PDA

View Full Version : Chaosmaster's Two-Stop Rare Shop; The Ultimate Collection (READ TOP BEFORE POSTING)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

The Arbiter
Feb 27, 2010, 02:10 AM
A thousand posts!

And Rappy Souls aren't rare enough to demand anything great for 'em. He likes to collect 'em, so he'll sell his not-super-rares for 'em. Like Photon Drops in the PSO days.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 27, 2010, 05:05 AM
Yep, that's pretty much it. :P

Oh, and MEGAUPDATE! Did a Tower run on SH today, and finally self-completed my Life Lv5 Zero weapons collection with the addition of this new weapon Heaven's Mother dropped me:

Zero Saber, Life Lv5, Zeta Cutlass

Aside from that, nothing else too noteworthy, aside from that Lv3 Ainsraiffe with the 49 Hit (with Dynamo Spin, unfortunately), and a Lv5 Alice Olivia with Magical Sign and some decent percents. Everything else new is listed as such.

LUIGI999
Feb 27, 2010, 11:04 AM
the blue saber for 10 rappy souls and a divine/pp? I would offer more but I have no idea what else u want for it-

pokecenter
Feb 27, 2010, 11:10 AM
Thats why i'm doing a SH ET now to find good stuff too.

steaIth
Feb 27, 2010, 05:01 PM
how about a jell 3 H10 missouri 0,18,35,0,0 flame hit
a undulate 13,37,16,24 speed rain
a Zalure 2 blue danube 35,16,40,0,30 crushbomb
black hawk+35 5,41,0,0,0 cool style.
for a riverman

DrTrustme
Feb 27, 2010, 06:05 PM
*CelebLv4Hadan Bite+20, 32/29/54/0/40, Bite Stamp [Perfect Paru Hadan (Machine-mainly)]

I want this though i fear i have nothing you want...but check my list

Sylth
Feb 27, 2010, 06:48 PM
yo chaos, this is a long shot but, check my list for the akatsuki in. It's the last sword i need for 100%. Plus i want it cause it looks cool. If we trade i have a rappy soul for you, on the house.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 12:18 AM
Welp, I'm back from a long day of adventureing and running, and today has been all-in-all a VERY successful day. I'll have to update MASSIVELY for today, only things labeled "NEW!" will be my finds from today... suffice to say, I'll just say one little teensy bit: I found TWO Yasminkov M95's today, along with a bunch of other things, from several Tower runs of varying degrees.

Oh, and I'll get on checking all the offers I have here, just gimme a little bit to look over them.

EDIT: Updated my list! The only things listed as "NEW!" are all the things I managed to get yestarday. Still really please with the M95's. :D

And now for the trade offers presented:

@ LUIGI999 - No, sorry, the Rappy Souls don't help on it, and the Divine/PP is basically the most useless Divine unit (next to Hit), in which I place very little value on personally (especially since I already own one).

@ SteaIth - Sorry, the only thing remotely noticeable you offered was the H44, and I don't really see the Riverman as being on the same level of your H44 (especially not with the Zero Rifles I have).

@ DrTrustme - Nope, sorry, didn't see anything I liked worth trading for it.

@ Sylth - Sorry, I dunno how much I'd want to trade it for what I'd think you'd trade for it. If you showed me about how much you'd want it from me by making your opwn offer for it instead of asking ME what I would want for it instead, maybe I might consider it, but as it stands now, not unless I get an actual offer on it from you or otherwise. Also, note the overall seeming rarity of it rather than just its rarity with usefulness. It's rarity means more to me than anything it itself can provide, so I dunno if I'd even accept your Psycho Wand for it, simply because it's starting to seem like EVERYONE's getting them, but yet not one person's even trying (nor getting) any In swords. ;P

Sylth
Feb 28, 2010, 03:09 AM
these probably won't suffice for the sword but here i go, i'm not listing %'s, I am on my dsi:
Al azif
Starlight
1 rappy soul
gale bringer
white disaster
dioskuroi
Maisen
Big mobius
I can't really think of much else, if there's anything else from my list that you like just say, please.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 03:16 AM
Quick question: what White Disaster and Maisen? Neither are on your trade list AT ALL. Rappy Soul doesn't help, dunno why people add those in when they mention trading for rares unless it's just an add-on (meaning if it's for something as rare as what you're offering on, it shouldn't be on the list rather than mentioned AFTER the list).

Aside from that... sorry, I can't accept even the proposed offer. I don't really need the Gale Bringer, I LITERALLY have a better Dioskuroi in my list, and I don't really want the Starlight because I know I probably won't use it... ever, really. The Al Azif is nice, but not worth too much to me because I don't need it and I have a better one also.

Sylth
Feb 28, 2010, 03:24 AM
maisen's stats are here:

0/0/44/0/33 ice lv3 bright sign, unfort.
White disaster's:
0/0/0/20/37, heaven lv1, rodeo drive, unfort.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 03:33 AM
The Maisen's kinda cool... maybe... but only because I actually want something like that one. The White Disaster not really as much, since I remember trading off my own, which was superior in every way to your own (33 Dark%, 44 Hit, and Rodeo Drive to boot). Sorry, but even with those ones knowledgeably added, I still don't think I'd trade off the Akatsuki for them.

On a slightly related note, would there be anything of moderately reasonable value you'd like from my list for that Maisen? :D

Sylth
Feb 28, 2010, 03:41 AM
how about your rage tonfa with huge cross, and if you're willing a cannon rouge?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 03:44 AM
Hm... I dunno if it's even worth the Rage Tonfa, let alone with the Canon Rouge... I'll think about it, perhaps.

Sylth
Feb 28, 2010, 03:51 AM
how about if i throw in a:
Celeb morgenlote 0/0/0/25/25 lv3 tornado dance?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 03:53 AM
Have you even SEEN how cluttered my list is of Lv3 Morgenlotes? I refuse to accept anymore at this point unless they are on about equal grounds with the PF'd Heart one on the list. <_<

Sylth
Feb 28, 2010, 03:57 AM
okay.. How aboutthe al azif, and maisen for canon rouge (this may only be for catalogging) and rage tonfa?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 04:19 AM
Hrm... yeah, sure, fine, I guess I can accept that offer. You available for trade now?

Also, very minor update, but I maximally grinded a TON of the weapons and armors on my list. Needed to use my grinders on stuff so I had room to store the ones I get later on.

Sylth
Feb 28, 2010, 10:47 AM
well when you're back online we can do that trade, as well as the deal on gameFAQS?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 12:15 PM
Sure thing, I'll just wait for you get back on. :D

Rujju
Feb 28, 2010, 12:39 PM
Yasminkov M95+30, 0/0/0/18/0, Stun Lv4, Hollow Snipe ----------------------------<NEW!>

wow... seeing this, just wanna make me come back here and play again! >.<

I know you're overflowing with rika's.. so how about one more for your collection plus a divine power? :D

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 12:41 PM
Rika's what? The Suit or the Claw? Because if it's the Suit, I am already to the point of not accepting any trades involving any of the armors I already have on the list.

Rujju
Feb 28, 2010, 12:58 PM
well ofc I meant the suit!! xD

yeah.. I figured you wouldn't want them anymore.

Anyway I wanna offer something else along w/ the divine power but I don't have my ds right now and I can't find the the last time I posted a list here lol

Rujju
Feb 28, 2010, 01:14 PM
ok I just found my ds.. if you're still willing to get divine units, I'll throw in a mind and swift along with the power.

As for weapons, I don't have much that I'd be willing/worth to trade. :(

gah.. I should have used the edit!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 01:20 PM
Sorry, not interested in trading the M95 for just Divine/Units. : /

Rujju
Feb 28, 2010, 01:25 PM
arrghh.. divine units are the only things I have that has close value to it.

If u don't want them, I don't know how u value items but I can part with the vanguard or starlight.

edit: I don't wanna clutter your list so I'll just put it here.

starlight lv.5 dark /0/50/0/0/ act trick
vanguard / 0%'s / linear shake

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 01:27 PM
What are the stats on them?

Nick O'Demus
Feb 28, 2010, 01:50 PM
LAST DAY OF TRADING!)

O_O

NOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!! You've got so much stuff on your lists I want, and I still don't have good enough stuff to offer!

Is ANYTHING I have worth ANY of these?

White Saber, Risk Lv2 [Target+1], Zeta Cutlass
Tonfa, Ice Lv2, Air Ride (I've got one that's 0/0/0/0/0, Ice-2, no PA)
Heimdal, Jell Lv3, Mine Sneak (I've got one that's 28/0/0/0/0, Jell-3, no PA)
Curse Answerer, Zalure Lv4, Hollow Snipe (I've got one that's 0/0/47/0/0, Zalure-4, no PA)
Noble Cloak x4
Rika's Suit x4
Kepler Suit x4
Mobius Plate x4
Stage Outfit x4
Hunter Shell x4

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 01:59 PM
White Saber and Tonfa for your Stag Cutlery with Million Rave? The rest I can't see much I'd trade for from your list, especially considering I find Pa's more valuable than their %'s.

