PDA

View Full Version : What Are The Best Rares In PSU?

Red Ring
Jan 19, 2010, 12:21 AM
I'm curious because in PSOBB it was broken down pretty easily to literally like 4 weapons making everything else junk in comparison for every situation in the game. I found that to be a letdown overall. The same with the best frames and shields in the game were like 3 to 15 pd items. Most MMOs don't do that sort of thing where extremely cheap items are the best in many situations but I think it's sorta cool how PSO does that like standstill shield having highest def in the game along with blackhound. but yeah those items reduced your resistance to elements but coming against elemental damage was a rare occurrence in every day play which then made Red Ring and resistance frames the items of choice. Is it the same way with PSU?

Nayto the Fighmaster
Jan 19, 2010, 12:28 AM
Well it depends. Are you looking for in terms of armor? Weapons?

For armor is Armas Line, Red Line being the runner up.

Rabol Rolei gave a healthy boost in everything but took away your manhood in the process (i.e End.)

Xefi
Jan 19, 2010, 12:51 AM
To me, any 12*+ weapons with 10/10 grinds are RARE. :panda:

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 19, 2010, 05:22 AM
Hiya,

yeah its all down to preference. Because most of the higher level players only play master classes it means S rank high % weapons are extremely over-priced. Especially high % Fighmaster Weapons. Guns for the most part are cheaper due to not having any element but as previously mentioned a high grind S rank will make it over-priced too.

Again with armour its personnal perference as some people will use Red Line if they're lucky enough and played long enough to find Red Units etc.

For me I prefer high % A ranks with high grinds over others as I've wasted over a stack on S rank synths and only received a few 40%+'s which I quickly sold on.

But when there's a few elite weapons, such as Agito Repca's, Killer Elite's, Spread Needles etc I find it a bit tedious, cos most of the vets all carry the same weapon the lack of variety is a bit boring, especialyl when everyone seems to favour master types as well.

But as with everything in PSU its down to preference :P But the most expensive items tend to be new releases, or items which were only available for a short time such as Milla's, Vijerina / Power and Sanges and Melan Knuckle etc etc

Tifa

SuperRygar
Jan 20, 2010, 07:38 PM
who knows? we dont even have all the weapons yet haha

the 'weapon to have' is the highest ATP out of what we currently have released. its always changing