PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 People switching from pc/ps2 to 360 gamertags

Chibi_psu
Jan 21, 2010, 02:24 PM
Well ps2/pc is over so whos gonna switch to 360?Post your gamertags here.Ill start:

Ailish100

I play lots of other games so add me if you want

Quatre52
Jan 21, 2010, 02:42 PM
all ready on 360, but as i said in the other thread, i'll gladly help anyone switching level back up..
feel free to add me as well.

Bugy52

Nayto the Fighmaster
Jan 21, 2010, 02:43 PM
all ready on 360, but as i said in the other thread, i'll gladly help anyone switching level back up..
feel free to add me as well.

Bugy52

Likewise. I'll gladly help. It's sad to see the PC/Ps2 server get shut down. But it was inevitable.

Sinikal
Jan 21, 2010, 02:50 PM
Yay!! I sense a population boom to 360 servers come March :) See you guys on!

tadtwisted
Jan 21, 2010, 02:52 PM
I will also help my pc/ps2 brothers that make the switch but i suggest you come before mag+ the levels and rares are plentiful on 360 the only had part will be getting your PA's to where you had them on your servers

Shivah
Jan 21, 2010, 02:59 PM
D4mn SEGA, I dont' wanna lost my girls.... and more than 3000 hours of my life, since PSU PC started :/

I'll switch to 360 too. My Gamertag is Naethda. Feel free to add me as a friend :)

This March, a new legend will born on 360.

Chibi_psu
Jan 21, 2010, 03:01 PM
At least they could migrate our chars from ps2/pc to 360.....

Shivah
Jan 21, 2010, 03:04 PM
At least they could migrate our chars from ps2/pc to 360.....

Indeed.

I'm very frustrasted, that's not fair :/

DragonStriker
Jan 21, 2010, 03:15 PM
I switched a few months back and have a good amount of meseta and gear to help new players get started if they need it. My gamertag is LegendaryAlpal and my characters are in my signature, so if anyone here needs help with how anything works or in game help I'm more than welcome to do so.

xBULLYDOGG
Jan 21, 2010, 03:26 PM
I've already said it in a related thread but anyone looking to switch to our 360 servers I hope that you will do it before or at least nearing the beggining of MAG+ so you can level up and regain material losses (memories can't be regained over here sorrah) quickly. Good luck to all.

I switched a few months back and have a good amount of meseta and gear to help new players get started if they need it. My gamertag is LegendaryAlpal and my characters are in my signature, so if anyone here needs help with how anything works or in game help I'm more than welcome to do so.

dub posting soz but alpal mind if one adds you, After all the messaged kick was actually pleasant - II xRippin

DragonStriker
Jan 21, 2010, 03:28 PM
I have no idea what the end of that sentence means BUT anyone can add me I don't mind and I actually enjoy meeting/playing with lots of people. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T

.....not add me

xBULLYDOGG
Jan 21, 2010, 03:32 PM
Wait wha, no I cant... not add yo... OHHHH NOW I GET IT
-dipshit mode on-

Nayto the Fighmaster
Jan 21, 2010, 03:53 PM
Bah. We need to hurry up and save as much PC/Ps2 players as we can! *Sounds the alarm.*

xBULLYDOGG
Jan 21, 2010, 04:04 PM
Bah. We need to hurry up and save as much PC/Ps2 players as we can! *Sounds the alarm.*

just gotta stress to all converters that they need to join before MAG+ to get back up to speed quickly. This way i can connect to the elitists from their sides over here which i good for me because im looking for people who play with a similar conduct to me. God, im gonna be helping some converters when the day comes.

ShadowsFall
Jan 21, 2010, 04:23 PM
man its sucks im a long time ps2 player in is going to come to an end T_T

Legendwolf
Jan 21, 2010, 04:45 PM
just gotta stress to all converters that they need to join before MAG+ to get back up to speed quickly. This way i can connect to the elitists from their sides over here which i good for me because im looking for people who play with a similar conduct to me. God, im gonna be helping some converters when the day comes.

so wiil i

Max B
Jan 21, 2010, 04:47 PM
Ya my Gamertag is in my sig message me at any time if any one needs help

Legendwolf
Jan 21, 2010, 05:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF-xyAiFEgU
this is to ps2 good luck with the new serverse

Miyoko
Jan 21, 2010, 05:37 PM
16 Lv50 gunmaster PAs, every other GM Pa above Lv41, two spread needles, and a massive collection of other items...

