PDA

View Full Version : Chaosmaster's Two-Stop Rare Shop; The Ultimate Collection (READ TOP BEFORE POSTING)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

Chaos Rappy
Jan 24, 2011, 02:01 AM
Yeah, I guess I can give you those. Just let me get them for you and meet you online. ^_^

EDIT: Also, this may be a SLIGHT exaggeration, but...

HAPPY 2000 POSTS! :D

Nice to say that and get it out of the way... ^^;

Mustache
Jan 24, 2011, 02:02 AM
Ok great, and thank you alot.

Yan
Jan 27, 2011, 11:14 AM
Hey Chaosmaster I got a White Disaster a long time ago. I know it is rare, but it's not useful for me. (Because I don't have a Force character). It has the Rodeo Drive PA that you want.

White Disaster (0/0/35/26/0), Heaven Lv1, Rodeo Drive
Rappy Soul x2

And I want:
Milias Breaker+20, 0/43/0/0/0, Over End (++)

I would like to have this, but I think this may not be enough. I made about 60 runs in the Arca Plant, and all I got was a Milias Sword:

Tell me what you think, and who knows maybe we can trade :-)

Chaos Rappy
Jan 27, 2011, 03:50 PM
No, no, no, that's actually a very equal trade! I must commend you on your trading eye for value relationships, for that is probably the most equivalent trade I could possibly make for that (with added RAPPY bonus, I guess). I can definitely trade you that for it (and I guess the Rappies too). :D

I'll add you now and maybe we can find a good time to meet up and trade. :)

Yan
Jan 27, 2011, 03:56 PM
Is it really too hard to find this White Disaster? Actually, I never tried looking for it! XD

When we will try to make the trade? i'm available now :-p

Chaos Rappy
Jan 27, 2011, 03:59 PM
Well, let's do some math for me: NOT counting the 3 in a row I got from my 5-7th SH DS runs, I have gotten ZERO White Disasters since then in over 200 more SH DS runs. Yes. It is for me, apparently, after I lost the three I had from previous trades (I knew I shouldn't have traded my previous RD WD :(). In little under 60 SH Arca runs, I've already gotten my own self-obtained MB (the one that has the Mech/Dark%'s). So... yeah...

I can trade now too. I'll see you online shortly, then! Just need your Friend Code first, of course. ;P

EDIT: Lol, I just realized, I got my MB in little under 60, and you've done around 60 and haven't gotten it yet, you say. Maybe after trading, we should do a run and see if the probability changes any. XP

Yan
Jan 27, 2011, 04:02 PM
I see that you've been running on the Dark Shrine, because when we did the last trade,the rankings have been update and I got humiliated(223 wins vs Dark Falz).
Okay, I'm online now.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 27, 2011, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I ran Shrine a lot looking for several weapons, specifically:

Lavis Kanon
Miyabisen
Twin Psychoguns
Akatsuki/Yonohate In
Eclipse Star
WHITE DISASTER

Basically any rare drop from anything there, besides Dioskuroi. XP

EDIT: DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK ****S, I have your FC and didn't realize it. Meeting you online now. >_<;

Mustache
Jan 27, 2011, 04:47 PM
I don't know what would be considered a fair trade for my Big Herema so what I'm going to do is list, in order, items that I want. If you'd be so kind to work out a fair trade which includes one or more things from this list that would be great.

Clair Doubles
Divine Power X3
Compress PA
Asgard Frame 4 Slot
Femini Souls
Noble Cloak 4 Slot
Rika's Suit 4 Slot
Rage Tonfa
Bloody Gimlet

Ya, I think that's the order...

Chaos Rappy
Jan 27, 2011, 05:01 PM
No such thing as a 4slot Asgard Frame. Doesn't exist.

Also, I can't trade a good deal of those because I only have one, specifically the Clair Doubles. I said I'd make a trade so long as it didn't cost me my collection. :/

Mustache
Jan 27, 2011, 05:07 PM
I figured I couldn't get doubles and I'm not looking for everything on that list, I would just like it if 1 or some of those items were included in the trade for it.

Divine Power X3
Femini Souls
Noble Cloak 4 Slot
Rika's Suit 4 Slot
Rage Tonfa
Bloody Gimlet

Those are the items you have in your trade-ables section, ignore the others. I just put up my want list.

EDIT: If it makes it easy on you, I'm not going to use my Big Herema. I probably won't use what's traded to me. Unless it's Divine Powers. So, if you want, just offer ANY fair trade you can think of. Ignore my wants if you need to, I would rather stuff from my list, but, in all honesty, I really don't care that much about what I'll get.

Yan
Jan 27, 2011, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the trade Chaosmaster!!!

One day we'll play together again!
A lot of what you said I did not understand, because the letter was a bit bad and the wi-fi connection was a bit slow, but anyway, I am grateful for new items.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 27, 2011, 05:35 PM
If you thought my handwriting was bad, you should see some others I play with. Mine's probably one of the better ones I've seen. :/

Anyways, thanks for the trade! Gotta update my tradelist now. ;P

Syre
Jan 29, 2011, 01:29 AM
LightLv3Trois Souther+20, 14/15/0/0/31, Bright Sign
IceLv3Loneos, 0/0/0/35/41, Bright Sign

Either one I guess.
Did you want me to offer or did you have something you wanted?
And thanks :]

I'm willing to trade almost anything besides my milias breaker, rika's claw and akatuski in.
Unless there was more to it than just the slicer ;D

Chaos Rappy
Jan 29, 2011, 09:44 PM
I would like an offer, yes, or if you'll give me a minute to look at your tradelist, I can see if I can find something for it (the Trois; the Loneos is in heavy useage at the moment, and unless I find some REALLY good for it, it's not being traded).

EDIT: How's about for the PP-Recovery Lv5 and some RAPPY SOULS? :P

Chaos Rappy
Jan 29, 2011, 10:30 PM
I figured I couldn't get doubles and I'm not looking for everything on that list, I would just like it if 1 or some of those items were included in the trade for it.

Divine Power X3
Femini Souls
Noble Cloak 4 Slot
Rika's Suit 4 Slot
Rage Tonfa
Bloody Gimlet

Those are the items you have in your trade-ables section, ignore the others. I just put up my want list.

EDIT: If it makes it easy on you, I'm not going to use my Big Herema. I probably won't use what's traded to me. Unless it's Divine Powers. So, if you want, just offer ANY fair trade you can think of. Ignore my wants if you need to, I would rather stuff from my list, but, in all honesty, I really don't care that much about what I'll get.

Bloody Gimlet, as I've stated in my last post about my collection, I cannot trade.

I dunno... I guiess I can do the Noble Cloak, Rika's Suit, a Femini soul, and a Divine/Power for it? Either that, or I can trade you my 43% Beast Rage Tonfa... whichever you want, really.

Mustache
Jan 30, 2011, 02:06 AM
The first set I like more, but it feels like I'm ahead, I can add in 10 rappy souls, or you can take out Rika's Suit for a Lvl 4 Foie Haze...

