PDA

View Full Version : What Yoko Oh- NO!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 19, 2010, 12:39 AM
Reverse sugoi.

Volcompat321
Jan 19, 2010, 12:51 AM
You know, at least two of the guys on the right, including the Chow Yun Fat lookalike, have been in a Drunken Master Movie. :D

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 19, 2010, 01:40 AM
So from :nono: to singular :no: then.

Skuda
Jan 19, 2010, 01:49 AM
I was hoping for a little Gurren Lagann :disapprove:

Somnia
Jan 19, 2010, 02:22 AM

I was hoping for "Yoko Ono." :(

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 19, 2010, 02:27 AM
Similar thread (only one this time?!) got you covered, Sayaraboogies and still active source photobucket other people's upload.

I was hoping for "Yoko Ono." :(
She's done enough. 1st search link is her itunes CD, not anything "Beatles"

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jan 19, 2010, 08:27 PM
Wow, this is why I LOVE old Japanese films. Stuff like "Throne of Blood", "Seven Samurai", "Yojimbo", and "Rashamon" had some AWESOME actors. They had this look to them like they would not only murder you, but they would take out your whole family, the dog, the cat, eat your goldfish, ransack the fridge, talk with your neighbors, and leave town without a care in the world. Thats how hardcore they were. Now I see the new guys in Japanese cinema and think to myself "God I feel like I should be gettin hairstyle tips from these dudes!".

Randomness
Jan 19, 2010, 08:56 PM
Wow, this is why I LOVE old Japanese films. Stuff like "Throne of Blood", "Seven Samurai", "Yojimbo", and "Rashamon" had some AWESOME actors. They had this look to them like they would not only murder you, but they would take out your whole family, the dog, the cat, eat your goldfish, ransack the fridge, talk with your neighbors, and leave town without a care in the world. Thats how hardcore they were. Now I see the new guys in Japanese cinema and think to myself "God I feel like I should be gettin hairstyle tips from these dudes!".

Wow. That's a detailed list. *buys poisonous goldfish*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 20, 2010, 01:30 AM
Now I see the new guys in Japanese cinema and think to myself "God I feel like I should be gettin hairstyle tips from these dudes!".
If they're doing their own hair, that's even worse!

Shadowpawn
Jan 20, 2010, 06:56 PM
ITT: Gen disses girly men.

*WTFAKUMAHAXs out of thread*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 20, 2010, 11:50 PM
ITT: Gen disses girly men.

*WTFAKUMAHAXs out of thread*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uvJ2nBZwxc

Flash Bangs.

Hybrid Toyoter of America
[spoiler-box]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d69/caliokieboi/My%20shots/546e2594.jpg

What she's seeing though:
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/pure_bliss09/ApolloAntonOhno.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Shadowpawn
Jan 21, 2010, 12:08 AM
Holy hell Gen looks broken. >_>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 21, 2010, 12:16 AM
Only if you can 2 button press then 3 button press sequentially and correctly, then do what you need to do. So online it will never work. Only Zangief does there. Ult-SPD your toe on a full range sweep. BIG Z SPD SOB!