Levels be damned, that's not a big deal... But the PAs and weapons is way too much... I highly doubt anyone would be willing to give up a spread needle for someone they barely know, let alone two. For some of us, there's just too much to give up, and too much that can never be re-obtained.

I'd be happy if they just transfered our PAs or items over, one of the two... I could handle starting from LV1 again, but not everything...

Edward said he's trying to work something out with Japan... It sounds like he's trying really hard. I hope he can work something out.

DragonStriker
Jan 21, 2010, 06:00 PM
Edward said he's trying to work something out with Japan... It sounds like he's trying really hard. I hope he can work something out.

He also said "We are serious about closing the gap between the NA/EURO server and Japan's" Oh this was about 4-5 months ago. Good luck and I'll see all of you PC/PS2 players on the next PSU game or......MH Tri :) (GET A WII)

Applechipper
Jan 21, 2010, 08:20 PM
Hey, I would be glad to help anyone that's moving to the 360 side out, just note that it's a shared GT and I am the only one who plays PSU on it.

GT-Alvaaron

If I'm online just send me a message.

darthplagis
Jan 21, 2010, 09:00 PM
id be happy to help any migrating players with levels and stuff, but bear in mind in mind im in the UK.

but if im on ill help when i can. B2 Bassman is the GT.

i really feel for you guys and it sucks big time for you.

Tsavo
Jan 21, 2010, 09:24 PM
I started a 360 account over a year ago but couldn't stick with it as all my friends/characters were all on the pc/ps2 side. Now it seems Sega hasn't left me with much choice.

Would love some help getting things rolling. Think my highest is a lvl 40 FF. Gah. Kinda burns to say that.

GT: crimsonomen

unicorn
Jan 21, 2010, 10:18 PM
My GT is Super Luu

:D

I might be starting in 360 servers... lookout!

-Morgan-
Jan 22, 2010, 01:35 AM
ill help you all too gt is Ace beaumont

Orrefe
Jan 22, 2010, 01:40 AM
Uh I probably won't be gamertag laden, but if you see me I'm probably playing on Uni 1, just say you're from PSOW or whatever

Alexis Eclipse, Ashura Blitz, Nevando, Gold Ishihara

>_> Hahaha.

Zeek123
Jan 22, 2010, 02:05 AM
Add your Gamertags/PSN IDs/Wii Friend Codes to this thread here:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169035

Add people, get started and make some friends.

Good luck to the 360 side and all those switching. I know I wouldn't.

WizeMan
Jan 24, 2010, 02:41 AM
I would be more than happy to help the migrants. I am just starting to get into my hundreds and could always use some pointers from the PC/PS2 pros coming over and ofcourse Ill help you guys out with missions, equipment and whatever else you may need aslong as it isnt anything crazy. WizeMan305 is the GT, send me a message or request.

Yamishi
Jan 24, 2010, 08:10 AM
I've already switched over.
Gamertag: Yamishi

Ranji
Jan 24, 2010, 10:05 AM
Considering my characters are all relatively new, I may consider IF I can get ahold of the N wireless adapter... router's upstairs and its an odd diagonal shoot to my 360 which is in the basement... I dunno though, considering I'd have to buy PSU and get AoTI (oh yeah, I forgot, still don't have a freakin HD for my 360 so there's that too)....

Piss on it, too troublesome.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jan 24, 2010, 01:14 PM
I'll finish out the PS2/PC servs final days but after that I'm done. As somone said it's not the lvls lost, but the PA's items and for me personally, the account number.
I've been on PS2 since day 3 and I just wouldnt feel right having to start completly over. (besides having to buy a 360, PSU for it ect...)

I'll move to Monster Hunter Tri once it comes out and maybe the next console Phantasy Star.

Danny_Dark
Jan 24, 2010, 05:21 PM
I Don't Want To Start All Over Again, So PSU Is Dead For Me...I'm Waiting For FFXIV...

(Remember PSU PS/PC All Who Have Fight).

Pram the Oracle
Jan 25, 2010, 08:04 PM
im from the PS2 Server on PSU and now on the 360 server on PSU.
this is my GT: Sephiroth Sonic

Proto07
Jan 25, 2010, 10:29 PM
Me and a couple friends renewed our PSU 360 accounts. If you need a party or help leveling add me.
Gamertag = Chingon Jason.

blazingsonic
Jan 25, 2010, 11:01 PM
-_-;; I'll be getting my copy of PSU for 360 soon so like many I'm gonna need alot of help to get back to where I was....

