PDA

View Full Version : Need some help, just started playing!!!

Krank32oz
Jan 21, 2010, 05:31 PM
Yea I was trying to beat the single player first to see if I liked it enough and I def do. But I have a few questions that I cant seem to figure out as of right now.
1. The machine guy that lives in your room. When you feed him items like a mag does the stats that get increased apply to you?
2. As I have been playing through the single player is it me or is there no weapon drops? Do I have to synthesize everything?
3. I saw that you can switch classes from like a hunter to a ranger to a force and lv them up from quests. Does that mean I can make a Cast and have him be a hunter and not lack in stats or anything besides the special moves beast for example can do?

No one knows any of these things? Dang that's not very promising for online!

Max B
Jan 22, 2010, 11:53 AM
Yea I was trying to beat the single player first to see if I liked it enough and I def do. But I have a few questions that I cant seem to figure out as of right now.
1. The machine guy that lives in your room. When you feed him items like a mag does the stats that get increased apply to you?

2. As I have been playing through the single player is it me or is there no weapon drops? Do I have to synthesize everything?
3. I saw that you can switch classes from like a hunter to a ranger to a force and lv them up from quests. Does that mean I can make a Cast and have him be a hunter and not lack in stats or anything besides the special moves beast for example can do?

1. No, when you feed your Mag it is only pertains to synthing.
Its is not like Pso.
2. Offline I am pretty sure there are weapon drops. No.
3.Yes, you can change classes on the 5th floor of the Guardians Colony.

justinlilly
Jan 22, 2010, 09:45 PM
if you want a cast or beast you have to go to extra mode but yes you can change your class but it cost meseta for cast you should pick ranger since there best with guns for beast pick hunter since there best with close up combat with humans anything really since there equall with everythinng and with newmans pick forcer sonce there weak upclose and good with photon arts(basiclly magic)make sure u get plenty photon chargers if your going on a long mission.

xxmadplayerxx
Jan 22, 2010, 10:24 PM
There are weapon drop's on the story mode...but as far as i know the highest lvl mission on the 4th floor drop's weps, and i think the story ends when you complete it..so abandon before the end.? not sure, its been a while since i completed it, just keep doing that mission over and over till you get something worth it, then sell it to the merchant...but my opinion is its kinda a waste of time though, as where of playing online you would get a more higher satisfaction. and atleast you can show someone your new wep found ....

stinkyfish97
Jan 22, 2010, 11:18 PM

No one knows any of these things? Dang that's not very promising for online!

First off let me welcome you to PSU!

Second here become familiar with the site psupedia.info, link http://psupedia.info/Main_Page

It has all the information in wiki form and is very easy to navigate.

1) A few things about that bot in your room. It is known as your Partner Machine, it is used for synthing items, and it has stats in armor, tech, range and strking. These stats correspond to how efficient it is at synthing that kind of item. Most people build striking bots, which means you need to feed it striking weapons in order to build up its striking stat, building a 100% bot is important because it will give you the optimum opportunity to make that striking weapon, you have 4 character slots so do like I did, build 1 striking bot, 1 100 range bot, 1 100 tech bot, and 1 100 armor bot. I would start with striking though because you can hit it big if you start producing really decent percent striking weapons that are in high demand. The bot will evolve at certain lvls of feeding much like a mag does, and it will eventually transform into a little loligirl at lvl 80, which loligirl depends on what you have fed it, if you raised all its stats in striking it is a 410 series and so on. You can make it what is reffered to by my friends as a "mutt" bot meaning its all mixed having some stats in range some in tech some in melee some in armor, but there really is no purpose to this because its not hard to just make it a 100 bot in one of the other catagories and make it really good at sything that specific type of item, armor, tech, melee, or armor. Like I said you can make 4 100 bots. These bots at lvl 80 will give you their partner card, which will allow you to invite them into battle, meaning they will follow you around, attack enemies, possibly heal and buff you but they do not boost your stats. Once their Battle Strength is high enough you can evolve them into any of the other bots with a PM EX device. What this allows you to do is give a different combat to your bot, some bots are more aggresive some heal more these devices let you choose what you want them to specifically do but not what they synthesis, once you make it 100 range or whatever you choose it will be 100 range and the only way to change it is to buy a reset device, which will reset your bot to 0. Thats about all you need to know about bots.

2) There are weapon drops in online mode but most of the really good rares are boards, this allows you to make random percents. Most percents that are made drops range from neutral-5%-35% on striking and armor, and some weapons, armor only drop as boards and you will have to synthesize them. Their are a few made drops that do sell for quite a bit messeta but they too have low percents and are only rare because they do not drop often. Most of your money will come from getting lucky with making high percents or getting very lucky finding something rare. But to your question most of the drops are materials which you will need to synthesize weapons and armor.

3) Hunter, Ranger, and Force are completly different in the online mode that the offline mode. These classes are your base class's, your starting classes in online mode and you will need to lvl some of them in order to become an advanced class, master class. There are more classes than just those three online, there is the Forte classes, which consist of gunner, fighter, and force. Then there are the advanced classes consiting of Fighgunner, Guntecher, Protranser, Wartecher. Then you have your acro classes which consit of just two Acrotecher and Acrofighter. Finally you have your master classes which consist of gunmaster, fighmaster, and masterforce. I am not going to go into to much detail on each of the classes but what you will need to know is you will have to reach a certain lvl of hunter, ranger and force and in possibly even in combinations of eachother, in order to change your class to another class, there will also be a small fee for doing this. You will go to the guardian 5th floor to do this and there it will tell you what you will need to lvl in order to switch to the class you want to be.