Chaos Rappy
Jan 30, 2011, 03:33 AM
Lol, the Lv4 Foie Haze is worth more to me than the Rika's Suit, by far, why would I take it out for one to make it more even if you thought you were in the ahead? :P

I don't care if you want to add in any Rappy souls to the offer, if you would like to make the first trade, we can do that. ; )

Syre
Jan 30, 2011, 11:23 AM
I would like an offer, yes, or if you'll give me a minute to look at your tradelist, I can see if I can find something for it (the Trois; the Loneos is in heavy useage at the moment, and unless I find some REALLY good for it, it's not being traded).

EDIT: How's about for the PP-Recovery Lv5 and some RAPPY SOULS? :P

I actually wanted the trois souther more :]
Like how it looks and the color would match my FOnewearl.

And sure, I can do that.
Do you still have me added?

Chaos Rappy
Jan 30, 2011, 11:50 AM
Yes, I do think I still have you added. You able to be online soon? :P

Mustache
Jan 30, 2011, 12:18 PM
Lol, the Lv4 Foie Haze is worth more to me than the Rika's Suit, by far, why would I take it out for one to make it more even if you thought you were in the ahead? :P

I don't care if you want to add in any Rappy souls to the offer, if you would like to make the first trade, we can do that. ; )

I just figured it being common would be worth less than rika's suit. Anyway, I'm getting on now, if you're around.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 30, 2011, 12:21 PM
Armors, to me, are only as far as tier 3's in my eyes, maybe less, since Armor have no variances to make any better than another of the same kind. WEAPONS, however, are another story... ;P

And Syre, where did you go? You were with me, then suddenly you disappeared, and then you never rejoined me when I tried rehosting? :/

Mustache
Jan 30, 2011, 12:36 PM
Your link dropped before I could say Thank you.

Thank you. ^.^

Chaos Rappy
Jan 30, 2011, 12:40 PM
Yeah, but at least we got the trade out before we lost our items to the Great Void... hate when that happens. >_<;

But yes, thank you very much! Now to update my tradelist. :P

Added:
Big Hemera+20, 40/0/33/0/14, Zalure Lv3, Speed Rain
Riverman Missouri, 0/0/50/0/0, Light Lv2, Cool Style

Removed:
Zero Saber, Dark Lv4, Force Ride
Rika's Suit
Noble Cloak
Divine/Power
Femini Soul

Chaos Rappy
Jan 30, 2011, 04:17 PM
This is just a reminder for all who actually watch this topic:

EVERYTHING IN THE FREEBIES WILL BE THROWN AWAY TOMORROW IF THEY ARE NOT TAKEN BY THEN.

You have been warned.

Mustache
Jan 30, 2011, 04:38 PM
If no-one wants any of it by tomorrow I'll take what I can of them.

Mobius Plate 4s
Mobius Guarder 4s
Pretty Parasol, 0/0/40/0/0, Draw Lv2, Beat Quake
Tatami Mat, 0/0/26/0/0, Risk Lv1, Bull Smash

These are all Items I don't have, but I'll let other people take them first, while I don't have them, I also don't really NEED them, it will just be for collection purposes. And, if you'd like I can give you something for the trouble of not just instant selling them. I' can see if I can get more Rappy Souls but I only have 1 right now.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 30, 2011, 04:51 PM
They're called "freebies" for a reason, you know... I'm running low on inventory space, and I need to get rid of them WITHOUT getting things back in return, to prevent excessive cluttering again, but I can accept Rappy Souls, since I already have them and they stack. The sooner I give them away, the better though, so if you're available now, please take them. I doubt many others will do the same... <.<

Mustache
Jan 30, 2011, 04:53 PM
Alright, I just didn't feel great about taking them because I already took 2 items from this stack the other week. I' can sign on now if you'd like.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 30, 2011, 05:10 PM
Okily Dokily, I should be online here soon to give them to you. Just need to make sure they're accessible by one person to make things simpler. :P

Mustache
Jan 30, 2011, 05:12 PM
Lol, I just gave up hosting. Ok, I'll wait for you if you'd like to host.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 30, 2011, 05:16 PM
Change of plans, I can't find the 26 Machine% one, but I did find another with 31% MAchine instead. I'm assuming that would be just as good/better, ya? :P

Mustache
Jan 30, 2011, 05:17 PM
Ya, I have no problems with that.^.^

Chaos Rappy
Jan 30, 2011, 10:24 PM
Well, I'm online now, if you were still up for doing some runs. ;P

Mustache
Jan 30, 2011, 10:33 PM
You got it.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 30, 2011, 10:35 PM
Sorry, in the middle of a solo SH Arca run with FOnewm. I'll be there once I reach halfpoint. :P

Syre
Jan 31, 2011, 12:05 AM
Sorry about earlier!
I had to go buy a cake for my grandma (her birthday ;D)

Anyways I'm free right now.

Oh and for free stuff can I get these please? :]

[H] XLv3Morgenlote+10, 0/28/0/21/0, Tornado Dance
[R] StunLv4Lavateinn+30, 0/0/0/48/0, Mine Sneak
[R] JellLv3Gallatin+10, 43/0/0/45/45

Yan
Jan 31, 2011, 02:32 PM
And I can have these?
[H] Garland Drei, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak
[F] Emperor Axeon, 0/30/0/20/0, Heat Lv3, Earth Bullet
[H] Pretty Parasol, 16/0/0/0/0, Draw Lv2, Beat Quake

Chaos Rappy
Jan 31, 2011, 03:55 PM
*sigh* ...Fine. I can allow a ONE DAY GRACE PERIOD FOR ALL WHO WANT SOMETHING TODAY! As of February, though, nothing in the freebies currently will be considered to have ever existed. Got it? :/

Anywho... just tell me when you're on and I'll go gather them now for you when you are.

Yan
Jan 31, 2011, 04:37 PM
I'm available now.

Syre
Jan 31, 2011, 07:47 PM
Hey Chaos, If it's okay with you I'd like to keep our trade on hold for a bit.
Want to see if Nero is willing to trade his Trois For my PP Recovery 5 and Millias Frame.
Sorry

:]

Mustache
Feb 2, 2011, 05:09 PM
I'm hunting for a lvl 4 or rare 7* claw with Bite Stamp. I see that you have some up for trade. If you find anything from my trade list that you'll be interested for any 7* claw then please let me know. Thanks.^.^

Chaos Rappy
Feb 2, 2011, 06:56 PM
Lol, if you really want a good 7* claw with Bite Stamp, just run Gurhacia SH once or twice and get yourself a Garahadan Fang. Use it to make whatever Hadan Bite you want, which automatically comes with an interchangeable Dark Lv4 element, which can be swapped for Celeb or otherwise.

Mustache
Feb 2, 2011, 10:19 PM
Well then I guess my luck in Vally is much Much worse than yours. I have around 60-70 Garapython Fangs, not a single Garahadan Fang...Or the FREAKING CAKE SHOP!!!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 3, 2011, 12:07 AM
I got one on average every two runs, five maybe... I've gotten TONS more Garapython Fangs, yes, but I've also gotten more hadan fangs than Helion Manes too... yeah.