DragonStriker
Jan 26, 2010, 12:27 AM
As stated before GT: LegendaryAlpal and I know plenty of people willing to help. If you can't get on 360 and you have questions you can also leave bulletins in any of my PC/PS2 character's rooms. I will be logging on PC/PS2 to assist anyone with questions this friday and so on.

blazingsonic
Jan 26, 2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah I stupidly started my account thinking I can download AOI and play that. bad idea, how do I cancel my account until I get the actual game?

Powder Keg
Jan 27, 2010, 12:54 AM
Gamertag: Powder Outage

I've officially made the jump to 360. If anyone would like to help, or if any other migraters would like to level along with me, don't hesitate to add my gamertag or send me a message on here.

Chanhopper
Jan 27, 2010, 11:54 PM
GT: Chanhopper

I also made the jump recently, would appreciate any help. Feel free to add or msg me

Shivah
Jan 28, 2010, 05:22 AM
Hey!! I started yesterday and I have to say...... players on 360 side are pretty shy haha :P No one talks during a mission :P Despite this, my impressions are very good, everybody helps a lot :-)

DragonStriker
Jan 28, 2010, 08:29 AM
Hey!! I started yesterday and I have to say...... players on 360 side are pretty shy haha :P No one talks during a mission :P Despite this, my impressions are very good, everybody helps a lot :-)

They were more than likely in party chats.

blazingsonic
Jan 28, 2010, 05:01 PM
Hello I'm on 360 now and I have say is.............WOW everything is so smooth and clear!!
Anyway my Gamer tag is Blazingsonic X

Powder Keg
Jan 28, 2010, 06:29 PM
Hello I'm on 360 now and I have say is.............WOW everything is so smooth and clear!!
Anyway my Gamer tag is Blazingsonic X

It is. I notice a tad bit of slowdown here and there when the party is full, but it's honestly nothing worth complaining about (although I have not run every mission yet)

I also did Sacred Stream and didn't experience any robot slowdown. Was that fixed?

blazingsonic
Jan 28, 2010, 06:37 PM
O_O Not sure but slow down is normal for it's been there since PSO. Anyone out on here helping the PC/PS2 refugees?

Shivah
Jan 29, 2010, 10:45 AM
First day of MAG+: Hmmmm 2 parties I enter today..... 2 parties I was kicked. BRAVO!! :D

I wanna contact with other PC/PS2 users that need to level up too and good 360 users to play. I don't want nothing (meseta, items, etc, etc) only want a good fellows for party & level up. Please contact me :/

Musekaze
Jan 29, 2010, 10:55 AM
There's a good chance I won't be showing up on PSU 360. But if anyone wants to play something else with me (except CoD, I refuse) my GT is DemonicAngel318. I have a USB keyboard, but not a headset yet sadly. And yes, it's the USB keyboard I recycled from playing on PSU PS2.

desturel
Jan 29, 2010, 11:25 AM
I also did Sacred Stream and didn't experience any robot slowdown. Was that fixed?

The robot slowdown was fixed, but there are a couple of lingering glitches. First off, you will lose all sound effects in some maps that previously had the slowdown. You'll notice that you've hit a dead sound zone pretty quickly. Not really a big deal, but it's annoying. Also there's periodic slowdown while robots are exploding and trees are breaking on some maps, but it doesn't stay slow as it did back during the Robot Slowdown days.

You can still experience regular ol' map specific slowdown on maps like Sakura Blast, Flowery Pursuit, Scared Planet, Lightning Beast, Egg Thieves, and Dark God. Egg Thieves and Flowery Pursuit are the worst maps for the slowdown.

Chibi_psu
Jan 29, 2010, 06:57 PM
Im having real troubles trying to find partys....Everyone just keep kicking me for no reason...Is this the 360 community?I never saw anything like this on pc

blazingsonic
Jan 29, 2010, 07:53 PM
You can join up with me if you like.

blazingsonic
Jan 29, 2010, 11:53 PM
First day of MAG+: Hmmmm 2 parties I enter today..... 2 parties I was kicked. BRAVO!! :D

I wanna contact with other PC/PS2 users that need to level up too and good 360 users to play. I don't want nothing (meseta, items, etc, etc) only want a good fellows for party & level up. Please contact me :/

Okay then if that's all ya want and I'm the one you need to call!

blazingsonic
Jan 29, 2010, 11:55 PM
Im having real troubles trying to find partys....Everyone just keep kicking me for no reason...Is this the 360 community?I never saw anything like this on pc

Happened to me too by a french guy, and another I walked out on, Because the kid's first question for me was. "Boy or Girl" Why do people still try to find dates on PSU or try to get all extra personal?