I want to refer you back to psupedia.info, the wiki site I was talking about it will help you quite a bit with what you want to know.

Also we have what we call an event coming up, which is kinda special and is a good way to gain massive amounts of experience and Mission Points as well as many rares, so get your fill and lvl up you characters, even start multiple characters at once. Most of all enjoy your time on PSU youll pick it up quickly enough, if you have questions ask people online, thats how you meet people and make friends and have fun in the game, I didnt come to this site to have fun I played PSU to have fun, I came here to help people like you out and explain and talk about my time in PSU, the more time you spend here and the less on PSU the more you miss out on. So go on enjoy PSU now. lolz. Just have fun and there are many good people out there.

justinlilly
Jan 23, 2010, 09:23 AM
First off let me welcome you to PSU!

Second here become familiar with the site psupedia.info, link http://psupedia.info/Main_Page

It has all the information in wiki form and is very easy to navigate.

1) A few things about that bot in your room. It is known as your Partner Machine, it is used for synthing items, and it has stats in armor, tech, range and strking. These stats correspond to how efficient it is at synthing that kind of item. Most people build striking bots, which means you need to feed it striking weapons in order to build up its striking stat, building a 100% bot is important because it will give you the optimum opportunity to make that striking weapon, you have 4 character slots so do like I did, build 1 striking bot, 1 100 range bot, 1 100 tech bot, and 1 100 armor bot. I would start with striking though because you can hit it big if you start producing really decent percent striking weapons that are in high demand. The bot will evolve at certain lvls of feeding much like a mag does, and it will eventually transform into a little loligirl at lvl 80, which loligirl depends on what you have fed it, if you raised all its stats in striking it is a 410 series and so on. You can make it what is reffered to by my friends as a "mutt" bot meaning its all mixed having some stats in range some in tech some in melee some in armor, but there really is no purpose to this because its not hard to just make it a 100 bot in one of the other catagories and make it really good at sything that specific type of item, armor, tech, melee, or armor. Like I said you can make 4 100 bots. These bots at lvl 80 will give you their partner card, which will allow you to invite them into battle, meaning they will follow you around, attack enemies, possibly heal and buff you but they do not boost your stats. Once their Battle Strength is high enough you can evolve them into any of the other bots with a PM EX device. What this allows you to do is give a different combat to your bot, some bots are more aggresive some heal more these devices let you choose what you want them to specifically do but not what they synthesis, once you make it 100 range or whatever you choose it will be 100 range and the only way to change it is to buy a reset device, which will reset your bot to 0. Thats about all you need to know about bots.

2) There are weapon drops in online mode but most of the really good rares are boards, this allows you to make random percents. Most percents that are made drops range from neutral-5%-35% on striking and armor, and some weapons, armor only drop as boards and you will have to synthesize them. Their are a few made drops that do sell for quite a bit messeta but they too have low percents and are only rare because they do not drop often. Most of your money will come from getting lucky with making high percents or getting very lucky finding something rare. But to your question most of the drops are materials which you will need to synthesize weapons and armor.

3) Hunter, Ranger, and Force are completly different in the online mode that the offline mode. These classes are your base class's, your starting classes in online mode and you will need to lvl some of them in order to become an advanced class, master class. There are more classes than just those three online, there is the Forte classes, which consist of gunner, fighter, and force. Then there are the advanced classes consiting of Fighgunner, Guntecher, Protranser, Wartecher. Then you have your acro classes which consit of just two Acrotecher and Acrofighter. Finally you have your master classes which consist of gunmaster, fighmaster, and masterforce. I am not going to go into to much detail on each of the classes but what you will need to know is you will have to reach a certain lvl of hunter, ranger and force and in possibly even in combinations of eachother, in order to change your class to another class, there will also be a small fee for doing this. You will go to the guardian 5th floor to do this and there it will tell you what you will need to lvl in order to switch to the class you want to be.

I want to refer you back to psupedia.info, the wiki site I was talking about it will help you quite a bit with what you want to know.

Also we have what we call an event coming up, which is kinda special and is a good way to gain massive amounts of experience and Mission Points as well as many rares, so get your fill and lvl up you characters, even start multiple characters at once. Most of all enjoy your time on PSU youll pick it up quickly enough, if you have questions ask people online, thats how you meet people and make friends and have fun in the game, I didnt come to this site to have fun I played PSU to have fun, I came here to help people like you out and explain and talk about my time in PSU, the more time you spend here and the less on PSU the more you miss out on. So go on enjoy PSU now. lolz. Just have fun and there are many good people out there.

ok first off in offline mode its lvl 40 when they lvl up 2 a humanoid form i geuss u can call it and 2nd...what deos exactly each experiance with ur pm help it atttack more?i had one lvl 40 with a claw and it hits more thn my other lvl 40 wit a 2h sword