Also, what do you mean by the "Armor x4"? You want FOUR of them, or is it about them having 4 slots (in which it would be wise to instead say "4S" or "4 slots" or something).

Sylth
Feb 28, 2010, 02:03 PM
well i'm on, might I just say bye and that trading you my items wouldnt make a difference to you, but if you're available to trade now i am too.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 02:06 PM
Did you see my PM?

Nick O'Demus
Feb 28, 2010, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I meant 4-slot. Sorry.

Deal. I was listing my versions in case you'd be willing to do a trade of your versions for mine + extra stuff to compensate, so that way you'd still have one in inventory.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 02:11 PM
You know, I think it's funny... for a long time, I used to think Tonfa could only ever come with Air Ride... until I noticed you say you had one with no PA, then checked my Catalog and saw it said "None"... ironic all four of my Tonfas have Air Ride. :P

OKAY! Both of you, if you want to trade, meet me online here shortly, I'm about to go host. Just needed to put everything in the Joint Trunk.

Nick O'Demus
Feb 28, 2010, 02:15 PM
Yeah, the FAQ here says it can have any of the P.A.'s, and any weapon that can have ANY P.A. can also have NO P.A., as I unfortunately am constantly proving. :(

EDIT: What happened? You left before we traded.

Sylth
Feb 28, 2010, 02:15 PM
hey chaos, can you get online now to trade?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the trade, Sylth! :D

...and thanks for deleting my White Saber and Tonfa, Nick... </sarcasm> I have neither of them now, nor your Stag Cutlery. : /

Nick O'Demus
Feb 28, 2010, 02:25 PM
What? How is that even possible? I joined the trade, put in my Stag, and waited, but I never saw your items. Then it said you left.

The_Quarter_Pouncer
Feb 28, 2010, 02:35 PM
Ey. Hamhands from gfaqs here. We traded a couple times, I believe. Sad to see you go. Thinking of stopping myself soon.

Anyway, any chance I could wriggle a noble or mobius plate off you since you're stepping out? My list is in my history--though i've long since traded away any real valuables.

Anyway, g'luck and thanks for the previous trades, etc. Ciao.

Naeyth
Feb 28, 2010, 03:03 PM
Heya Chaos, I think its a little short notice but I have around 30 Rappy souls. Just wondering if you need them.

I'm practically interested in PP Recovery 5, Tech Save 3, And a decent Force weapon.
Force weapons I'm interested in- HeartLv4Kerykeion, 34/21/0/0/15, Rolling Bar
XLv3Trois Souther, 0/0/35/0/18, Bright Sign

I haven't got many items but yeah... Let me know if you need any rappy souls since they are jusy lying around in my bank.

King_Yoshi42
Feb 28, 2010, 03:08 PM
The last day, huh? I'll just have to get what I can then!

ZalureLv3Gallatin, Bio-Panic
MesetaLv5Lavateinn, 38/0/28/13/0, Hollow Snipe

I have a Rappy soul and some other stuff in my shop, I'll see what I can trade for.

Did someone say they needed a Stag Cutlery?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 06:53 PM
What? How is that even possible? I joined the trade, put in my Stag, and waited, but I never saw your items. Then it said you left.
VERY simple: my game disconnected after I put the items in the brackets, after it saved when they were out of my inventory when I hit "OK" for the trade, and then by the game's mechanics of the game reverting back to the last save and since the save was when I DIDN'T have any of the items in my inventory, I didn't have them.

Ey. Hamhands from gfaqs here. We traded a couple times, I believe. Sad to see you go. Thinking of stopping myself soon.

Anyway, any chance I could wriggle a noble or mobius plate off you since you're stepping out? My list is in my history--though i've long since traded away any real valuables.

Anyway, g'luck and thanks for the previous trades, etc. Ciao.
Yeah, sure, fine, I'll give you a Mobius Plate. I don't really need it, and I have a good history with you in the past. Just gotta hope we find a good time to get on to do so.

Heya Chaos, I think its a little short notice but I have around 30 Rappy souls. Just wondering if you need them.

I'm practically interested in PP Recovery 5, Tech Save 3, And a decent Force weapon.

I haven't got many items but yeah... Let me know if you need any rappy souls since they are jusy lying around in my bank.
I can give you a Tech Save Lv3, the Kerykeion, and the Trois for them if you like.

The last day, huh? I'll just have to get what I can then!

ZalureLv3Gallatin, Bio-Panic
MesetaLv5Lavateinn, 38/0/28/13/0, Hollow Snipe

I have a Rappy soul and some other stuff in my shop, I'll see what I can trade for.

Did someone say they needed a Stag Cutlery?
I'll look at your list and see what you have worth trading. The Lavateinn won't be easy to get, though, since it's soon going to be swaped for Celeb, grinded, and then slapped on my RAcaseal for some damage-dealing, at which point I doubt it'll go.

And I don't think anyone wanted a Stag Cutlery, I was just trading for one since it was relatively worth the things he wanted.

ForcefulZ
Feb 28, 2010, 07:05 PM
Could I persuade you to take a 4Slot Kepler Suit in exchange for a 4slot Mobius Plate, both being rare 4slot armors and all?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 07:19 PM
I could give you one for free, if you want... I have no male rangers, and have no plans to make one, and as such, they're useless to me.

ForcefulZ
Feb 28, 2010, 07:21 PM
Oh wow. That would just be insanely kind of you. :'D

Nick O'Demus
Feb 28, 2010, 07:36 PM
VERY simple: my game disconnected after I put the items in the brackets, after it saved when they were out of my inventory when I hit "OK" for the trade, and then by the game's mechanics of the game reverting back to the last save and since the save was when I DIDN'T have any of the items in my inventory, I didn't have them.

Ah, I see, Murphy's Law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy%27s_law) in full effect, then. :(

I'm sorry about your items, but look on the bright side, at least you weren't trading a Psycho Wand or Yasminkov at the time.

pokecenter
Feb 28, 2010, 09:46 PM
Check my updated tradelist I want the M25SE, RX4, Rage Tonfa, and Hemidal.

Edit: Chaos what all did you lose? I can GIVE you a few things like a lv 4 celeb force ride zero saber and a good lv 3 zero cane magical sign some armors and souls and junk.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 10:56 PM
Check my updated tradelist I want the M25SE, RX4, Rage Tonfa, and Hemidal.

The only things from your list I even remotely considered myself:

Ajax
Clair Doubles w/ Tornado Dance
Fuuma Shuriken

I'll see if you can come up with a "fair" trade on your own for any of those.

(Also, I personally feel our "price guide" is horribly wrong, but I won't point out many of the flaws except one: Gale Bringer should NOT be in the top-level items... definitely not...)

Atlantis419
Mar 1, 2010, 12:04 AM
dam this sucks....... your out for good? Ima miss you, the runs and the trades. you've definately hooked me up. can i offer up one final trade? a 4slot rika's and, cresent cast for somethings? i'm in the 60th floor of the tower, but i can use my wife game if you wanna trade, of if its in my game i'll definitely break off the run, i havent gotten anything in my last 4 runs anyway.

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 12:07 AM
Wait, do you want MY Rika's Suit/Crescent Cast, or are you offering them?

Atlantis419
Mar 1, 2010, 12:35 AM
no i wanted a 4slot rika and a cresent cast. if you could check my list.

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 01:02 AM
Sorry, didn't see much I'd trade for that wasn't either reserved or not worth the overall trade. : /

Atlantis419
Mar 1, 2010, 01:08 AM
ok np then. thanks though, o btw i have to update, because nothing is reserved now, two guys never got on, and the other, well we tried but he was to busy with other things so i'm taking all that stuff off reserve. if anything i'll be on for a little while longer, but i'll come to say good luck before i go to sleep. back to this tower 70 floor now.

zeital
Mar 1, 2010, 01:27 AM
i'm eyeing off ur Divine/Mind, also do u have any Lv15 tech?, my TL is here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175258 i know i don't have much but meh it worth asking

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 01:37 AM
Sorry, but you don't really have anything I'd trade the Divine/Mind for... I mean, yeah, I'm probably not going to be able to trade them off for a long time nor play this/use it, but I may eventually be able to again, and I'd rather have the stuff then than partially lose out now for when I come back to it later. : /

And no, I don't keep Lv15 techs, or techs of any kind. I toss 'em because I have no use for them and they're a waste of space to keep otherwise, IMO.

zeital
Mar 1, 2010, 01:54 AM
k thats cool, just thought i'ld ask ^^

Atlantis419
Mar 1, 2010, 02:10 AM
ok, so i'm off to sleep i can't take it any more, i'll finish this tower tomorrow at lunch. So I hope everything works out for you, and i'm wishing you luck on whatever it is. Later dude. Hope i get more stuff to trade before you get back. We'll do some runs.

Naeyth
Mar 1, 2010, 03:11 AM

I can give you a Tech Save Lv3, the Kerykeion, and the Trois for them if you like.

Any chance a PP Recovery can be included? Since I only need one of the force weapons just wondering if the recovery can be substitued for one. I also have some Femini/Arkarz souls if that would make anything better.

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 08:23 AM
The PP Recovery is worth more to me than those weapons are, and those weapons are pretty good. And no, adding those extra souls won't really help.

