PDA

View Full Version : PSU What do you do when...

Datsun 510
Jan 23, 2010, 04:29 AM
...you die/have your P Macinery fail a synthesis/have to get up during a trial/other depressing game-related moment?

Red Ring
Jan 23, 2010, 04:55 AM
Realize it's just a game and you're trying too hard and when sega shuts down the server that what you were working towards never mattered and that there's more to life than getting powerful in a game which results in you finally playing the product casually only playing to kill some time rather than be the best at anything and live through the game period

also, my final days of playing psobb were the most depressing when i realized i had enough real world money to buy any rare from any loser in the game. I quickly realized I no longer had fun with the game after i bought everything i wanted in the game for less than 100 dollars and that just leveling sucked.

Datsun 510
Jan 23, 2010, 06:10 AM
Yeah. You're right. As i've said though, in a coupla other posts, i'm learning how to program servers for PS2 use, so there can be a few PS2 servers left, even after SEGA stops service. If i get the OK from SoA, then they'll have minimal ownership, but the servers' original owners would have 99.9% ownership and control, and SoA could only make suggestions. Also, each server could have it's own updates, and could maybe feature other server's updates as well.

Just ranting my idea of the "PSU PS2 Renaissance"(basically taking over the PS2 servers so sega can go fuck up elsewhere)

Red Ring
Jan 23, 2010, 06:54 AM
Hopefully they change...