) Image Gallery (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../gallery/) PSOW Site Content (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../content/site-links) Phantasy Star Online (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../content/phantasy-star-online-links) Phantasy Star Online: Episode 3 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../content/episode-3-links) Phantasy Star Universe (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../content/phantasy-star-universe-links) Phantasy Star Zero (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../content/phantasy-star-zero-links)
Go to Page...
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) Site Navigation

PSOW Home (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../)
Message Boards (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../forums)
Submit News (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../submit.php)
News Archive (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news_search)
Recommend & Link (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../friend.php)
Website Staff (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../staffers.php)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) Search PSOW

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) Phantasy Star Zero Databases

Item Database (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psz-items.php)
Drop Charts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psz-findings.php)
Enemy List (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psz-enemies.php)
Weapons Gallery (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psz-weapons-gallery.php)

Guides (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?secver=6)

Cake Shop (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2611)
Character Types (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=217)
Character Planning (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2605)
Elemental Attributes (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2609)
EXP Chart (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2612)
Mag Feeding (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2599)
Mag Evolution Chart (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2602)
Mag Natures (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2604)
Mag Photon Blasts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2603)
Photon Arts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2606)
Set Bonuses (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2613)
Sewer Shop (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2608)
Side Mission Rewards (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2610)
Technique Stats (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2607)
Titles (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2600)

Media

Merchandise (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../gallery/showgallery.php?cat=782)
Screenshots (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../gallery/showgallery.php?cat=780)
Wallpaper (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7751&size=big&cat=)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) Phantasy Star Universe Items

Item Database (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items/psu/)
Drop Charts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items/psu-findings/)
Item Combinations (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items-psu-combinations.php)
NPC Store Prices (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items/psu-store-prices/)
PA Comparison (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items-psu-pa-comparison.php)
Stat Comparison (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items-psu-compare.php)
Submit Item Info (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psu-item-submit.php)

Guides (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewtopsection&section=Phantasy+Star+Universe&secver=1)

Beastiary (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../beastiary/psu/)
Characters (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=199)
Gameplay (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=203)
General Information (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=204)
Overview (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psu.php)
Partner Machinery (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=202)
Photon Fortune (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psu-photon-fortune.php)
Walkthroughs (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=208)

Stat Calculator (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psu-stat-calculator.php)

Base Stats (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psu-base-stats.php)
Job Percentages (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psu-job-percentages.php)
Stat Submission (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psu-stat-submission.php)

Downloads (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../download.php)

Images (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../gallery/)
Trailers (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../download.php?cat=PSU+Trailers)

Interviews

Takao Miyoshi (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../phantasy-star-universe-e3-2006-takao-miyoshi.php)
Kelli Sae (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../phantasy-star-universe-e3-2006-kelli-sae.php)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) PSO: Episode 1,2, & 4 Items

Item Database (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items.php)
Item Comparison (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../item_compare.php)
Drop Charts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../item_findings.php)
Search Findings (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../item_findings_search.php)

Guides (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php)

Battle Mode (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Battle+Mode&op=viewtopsection)
Beastiary (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Beastiary&op=viewtopsection)
Blue Burst Overview (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psopc.php)
Challenge Mode (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Challenge+Mode&op=viewtopsection)
Characters (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Character&op=viewtopsection)
Enemy Parts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=24)
Excavation Reports (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Excavation+Reports&op=viewtopsection&secver=1)
Item Combinations (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=17)
Mags (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Mags&op=viewtopsection)
Maps (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Maps&op=viewtopsection)
Plus Overview (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psoplus.php)
Photon Drops (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=20)
Quests (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=quests&op=viewtopsection)
Scripts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewtopsection&section=Scripts&secver=1)
Techniques (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Technique&op=viewtopsection)
Videos (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../download.php?cat=PSO+Videos)

Calculators

Damage Calculator (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../damagecalc.php)
Section ID Calculator (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../secid_BB.php)
Stat Calculator (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../statcalc.php)
Tech Dmg Calculator (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../techdamagecalc.php)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) Episode 3 Cards