Kirukia
Mar 1, 2010, 09:06 AM
Chaoooos where are you going? Are you saying we can't do Paru runs together anymore? D:

Naeyth
Mar 1, 2010, 11:10 AM
The PP Recovery is worth more to me than those weapons are, and those weapons are pretty good. And no, adding those extra souls won't really help.

Guess I'll just trade those 3 then for 30 Rappy souls :D

Add me and let me know when you're on.

Edit: I have just acquired the Tech save and Force weapons :P.

Well All i'm interested in now is your Rika Suit. How many Rappy's would you need for that?

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 05:21 PM
The only things from your list I even remotely considered myself:

Ajax
Clair Doubles w/ Tornado Dance
Fuuma Shuriken

I'll see if you can come up with a "fair" trade on your own for any of those.

(Also, I personally feel our "price guide" is horribly wrong, but I won't point out many of the flaws except one: Gale Bringer should NOT be in the top-level items... definitely not...)

Clair doubles for the items I want. Also then post on the guide I said stuff can be changed of course theres flaws..., but i`m glad to see ppl use the list when I took it down for 45 min while editing my tradelist 3 ppl pmed me asking to put it back up :) so i`m glad I can help others.

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 07:12 PM
Clair doubles for the items I want. Also then post on the guide I said stuff can be changed of course theres flaws..., but i`m glad to see ppl use the list when I took it down forv45 min while editing my tradelist 3 ppl pmed me asking to put it back up :) so i`m glad I can help others.

Hahahaha... no. Not by a long-shot. I wouldn't have traded all of them unless it was involving at LEAST two of them, specifically the Ajax. You have failed your businessmanship test, and therefore, I null my business with you further... but that's not saying much, since I can't trade anymore anyways, unless you make a REASONABLE trade, like... in the next five minutes or so. <_<

(And really, your list is exceedingly wrong... you should really realize the rarity of a lot of these items and rethink the ENTIRE list. Some are at least in some ways where they should be [Psycho Wand, Lavis Kanon, M109], but others are just lolworthy [Gale Bringer, Yonohate/Akatsuki In, Ashveins].)

The Arbiter
Mar 1, 2010, 07:18 PM
Out of curiosity's sake, Chaos, why are you stopping the trading game? Are you just quitting PS0 altogether?

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 07:25 PM
No, I'm leaving for basic training in the Navy, and obviously, during basic training, I'm not going to have access to it. : /

The Arbiter
Mar 1, 2010, 07:26 PM
Oh my... well, good luck to 'ya then, Chaos. If I'm still into the game when you get back, we should definetly keep in touch.

leviayurashyguy
Mar 1, 2010, 07:28 PM
i assume you're not quitting since BT lasts a relatively short time and you'll gain access once you're done

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 07:28 PM
Oh no chaos won't trade me test lol I really don't care. Bye enjoy the navy on ships for long periods of time with just men oh I hear somethings about the navy just saying :roll:

The Arbiter
Mar 1, 2010, 07:30 PM
Oh, watch out guys, Pokecenter's heard things about the Navy...

[Edit] Wait, you do know that the Navy's not restricted to men, right? Or are you perpetually living in the 50s?

ForcefulZ
Mar 1, 2010, 07:30 PM
So when exactly is the official last time to get something? Right now? I'd hate to miss my chance on your generous beyond generous offer of a free 4 slot Mobius plate, and I don't think they have Wi-Fi on Nuclear Subs. Although that would be awesome....

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 07:32 PM
I think arbiter's going to join the navy too.

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 07:41 PM
Basically, now is the last call for anything you want from my list.

And just so you're aware, pokecenter, since you seem SO thrilled about all this, you should know that I'm joining in the Nuclear division, as in basically the highest-intellect section of the Navy, if that's any proof to you of my intelligence. I don't have to argue with you over any of this, just be aware of what you're basically up against. :D

And @ The Arbiter: Yeah, it's not restricted to just men, but for now, subs are men-only, for various reasons... although I hear soon they may allow women on them (that'll be a shock). Only problem is, I'm too tall to be good on a sub (over 6 feet), so it's not really an issue to me. :P

The Arbiter
Mar 1, 2010, 07:44 PM
Ah -- wasn't aware you were going in a sub.

The most perplexing part of all of this is that Pokecenter is using this as an insult for some reason.

ForcefulZ
Mar 1, 2010, 07:45 PM
Dang, I guess I'd better hurry and get on to trade for teh awesome free plate. O:

Also, I'm looking for Divine Power. I don't think I have anything worthy of one, but my list is basically here should you be interested in something.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175603

And that's really awesome about the Navy man. I'm big proponent of Nuclear power being one the main sources where our energy comes from in the future.

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 07:45 PM
Who cares what your joining you know what chaos you got like a few days before you go so I won't argue wtih you were still cool then you just make me mad at times.

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 07:47 PM
Ah -- wasn't aware you were going in a sub.

The most perplexing part of all of this is that Pokecenter is using this as an insult for some reason.

I'm NOT going on a sub. As I said, I'm too tall for me to be good on one. :P

And just let me add you real quick, Forceful. Have to go find my DS to do it, though, but I should be done ading and all in about 5 minutes.

And I don't have a few days, I got maybe an hour or two left before I go to the hotel that I stay at, with tomorrow I get on the plane and fly myself to the Great Lakes for BT. :P

ForcefulZ
Mar 1, 2010, 07:49 PM
No problem. I'll be on waiting.

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 08:00 PM
You will still be missed though we had some fun trades and runs. How tall are you lol and how long will you be gone?

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 08:00 PM
You're welcome Forceful. It was a spare I got not long ago, so no point in changing my list now. ;P

EDIT: Around 6'2", maybe a little more, why?

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 08:03 PM
You said you were tall. How long will you be gone and will you quit psz?

ForcefulZ
Mar 1, 2010, 08:03 PM
Well still, thanks a million Chaos, really I mean it. You didn't have to give that up for nothing.

And good luck with the Navy. Like I said, I'm really into Nuclear Power becoming a more popular energy source in our future, so I find everything and anything about it way cool. O:

Stay safe man, stay safe.

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 08:05 PM
8 weeks, about, and I'm not quitting PSZ for good. I'll get back into it when I can, for the most part. Hopefully, when I get my own wifi set-up and everything, I'll be able to come back and stuff later. :P

And thanks, Forceful.

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 08:08 PM
Your keeping your items then right not that I'm asking for them because I know I won't get them anyway I'm saying are you like gonna restart?

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 08:10 PM
Your keeping your items then right not that I'm asking for them because I know I won't get them anyway I'm saying are you like gonna restart?

Well, yeah, I'm keeping them, it's not like I'd give them away and have to restart over about 500 hours of work I put into the game, also while becoming the first person to max their weapon collection % out of... psh, well, anyoine I know of, at least. :P

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 08:11 PM
Wanna do a rappy avatar week (2 weeks) for your party :)

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 08:12 PM
Wanna do a rappy avatar week (2 weeks) for your party :)

Well... eh... I dunno. Only if you want to, I guess. :-?

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 08:13 PM
RAPPY AVATAR WEEK AS IN 2 WEEKS OR we will find out.

Edit: Rappy looks good on me.

Edit: First avatar change since I joined 3 months ago 661 post ago.

Edit: Delsaber is the new rappy :)

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 08:28 PM
Delsaber? <.<

You know, for some reason, I disliked them in PSO... I dunno why. I forgot the reason, I just know I hated them.

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 08:29 PM
They pissed me off more than you :(!!!!!!!!!!! sneaking up and killing I got pso for gamecube and used to play psobb.

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 08:32 PM
Really? I played it for the XBox. I got a good ways through, maybe around level 60 (didn't play too often since it wasn't my XBox), before the game was lost and the save data later deleted (since the game was lost and it wasn't my XBox). Sad times... I wish I had it, though, and even then, me leaving and the navy thing make it pretty hard for me to get much into it even if I could. Heck, I don't think this comp could even do BB right... it sucks for gaming. I tried. Hopefully, the laptop I might be getting for graduating Basic will be good enough for that stuff. :P

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 08:39 PM
On psobb i'm like lv 127 on pso game cube lv 119 or something. I remmeber the good days at my cousins house me my 2 cousins and brother always played levels stayed up late chilled and had fun the good old days gotta love em...

Kirukia
Mar 1, 2010, 08:48 PM
Thats because they do jump attacks for high damage and then turn invincible before hitting you again .___.

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 09:03 PM
Well, guys, it's been fun, but I guess I'm gona have to close up shop for... well... indefinitely, at least until I ever get back here in one piece. If there's ANY open trades that are still available, post here in about the next five minutes to claim anything, or you won't get anything later.

And to the others who find this later, I wish you all the best of luck! GOODBYE! :-(

pokecenter
Mar 1, 2010, 09:08 PM
Peace now this forum will be less active and I can't keep it pumping because I sneak on mon.-thurs. If I got to this will be even worse though.... A little random I know...

