PDA

View Full Version : Egg thieves S2 and LKK?

CromartieDude
Jan 20, 2010, 04:33 AM
Ok i don't know if this is true or not so i thought i'd ask, i heard a rumor about if you do egg thieves on s2 during the intro Lou will say shes lost her hat and if you could find it, so if you fing it (they didn't say where it was) at the end of the mission she takes you to a room with boxes, and there's a chance to get a lumirus / Kaos Knight. So does anyone know if this is true?

Ranji
Jan 20, 2010, 05:51 AM
Granted I haven't played online, but given the way Sega seems, I would have to say that the odds of the rumor being correct are about the same as Jenna Haze coming to my house at 6 in the morning saying she wants me to impregnate her.....

So short version, I doubt it.

Zoamel_Gustav
Jan 20, 2010, 06:01 AM
i heard a rumor about if you do egg thieves on s2 during the intro Lou will say shes lost her hat and if you could find it, so if you fing it (they didn't say where it was) at the end of the mission she takes you to a room with boxes, and there's a chance to get a lumirus / Kaos Knight.

On S2 difficulty, three boxes behind the blue orb can drop Lumirus/Kaos Knight units. I've seen one drop there before. On lower ranks, I've seen Solid / Knight units drop there.

http://psupedia.info/The_Egg_Thieves_%28guide%29

Entering block 2, go left, and down the stairs. Either Distova, Badira or Vahras will spawn. Remember the creature's type.

After one of the Administration or Commercial areas is cleared, go clear an area in block 2 based on that type:
* If Distova, clear the Distovas near the East area entrance.
* If Badira, clear the Badiras near the West area entrance.
* If Vahra, clear the Vahras near the block 3 entrance.

A portal will lead to three boxes and a small blue orb. Touching the orb will prompt a choice. The middle choice, a hat, is the correct choice. The additional reward during the end cut scene is one to three Nano-type hard materials.

http://psupedia.info/images/e/ec/The_Egg_Thieves_Block_2.PNG

Smidge204
Jan 20, 2010, 06:07 AM
It is true that you can find Lou's hat during the mission, and if you do she gives you an extra reward.

It is false that she tells you she'll give you a reward if you find it.

It is true that Lou is a stingy c*nt and the best you can hope for is some nanopolymers. If there is any truth to this rumor at all, then the LKK will drop from one of the clear boxes (There are boxes behind the doors in the final room, doncha know!)

Or you can just spam Scarred Planet S2 like everyone else.

Edit:

On S2 difficulty, three boxes behind the blue orb can drop Lumirus/Kaos Knight units. I've seen one drop there before. On lower ranks, I've seen Solid / Knight units drop there.

Or that, but unlike Zoamel I'm never seen anything particularly useful drop from those boxes. In either case you don't get it from Lou herself.
=Smidge=

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 20, 2010, 06:28 AM
Hiya,

So its scarred planet not lightning beast? I got mine during Parum GBR on scarred planet but everyone I spoken to since seems to suggest its lightning beast drop. PSUpedia also claims its a Lightning Beast drop even though i remember for definate I got mine on Scarred planet.

Tifa

Namine
Jan 20, 2010, 07:25 AM
Its a clear box drop from either Scarred Planet S2 or Lightning Beasts S2, and now The Egg Thieves S2(supposedly, haven't seen it drop myself).

Smidge204
Jan 20, 2010, 08:04 AM
So its scarred planet not lightning beast? I got mine during Parum GBR on scarred planet but everyone I spoken to since seems to suggest its lightning beast drop. PSUpedia also claims its a Lightning Beast drop even though i remember for definate I got mine on Scarred planet.

I got mine of Scarred Planet as well, but it does drop from both. I recommend Scarred planet, though, because it's a lot shorter with slightly easier enemies.

Egg Thieves is arguably shorter still but you can't solo it.
=Smidge=