Mustache
Feb 3, 2011, 12:14 AM
I've found a full 4 Divine/Hp in valley, and not one fang...>.>

Chaos Rappy
Feb 3, 2011, 12:16 AM
Funny. I've found 4 Divine/Swifts but only one Divine/HP and tons of Fangs. Guess our luck's in different places.

Mustache
Feb 3, 2011, 12:17 AM
Mines opposite, 1 Divine/Swift, 4 Divine/Hp and 0 fangs. @.@

Syre
Feb 3, 2011, 08:32 PM
Looking for a divine/swift DDD:<

You guys are sooo lucky.

Luke0292
Feb 3, 2011, 10:36 PM
I've found a full 4 Divine/Hp in valley, and not one fang...>.>

I could give you a Garahadan Fang if you like. I have about 7 extras sitting in my storage.:-)

Mustache
Feb 3, 2011, 10:38 PM
Sure and if you want anything from my trade list just ask.

Mustache
Feb 4, 2011, 12:06 AM
1st run with my new Hadan Bite and I find a fang....>.>
And another Divine/Swift.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 4, 2011, 12:11 AM
See? What did I tell you? <_<

Mustache
Feb 4, 2011, 12:12 AM
Bah!!

Syre
Mar 2, 2011, 07:39 PM
PP Recovery Lv 5 for the Hp Recovery Lv 5?

Norco
Mar 4, 2011, 02:58 AM
Any chance you still have the [H] XLv3Morgenlote+10, 0/28/0/21/0, Tornado Dance? I notice everything from freelist would be gone after 31st of Feb but I figured I could ask anyway xD

Tamlin
Mar 4, 2011, 04:56 PM
Hmmm... I want the Fuuma Shuriken, the 3rd Emeraldfield, the Crimsonfield, and a Maisen.

I'll give you the Yasminikov M109 from my shop for the Fuuma Shuriken. The ultimate rifle for the ultimate slicer sounds like a good trade to me...
and for the other three, feel free to browse my shop... I also have 10 Rappy souls for you to sweeten any deals XD

Chaos Rappy
Mar 5, 2011, 01:08 PM
PP Recovery Lv 5 for the Hp Recovery Lv 5?
Sure, I can do that. Just tell me when you'll be available, if we're not on at the same time, and we'll see when we can arrange a trade. ;P

Any chance you still have the [H] XLv3Morgenlote+10, 0/28/0/21/0, Tornado Dance? I notice everything from freelist would be gone after 31st of Feb but I figured I could ask anyway xD

Nah, I still have the stuff, I haven't gone through and deleted everything yet, so I should still have it. Just tell me when you'll be on next, and I should be able to give it to you, if we can arrange a time to meet. ;)

Hmmm... I want the Fuuma Shuriken, the 3rd Emeraldfield, the Crimsonfield, and a Maisen.

I'll give you the Yasminikov M109 from my shop for the Fuuma Shuriken. The ultimate rifle for the ultimate slicer sounds like a good trade to me...
and for the other three, feel free to browse my shop... I also have 10 Rappy souls for you to sweeten any deals XD

Third Emeraldfield? I only have two... and it's going to be traded soon, unfortunately. :/

Unless you mean third Crimsonfield...

And once again, I remind you guys: I'm not damaging my complete collection unless what is being offered includes the piece of the collection that would be removed. I own every rare now, and I want to maintain that throughout any trade I do, no matter what. So, no deal on the M109. I got three anyways.

Tamlin
Mar 5, 2011, 01:15 PM
Hmmm... looked at the list wrong...
well... I still want the Maisen, an emeraldfield, and a Crimsonfield...
I also need to update my shop soon... got more stock... but it always takes so long to post...
Also, what about a Dioskuroi for my Yasminikov?

Tamlin
Mar 5, 2011, 02:08 PM
Also... I need as many def and power mats as possible...
and a radam soul if it could be spared?
and i'll give you ten Rappy souls for an arkharz, soniti, and radam soul

Chaos Rappy
Mar 5, 2011, 02:36 PM
Hmmm... looked at the list wrong...
well... I still want the Maisen, an emeraldfield, and a Crimsonfield...
I also need to update my shop soon... got more stock... but it always takes so long to post...
Also, what about a Dioskuroi for my Yasminikov?

No Emeraldfields available, because I only have two, and one's going to be in another trade.

Depends on the Dioskuroi. I have three Yasminkov's anyways, as I said before.

Also... I need as many def and power mats as possible...
and a radam soul if it could be spared?
and i'll give you ten Rappy souls for an arkharz, soniti, and radam soul

I can give you the mats, the Radam Soul I can possibly trade, and the Arkharz, but the Soniti is a no. Remember: I WANT TO STILL OWN EVERY RARE ITEM IN TEHE GAME. that includes rare mag souls. Units (depending) are the only things I would spare from that "100% completion" list.

Tamlin
Mar 5, 2011, 02:48 PM
That's cool on the Soniti soul.... I can find one...
and the Emeraldfield I can go without...
Hmmm... also, I still want that Ice protect I accidentaly traded... it was my last one XD

And i'll take Any Dioskuroi... I just really want one for catalogging and one with decent stats...

Chaos Rappy
Mar 5, 2011, 03:25 PM
Okay, I think I can manage a Dioskuroi, a Radam, an Arkharz, and an Ice Protect, which I think I got an extra of at some point. I just got you added, and my wifi was finally refixed, so I'm getting online now. ^^;

Norco
Mar 5, 2011, 04:04 PM
Nah, I still have the stuff, I haven't gone through and deleted everything yet, so I should still have it. Just tell me when you'll be on next, and I should be able to give it to you, if we can arrange a time to meet. ;)

Neeat, I'll probably be on tomorrow :D

Syre
Mar 6, 2011, 11:01 PM
Finished my Hell Tower run.
I'm free tomorrow I guess.

Oh and do you need all of your Divine/Gaurds?
I'd really appreciate it if you could throw one in as well.

Chaos Rappy
Mar 6, 2011, 11:04 PM
On now, answered right on time, and no, I don't need all of them, just one for hell's completionism's sake. However, due to how few the runs of SH Arca I do for HP Recovery Lv5's, compared to that of the vast seas of PP Recovery Lv5's I've gotten in the past, I can't say due to the difference in rarity (in my eyes) that I can add Divine/Guard... maybe... if we can do a run together after the trade. ;P

Syre
Mar 8, 2011, 12:47 AM
Haha alright then, sorry I couldn't make it.
I'm sure we'll catch each other on sooner or later.

True that Hp recovery Lv5 isn't that common for you, but PP Recovery Lv5 has a higher demand when it comes to trades. ;D

Chaos Rappy
Mar 8, 2011, 04:53 PM
When both the demand and the rate something is found go up, the value doesn't change. When the demand remains fairly constant and the rate its found decreases, value increases. Just a little note about cost vs. demand. ;P

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 05:19 PM
Hey all! Just wanted to let you all know business is back up and running, since I can get the wifi here to work with my DS! Hopefully this will be a benefit to the community and fun alike for people. :D

Norco
May 11, 2011, 05:35 PM
Welcome back :P

Sweet! Is the Clair Doubles up for sale?