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 09:10 PM
Yeah... this topic ALONE consumed over 1/8th of the ENTIRE Trading board's posts... I have no doubts about the dramatic shift in activity. ^^;

leviayurashyguy
Mar 1, 2010, 10:42 PM
its kinda late but i was thinking this the whole time i was walking home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

Kirukia
Mar 1, 2010, 10:43 PM
Great song.
"Look! Concubines!"
<3 Mulan

Chaos Rappy
May 9, 2010, 07:27 PM
So... I guess it's been pretty quiet here since I left. Not too unexpected. :/

Anyways, good to be back, still have to get my game shipped to me (along with my new laptop, yay), but in the meantime, I got a new DSiXL and a new cart for until I get the old one, so once I get things set up, I might be able to bring this back up on the weekends. Huzzah, or something... :P

Broken_L_button
May 9, 2010, 07:34 PM
Welcome back, Chaos. I guess the trading world of PSZ will fall into your hands again...

Nick O'Demus
May 9, 2010, 08:08 PM
And there was much rejoicing.

:beer: :bday: :beer: :bday: :beer:

Chaos Rappy
May 9, 2010, 08:12 PM
Welcome back, Chaos. I guess the trading world of PSZ will fall into your hands again...

Yes... back into my Emperialistic Dictatorish hands once more... MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

...er, I mean... Thanks! ^^;

Syonu
May 9, 2010, 09:00 PM
It's nice to have you back Chaos.

Now, I am one title away from having 100% titles acquired, and the last one I need is a Lavis Cannon, and you're the only one still here who has one. I can't offer much to the man who has everything, but is there anything on my list that you would want for me to grab the Lavis Cannon?

theskull
May 10, 2010, 04:18 AM
wow what a tradelist :O its impressive..im interested in many many thing but i just ask you if I have something worth one of your noble cloak :/

steaIth
May 10, 2010, 06:24 PM
anything you like for the white barrel

pokecenter
May 11, 2010, 04:40 PM
Omg Chaos is back =p. How was your trip?

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2010, 04:50 PM
It's nice to have you back Chaos.

Now, I am one title away from having 100% titles acquired, and the last one I need is a Lavis Cannon, and you're the only one still here who has one. I can't offer much to the man who has everything, but is there anything on my list that you would want for me to grab the Lavis Cannon?

wow what a tradelist :O its impressive..im interested in many many thing but i just ask you if I have something worth one of your noble cloak :/

anything you like for the white barrel

Sorry guys, but you're going to have to wait a while for me to get my original cart sent up to me, and in that meantime as well, my new wifi/FC, and all that jazz. Until then, I can't help you with the Lavis Kanon (which I dunno about trading; trade-tradebacking for the title maybe), Noble Cloak, or White Barrel issues. : /

Omg Chaos is back =p. How was your trip?

Boring, for the most part... : /

pokecenter
May 11, 2010, 04:52 PM
We used to be the 2 most active PSZ kings. You still active? I'm busy with my own forum with all the activity there these days.

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2010, 04:54 PM
Meh, I still have to wait to get my laptop and my internet set up before I can do much online stuff. Right now in a little room with about a dozen comps typing all this out. :|

As far as active with this game, not too much right now. Waiting for my original cart while playing Devil Survivor in the meantime on my new DSiXL.

pokecenter
May 11, 2010, 04:55 PM
Ah I see. Well see you around.

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2010, 05:01 PM
Okily dokily. Hope to meet you once more on the battlefield... so long as you don't spam me like you did the first time we played together. *cough* ;P

pokecenter
May 11, 2010, 05:25 PM
Lol I love my forum :).

White-Disaster
May 13, 2010, 04:08 PM
I would be interested in Seastar Slicer, Crescent Cast and Divine/Power

Chaos Rappy
May 14, 2010, 02:08 PM
I would be interested in Seastar Slicer, Crescent Cast and Divine/Power

I would be interested in KICKING YOUR FACE, but I won't do that, since I'm not mean... or am I? ;P

In either case, I don't have my cart or my wifi set up, so you'll have to wait, unfortunately. : /

DrTrustme
May 14, 2010, 02:29 PM
Aww man Chaos thats not nice...so when you getting your original cart?

Broken_L_button
May 14, 2010, 02:47 PM
I would be interested in KICKING YOUR FACE, but I won't do that, since I'm not mean... or am I? ;P

This isn't Chaosmaster...That's his evil alter-ego, Lawmaster!! Everybody run!! And yeah, I hope that cartdrige gets shipped to you soon...SO many things on that list...

Chaos Rappy
May 14, 2010, 02:57 PM
Aww man Chaos thats not nice...so when you getting your original cart?

Hopefully soon... I'm getting bored here with no wifi or my original cart. Being stuck as a noob in the new cart feels funny for me since I have all the knowledge and tactics, but not the means to use them anymore. >_<;

This isn't Chaosmaster...That's his evil alter-ego, Lawmaster!! Everybody run!! And yeah, I hope that cartdrige gets shipped to you soon...SO many things on that list...

Lawmaster?! My name isn't Lawmaster, it's BALANCEmaster, Chaosmaster's evil twin! ...or is it good twin, since I bring balance? Or... something... GAH, the confusion in my brain! IT HURTS! *Balancemaster explodes*

Nick O'Demus
May 14, 2010, 03:37 PM
Lawmaster?! My name isn't Lawmaster, it's BALANCEmaster

Ordermaster? Or maybe Entropymaster? Although, if you're using the Final Fantasy version, perhaps Cosmosmaster.

I'll wait until you're officially back before I start bugging you with my wishlist. :D

Chaos Rappy
May 14, 2010, 08:00 PM
Ordermaster? Or maybe Entropymaster? Although, if you're using the Final Fantasy version, perhaps Cosmosmaster.

I'll wait until you're officially back before I start bugging you with my wishlist. :D

Joy... not even very long after I reappear and I got wishlists being made... I guess it's good for some of you that I came back, huh? ^_^;

Nick O'Demus
May 15, 2010, 12:48 AM
Joy... not even very long after I reappear and I got wishlists being made...

Oh, come on. People have already been bugging you for stuff for the last 2 or 3 pages.

Chaos Rappy
May 15, 2010, 12:48 PM
Oh, come on. People have already been bugging you for stuff for the last 2 or 3 pages.

I know, that's what I was saying, you're just another name in the pile, basically. :P

DrTrustme
May 15, 2010, 01:27 PM
Hopefully soon... I'm getting bored here with no wifi or my original cart. Being stuck as a noob in the new cart feels funny for me since I have all the knowledge and tactics, but not the means to use them anymore. >_<;

Yea same here when I got my second cart...I know how you feel^^;

steaIth
May 15, 2010, 10:50 PM
chaosmaster is a 2 man, 2 stop rare shop, 2 egos, 2 word name, 2 things he misses(wifi, and original cart), and 2 many rares.

Seth Astra
May 16, 2010, 09:28 AM
I must say, after seeing the list (especially the bottom part) I am drooling at your invintory. It makes my head want to explode. Of course, I don't have any god rares. Curse my bad luck.

Kirukia
May 16, 2010, 09:44 AM
Well well look who's back o-o
It's been awhile.

Chaos Rappy
May 16, 2010, 05:40 PM
chaosmaster is a 2 man, 2 stop rare shop, 2 egos, 2 word name, 2 things he misses(wifi, and original cart), and 2 many rares.

And you know 2 much. ;P

Well well look who's back o-o
It's been awhile.

Wassup Kirukia? Long time no see! ;d

Zer0_Knight
May 16, 2010, 07:53 PM
Eh? What about zero? ;_; *sniff* nice to see your back otherwise

Kirukia
May 16, 2010, 09:58 PM
Ikr? I just hopped on today and was like oh look it's chaos!
I haven't played PSZ in forever :p
Maybe I'll start up again. We'll see.

Chaos Rappy
May 17, 2010, 07:09 PM
Eh? What about zero? ;_; *sniff* nice to see your back otherwise

Hey Zer0. Don't think I've forgotten about you either. I recognize a friend's face anywhere they show themself. ;P

Ikr? I just hopped on today and was like oh look it's chaos!
I haven't played PSZ in forever
Maybe I'll start up again. We'll see.

Perhaps you should. Maybe have one game with me at least when I get my wifi set up and my old cart back, just like the old days. ;D

Kirukia
May 17, 2010, 07:29 PM
Lol well I'm apparently lucky to have around.
Atlantis found a Yonohate In and Akatsuki In while we ran shrine runs .___.
I found...a dioskuroi :/
FML.
Lol but yeah we should. My wifi is set up and everything but man I haven't played in so long I might be a bit rusty haha.

Zer0_Knight
May 17, 2010, 07:48 PM
hey chaos! :3 nice to see you havent forgotten meh. Well if you dont mind my asking..how the heck did you come by all of this..amazing list of items? My mind cant seem to fathom half the list of stuff you have. X3

Chaos Rappy
May 17, 2010, 07:56 PM
hey chaos! :3 nice to see you havent forgotten meh. Well if you dont mind my asking..how the heck did you come by all of this..amazing list of items? My mind cant seem to fathom half the list of stuff you have. X3

Luck. Lots of luck and patience... that, and a basketball-sized chocolate mud-baby for a brain on some of the trades and deals I've made in the past. >_<;

Kirukia
May 17, 2010, 08:03 PM
I messaged Sylth on FB. I'm gonna ask him to play again too.
We should all get together.