Card Database (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items.php)
Card Comparison (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../item_compare.php?version=v4)

Guides (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?secver=4)

Battle (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Battle&op=viewtopsection&secver=4)
Cards (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Card&op=viewtopsection&secver=4)
Characters (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Character&op=viewtopsection&secver=4)
Decks (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Decks&op=viewtopsection&secver=4)
Overview (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../episode3.php)
Quests (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Quests&op=viewtopsection&secver=4)
Scripts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewtopsection?ion=Scripts&secver=4)
Tournament (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?section=Tournament&op=viewtopsection&secver=4)

Calculators

Rank Calculator (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../rankcalc.php)
Section ID Calculator (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../secid.php)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) Site Forum

Forum Index (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../forums)
Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forumrules)

Fan Works

Fan Art Gallery (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../gallery/)
Fan Media Theater (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../download.php?cat=Fan+Media+Theater)
Fan Fiction (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../fanfic.php)

Features

Contests Archive (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../contests.php)
Download Center (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../download.php)
Image Gallery (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../gallery/)
Member Spotlight (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../memberspotlight.php)
Quizzes (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../quizzes.php)
Voting Booth (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../votingbooth.php)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) Top Story: Phantasy Star Zero Sections Now Open!
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/pix.gif
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/zero/news/psz_cl_top.gif
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/zero/news/psz_cl_middle.jpg
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/zero/news/psz_cl_bottom.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170575)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/pix.gif

Phantasy Star 0 Forums (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
Item Database (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psz-items.php)
Drop Charts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psz-findings.php) http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/new_icon.jpg
Enemy Database (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psz-enemies.php)
Image Gallery (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../gallery/index.php?cat=779)
Character Types (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=217)
Character Stat Planning (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2605)
EXP Chart (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2612) http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/new_icon.jpg
Cake Shop (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2611)
Sewer Shop (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2608)

Mag Feeding Guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2599)
Mag Evolution Chart (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2602)
Mag Natures (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2604)
Mag Photon Blasts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2603)
Elemental Attributes (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2609)
Photon Arts (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2606)
Set Bonuses (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2613) http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/new_icon.jpg
Technique Stats (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2607)
Title Guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2600)

Judging for Thanks Festa Global 2 [Fan Art Contest] (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02241-judging-thanks-festa-global-2-fan-art-contest)

PSOW (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/psow)

By S-T-H at 01/15/2010 - 19:08
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../files/category_pictures/psow.jpg (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/psow)
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9341/banner2jj.png

The first phase of judging is now complete (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2428482&postcount=75) for The Phantasy Star Thanks Festa Global 2 (http://phashion.smidgeindustriesltd.com/artcontest/)!

For the initial round, the following entries have been chosen to be the best by Arika (contest manager), Ryna (PSOW site administrator), and Edward (PSU game master).

First Place: Merry Christmas!! (http://phashion.smidgeindustriesltd.com/artcontest/galleryimg/kakamine_psuu.jpg) by kakamine (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=53135)
Second Place: Brothers in Arms: Autumn of Friendship (http://phashion.smidgeindustriesltd.com/artcontest/galleryimg/Eidolus%20Dyne_brothers%20in%20arms%20final.jpg) by Eidolus_Dyne (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=50646)
Third Place: Christmas on Gurhal (http://phashion.smidgeindustriesltd.com/artcontest/galleryimg/Carma_christmas%20on%20gurhal.jpg) by Carma (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=47191)

Carma also managed to win first place (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/0201-judging-thanks-festa-global-fan-art-contest) during last year's event.

It's now time for the second phase! Users of the event site can vote for their own favorites directly from the gallery (http://phashion.smidgeindustriesltd.com/artcontest/gallery.php). Winners of this round will be able to choose prizes from the pool provided by various community members. Finally, as a reminder, every participant will be rewarded with a number of casino coins as well as be put in a drawing for a chance to win a PSU poster signed by Satoshi Sakai!

Visit the ongoing thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171509) in the forums for more on this contest.

