PDA

View Full Version : LF: Hacked Compress PA x2

Shadeerror
Jan 19, 2010, 04:20 PM
Mods please delete this thread and disregard. I didn't read all the guidelines and would like to stay out of the banhammer's wrath,

Ice Sniper
Jan 19, 2010, 04:23 PM
Im pretty sure it is against the rules to ask for hacked items. Also im giving you a warning right now... you will get flamed for this so take it off or be careful.

Silvaya
Jan 19, 2010, 04:38 PM
lol hi shade XD

Kirukia
Jan 19, 2010, 04:39 PM
Cheat Codes and Methods
Cheating is defined as exploting in-game glitches or outside sources - example: Action Replay - to disingenuously improve your in-game standing or inflict harm on the community. Posting or asking for cheat codes is not allowed. Do not link to sites that contain exploit methods or cheat codes.

I think this is the rule that you missed. You aren't specifically asking for the code, but I think it still applies.

Silvaya
Jan 19, 2010, 04:40 PM
u better edit ur post asap

golf guru
Jan 19, 2010, 04:44 PM
hey shade, I've considered this, too. Just suck it up and keep switching it around. It's not worth the hassle.

I am spoiled by having 2 right now, but probably trading the other one off soon. It really isn't that bad once you add it to your end run routine.

Shadeerror
Jan 19, 2010, 04:45 PM
Yeah I edited my first post. Don't want to get in trouble over this. Mods please remove this thread.