Chaos Rappy
May 17, 2010, 08:14 PM
That'd be awesome...

....if I had my wifi and my original cart... just gotta be patient, she should have sent it and it should be on its way here now... just gotta hold on 'til then. >_<;

Zer0_Knight
May 17, 2010, 08:23 PM
..Hontoni..that's some extreme luck..well that's true seeing how this whole game is based on it ;_; sadly..i know this is weird but i like looking at your tradelist :3 it gets me excited and i go looking for rare items knowing full well that i probably wont find them.

Kirukia
May 17, 2010, 08:24 PM
Well hurry up I'm online being awesome without you 8]
Lol j/k let me know when you have it.

Sylth
May 18, 2010, 01:05 PM
Wassup everybody i'm playing again. NO MORE EXAMS!!! Need to bump my trade list i guess.

Kirukia
May 18, 2010, 01:33 PM
Lol yay :3
Ikr? I finished my last exam yesterday so I'm free to PSZ with you all, ALL SUMMER!

TheMove
May 23, 2010, 01:52 PM
You guys do realize your trading with a cheater right? Its prety obvious the guy use's Action replay.

Broken_L_button
May 23, 2010, 02:00 PM
You guys do realize your trading with a cheater right? Its prety obvious the guy use's Action replay.

Ahhh...It's nice to see someone masking their jealousy of one's wares by bringing lolgitimacy in the conversation...

"WUT?! That guy has more rares than I ever will have in 1000 years! Thus, he must cheat, since all the legit player have my crappy luck!"

...I love that kind of horrible logic.

Kirukia
May 23, 2010, 02:02 PM
Especially when he can see how he got most of the items through this 114 page trade list that I doubt he even looked through.

And the Psychoguns were given to him by Arbiter because it was the last item he needed for a full catalog.

I'm pretty sure all his characters are 100 as well. Of course that person clearly doesn't know this, and probably doesn't care. He'd rather just trash talk people out of jealous rage.

TheMove
May 23, 2010, 03:13 PM
Ahhh...It's nice to see someone masking their jealousy of one's wares by bringing lolgitimacy in the conversation...

"WUT?! That guy has more rares than I ever will have in 1000 years! Thus, he must cheat, since all the legit player have my crappy luck!"

...I love that kind of horrible logic.

You just don't know what your tlaking about. I did a SH ET run every day for last two weeks and got nothing good. Thats 8 hrs a run for 2 weeks straight. I got worn out and did my homework on everything and Action Replay. I bought a action replay this week. I have a code to get me to floor 99 on ET and max exp, 2xs fast run, and max dmg. I have now done over 500 runs of ET and last boss for the chest and I find about one zero weapon every 20 runs.

Point is to find as many zero weapons and what the guy has in his trade list would take you a life time of playing.

TheMove
May 23, 2010, 03:15 PM
Especially when he can see how he got most of the items through this 114 page trade list that I doubt he even looked through.

And the Psychoguns were given to him by Arbiter because it was the last item he needed for a full catalog.

I'm pretty sure all his characters are 100 as well. Of course that person clearly doesn't know this, and probably doesn't care. He'd rather just trash talk people out of jealous rage.

I have gotten every item in the game and there all legit items I just used a room 99 code to farm for them so you wouldnt beable to tell. So no im not jealous.

mMarikom
May 23, 2010, 03:19 PM
^ so wait....you went insane because you had bad luck, got an action replay, hacked, and STILL have bad luck due to your bad karma while Chaos's hard work and effort along with his great luck have resulted in rares as good as the ones you had to cheat to get?

...umad?

White-Disaster
May 23, 2010, 03:21 PM
why should a cheater have the biggest trade list?^^;

Kirukia
May 23, 2010, 03:21 PM
I found a zero cane my first run.
Secondly, as I already pointed out and you ignored, his trade list is over 100 pages long. He's made a LOT of trades.
Just because he has an item doesn't mean he found it himself.

Ech01
May 23, 2010, 03:22 PM
Lol at hackers calling Chaosmaster a cheater.

White-Disaster
May 23, 2010, 03:24 PM
itīs just luck or bad luck or trading... I had to do 100 Dark shrine rus for only one WD, but I killed maybe 150 zerreos and got an Eclipse Star with element and PA...

TheMove
May 23, 2010, 03:24 PM
Lol its clear as day the guy uses Action Replay and just trades alot.

TheMove
May 23, 2010, 03:25 PM
You can use like I said a code to skip you to 99th floor in ET and just farm the crap out of it and nobody would ever know.

White-Disaster
May 23, 2010, 03:25 PM
so... he can cheat every weapon, but he has to trade for some weapons?

Kirukia
May 23, 2010, 03:39 PM
I don't do PM's because I don't like being overly secretive about anything, plus I like to be an "open" trader, let people know what others are offering for what. Keeps people in light of what's being offered and whether or not they have a chance of outbidding someone else or whatnot, I dunno. I just hate PM's. :P

@TheMove:
Which means you'll be able to see all his trades on this list. Before making outrageous accusations, perhaps you should try to verify your claim first.

Just because you suck at finding drops and then give up and buy an AR doesn't mean everyone does :/

Seth Astra
May 23, 2010, 03:41 PM
I have gotten every item in the game and there all legit items I just used a room 99 code to farm for them so you wouldnt beable to tell. So no im not jealous.
So basically, you consider "legit" to mean that you got it out of a box. So basically, if you were to hack the games drop rates, make every enemy boosted, make all rooms contain a certain enemy, or as you have done, hack to the top of ET, it would still be legit. This makes no sense, and I think most people would agree that "legit" means that you didn't use any cheats.

mMarikom
May 23, 2010, 04:10 PM
yeah...

hemad

Chaos Rappy
May 23, 2010, 08:08 PM
Um... okay... I'm just gonna assume none of this happened and just point out here some things just so I can get all this done and over with:

As not too many people may have known me back in the day and on some other games' forums and stuff, yes, I do have an AR. Now, I know I'll get some witch-hunt comments about this from anti-hackers, know this: I don't like to hack in the first place. I only use it for what I believe is its true purpose: game-enhancement. I use AR so I can go back to old games I have and use it to be able to have fun with them again.

Now, while I say that, I will admit that I have used it plenty of times in games that I was not necessarily bored with at the time of using it, such as previously on FFCC:EoT and M&L:BIS, when I used it to stat-max and do uber-challenges in (respectively). And... unfortunately, that DID move on to me using it a little in PSZ as well eventually...

BUT! Listen now and don't quit reading in my shame, I would never let it affect how I played the game. I only did a few minor things originally, and anything serious I didn't let stay, such as a Psycho Wand with max stats and Lv7 Celeb and a 4S Noble Cloak+127 I made just to test the true potential of hacked weapons and armors (in which I got rid of quite fast, after using it to beat the face in of the final bosses in no sweat). Other minor things that I did were small things like Mags of preference, which tbqh aren't that big of a deal. All I ever really did were get the mags I wanted without running Paru thousands of times for a specific color/PB/nature that would allow me to accomplish such a task (the most notable ones were a Feo for my RAcaseal and a Chato for my FOnewm that I still used). I would, of course, try to be reasonable with their stats and TRY to put them within reasonable criteria for the Mags to exist stat-wise, but for the ones that could not be (such as, unforunately, the Feo), I had to simply hack beyond a small amount of reason, being if I tried to raise it partially-legitimately to level 100, it wouldn't stay as one.

Other small things like this included the occasional use of the speed-increasing code, which I stopped using a little while after when it got hard to readjust from the fast-paced 1P to slower online, so I stopped using it entirely. I used the "auto-Floor-101 of the ET" (because it only took me a little bit of adjusting the coding to allow me to make it change from "instant-100" to "instant-101") code once, and after noting how completely broken it was, I erased it.

As far as other things go, I might have tried others, but kept no recollection in-game. Everything else about me is legit. If you want to believe me or not after hearing all this, that's fine, I don't care. True friends can see past things like this and accept it, and others can wallow away in fear and hatred. Not my choice to say which I care anyone does, just that I wanted to let you all know what kind of player I am. I don't cheat "to cheat", I do it so I can still have fun, and that's pretty much it.

Broken_L_button
May 23, 2010, 09:46 PM
^This.

You just don't know what your tlaking about. I did a SH ET run every day for last two weeks and got nothing good. Thats 8 hrs a run for 2 weeks straight. I got worn out and did my homework on everything and Action Replay. I bought a action replay this week. I have a code to get me to floor 99 on ET and max exp, 2xs fast run, and max dmg. I have now done over 500 runs of ET and last boss for the chest and I find about one zero weapon every 20 runs.

Point is to find as many zero weapons and what the guy has in his trade list would take you a life time of playing.

Aww...BOO-HOO. He's cursing his crappy luck and then bringing down his rage on others like a little child having a tantrum. Well, I guess he proved my point himself.

mMarikom
May 23, 2010, 09:59 PM
Meh, chaos was honest and we know he's credible...also I like him (granted we've never played and we really should...I think I have him added) but from talking to him on the boards and everything we all know he's a standup guy :D

Sylth
May 24, 2010, 12:24 PM
I love chaos's awesomely long rants, those bring back the memories... And mMarikom, he is fun to play with. Sooner you get your cart, chaos, the better.