Add new comment (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../comment/reply/2241#comment-form)

Ambition of the Illuminus Update for January 8th (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02240-ambition-illuminus-update-january-8th)

Ambition of the Illuminus (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/ambition-illuminus)

By Ryna at 01/05/2010 - 11:49
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../files/category_pictures/psu_aoi.jpg (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/ambition-illuminus)The official English webpage (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20100108a) was updated today with details for the content update scheduled for January 8th. Here is a breakdown of the new content:

The Dark God S2 - Players will be able to fight against the second form of Dark Falz in this mission. According to the webpage, Xbox 360 players will receive the final game achievement for completing this mission.
Temple of Traps - This is a new Co-Op mission that will be available through the Neudaiz Guardian Branch.
Winter Lobbies - The Winter Lobby will be available on Parum and the Guardian Colony for an unspecified period of time. Players will be able to buy the Snowman (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items/psu/7/887/snowman/) room decoration while the lobby is available.

You can discuss this content update in our Phantasy Star Universe forum (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26).
Update: The Japanese 360 homepage (http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=354) has been updated as well. The winter lobbies as well as the Snowman room decoration will be available through January 28th.

13 comments (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02240-ambition-illuminus-update-january-8th#comments)

Great Gurhalian Cup II Scheduling Begins (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02239-great-gurhalian-cup-ii-scheduling-begins)

Ambition of the Illuminus (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/ambition-illuminus)

By S-T-H at 01/01/2010 - 08:02
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../files/category_pictures/psu_aoi.jpg (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/ambition-illuminus)The GGCII (more information here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02230-great-gurhalian-cup-ii-official-site-opened)) will be starting in January. Teams that have already registered in the designated platform threads on the official forums (http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay.php?f=273) can find information about how to schedule their runs in this thread (http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=308121). Competitors can find information on available time slots as well as who to contact for claiming one.

The full set of thirty-two teams has just about come together on the Xbox 360 servers. The PC/PS2 side is still below the limit. The set of brackets will most likely have to be scaled back appropriately, however registration will still be possible for the next week. Any active players on the PC or PS2 platforms are highly encouraged to participate. It's not too late to sign up!

Update: The Xbox 360 matchups have been posted (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/image/events/ggc2round1xbox.jpg). If you have not scheduled your team yet, please do so as soon as possible!

2 comments (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02239-great-gurhalian-cup-ii-scheduling-begins#comments)

Video Game Deals Round-Up: Huge Year-End Sales! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02238-video-game-deals-round-huge-year-end-sales)

General (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/general)

By Tomeeboy at 12/29/2009 - 12:54
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../files/category_pictures/general.jpg (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/general)If you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas, or maybe you received a little spending cash, there are some nice year-end deals going on that you might be interested in.

For starters, Amazon (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../link.php?d=amazon) has dropped prices on a number of titles throughout their site. Some of the highlights (and more recently released games) include the following:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360) (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00269QLI8/ref=nosim/717-20) | (PS3 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00269QLH4/ref=nosim/717-20)) - $39.99
Assassin's Creed II (360) (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00269DXCK/ref=nosim/717-20) | (PS3 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00269DX5W/ref=nosim/717-20)) - $39.98
Batman: Arkham Asylum (360) (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001E8VB6O/ref=nosim/717-20) | (PS3 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001E8VB3C/ref=nosim/717-20)) - $39.99
Dragon Age: Origins (360) (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001IK1BJ0/ref=nosim/717-20) | (PS3 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001IK5TJI/ref=nosim/717-20)) - $39.99
Left 4 Dead 2 (360) (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002BRZ852/ref=nosim/717-20) - $39.99

Also, they are running a separate promo where you can get a $20 video game credit when you spend $80 or more on eligible games (select titles from multiple systems). May be worth checking out if there are some older titles you have been wanting to pick up:

Eligible Games - Spend $80, Get $20 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Ffeatur e.html%3Fie%3DUTF8%26ref_%3Damb%255Flink%255F86441 551%255F3%26docId%3D1000470611&tag=717-20)

If you're looking to score some really cheap games, then you may want to head over to Gamefly (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../link.php?d=gamefly), where they have hundreds of used games on sale right now for every system (some as cheap as $5.99). The list of games on sale is too large to post here, but you can find it in our Video Game Deals Round-Up (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171870) thread in the forums.