Shivah
Jan 30, 2010, 05:25 AM
Ok Blazing, I'm going to add you :D

Powder Keg
Jan 30, 2010, 01:25 PM
Happened to me too by a french guy, and another I walked out on, Because the kid's first question for me was. "Boy or Girl" Why do people still try to find dates on PSU or try to get all extra personal?

I would have replied: "Internet"

I went and added some of you on XBL.

Chibi_psu
Jan 31, 2010, 02:57 AM
Ill add some of you later.Im already level 49 so 1 more and i can do a runs :3.Still some people keep kicking me.....

Powder Keg
Jan 31, 2010, 03:07 AM
Ill add some of you later.Im already level 49 so 1 more and i can do a runs :3.Still some people keep kicking me.....

Had that happen to me today. Joined a party with two others, we all exchange hellos, I catch up to the party (still in forest) instantly I get booted. I message him asking why, and I get the best excuse ever "sorry I was trying to do something" I lol'd

I'm around level 45

unicorn
Jan 31, 2010, 03:20 AM
@ Chibi_psu and Artea

we should party sometime! :D I just got to lvl 49 today, and been playing as Acrotecher to lvl my techs.

I haven't really had problems with getting booted, just very quiet parties...or people who love to talk on the mic. I'm still getting used to the mic, and I'm rather shy.... but I guess I'll get more comfortable with it as I use it more.

I want to make more friends on the 360, since I didn't really make many on the PC/PS2. I was rather secluded from the community, and looking back it probably would have made the game funner for me if I had more people to play with... >_<;

Ryonai
Jan 31, 2010, 10:50 AM
I switched about a month and a half ago, but I'm still pretty low level. My GT is Teh J.

blazingsonic
Jan 31, 2010, 10:54 PM
Ok Blazing, I'm going to add you :D

o.o You have?

lilswtaznboi
Feb 1, 2010, 01:07 AM
Any newcomers feel free to add my Gt:ApatheticDesire I'm more than glad to help anyone.

Shivah
Feb 1, 2010, 06:23 AM
o.o You have?

I did it Oo (I'm Naethda at Live)

Edit: Ok, this is weird. I just checked my Live contacts and you don't appear. I added you again and.... still whitout appear :/ U still using Blazingsonic as a GT? Weird Oo Try to add me if you want.

I'm having problems with my NAT connection (strict, and I can't change it..... I tried a lot of tutorials but I can't resolve it :/) In 7-14 days I'll receive my new router (I'm changing my ISP), maybe with it... :/ I can play normally, but due to my /%&$%&$ strict NAT I can't read messages in-game or chat with some people D:

DuRaL
Feb 1, 2010, 09:09 AM
i have strict NAT, too, but i've never had problems with it on PSU =)
only on other games i sometimes have difficulties finding teams, and i have problems joining xbox live parties ^_~
i got to change my NAT type somehow.. hmm..

Proto07
Feb 1, 2010, 02:21 PM
Sent friend requests. If I'm not talking I'm probably in party chat. :smile:

overstockr1
Feb 1, 2010, 07:19 PM
I am on Xbox live now!
WOW I haven't seen that mine STARS in five years.
I am a noob now :(.
"But having fun" my gamer tag is GraveDiger X.
Come on you xbox veteran's help a noob out.

Ranmo
Feb 2, 2010, 01:12 AM
Hey peeps who are transfering to 360. Send Ranmo Saotome a message. Ill help you out and wouldnt mind making more friends in the process. Just send me a message saying why you are adding me so I dont mistake it for a random request.

Shivah
Feb 5, 2010, 06:50 AM
i have strict NAT, too, but i've never had problems with it on PSU =)

Yeah, I fixed it the other day.... I changed some things in privacy configuration section and now can play and talk normally with everybody ^^'

DragonStriker
Feb 5, 2010, 07:18 AM
Hey people tonight I'll be helping people level with A-S2 runs in MAG if anyone needs help. GT: LegendaryAlpal

Oh and I'll also be able to help with gear and meseta if anyone needs it.