LSukora
May 24, 2010, 12:31 PM
I want the divine power :D

TheMove
May 24, 2010, 05:15 PM
I just proved chaos uses a Action replay and he admited it. Nothing he has is legit. Eveyrone that trades with him is also not legit.

I never said Im legit. I had a lvl 97 humar, and lvl 90 Hunewn and never traded with anyone and earned eveything myself. I got sick of wasting my time on ET and got a AR to test the game and see if ET is worth running. It was worth testing ET because now I know completing it is not worth it. Its better to just farm mobs then finish ET.

Anyway Im not legit anymore untill I whipe and erase everything in my game which Im gonna do soon and Im gonna return my AR bc it ruins the game. I was making a point that to have that much items you have to use Action replay.

Again I didn't say im legit but im saying I could trade all my items and nobody would ever know Iused Action replay too.

TheMove
May 24, 2010, 05:16 PM
I just proved that all you guys on these forums are not legit either. Also you guys lack any real common sense. Its clear as day the topic poster used AR even if he never admited it.

Kirukia
May 24, 2010, 06:36 PM
All his items aren't legit because he used a 101 floor code one time?
You didn't prove anything.
You were also wrong, seeing as how you said most of his items are cheated by either hacking them or farming the floor 101 code.
Once again, most of those items are from trades he's made. If you looked back at the 116 page thread. Derp much?
And having made a trade with someone doesn't have any effect on you unless you knowingly trade for a hacked item.
If you only came on these forums to flame, you'd best leave now.
Your "logic" is horribly biased and not really logic at all.

Broken_L_button
May 24, 2010, 06:45 PM
Also...About the floor code on ET; the fact that you fail to grasp how the game makes items drop astonishes me. Let me explain it to you with an example that might make you, and maybe the other ones like you understand:

Picture a H. mom's drops as a dice with 100+ faces, 1 for each item. To get THAT item, the dice needs to be rolled and land on THAT face. The ET floor code allows you to get to H. mom faster, thus, allowing you to "roll" the dice sooner. That doesn't make it more likely to land on THAT face. You just get more "rolls" faster than other people. The fact that he got so many items was because he got lucky on these "rolls". That's it.

Also, if you are able to read, Chaos admitted using AR, but NOT for beefing up that trade list.

There. I tried using small sentences as well. Now read SLOWLY and use what you have as a brain to understand what was written.

Ech01
May 24, 2010, 08:13 PM
Guys, seriously. Ignore this damn kid until he learns a bit of common sense. Or how to read.

Chaos Rappy
May 24, 2010, 08:25 PM
Meh, chaos was honest and we know he's credible...also I like him (granted we've never played and we really should...I think I have him added) but from talking to him on the boards and everything we all know he's a standup guy :D

Wow, a surprisingly generous comment after admitting to having used AR before... only here on PSO-world could I have expected as much, and only from true friends (even if we did never get to really play together, if I can get my dang wifi working [which I HAVE, only for some reason it only lets me connect with the DSi browser, not with games <_<], I would definitely play you with my new file, even if it does horribly suck ^^;). Thank you...

I love chaos's awesomely long rants, those bring back the memories... And mMarikom, he is fun to play with. Sooner you get your cart, chaos, the better.

Ah, yes, how I loved posting pages of rants back and forth back on GFAQs, especially with Paromin. He was a worthy opponent (unlike someone here *coughcough*)... And yes, how I desparately want my old game back. I miss all my kick-assery weaponry... instead of a somewhat decent 8-Ounder I have with stats in the four %'s grinded to 80. ;-;

Also...About the floor code on ET; the fact that you fail to grasp how the game makes items drop astonishes me. Let me explain it to you with an example that might make you, and maybe the other ones like you understand:

Picture a H. mom's drops as a dice with 100+ faces, 1 for each item. To get THAT item, the dice needs to be rolled and land on THAT face. The ET floor code allows you to get to H. mom faster, thus, allowing you to "roll" the dice sooner. That doesn't make it more likely to land on THAT face. You just get more "rolls" faster than other people. The fact that he got so many items was because he got lucky on these "rolls". That's it.

Couldn't have really ecplained it better myself... well, except for maybe accidentally exaggerating it a bit against my favor, as I almost always do... but I also would have probably overthought it, as most people of my... ahem... type do (making a joke about "nuking" things, as my rate generally does in the Navy). ^^;

mMarikom
May 24, 2010, 09:03 PM
Well, back when I was GFaqs only you were really nice to me when I was all PS0 n00by so why not return the favor. Besides if you hacked everything then you getting that pair of Twin Psychoguns wouldn't have been such a taxing effort for you. Congrats on your catalog success in regards to that btw

Chaos Rappy
May 25, 2010, 10:44 AM
Well, back when I was GFaqs only you were really nice to me when I was all PS0 n00by so why not return the favor. Besides if you hacked everything then you getting that pair of Twin Psychoguns wouldn't have been such a taxing effort for you. Congrats on your catalog success in regards to that btw

To be honest, I would have figured that note alone (as well as my searches for Heimdal, Lavis Kanon/Yonohate In, Emeraldfield, etc.) should have more or less proven that, regardless of the knowledge that I had AR and my limitations with using it and for what purposes. <_<

mMarikom
May 25, 2010, 07:40 PM
*sigh* Well that's ignorance for you...it's just...ignorant...

Chaos Rappy
May 29, 2010, 08:34 PM
Well, I got new working wifi, so once I get my old cart, I can finally kick-start this baby back in business! YAY!

In the meantime, I can play with anyone with my new file (bear with the n00biness), all I need is your FC so we can play together. :P

White-Disaster
May 30, 2010, 12:54 PM
I think it would be a honor for everyone to play with you^^

Chaos Rappy
May 30, 2010, 01:10 PM
Well, if you really think so, meet me online in about five minutes. I'll bring my FOnewy, you can host. ;P

White-Disaster
May 30, 2010, 01:11 PM
I didnīt say that I have time now... sorry, but I have no time now

Chaos Rappy
May 30, 2010, 01:15 PM
Aw... ah well. I'm still gonna add you for later, just in case. ;P

White-Disaster
May 30, 2010, 01:41 PM
ok XD

Chaos Rappy
Jun 10, 2010, 03:31 PM
So apparently my mom didn't start sending me my stuff (which includes my old cart) until quite recently, so... yeah... while it WASN'T re-opening soon then, it should be now, so changing the title now would be redundant. Expect to see me and my epicness soon, so long as I can trust her word that she sent/is sending my stuff. :P

Chaos Rappy
Jun 18, 2010, 09:38 PM
OKAY, so, apparently my mom has short-term memory loss and forgot to mail my stuff out until this past tuesday, so I should DEFINITELY have it by next monday, if she didn't forget again... I swear, the things she could forget about sometimes, not long after talking about it... of course, I'm a little bit the same way, so I can't complain TOO much, but still. <_<

Kirukia
Jun 18, 2010, 09:51 PM
LOL wow.
Still waiting to go "Welcome Back!"

Chaos Rappy
Jun 18, 2010, 09:53 PM
Oh, hey Kirukia. Are you up for a game or two, perhaps? I gotta be off this current comp in a few, and I'll be off to play PSZ on my... new... cart... and it would probably help to play with someone else to increase the "fun factor". :P

I won't be able to reply here, though, so if you DO agree, just meet me online in about ten minutes (IF YOU CAN; if you can't, I can understand, and in about 20 minutes, I'll just stop looking for you, though, but after any full area run I complete, I'll check again, which should be about every hour after).

Kirukia
Jun 18, 2010, 10:10 PM
Haha sure sorry for the late reply I'm signing on now.
Don't see you on either of your carts o-o
Old or new D;

Sylth
Jun 19, 2010, 08:17 AM
sup guys i'll be playing off and on, if you want me to play then kirukia, can you ask me to come on this through msn?

Kirukia
Jun 19, 2010, 11:25 AM
Sure thing.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 22, 2010, 07:50 PM
(Edit made to beginning of first post; making this post to bump topic to point out the change. ;P)

Ech01
Jun 22, 2010, 08:02 PM
I want your stuff. Lot's of it. Specifically my wants list, which I'll repost here in a sec.

*Swords
Akatsuki In
Akatsuki Fu

*Daggers
Rage Tonfa

*Claws
Phantasma Gauntlet

*Rifles
M&A33
M&A41
Yasminkov M95

*Mech Guns
Twin Psychoguns
Twin Violets

*Bazookas
Cannon Blew

*Rods
Crescent Cast

You have all of this, minus the Akatsuki Fu, Twin Violets, and Cannon Bleu

Chaos Rappy
Jun 22, 2010, 08:13 PM
Hm... that IS a pretty big list, one that encompasses all three of my characters. Besides, I can let you cartalog some of them if you like, but some I feel I can trade with you if you want to keep, like my Yasminkov M109 for you Clair Doubles, maybe? :P

Ech01
Jun 22, 2010, 08:17 PM
Well I would like your Akatsuki In to keep, and maybe the Rage Tonfa, but the others I just need to catalog. I took note of the bottom line in your list though, and I wouldn't mind trading you items to keep to allow me to catalog the items I need.