Huge Gamefly Year-End Sale (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../link.php?d=gamefly)

Last, but not least, the Steam Holiday Sale (http://store.steampowered.com/) is still running and will continue through January 3rd. A great chance to snag some PC games for up to 80% off! Enjoy, and be sure to let us know if you spot any other good deals out there!

Add new comment (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../comment/reply/2238#comment-form)

PSP2: Compensation for Online Issues (Updated Dec. 25) (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02237-psp2-compensation-online-issues-updated-dec-25)

Phantasy Star Portable 2 (Japan) (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-portable-2-japan)

By EspioKaos at 12/23/2009 - 04:04
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../files/category_pictures/psp2-icon2.jpg (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-portable-2-japan)SonicTeam just posted details (http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2/support/notice_20091222/) on an upcoming update for Phantasy Star Portable 2 which will correct a few bugs which have been affecting players who play online. A date has not been set for when this fix will be distributed, but once it has been decided, it will be reported on the official site. The following issues will be addressed with this update:

Disappearing/changing room decorations
Compensation for losing one-time-only decorations
Incorrectly imported trial save data
Online damage indication caused by lag
Excessive trap damage

One important detail given to all players is to not use the Mimic Doll decoration in your room, as it seems to have been to blame for the disappearing decorations. The developers urge all players to remove that particular decoration from your room until the fix has been put in place. Furthermore, concerning decorations given as rewards through earning titles and using one-time-only passwords, you will be able to recollect these items through your vision phone following this update. (Passwords will have to be re-entered, but title rewards will be received as they normally would.) Remember, this will apply only to decorations, so you will not be able to get duplicate weapons or other items earned from titles. Finally, as an overall compensation for the trouble caused by these bugs, a password will be distributed with this update granting all players five Photon Boosters.

Stay tuned for details on when to expect this update to be rolled out. Thanks goes to Amherst_Wind (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=43604) for bringing us this information! Check out the ongoing discussion (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172626) at the forum.

Update: Just in time for Christmas, the above-detailed update is ready to be downloaded (http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2/support/notice_20091224/)! To download this update, press the triangle button after highlighting the PSP2 game icon on your PSP. This will bring up a menu with the option "Update" (アップデート). Select that (and make sure you are connected to the internet) to begin the installation. This file will require 19MB on your memory stick. Once installation is complete, the game's title screen will display "Ver.1.01" in the upper-right corner. Finally, for the five Photon Boosters, enter the password "ITEM GIFT" at your vision phone. But take note that you must first update your software before this password can be used.

4 comments (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02237-psp2-compensation-online-issues-updated-dec-25#comments)

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Continues to Sell Well in Japan (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02236-phantasy-star-portable-2-continues-sell-well-japan)

Phantasy Star Portable 2 (Japan) (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-portable-2-japan)

By Ryna at 12/19/2009 - 12:51
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../files/category_pictures/psp2-icon2.jpg (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-portable-2-japan)According to vgchartz (http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6202), Phantasy Star Portable 2 is expected to be the leader in Sony PSP game sales for a second straight week. During its first week of release, Phantasy Star Portable 2 sold 286,896 units (http://news.spong.com/article/19999/Japan-Software-Charts-Mario-Smashes-All-Newcomers). For its second week, the game is expected to sell around 75,000 units. That would add up to approximately 360,000 units sold over the first two weeks of its release.

Sales expectations for Phantasy Star Portable 2 are very high. The original Phantasy Star Portable game was the 14th best selling game (http://www.mcvuk.com/features/403/JAPANESE-2008-MARKET-REPORT) in Japan for 2008. When compared (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/0187-phantasy-star-portable-sweeps-over-japan-first-week) against other Phantasy Star games releases, Phantasy Star Portable 2 is selling very well.