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 06:09 PM
I'll benefit of the doubt you on how things work with me, since we're not familiar, but I have a complete collection of every rare item in the game. Yes. Every rare at all. And, unfortunately, I don't want to give that title up, so unless I have multiples of any rare items, or you yourself are offering anything to me what you want rare-wise, then I'm not trading it. Sorry, but with that said, no on the Clair Doubles. :/

Mustache
May 11, 2011, 06:14 PM
Welcome back Chaos! You've been missed on the PSZ forums. ^.^

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 06:51 PM
Ya, I'm back, and bored as heck. Might start playing PSZ more, need to get up to 100,000 kills, still only at 90K when I stopped before, plus it's not like I have much else better to do on my spare time, besides hunt what few things left in Portable 2 I need for the rare list and whatnot (can't believe I haven't found a Jaggo yet :/).

Anyways, I'm gonna be online here shortly, if you still have me added, just in case you would like to play with me again, if you can/want to. ;P

Barter3k
May 11, 2011, 08:19 PM
Is there any chance your wiling to let those scissor mechguns go?

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 08:21 PM
I repeat, anything that is rare that I only have one of I will not trade.

Barter3k
May 11, 2011, 08:27 PM
How about the seastar slicer?

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 08:29 PM
Yeah, I can trade either of them fine. What would you like to offer for it?

Barter3k
May 11, 2011, 08:32 PM
Well since you have everything, i'm not really sure what to offer.....

Can you take a look at my trade list and see if anything interests you?

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 08:42 PM
Yes, well, I took a long look, can't tell what you'd call an even trade for it... but what about your Liese Garland (not listed with any stats on your list, unfortunately)?

Barter3k
May 11, 2011, 08:47 PM
That's cool with me.

I don't tend to list stats on weapons people won't actually use, but let me know if you want me to post them.

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 08:49 PM
'Tis fine, as Liese alone, stats unnecessary, would be fine. I couldn't care if it were blank. ^.^

Added, online going now. ;P

Barter3k
May 11, 2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks again for the slicer.

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the trade, Barter! :D

Anyways, I'm gonna go back to the barge for the night. If you want to, you all can make offers while I'm gone, but know I won't be able to respond or trade until at least 1600 PST tomorrow, so just be aware of that. ;P

Mustache
May 11, 2011, 09:08 PM
I was wondering...to myself...Would you be willing to do some kind of loan system? I'm actively hunting the items that I'm looking for but some elude me so far, I only have 45000-ish kills so far still I long to use a Lavis Kanon again, you know. Anyway let me give you an example of what I'm talking about.

I give you an item/items greater value of the item I would borrow, when I take the item back or you loan it out I give you something for your trouble, like a stack of Rappy Souls, or trade-able items that are equal to some of the items on your trade list.

Example; Clair Doubles and Iroslv4 w/ two 30+ %s to borrow a Lavis Kanon or item of equal value, when I trade back for my Doubles you keep the Iros.

Mustache
May 11, 2011, 09:09 PM
Note: I'm not totally interested in this right now, but it's something that crossed my mind before and probably will again.

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 10:07 PM
Eh... yeah, sure, I can work that out, I guess. I got two Lavis Kanon's anyways, so it's not a big loss to loan one out for a bit. Heck, I know I've loaned quite a bit in the past to people and simply forget to get them back because I didn't care, but never cared to get them back because they weren't needed (kinda like me loaning my Maisen to Silesia. ^.^

But yeah, I forgot to leave to the barge, so if you're still on and are okay with this, we can do it now if you like. Just know that I will, of course, be needing it back once you're done with it, however I will warn you, it is very fun to use, with either PA I have for it. :P

EDIT: I got about 15 minutes before I leave fo' reals, though, so even if you're CONSIDERING making this deal (I don't care if you keep the Clair and Iros, you can borrow the Lavis so long as you will return it), you should let me know.

Mustache
May 11, 2011, 10:17 PM
I'm good for now, I'm not really going to play tonight.^.^ Thanks though.

And I know how good Lavis Kanon is, I found one of my own that was quickly turned into Clair Doubles, it had Zeta Cutlass, and I half regret the trade since Foie Haze kinda trumps the double sabers anyway.>.>

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I haven't used my Clairs in a while except for its cool looks (lightsabers ftw), but that's alright, just so long as you know that it's fine with me about borrowing weapons (that I have multiples of, of course), just all you have to do is ask, and in some respects at least be trusted by me that you will, in fact, return my weapons of course, but that's not an issue with you, or anyone here that I should be able to tell from. : )

Norco
May 12, 2011, 12:19 AM
I'll benefit of the doubt you on how things work with me, since we're not familiar, but I have a complete collection of every rare item in the game. Yes. Every rare at all. And, unfortunately, I don't want to give that title up, so unless I have multiples of any rare items, or you yourself are offering anything to me what you want rare-wise, then I'm not trading it. Sorry, but with that said, no on the Clair Doubles. :/

Aww ok, I understand. Was a long shot anyway seeing as the only item I have of equal value you already have(White Disaster (+ a few Rappy Souls)). Thanks anway ^_^

Chaos Rappy
May 12, 2011, 05:44 PM
Eh, it's not like it would be the only item you would have of any value to me that I don't own, recall I said I own every item in the game anyways, so remember, I say that for two reasons:

1) I know what an equal value trade for anything I would trade for/trade off would be from personal experience, if nothing else, and
2) As much as I hate to say, I can't be suckered into giving out hefty benefits to others for trading something from my wants, since I don't have any that I don't have already (besides, of course, my perfect mag want and the JP-only code items).

But, know that I always try and fight for the case of whoever I trade to, of course. I have experience, know how, and I'm always giving deals out left and right to those I've been able to get along with, as most everyone else who's not new here will be able to tell you. I'm always the one to come for if you need help, or just want to borrow a weapons or play with once in a while, at least while I'm available, of course. Don't hesitate to ask me anything if you need help; know that I've always got your back. ;P

2035 PST EDIT: Going back to the barge for the night. Catch you all tomorrow, maybe... probably not, though, since I'm on duty (huzzah... not). If not, then catch me on Saturday, where I'll only be available until 1800 PST, so... catch me early if you can on saturday, or give me some offers to contemplate when I get back on Saturday by offering tomorrow, or whatevs. See ya later.

Chaos Rappy
May 14, 2011, 04:21 PM
New additions for the list:

Garland Drei, 0/30/0/0/0, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak
Celesta Laser, 0/33/0/0/0, Chaos Lv3, Earth Bullet
Starfish Slicer, 0/0/25/0/0, Chaos Lv3, Say Good-bye

Arrow
May 14, 2011, 05:18 PM
Curious, got any Emperor Axeon's left? and what's yer price fer one?

Chaos Rappy
May 14, 2011, 05:30 PM
A few, quite obviously noted on my first page. I don't ask for much for them, but I do prefer to keep the one listed in the Ultimate Collection at the bottom of my first post, so that's really it.