Edit: And I have 3 M109s, I need an M95. XD

Edit 2: I do know how rare the In swords are, and I don't even know if I'd have anything you want, but I'd definitely trade very well for your Akatsuki.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 22, 2010, 08:21 PM
Ah, the M95... hm. That changes things a bit. Gimme a sec. (Usually people would have been looking for the 109, so I glances without a second look and thought you meant 109 :P).

The Akatsuki not to keep so much, not until I find a suitable trade for it (it IS a considered +++ on my Stash, which means it's pretty tough to get, even for them), but I can trade the Rage Tonfa... depending on which one you want.

Ech01
Jun 22, 2010, 08:40 PM
Well, for the Rage, stats don't matter much to me, I just want it so I can pass it through to my friends so they can catalog it as well, so you pick which one you'd want to trade more.

As for the Akatsuki, you wouldn't trade it for my best AO and Al Azif (both of which would be upgrades for you), Fuuma Shuriken (which I didn't see on your list at all), and the Clair Doubles? I'd even throw in like 12 Rappy Souls. =P

If not, no biggie, I'll just keep building my stash until I either find my own or find suitable items to trade for it. XD

Kirukia
Jun 22, 2010, 08:50 PM
You're back?! :O
Welcome back chaos! ^_______^
Mind if I catalog your Emeraldfield and M&A33?
Also I wanna know if you'd trade that White Barrel to me :D
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173995

Chaos Rappy
Jun 22, 2010, 09:56 PM
You're back?! :O
Welcome back chaos! ^_______^
Mind if I catalog your Emeraldfield and M&A33?
Also I wanna know if you'd trade that White Barrel to me :D

So many things in so little time after coming back... I feel so loved. ^^;

Anyways, about the Akatsuki, it's more or less the intellectual value it has to me. With it, I have BOTH the In swords, which is a pretty big deal. I'd feel like half a man if I traded one of them off and still had the other, catch my drift? :P

And yes, you may Kirukia. Let me try and get my old cart's FC for you here. ;P

Ech01
Jun 22, 2010, 10:32 PM
How about my Clairs for your Rage Tonfa (whichever one you wanna trade) and the cataloging of the items I need then?

Rayvinh
Jun 22, 2010, 10:45 PM
I'm interested in a noble cloak. Please CMT in case I have anything that might catch your eye. :)

Kirukia
Jun 22, 2010, 11:05 PM
Lol I should still have your FC chaos.
Thanks in advance :]
Anything for that White Barrel though?

Broken_L_button
Jun 22, 2010, 11:22 PM
Wait...WHAT?! Rappy souls for broken generics?! HOLY COW!! That's it, I'm getting on this bandwagoon!

How about 7 rappy souls for this:

HeatLv3Mehrennenka, 0/0/0/40/26, Million Rave

Now to hope that when you wrote "restrcitions may apply", you didn't mean "weapons 7*s and up are excluded from this offer, view your nearest participating two-stop rare shop for details"...

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 02:29 PM
Nah, the whole "restrictions may apply" was directed at certain items on my list OTHER than 10 meseta rares that could be discluded from the deal, however, I'm too lazy to search for and/or tell which ones I mean. :P

And sure, why not? I can do that deal... I just gotta re-put my new "old cart's" fc by my avatar and it'll be all good. ;P

EDIT: DONE! FC by my avatar is updated with my old cart's fc with my new connection. :D

Rayvinh
Jun 23, 2010, 04:05 PM
So... See anything on my list for a noble cloak?

Ech01
Jun 23, 2010, 04:08 PM
Did you still want to trade that Rage Tonfa then? I can give you Clair Doubles and maybe a few other items for it and to let me catalog the items I need? Either way let me know.

Kirukia
Jun 23, 2010, 04:30 PM
Would you trade that white barrel for anything on my list?

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 09:01 PM
So... See anything on my list for a noble cloak?

You're in luck! I see you have Rappies, and bestow upon thee the blessing of a deal! Thy Noble Cloak for thine 14 Rappy Souls! How's that sound?! :D

@ Ech01: I guess I can take you up on your offer for the Rage and all those catalogings for the Clairs, perhaps. Unless you specifically care which Rage you want, I'll just give you whichever I find first. Sound good?

@Kirukia: Hrm... most of your stuff either wasn't exactly worth it, or worth more... however, I am a generous man, and am willing to make a deal: your Eghesachs and your Rappy Souls for it, maybe? ;P

Rayvinh
Jun 23, 2010, 09:02 PM
sounds like a deal to me! Let me round them up and I'll be ready in a few.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 09:12 PM
Awesome! I'll be on here shortly to make the trade. ;D

Rayvinh
Jun 23, 2010, 09:15 PM
Would you mind if I cat. your title weapons while we're at it? (except binary saber and dragon horn, I have those. :) ) I'll give you good collateral if trust is an issue.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 09:16 PM
Sure, I guess...

Rayvinh
Jun 23, 2010, 09:17 PM
We don't have to if you don't want to. I was just wondering. :)

jonigavin
Jun 23, 2010, 09:38 PM
Hi, ChaosMaster!
May I inquire as to whether you would trade a 4-slot Noble Suit for 45 Rappy Souls? I do not have a trade list posting but anything else you might want..I could check my trunks to see if I possess it. You have a great list. Thanks!

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 09:39 PM
Wait, my 45 Rappy Souls for your NC, or the other way around? Because if they're your Rappies... then *** YEAH! :D

...but that'll be the last NC deal for Rappies I make... I only got two left. : /

Ech01
Jun 23, 2010, 09:40 PM
Chaos, sorry for bailing out, we just had a 4-hour power outage. Damn thunderstorms. If you're available I'd like to go ahead and trade now. Also, since you got your old cart back, can I nab back the stuff I lent you?

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 09:42 PM
Uh... yeah, sure (about the items). Just remind me what you need in repects to the character I'm using, since that's how my items are sorted on this cart (mage=magic items, warrior=melee, etc). ^^;

And yes, while those were short-lasted, I can give you back your other stuff if I have the chance to. ;P

Ech01
Jun 23, 2010, 09:44 PM
Actually dude, you can just keep most of that stuff. After thinking about it, all I'd really want back is the Compress PA.

Edit: The FC under your name is your new, old one? O.o

jonigavin
Jun 23, 2010, 09:44 PM
OMG! Thank you sooo much! And to clarify, I'm hoping to trade your Noble Suit for my 45 Rappy Souls! :) lol! I don't recall seeing your WANT list..is there any item you may be looking for?

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 09:45 PM
Oh... well, okay then... ^^;

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 09:46 PM
OMG! Thank you sooo much! And to clarify, I'm hoping to trade your Noble Suit for my 45 Rappy Souls! :) lol! I don't recall seeing your WANT list..is there any item you may be looking for?

Nope, no wants, I have everything that I could possibly ever want, besides Rappy Souls... Raaaaaaaaaaappieeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss... @_@

No, really, I have a 105% WCR, and am suitable with what I've got weapon-wise. I'm not LOOKING for anything, but improvements are nice. ;P

jonigavin
Jun 23, 2010, 09:52 PM
Hi, again! Wait..was your previous post directed at Echo or me? I'm not quite sure. I'm ultra new at trades.. Thanks!

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 09:53 PM
Eh? You mean the one above the last one? :P

Still waiting on Rayvinh so I can give you those last melee weapon titles, unless you've already owned a Binary Saber and Dragon Horn before, which I would say is pretty plausible. :P

jonigavin
Jun 23, 2010, 09:55 PM
Hey, ChaosMaster!
Thanks for this trade! I'll reserve my future Rappy Souls for you.. Many, many thanks! Are you free to hop on-line and trade now? Or another time is fine.. (yay! :)

Ech01
Jun 23, 2010, 10:04 PM
I'm online now Chaos. For easy reference:

Melee:

Akatsuki In
Akatsuki Fu
Phantasma Gauntlet

Ranged:

M&A33
M&A41
Yasminkov M95
Twin Psychoguns

Force:

Crescent Cast

And of course, the Rage Tonfa.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 10:06 PM
Now's good, thanks. Just let me add you two, and I'll be hosting here shortly, since it seems Rayvinh doesn't need the last two weapon title weapons cat'd.

Rayvinh
Jun 23, 2010, 10:09 PM
yep, the only one i need now is my Lavis Kannon! Which I WILL find.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 10:11 PM
Okay, I'll add you both here shortly, and for the process, why not do a quick Shrine run to show Rayvinh about this chaining=rares theory, eh?I'll finance the process, of course. grow Showers for the trip for chaining. ;P

Ech01
Jun 23, 2010, 10:12 PM
Well I would, but my storage character is only level 1. Plus, I read the results of your last experiment... >_>

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 10:14 PM
Ah... well, a shame for you, then. If you won't, I will with the rest of you two, if you both want to. ;P

Anyways, going online now.