3 comments (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02236-phantasy-star-portable-2-continues-sell-well-japan#comments)

Australian Release Date Announced for Phantasy Star Zero (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02235-australian-release-date-announced-phantasy-star-zero)

Phantasy Star Zero (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-zero)

By Ryna at 12/19/2009 - 12:19
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../files/category_pictures/pszero_0.jpg (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-zero)Vooks (http://www.vooks.net/story-18719-SEGA-announces-Aussie-release-dates-for-upcoming-titles.html), an Australian Nintendo news site, is reporting that Sega has announced that Phantasy Star Zero will be released in Australia on February 11th. The game will cost $69.95. It scheduled to be released along-side Bleach: The 3rd Phantom. This news will be useful to our lone Australian forum member (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=39001).

7 comments (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02235-australian-release-date-announced-phantasy-star-zero#comments)

Paid Holiday-Themed DLC Coming to PSP2 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02234-paid-holiday-themed-dlc-coming-psp2)

By Ryna at 12/19/2009 - 12:07
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../files/category_pictures/psp2-icon2.jpg (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-portable-2-japan)To celebrate the holiday spirit, Sega of Japan is releasing several new items (http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/222/222667/) through the Playtstation Store for Phantasy Star Portable 2. These items will be available on December 22nd for the Japanese version of the game. Here is a list of what is being released and the cost for each item:

Santa Dress (Female Clothing) for 300 yen
Santa Dress (Female Cast Parts) for 300 yen
Reindeer Suit (Male Clothing) for 300 yen
Reindeer Suit (Male Cast Parts) for 300 yen
Merry Christmas Grenade Launcher for 200 yen
Christmas Tree Spear for 200 yen

Based on the current conversion rates, you can expect to pay $17.70 or 12.35 Euros for all of the content. If you are thinking about purchasing any of this content, keep in mind that other players will only see the Christmas clothing/item models if they haveve purchased the same content.
Credit goes to Mike (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=290) for bringing us this news. You can view additional pictures in this forum thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172393).

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/news/12-18-09/santa_dress.jpg
Not for the miserly or poor

2 comments (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02234-paid-holiday-themed-dlc-coming-psp2#comments)
1 new comment (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02234-paid-holiday-themed-dlc-coming-psp2#new)

Welcome to PSO-World.com's New Server! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02233-welcome-pso-worldcoms-new-server)

By Tomeeboy at 12/18/2009 - 15:28
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../files/category_pictures/psow.jpg (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/psow)If you're seeing this message, you've successfully made it to PSO-World.com's new dedicated server! Due to the recent plague of downtime and other related issues, we determined that something needed to be done to make PSO-World a more functional and reliable web site for the Phantasy Star community. Unfortunately, this meant leaving Gamespy & IGN, our gracious providers of free web hosting for nearly nine years.

It was a tough decision to make, as the site now has to support itself, but we feel it will allow us to make PSO-World better than we previously could. We've chosen a web host with industry-leading reliability and hope that everyone will notice a huge improvement in the months that follow. If you were previously experiencing issues with the site, these should now be fixed. This was a big move and there may still be a bug or two hiding somewhere, so please let us know if you find anything by posting in our Site Related (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16) forum.

In addition to the increased stability and future improvements, we'll be trying out some different methods of generating the money needed to pay for all of this. Some changes to the ads on our site have already been made and you likely won't even notice (though it's worth noting that we are currently displaying less ads for members who are logged in!). We've also teamed up with a number of retail partners so that you can help support PSO-World simply by shopping online through our links, something we could not do with our old host. We'll have further details on these efforts in the coming months and thank you all in advance for your support!

P.S. A big thanks to Ryna (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=27657) for putting countless hours of work into making this move possible!