NiceOnes
Feb 5, 2010, 12:44 PM
I will also be on this evening. I will run whatever as I have High, mid-range as well as a level 47 character. I have many armors and weps just sitting in my bots as well that I wouldn't mind cleaning out soooo.... Hit me up if you want. I should be on by 9-10PM PST.

GT: NiceOnes

Chibi_psu
Feb 10, 2010, 08:48 AM
level 65 right now....Still some kickings from random partys....Anyway i need to level buffs too so if anyone want to add my gamertag feel free to do it

ScoopMoto
Feb 11, 2010, 09:28 PM
sexbot on pc/ps2 warrior been playing xbl now gamertag scoopmoto. hopefully i can find some support to lvl and equip and help for starting out

gordon/alpha999
Feb 15, 2010, 01:31 PM
I'll be on my way to 360 server soon as i renew my gold account my gamertag is BelievedGordon cya in the next week and hopefully i'll see ya'll on the new perfect dark hitting by march :)

Shadowkast13
Feb 15, 2010, 09:27 PM
if any one that is switching from PC/PS2 to 360 i am more than happy to help you out my gt is exile kast message me any time i am always online lol

Alastair
Feb 21, 2010, 10:18 PM
I'm switching to the 360 sometime next week. I could really use a hand! (Was still sort of a newby on the PS2/PC, reaching only level 74.)

Gamertag is Shepard I N7

(Also an open invitation for anyone looking to make a new friend to play other live games ;p)

overstockr1
Feb 22, 2010, 02:43 PM
That have move to Xbox 360 come to uni 5 today.
My gamer tag is GraveDiger X

Anon_Fire
Feb 23, 2010, 08:30 PM
I'm thinking about moving over to 360 after PC/PS2 ends.

my Gamertag is: soulcaliber345

Celi-Ka
Feb 23, 2010, 10:50 PM
I've created a couple of characters, but haven't put any decent time in yet since PC/PS2 is still open. When that closes I'll be on 360 more often.

GT: DJ Duel V0

R2D6battlebot
Feb 27, 2010, 10:14 PM
Anyone who is going to be making the switch (and preferrably going to put a decent amount of time on the 360 side) feel free to hit me up, I'm trying to hook people up with a little cash/gear, nothing too extravagant, but at least a little help to get by on and make the transition a little easier. My GT is GE ReApEr, and in my sig is the thread I made for the same reason.

Zeek123
Feb 28, 2010, 02:10 AM
I said it earlier in this thread, but be sure to add your Gamertags to this thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169035

I'm assuming no one bought a 360 just for PSU. ^^;

Ithildin
Feb 28, 2010, 09:11 AM
Anyone who is going to be making the switch (and preferrably going to put a decent amount of time on the 360 side) feel free to hit me up, I'm trying to hook people up with a little cash/gear, nothing too extravagant, but at least a little help to get by on and make the transition a little easier. My GT is GE ReApEr, and in my sig is the thread I made for the same reason.

Hey Jess, I have permanently moved over now. I haven't seen you around for ages tho :(

(Btw, for everyone else my GT is Rusty Nail 78 ).

Nagidar
Mar 6, 2010, 02:10 PM
GT: Rodigan

Getting the 360 version today, gotta start all over, but oh well.

serenade
Mar 9, 2010, 12:11 PM
i'll gladly help anyone looking to level.

i plan to revive my techer and work on tech leveling so if anyone needs a techer to buff and heal i'd be glad to help.

gt: chalka52.

Kenbog
Mar 9, 2010, 02:16 PM
If you knew Dustina, Saku, Ken, Haldane or Solia from PC

my GT is: dustydrome

Already met couple of familiar faces, hope to find some more :)

JoeyBomb1226
Mar 10, 2010, 06:26 PM
TurbineChampion is my Xbox tag but I won't be back for another month at least but add me if yall wanna.

whispers
Mar 10, 2010, 09:43 PM
GT: whispers1163. wish i coulda tucked a few wands/rods/techmags up under my shirt as i left ps2/pc. heheh maybe this time ill have 1 char thats not a techer!

serenade
Mar 11, 2010, 10:26 AM
if you do decide to go techer, i have some extra A rank stuff to help you or anyone else going techer get started. i just synthed a bunch of a-rank stuff since i'm going techer for a bit to help my friend level up his new character.