Shotte
May 15, 2011, 04:52 PM
I'm interested in the below items:

Garland Drei, 15/22/29/0/0, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak

XLv3Grand Chariot, 19/17/33/25/37, Hopping Run

SoulLv3Gallatin+10, 0/0/0/45/0, Divine Ray

For these, I offer:

Alice Olivia: 20/0/0/0/0 PA: Funny Dive

Light Protect (Null Version)

Arkharz Soul x2

I read through the assistance guide, and understand that the offer for the 3rd item is a bit shoddy, so if this deal's not to your taste then I'll take a weapon out or find some extra 'Rare' junk to throw in.

Chaos Rappy
May 15, 2011, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I dunno... the Alice is pretty much junk to me, I have enough Protect units (especially Light, I hate to say), and... well, I dunno about the Arkharz Souls, don't have much of them comparatively speaking, but it's not worth all that on its own. Perhaps a more reasonable trade would be the/a Garland Drei for the Arkharz's, but that's only if said GD isn't in the ultimate collection (which it is, so I'm going to have to ask you to pick another one to trade for).

Shotte
May 15, 2011, 05:43 PM
Fair play at the Garland.

I didn't see that you wanted Rappy Souls, So...

A Rappy Soul and an Ashviens for the Grand Chariot I mentioned?

If so, or if not, I'll have to leave the deal until tommorow, It's pretty late and I should be turning in for the night.

Chaos Rappy
May 15, 2011, 05:48 PM
Yeeeeeaaaaaah... no, not really. You have to remember that rares and commons are in a tier of their own. My Grand Chariot is worth WAY more than pretty much anything you offered thus far, all considering stats and other such factors involved in its worth.

But anyways, did you decide on another Garland Drei, since the one you asked for is in my UC? I can't trade off the Garland that easily... <.<

Mustache
May 15, 2011, 11:22 PM
If you'd like Chaos I have this;
Garland Drei, 0/0/41/33/10, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak

You can trade me for this one to put in your UC so you can trade the Garland you have for some souls or whatever. I'm looking for a Lv5 Luzparias, I would like the good one of course but really I'd be happy with any. I'm looking at these two;

ZalureLv5Luzparias+10, 44/0/0/10/25, Zeta Cutlass(Not expecting but I can't get it if I don't ask.^.^)
MesetaLv5Luzparias, 0/0/0/25/0, Zeta Cutlass

I'll add stuff to the trade if you'd like too, I have plenty.

Shotte
May 16, 2011, 12:59 PM
It's not in your UC. It's the Garland Drei 15/22/29/0/0, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak

And if your Grand chariot is so great then it needs to be bumped up on your list.

Garland Drei = Tier 3

Grand Chariot = Tier 4

---

Alice Olivia = Tier 4

Light Protect = Tier 4

Etc.

And It's hardly your Best Grand chariot either. In fact at least in my opinion, it's the worst. I want the worst of each version in your opinion. I don't need any of this so called 'All Star collection' I want ATP Boosts because my Spears, Rifles and Cannons are all bad.

If Push comes to Shove, I'll throw in a Binary Saber or Hollow Gimlet.

Chaos Rappy
May 16, 2011, 04:13 PM
If you'd like Chaos I have this;
Garland Drei, 0/0/41/33/10, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak

You can trade me for this one to put in your UC so you can trade the Garland you have for some souls or whatever. I'm looking for a Lv5 Luzparias, I would like the good one of course but really I'd be happy with any. I'm looking at these two;

ZalureLv5Luzparias+10, 44/0/0/10/25, Zeta Cutlass(Not expecting but I can't get it if I don't ask.^.^)
MesetaLv5Luzparias, 0/0/0/25/0, Zeta Cutlass

I'll add stuff to the trade if you'd like too, I have plenty.

Sure, I can trade the Drei for the good Luzparias. To be honest, I'm not really a fan of the Luz because of its shoddy ATA for a saber (its counterpart Alias has only 1 less ATA than it, yet is 2* less <_<), so my Stormer will more than make up for its loss and look better too. ;P

It's not in your UC. It's the Garland Drei 15/22/29/0/0, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak

And if your Grand chariot is so great then it needs to be bumped up on your list.

Garland Drei = Tier 3

Grand Chariot = Tier 4

---

Alice Olivia = Tier 4

Light Protect = Tier 4

Etc.

And It's hardly your Best Grand chariot either. In fact at least in my opinion, it's the worst. I want the worst of each version in your opinion. I don't need any of this so called 'All Star collection' I want ATP Boosts because my Spears, Rifles and Cannons are all bad.

If Push comes to Shove, I'll throw in a Binary Saber or Hollow Gimlet.
Um... I think you're misinterpretting my tiers. Tier 1 is worse than tier 2, tier 3 is worse than 4, and tier 5 is the unnamed "God Tier",etc., etc. Grand Chariot is the strongest 7* spear, and with a level 3 element, and the stats to push it even higher, it's basically what could easily be considered a tier 5 common. Stats on the Alice are also a very important factor, for what it's worth. Elementless weapons that are not rare are not nearly as valued as they would be if they have the highest level of element they can, or even the second-highest level. Having no element or only a level 1 element makes them almost worth nil compared to other such trivial items. As far as the Light Protect is concerned to me, however, since you bring that one up, the Protect units are really toss-ups as far as value goes. To me, I have no need of anymore Protects because all three of my characters have the ones they need/all of them anyways, and I just don't have room for anymore junk I don't NEED, so I just simply can't accept them anymore, regardless of the trade implied.

EDIT: Also, you have to remember that while Grand Chariot is indeed in tier 4, tier 4 is the highest commons go anyways, so that already makes it the highest tier it can be in, comparatively speaking, so like I said before, Rares and commons of the same or even different tiers cannot be compared, especially in the same tier.

And YES, that Garland IS in my ultimate collection. Look at the bottom of my first post, and look through the list. Do you not see it in the section named "Range-Roving Ogi"? It's there, in black and white, so don't think that just because it isn't a swiss trunk item it isn't in that list. Double-check before you make assumptions.

Mustache
May 16, 2011, 05:02 PM
I have a new access point to connect to, if you're on now we can trade.

Shotte
May 16, 2011, 05:10 PM
EDIT: Also, you have to remember that while Grand Chariot is indeed in tier 4, tier 4 is the highest commons go anyways, so that already makes it the highest tier it can be in, comparatively speaking, so like I said before, Rares and commons of the same or even different tiers cannot be compared, especially in the same tier.

And YES, that Garland IS in my ultimate collection. Look at the bottom of my first post, and look through the list. Do you not see it in the section named "Range-Roving Ogi"? It's there, in black and white, so don't think that just because it isn't a swiss trunk item it isn't in that list. Double-check before you make assumptions.[/QUOTE]

Well yes, it's in your collection of sorts, but there's 4. If that's one of your ultimate collects you may as well dump half of the list on me.

Ok, let's try a different tack. With the stuff I've offered, could you suggest a Rifle and Spear you would give me for them?

Mustache
May 16, 2011, 05:16 PM
Shotte she's willing to give any of the other Garlands, and when we trade possibly the one you want anyway. The Garland is in this collection;

Range-Roving Ogi -
Liese Garland+60, X Lv1, Hollow Snipe (+++)
Garland, Draw Lv2, Wipeout
Garland Zwei, 0/0/0/35/35, Draw Lv2, Hollow Snipe
Garland Drei, 15/22/29/0/0, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak

Way underneath the "Secret Stash" area.