26 comments (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02233-welcome-pso-worldcoms-new-server#comments)

Rappies Makes Things Better - Contest Winners (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02232-rappies-makes-things-better-contest-winners)

By Ryna at 12/17/2009 - 10:16
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../files/category_pictures/psow.jpg (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/psow)The voting period for the Rappies Makes Things Better contest (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../rappy_contest.php) has ended. We had a great turnout in both entries and votes and hope everyone enjoyed the event! The results have been tallied and PSO-World.com is pleased to announce the following contest winners:

1st Place
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/contests/rappies_make_things_better_2009/thumbs/rmtb_super_rappy_kart.jpg
Super Rappy Kart (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/contests/rappies_make_things_better_2009/rmtb_super_rappy_kart.jpg) by jmanx (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=56730)

2nd Place: Rappy King (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/contests/rappies_make_things_better_2009/rmtb_rappy_king.png) by Mysterious-G (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=49426)
3rd Place: Mega Me (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/contests/rappies_make_things_better_2009/rmtb_mega_me.png) by VorpalLord (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=48700)
4th Place: Rappy Troll (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/contests/rappies_make_things_better_2009/rmtb_rappy_troll.png) by Alnet (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=57302)
5th Place: Rappy Supper (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/contests/rappies_make_things_better_2009/rmtb_rappy_supper.jpg) by lunesta (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=62190)

The first place winner will receive a rare Phantasy Star Zero figurine, inflatable Rappy armband, and custom avatar. Second place will be awarded a figurine and Rappy Armband. The Third through Fifth place winners will receive a Rappy Armband.

A big thanks goes to everyone that participated and Sega of America for providing the prizes for this contest.

7 comments (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/02232-rappies-makes-things-better-contest-winners#comments)

Page 1 of 201 12 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../node?page=1)3 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../node?page=2)4 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../node?page=3)5 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../node?page=4)6 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../node?page=5)7 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../node?page=6)8 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../node?page=7)9 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../node?page=8) > (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../node?page=1) Last » (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../node?page=200) http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/misc/menu_open.gif
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) New Releases
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/news/11-05-09/psz_box_art.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001YHVA84?ie=UTF8&tag=597-20)
Phantasy Star 0
Available Now! (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001YHVA84?ie=UTF8&tag=597-20)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/news/11-05-09/psp2.jpg (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-47pe-71-9f-49-en-15-phantasy+star+portable-84-j-70-3jd2.html)
PS Portable 2 (JP)
Available @ PlayAsia! (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-47pe-71-9f-49-en-15-phantasy+star+portable-84-j-70-3jd2.html)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) Photon Fortune Today Hu Ne Be Ca http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/psu/icon_gender_male.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/psu/icon_gender_female.gif

Update Me! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psu-photon-fortune.php?op=update&period=today) Tomorrow Hu Ne Be Ca http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/psu/icon_gender_male.gif
?

?

?

?
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../images/psu/icon_gender_female.gif
?

?

?

?
Input Forecast! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../psu-photon-fortune.php?op=update&period=tomorrow)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) Advertisement
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../#top) News Categories

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../rss.xml) All Categories (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/69/0/feed) Ambition of the Illuminus (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/ambition-illuminus)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/66/0/feed) Episode 3 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/episode-3)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/60/0/feed) General (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/general)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/70/0/feed) Phantasy Star Portable (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-portable)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/10/0/feed) Phantasy Star Portable (Japan) (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-portable-japan)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/15/0/feed) Phantasy Star Portable 2 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-portable-2)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/16/0/feed) Phantasy Star Portable 2 (Japan) (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-portable-2-japan)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/68/0/feed) Phantasy Star Universe (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-universe)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/9/0/feed) Phantasy Star Universe (Japan) (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-universe-japan)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/12/0/feed) Phantasy Star Zero (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/phantasy-star-zero)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/61/0/feed) PSO (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/pso)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/67/0/feed) PSO Blue Burst (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/pso-blue-burst)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/62/0/feed) PSODC (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/psodc)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/63/0/feed) PSOGC (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/psogc)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/64/0/feed) PSOPC (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/psopc)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/59/0/feed) PSOW (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/psow)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/65/0/feed) PSOX (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/psox)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/17/0/feed) Test (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/test)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../misc/feed.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../taxonomy/term/58/0/feed) Utilities (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../news/new-topics/utilities)