Jan 19, 2010, 11:25 PM
Looking for the following 10/10 guns:

Rattlesnake
Spread Needle
Shigga Pakuda
Love Infernoc
Battlestopper
Twin Promoto Gun

Also can anyone Price Check these at 10/10 for me please.

neilp4453
Jan 20, 2010, 01:52 AM
Rattlesnake - this might be in the 60-65mil range..I logged off so I can't check for sure
Spread Needle - the non-G version goes for 250-300mil ungrinded....there is only one 10/10 I know of and people are saying 3bil; 10/10 SNG is about 1.3bil
Shigga Pakuda - 65-80mil
Love Infernoc - 40-50mil...I believe these are about 10mil higher than 10/10 needle cannons last time I checked
Battlestopper - these were around 30mil last time I checked
Twin Promoto Gun - not sure

Also, I got a 10/10 pakuda in my shop for lowest at 64mil. It has your name on it.

Megha
Jan 20, 2010, 06:28 AM
They say you cant even price a regular SN. Only one person has it, and he would never sell it.

Sinikal
Jan 20, 2010, 01:59 PM
Rattlesnake - this might be in the 60-65mil range..I logged off so I can't check for sure
Spread Needle - the non-G version goes for 250-300mil ungrinded....there is only one 10/10 I know of and people are saying 3bil; 10/10 SNG is about 1.3bil
Shigga Pakuda - 65-80mil
Love Infernoc - 40-50mil...I believe these are about 10mil higher than 10/10 needle cannons last time I checked
Battlestopper - these were around 30mil last time I checked
Twin Promoto Gun - not sure

Also, I got a 10/10 pakuda in my shop for lowest at 64mil. It has your name on it.

Thanks Neil, i might have to snag that pakuda tonight if my shop does well today ;)

neilp4453
Jan 20, 2010, 02:20 PM
Thanks, I managed to check current prices.

Rattlesnakes are actually going for less than 50mil.
CHeapest love infernoc is 75mil...I seen some posts with people selling them at 60-65mil. So I was way off with that. Not sure why they are this high...it might be the insane PP they have. I'd still go with a needle cannon between the two. Though I'd skip both of them for an x/10 adahna cannon.
EDIT: THere is a guy selling an infernoc for 45mil (he posted on the 18th) so that is why I thought they were all that price in the shop. Might want to hit him up..his name is Zanth on here.

I was on the money with Battlestoppers...there is one for 30mil but the rest are a bit higher than that. Though I suspect the ones at 45mil will probably never sell.

Twin Promoto Guns are at 75mil...there are two right now in shops and they are both at that price.

Sinikal
Jan 20, 2010, 03:29 PM
Thanks, I managed to check current prices.

Rattlesnakes are actually going for less than 50mil.
CHeapest love infernoc is 75mil...I seen some posts with people selling them at 60-65mil. So I was way off with that. Not sure why they are this high...it might be the insane PP they have. I'd still go with a needle cannon between the two. Though I'd skip both of them for an x/10 adahna cannon.
EDIT: THere is a guy selling an infernoc for 45mil (he posted on the 18th) so that is why I thought they were all that price in the shop. Might want to hit him up..his name is Zanth on here.

I was on the money with Battlestoppers...there is one for 30mil but the rest are a bit higher than that. Though I suspect the ones at 45mil will probably never sell.

Twin Promoto Guns are at 75mil...there are two right now in shops and they are both at that price.

10/10 Love infernoc has 2020PP i believe as for Needle Cannon is 1660PP. Found a Infernoc for 50m last night and snagged it.

Im actually selling my Adahna Cannon for 28m 0/9. I like it, but i can get better stats for the same price from diff weapons as if it where 7/9 8/9. Plus i never have luck grinding lol!

Picked up some BS's for 30m, seems to be the going price and 2 Shigga barets. I think that Pakuda will complete my pallete jusssssst right ;)

Thanks again Neil ill contact you later tonight!