Ask for any of these;
Garland Drei, 0/35/25/0/0, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak
Garland Drei+30, 0/0/40/0/28, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak <- I like that one
Garland Drei, 0/30/0/0/0, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak

This way Chaos isn't taking out of her UC Range-Roving Ogi section.... They're all good guns.

Mustache
May 16, 2011, 05:19 PM
O, and Chaos do you have 80 power mats for trade? I would like to use a Reset Mat on my HUnewearl and put 80 Swift mats on her, but if it doesn't turn out like I'd like then I'd like the option to switch back immediately. If you do what would you like for them?

Shotte
May 16, 2011, 05:28 PM
'And It's hardly your Best Grand chariot either. In fact at least in my opinion, it's the worst. I want the worst of each version in your opinion. I don't need any of this so called 'All Star collection' I want ATP Boosts because my Spears, Rifles and Cannons are all bad.'

I've already Queried this. I asked for another Garland Drei, and a worse spear.

So, Can we please move away from this talk and work out a deal? I read the content approved by you, I just mis-interpreted some of it.

Also, I do understand that it's the most valuable after taking a proper look at the stat totals.

Well, I've probably done little to curry favour with Chaos during our talks, so I'll just grab the worst, so there'll hopefully be no problems with it being missed.

Garland Drei, 0/30/0/0/0, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak Please.

Chaos Rappy
May 16, 2011, 08:08 PM
Actually, Shotte, I have a Garland Drei that's being given away as a freebie, if you'd prefer that one. It may not be as good, but at least it could get a nice home rather than being junk'd... :/

As for a spear, I would be more than willing to give you one of the other Grand Chariots for free... just not the one that you originally asked for, much as I hate to say...

O, and Chaos do you have 80 power mats for trade? I would like to use a Reset Mat on my HUnewearl and put 80 Swift mats on her, but if it doesn't turn out like I'd like then I'd like the option to switch back immediately. If you do what would you like for them?

Yes, I do, and I'd be more than happy to give them to you for free. If anything, the only thing I could ask for in return for it is maybe any Rappy souls you might have and be willing to part with? That's all... and maybe YOUR soul... nah, I'm just kidding... >:3

This way Chaos isn't taking out of her UC Range-Roving Ogi section.... They're all good guns.
Yes, wel--wait, something's not right here...

Chaos isn't taking out of her UC Range-Roving Ogi section....

out of her

o_o;

Ehrm... I must really play the part pretty well to be called a female before a male on the internet, but... heh heh... I hate to say I'm the opposite... Is nice for a change that people would think that, from the way I act and all, with my Rappy infatuation and things like that, but... yeah, I'm not a girl. Sorry to burst your bubble... ^_^;

But, hey, you never know with me around. I'm not one to follow the strict stigma of rules that says you can't like cute things if you're a guy. Rappies have been one of my weaker points as far as that goes, and I won't deny some of the stranger music gets me at times (strange fact: I still cry every time I hear the song "Moonless Starry Night", for one reason or another). As tough as we men are supposed to act throughout life, I can't help but admit to doing some things that I wouldn't dare admit to in real life due to being questioned, but as ironic as it is, I feel more assured to admit here where anonymity rules all, and I don't feel a bit ashamed to be called a female, even though I'm not...

...wait, why am I typing this? It's not that it helps you to know anything particular about me, but it can't hurt to get to know someone a little more before you try to engage in anything with them; in this case, my trading topic, but in reality, I guess you could say I didn't edit this out so that you get a little better understanding of who I am...

EDIT: Crap, I hate monologuing... let's just call me an "it" and let this end. <______<

Mustache
May 16, 2011, 09:24 PM
I think of you as female from "Ice Queen Rika", I'm assuming that you given yourself the title of "Queen" which in most books relates to female. Your mannerisms and handwriting in games also lead me to draw this conclusion but the first part nails it more. I'm not promising I won't write she or her again but I'll try to keep your gender in mind in the future. XD

Chaos Rappy
May 16, 2011, 09:25 PM
Heheh, it's no big deal to me, really. I don't care what you call me, so long as in the end, we all get along. ^_^

So, how's about we try and get this deal working? I got like the best timing for coming on and refreshing just now. XP

Mustache
May 16, 2011, 09:27 PM
Alright throw up a host, I'm going to use another access point.

Chaos Rappy
May 16, 2011, 09:30 PM
Awesomeness! :D

...Now, where'd I put my supercharged pop-tart fryer... er, I mean, charger. c:<

Mustache
May 16, 2011, 09:34 PM
Maybe it's my DS, I just tried 3 different access points from bumming unsecured points around me.

Chaos Rappy
May 16, 2011, 09:36 PM
Ugh... fack, this is inconceivable... how is it I was able to connect perfectly with Barter a week ago, but everyone after him has been for naught?! I have no idea what's going on, and until it's solved, I can't be able to even play with other people, let alone trade... :<

Mustache
May 16, 2011, 09:37 PM
Nope no luck, we're just not met to trade/play with one another.

Edit: I connected to some-one today for a trade and connect to a dozen players in the last week from one of my groups.

Chaos Rappy
May 16, 2011, 09:38 PM
It's not just you. This has happened with Shotte, chibi, and some other people from GF I tried to play with... oh woe is me who can connect online but not with other people...

...what's with the irony in that, huh? I can get online just perfect, but I can't connect with PEOPLE. Doesn't that, you know, defeat the purpose? <_<

Mustache
May 16, 2011, 09:48 PM
There's no way for you to open a port to your gaming devices is there? If you go to your router's site there's an option to open up a port under wireless security. just find your DS's ip and punch it in to open a port.

Chaos Rappy
May 16, 2011, 09:51 PM
Problem is, it's not my wifi, it's the wifi of the place I go to eat at... I've been coming here to eat and use the wifi as long as I've been here, which is about 3 weeks... I'm not on my old connection, I'm here in San Diego now. My good ol' nuke connections got cut short when I became a not-nuke, and now here I am. (>.<*)

EDIT: Well, I guess I'll have to go and listen to Love Shine for the rest of the night in solitude whilst hoping I will one day not be labeled as the ethereal exception to existence.. see you all tomorrow. :<

Shotte
May 17, 2011, 03:17 PM
Ah, It appears I've committed another 'Sterling' Job in choosing the least valuable item. As for the Free GD, While that did, of course appeal to me, It's a full 3 1/2 months since the deadline on that offer. And as for the Grand Chariot, My thought Processes went to:

It's not one of the 'Special' Items = It must be fairly weak.
Wrong for me, again. 3rd Most powerful is still pretty impressive.

So, I assume you mean this:

H] Garland Drei, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak - On the Freebies list
Or:
[R] StunLv4Lavateinn+30, 0/0/0/48/0, Mine Sneak

But as for the GDs and Whatnot,

I Definitely feel compelled to at least throw something on the table. So, I've considered the fact that you're out of inventory space. However, I have many enemy parts and others which can be simply added to your growing stacks, therefore hopefully diverting any problems. I hope this offer is acceptable.