Ech01
Jun 23, 2010, 10:14 PM
We could always just rehost though, while I switch to a decent character...

Rayvinh
Jun 23, 2010, 10:15 PM
Never underestimate the sheer power of a Grow Shower. Fufufu... lol

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 10:17 PM
Okay, once I do all this stuff, I'll rehost for that stuf. ;P

Rayvinh
Jun 23, 2010, 10:37 PM
I can't get into your game... Says that either you D/ced or you removed me from your friend roster...

Kirukia
Jun 23, 2010, 10:55 PM
You're in luck! I see you have Rappies, and bestow upon thee the blessing of a deal! Thy Noble Cloak for thine 14 Rappy Souls! How's that sound?! :D

@ Ech01: I guess I can take you up on your offer for the Rage and all those catalogings for the Clairs, perhaps. Unless you specifically care which Rage you want, I'll just give you whichever I find first. Sound good?

@Kirukia: Hrm... most of your stuff either wasn't exactly worth it, or worth more... however, I am a generous man, and am willing to make a deal: your Eghesachs and your Rappy Souls for it, maybe? ;P

Hahaha.
That's fine with me.
I might actually have more rappy souls than listed if you want them too.
EDIT: I'd also like to cata your Emerald and M&A33 when we trade please ^^
If you guys are still doing that chain test I'll come along.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 23, 2010, 11:13 PM
Alright, well, if you can tomorrow, we'll d that instead... since I appear to have run out of time tonight. ^^;

I'll try to catch up with you all later if thee's any unfinished business we have together. If I can't remember, remind me whenever you can, and I'll try to remedy the sitation. ;P

Kirukia
Jun 23, 2010, 11:15 PM
Okay I'll be on tomorrow afternoon.
Gnight Chaos.

Broken_L_button
Jun 24, 2010, 12:04 AM
Nah, the whole "restrictions may apply" was directed at certain items on my list OTHER than 10 meseta rares that could be discluded from the deal, however, I'm too lazy to search for and/or tell which ones I mean. :P

And sure, why not? I can do that deal... I just gotta re-put my new "old cart's" fc by my avatar and it'll be all good. ;P

EDIT: DONE! FC by my avatar is updated with my old cart's fc with my new connection. :D

Cool then. Well, I'll most likely have time for that trade later today...most likely after 2 PM EST if nothing unexpected happens...

Kirukia
Jun 24, 2010, 03:29 PM
You wanna trade now since we're both on?
PS: Do you wanna play afterwards too? Sylth will come.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 24, 2010, 03:50 PM
Sorry, kinda playing SMT: Devil Survivor now, and soon-ish, I have to leave and put in study hours for today (about 3+ hours), which will leave me about 2 hours before going to bed that we can play, if you add in time needed to get prepared for tomorrow's day, so if you can be on about 11 pm EST, we can, maybe. : /

Sylth
Jun 24, 2010, 03:53 PM
yo, i'm liking all of those star slicers, seastar, star and starfish. look at my list for something please. maybe a game soon? :P

Chaos Rappy
Jun 24, 2010, 04:05 PM
*points to post above saying how I won't be able to play with you until around 10-11 pm EST* : /

Kirukia
Jun 24, 2010, 04:07 PM
Sure I'll ask around 11 then.

Sylth
Jun 24, 2010, 04:15 PM
hmmm, i'll be asleep then :P then i'm busy all day tomorrow...

jonigavin
Jun 24, 2010, 07:06 PM
Hi, ChaosMaster00!
Thanks again for your Noble Cloak from yesters trade! My Pizza adorned Hunewear thanks ye and would like to add an:
Emerald Tablet+50, fortified, X lv2, Magical Sign, 55/45/0/0/0.
..if you're interested. If there's any other item you are looking for.. say the word! My 45 Rappy Souls was NOT a fair trade for you and I'd like to find something you could accept..
SMT DS was a great game! Fusing was the best. Have fun..save Japan!
I've been thinking of getting SMT SJ myself.. :) Take care.

Broken_L_button
Jun 24, 2010, 07:25 PM
I'll be sure to be around here at 11 as well.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 24, 2010, 10:13 PM
Hi, ChaosMaster00!
Thanks again for your Noble Cloak from yesters trade! My Pizza adorned Hunewear thanks ye and would like to add an:
Emerald Tablet+50, fortified, X lv2, Magical Sign, 55/45/0/0/0.
..if you're interested. If there's any other item you are looking for.. say the word! My 45 Rappy Souls was NOT a fair trade for you and I'd like to find something you could accept..
SMT DS was a great game! Fusing was the best. Have fun..save Japan!
I've been thinking of getting SMT SJ myself.. :) Take care.

No thanks, those Rappy souls were MORE than worth it... I always manage to find those Nobles (well, considerably more than most people, anyhow), but 45 Rappy Souls would've taken me an ETERNITY to find myself. It's fair in my eyes. :P

And Devil Survivor is a great game. Three full playthroughs already (Naoya's first, then Amane's, and recently Yuzu's when I was trying to get Atsuro's but didn't get his required events and could only get either her's or Amane's again... yeah... <_<). Right now I'm going for Atsuro again, but I'm using my ol' AR to help me go through it faster, since I alredy got all the other side-events seen too, like about the UEM Field and the other stuff about Honda and his son and why he was in the lockdown... yeah...

...anyways, getting off-topic here *cough*... @_@

Kirukia
Jun 24, 2010, 10:17 PM
chaoooos :3 Trade time? I'd also like to catalog your M&A33 *puppy eyes* 8D

Chaos Rappy
Jun 24, 2010, 10:22 PM
You're in luck! I just saved in SMT:DS, sso i can start PSZ perhaps... ;P

Just gimme a minute to prep.

Kirukia
Jun 24, 2010, 10:24 PM
Okay lemme get the items in order.
Edit: BLB and I are in the game I'm hosting.

Broken_L_button
Jun 24, 2010, 10:24 PM
I'll hop online too to trade as well. Let me know when you're ready ^^.

Kirukia
Jun 24, 2010, 10:42 PM
Thanks a bunch chaos ^^
And ty for letting me catalog the M&A33 too ^___^
Just 1 item to go :D

jonigavin
Jun 24, 2010, 10:45 PM
Hey, ChaosMaster00!
Re: yesters trade..Nay on the Emerald Tablet..You sure you're ok? Thanks again! Oh! I can't believe you've played thru multi SMT DS epis! The fused demons were out of this world wild! Have you played the new SMT SJ yet? I will be getting that title. :) Oh! I also have a:
Kouga Shuriken+30, Bright Sign, Dark lv 3, 64/0/0/0/0..
if you're interested. I am hoping for Divine Powers (4) would be great lol!
Rikas Suit 4-slot ..or an Ajax or Emeraldfield Shield with high level, good stats, Linear Shake.. Whichever, whatever combo is fair, either or. Thanks again!

Broken_L_button
Jun 24, 2010, 10:46 PM
Hey, Chaos, still up for that trade I proposed earlier?

Chaos Rappy
Jun 24, 2010, 10:47 PM
Yeah, sure, I guess... Just remind me what involved when you join me. ;P

Broken_L_button
Jun 24, 2010, 10:48 PM
Alright then, let me re-add you though; I think i entered the FC wrong :/

Btw, my current FC is this one:

FC1: 2020 5949 7513

Got mixed up XD

Chaos Rappy
Jun 24, 2010, 10:50 PM
Shoulda said that BEFORE I started hosting... >_<

NeonaPulsar
Jun 24, 2010, 10:59 PM
Hi Chaos

Shopping Cart Trades
Rage Tonfa+30, 0/0/0/0/38, Heat Lv4, Huge Cross
Celesta Laser+20, 42/15/0/0/23, Chaos Lv3, Impact Zero
Al Azif+10, 18/0/0/0/12, Soul Lv3, Magical Sign

And I must say, thats an impressive trade list you have.

But as for me getting time to trade, we'll need to plan ahead and things to trade, I'm sorry to say I don't have my own trade list.

But here are some things I can trade you (mostly for your list, as you seem to aready have all the best goodys)

Hadan Bite, Dark 4
Kerykeion+10, Ice 2, 0/0/0/23/0, Rodeo Drive
Crysta Hulse, Ice 5, 0/0/47/0/0, Barrier Shift

If you want a rappy soul, or three, i can toss those in too.

Broken_L_button
Jun 24, 2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks a LOT Chaos!! Good luck with future trades!

Chaos Rappy
Jun 24, 2010, 11:21 PM
Sorry Neona, but what you're asking for is just a little bit above what you're offering, Rappies or no. I'm afraid I'll have to decline, being I have MUCH better Hadans, Kery's, and a few or so Rohcrysta Scales to make into better shields. Sorry... : /

NeonaPulsar
Jun 24, 2010, 11:32 PM
May i ask what your looking for, It help?

Chaos Rappy
Jun 24, 2010, 11:35 PM
I'm not really LOOKING for anything really, just for items of equal-ish value to the items people ask for... and maybe Rappy Souls for some. :P

As such, not-that-great common 7*'s won't get you any high-end 7* rares from me, unfortunately. 'Tis but my standards of the trade. : /