PDA

View Full Version : Stat Question

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 19, 2010, 12:04 PM
Hiya all,

I was just wondering why some class types have high TP when they're not magic type? For instance FighGunner compared to ForteFighter has a huge TP difference yet no noticeable damage difference? This could be due to the rather hefty power difference, but I wonder if TP affects the power of your melee PA's?

Also EVP vs DFP i'm confused as to what each affects? Or do they kinda work in unison? For instance, again with FG and FF comparison FG has very good EVP and low DFP but FF has amazing DFP but low EVP. does EVP affect how often you block attacks and DFP affect the strength of attacks you can block? because I notice when you get to a certain strength and then do an easy run often you don't even have to block and hits cause zero damage.

Hmm bit of a noob question seeing as how long i've been playing but just a thought I had and never had answered.

Tifa

SuKKrl
Jan 19, 2010, 01:21 PM
I know that TP does affect RCSMs. I think DFP is a number it uses to reduce the damage when you take a hit (possibly going to 0 if DFP is high enough) and evp is a number that defines your chance to block.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 19, 2010, 01:26 PM
Hiya,

Ah thanks for the info. Oo yeah I sent you a message :) im online now in my player Eden's room wanna do soem runs now?

Tifa

SuperRygar
Jan 20, 2010, 07:30 PM
i think that if you have low defence you get knocked down more as opposed to taking the hit while keeping on your feet. evp is definately for blocking. i think they word separately. so if your DEF is high enough compared to the mobs ATP, you wont fall down. and if your EVP is high enough compared to that same mobs ATP, then you might block. so for classes with high EVP and really low DEF, you will block a lot but if you dont you will fall down and take heavy dmg. and high DEF and low EVP, you have a smaller chance of blocking because of low EVP but your more likely to stand your ground and will take less dmg. does that make sense? haha

that is just my guess

TP is definatly for Range-MAGs, it makes the high firing ones pretty damn strong too

Midori Oku
Jan 21, 2010, 01:03 AM
High TP will make range mags do more damage
DFP make you take less damage and also help you not get knocked down on your ass all the time
EVP just make you block attacks more often