StunLv2Grand Chariot, 38/36/0/0/40, Speed Rain (Preferable, unless this is too powerful. All of your GCs are pretty Powerful)

OR

HeatLv3Eclamasach, 0/15/36/0/23, Speed Rain

+

[R] StunLv4Lavateinn+30, 0/0/0/48/0, Mine Sneak (Preferred, Quite A Farce on my part, after all of this scrabbling for a Garland Drei This Lavateinn Catches my eye)

OR

[H] Garland Drei, Draw Lv2, Mine Sneak

+

[R] JellLv3Gallatin+10, 43/0/0/45/45

-For-

1x Helion Mane

5x Rohjade Scale

1x Rappy Soul

2x Arkharz Soul

If it can't be bought off the PD Collector, I haven't checked, a few Chaos Elements,

Garapython Fang x4 (If you have room)

Methods to Re-Negotiate the Offer:

Change Preferred items to Secondary items

Ask for Meseta (Useless but Whatever)

Ask for Elements and Materials

Chaos Rappy
May 17, 2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah, I can do the Eclamasasch, Lavateinn, and the Gallatin for those, if I even still have the Gallatin, which I may have sold since I did clean out SOME stuff, but not everything. I'm pretty sure I may still have the Garland Drei, which I can give for free. If not, I can easily give you the one I found just the other day, free of charge. I don't need the chaos elements, however... Chaos is useless as an element, IMO. Keeps Shifta/Debanding my enemies/bosses when I use it. ^_^;

...this is, of course, taking into account we can even connect together... <.<

Chaos Rappy
May 17, 2011, 10:46 PM
Well, in light of the online events that have happened to me, I changed my "location" in my details to something more appropriate... and now I must bid adieu for the night. See you all tomorrow... or not. {:<

EDIT: And yes, it and my previous "location" are supposed to have looked like/rhymed with "Oblivion City Paru"... it's the joke with me liking Rappies and the Rappy Nest being found in Paru, get it? Felt like explaining that, so people would realize why it was "Obviously Cited Paru" before... <.<

Shotte
May 18, 2011, 03:49 PM
Oh, By the Way, I have a Garland 0/0/0/49/0 Draw lv 2 With Wipeout. Not much of an improvement over your Current UC One, but would you happen to be bothered?

I also had a Calamity Soul with Better %s, But No PA. Percents don't mean anything to techniques, anyway. The rest of my stuff has lower %s or a lower combined total.

Chaos Rappy
May 18, 2011, 06:12 PM
Eh, I guess if you WANT to trade it for one of the non-free GD's, I can do that. I'm always up for an upgrade, and I'm sure you want something better than the worst, right? ^_^

Anyways, either way, still gonna have to wait until the problem gets solved... if only Barter were here so I could see if I can still connect to him and possibly remediate the situation somehow... but alas... :/

TPC123
May 23, 2011, 01:55 PM
I added you on Skype old friend. Anyway I want: Eclipse Star+50, 0/0/0/36/34, Light Lv 5, Cross Rave. I'll give you all 3 of the Mags you want XIros Lv. 5 Linear Shake and a Rage Tonfa. Any other ideas then tell me. I also want a Pyscho Wand and will pay highly! Just name some stuff you want.

Chaos Rappy
May 24, 2011, 09:38 PM
I added you on Skype old friend. Anyway I want: Eclipse Star+50, 0/0/0/36/34, Light Lv 5, Cross Rave. I'll give you all 3 of the Mags you want XIros Lv. 5 Linear Shake and a Rage Tonfa. Any other ideas then tell me. I also want a Pyscho Wand and will pay highly! Just name some stuff you want.

Heh heh... yeah, no, I only want one of those mags I listed, since they're just going to end up the same way, and it's a little weird you would have all three, if you ask me. <.<

Even then, it's not THAT much of an improvement on my own to warrant me trading it for my Eclipse, and the Iros with it doesn't help even the trade out to my eyes.

And the Psycho's not for sale, unless you have another Psycho to relpace it; one's pretty much in heavy use/collection, and the other's a gift I have for someone else.

And no, I don't name wants I have besides what's listed on my current "wants" list... I've found it's what ended up with me getting nailed with dupers and hackers. Just tell me what YOU have, and we can make a deal from that, eh?

TPC123
May 24, 2011, 09:56 PM
Chaos we've known each other for about 18 months. Check your Skype. I have a ton and as you would know I can put up nicely for that Eclipse.

Chaos Rappy
May 24, 2011, 11:02 PM
I don't check my skype, probably can't either, not the same computer anymore from back then either and check to find out who you were, plus too lazy to go, and am out of time to check it right now, gotta go back to the barge for the night. Although I already heard who you were from someone else, good to see you again PokeCenter, I think, but I hope you realize that changes nothing between the trading scene and I would still like to know what you have to offer on the deals. :/

TPC123
May 25, 2011, 04:45 PM
Well doesn't seem like you want much, so I'll give you the Iros free. I have one that's Lv. 4 Celeb Linear Shake too. Found it today at school... WHY Lv. 4!!! But I did get a Celeb Kerykeion Lv. 4 Beat Quake with INSANE percents. Like 35% 43% 49% something like that.

Edit: The percents are 43% 45% 0% 50%!!!!!!!

Chaos Rappy
May 25, 2011, 08:57 PM
Yeah, no, I can't accept gifts, my inventories are pretty much already full of junk and stuff anyways, and I have too much pride to receive something on my wants for free. ;P

As for the Kerykeion, I have no use for it. Tech-weapons are useless without Hit, since percents don't affect tech-power, and without hit, it really doesn't help the exceptionally low ATA of Forces. Also, beat Quake is just "lol", since it's the worst Rod PA anyways, IMO. Hate to say the percents on it are virtually wasted, since I'd rather prefer using my 46 ACC ADJ Psycho Wand for the fact it doesn't miss enemies 99% of the time I use it... :/

TPC123
May 25, 2011, 09:30 PM
Ok if you change your mind you can have it. As for the Kerykeion I was just saying that I found something nice today. I don't know if I'll ever trade that. It'll probably stay in my collection.

Chaos Rappy
May 25, 2011, 09:48 PM
Why mention it if you probably aren't going to trade it, then? Still haven't learned from the past about that stuff? <_<

TPC123
May 25, 2011, 10:48 PM
Just saying I got a good find today. I can only trade it for something epic. Didn't you learn about that bra? Actually I just realized Celeb Element keeps the same item Lv. so it's less epic... I'm going to Celeb like all of my stuff!

Kirukia
May 26, 2011, 09:28 AM
XLv3Eridanus, 22/34/0/0/0, Say Good-bye

Uber Trolled.

I think I might pick up PSZ for a bit and try to get my RAcaseal to SH. Then I can farm Valley forever, for Missouri's and Eridanus .__.

Chaos Rappy
May 26, 2011, 09:14 PM
Yeah, I know, but hey, at least it's a LV3 Eridanus, right? The PA only makes for half the weapon, the element and level makes for the rest, and that's what counted for that. ;P

And no, I didn't realize that, "broseph". I figured that if you were going to trade a common 7*, regardless of stats, it wouldn't be worth more than any single 7* rare in the game, even moreso with it being a tech weapon that doesn't even have any Hit. <_<

TPC123
May 26, 2011, 10:35 PM
Love you too.

Chaos Rappy
May 29, 2011, 12:57 PM
Is who someone I met in the Navy? :/

Chaos Rappy
May 29, 2011, 07:57 PM
I finally was able to connect with someone online after so many days of trying! YES! A little unexciting how it all happened, just a simple trade-and-run with Norco, but still, this gives me hope that I can play with people for good now! Unfortunately, my time here is nigh, as the place is closing. I'll see you all hopefully tomorrow! ;D

Mustache
May 30, 2011, 12:38 AM
O.o Hopefully we can get runs together now, although I might be the most difficult to connect with due to my prejudiced router. ^.^

Chaos Rappy
May 30, 2011, 03:52 PM
What picture down? All the pictures I've ever used are/should still be in my albums. Unless you mean my previous avatar, in which I opted out for this one since the Rappy in this picture was cuter than the other one. :P

Anyways, I'm at a different place now Mustache, so even though my problems at the last router were probably fixed, we can try to connect from this place, a least for today, if I can connect (at McDonald's). ;P

Mustache
May 30, 2011, 04:14 PM
I'm going to my mom's for dinner then work, so I won't be available to play until 10:30 p.m. EST tonight. So, I'll probably have to take a mulligan on today.^.^

Chaos Rappy
May 30, 2011, 04:17 PM
EDIT: Actually, nevermind, I'm leaving the McDonald's right now... it's getting kinda weird sitting here for so long, plus I've pretty much got nothing left for me to do to keep me here... also, I tried connecting online here with my DSi, and it didn't work, so we're just gonna have to wait until tomorrow or something. Sorry. :<

Tamlin
Jun 8, 2011, 05:42 PM
Wait... so you're still here? Awesome!!! All I saw was the post about you leaving... and I was much sad. You were one of my first friends here ^^

Also... Wait, what was I gonna say? Oh! Right! So how is/was the navy?

Chaos Rappy
Jun 8, 2011, 09:47 PM
Eh, Navy is okay as a whole, but nuke world effing SUCKED. They're strict as hell, unlike Big Navy, and I ended up getting captain's masted and kicked out the program for being late a few times for muster (but only twice for the actual class), and an unsat homework assignment (**** if I'm gonna do a 54 problem assignment, they can **** my ****, I'll leave you to determine what I said there).

So, now I get to be an undesignated Fireman on the greatest ship on the west coast, USS Bonhomme Richard. :D

Norco
Jun 9, 2011, 05:37 AM
I choose to believe that you wrote "they can sing my song" ^_^

Tamlin
Jun 11, 2011, 10:59 AM
XD well... it's good to hear you're doing ok. Sorry for my own absence... I had things to deal with at home... and then after a few days I forgot PSZ existed ^^;

Anyways, on a happier note... *holds up a diploma* **** yeah! I beat Highschool! *Final Fantasy level up theme plays* Tamlin has leveled up!

...Sweet! XD

Chaos Rappy
Jun 13, 2011, 10:37 PM
*Midboss High School has been defeated! You gain 9001 experience points! (EXP meter hits full) Congratulations! You grew a level in badass!*

*What's this? Enemy High School dropped an item! You obtained Diploma!*

That's how I envisioned it for myself too, actually. XP

*Prepare yourself! Enemy "United States Navy" draws near...*

Tamlin
Jun 15, 2011, 05:27 PM
o.0 damn teh Naveh...

I had to Sign up for the draft the other day XD
FML... when shit hits the fan, I guess i'm going to North Korea XD

Chaos Rappy
Jun 16, 2011, 10:47 PM
Draft? The ****? But the Navy is already over 3000(?) people overmanned... I can only imagine what the other branches are like, besides the coast guard... :/

Chaos Rappy
Jun 19, 2011, 03:35 PM
Bah... bad news, but really only applies to me: my R-button is kinda messed up now (when pressed, it doesn't go back up on its own like normal; can be attributed to the probable cause of me falling asleep playing it in the night and dropping out of my top-rack <_<), but I refuse to use a new DS because I don't want my FC to change, so if ever I am able to play online with people again and it seems like I'm sometimes struggling to do something online, you can probably attribute that to it. :/

Anywhos, I'm available to trade now, for anyone who's willing to try and get ahold of me. ;P

Dragwind
Jun 20, 2011, 07:06 AM
Bah... bad news, but really only applies to me: my R-button is kinda messed up now (when pressed, it doesn't go back up on its own like normal; can be attributed to the probable cause of me falling asleep playing it in the night and dropping out of my top-rack <_<), but I refuse to use a new DS because I don't want my FC to change, so if ever I am able to play online with people again and it seems like I'm sometimes struggling to do something online, you can probably attribute that to it. :/

Anywhos, I'm available to trade now, for anyone who's willing to try and get ahold of me. ;P

Try this, it might help. Maybic.

The solution: Your breath.
When your shoulder buttons stop working, cover them with your mouth and breath on it.
The moisture in your breath with sharpen the contacts and your shoulder buttons should work again.

This technique is known throughout the DS community as "the kiss of life".

I found this description to be pretty good.

Although it does sound like your problem might be something mechanical in this case, maybe a spring fell out of place.

Norco
Jun 20, 2011, 08:36 AM
Sorry for going off-topic here but I just have to say that is one of the most fabulous ways of fixing a DS that I've ever heard.

subversed
Jun 21, 2011, 10:18 PM
you helped me out a lot chaos- when i was barely level 60 you gave me my first decent weapon (a morgenlote i still use) and this is the first topic i came back to when i decided to find some better weapons.

i'd like to discuss the following items with you

Akatsuki Fu+70, 0/0/0/0/33, Heaven Lv1 [Target=1], Dynamo Spin (++) [0 Kills]

Yonohate Fu+70, 0/0/37/19/0, Risk Lv1, Sonic Raid (++) [0 Kills]

Akatsuki In+10, 33/0/14/0/0, Heaven Lv2 [Target=1], Dynamo Spin (+++)
Yonohate In+50, 12/0/0/20/33, Risk Lv2, Sonic Raid (+++)

Milias Sword+30, Stun Lv3, Dynamo Spin (++)
Milias Breaker+20, 0/0/33/45/0, Over End (+++)

White Disaster+20, 0/0/35/26/0, Heaven Lv1 [Target+1], Rodeo Drive (++)

*Dioskuroi+40, 0/56/0/11/34, Jell Lv3, Million Rave (++)

this might be a decent conversation so, if you'd like, pm me and we can discuss what you still need :)

Chaos Rappy
Jun 25, 2011, 02:08 PM
Try this, it might help. Maybic.

I found this description to be pretty good.

Although it does sound like your problem might be something mechanical in this case, maybe a spring fell out of place.

Sorry to say that even you were a bit too late; it ended up fixing itself later the day, so sorry you went to the trouble of posting that for me, though. But yeah, I already tried that method anyways, it's not the same problem, and it, as expected, didn't solve the problem. What DID work in my case was resisting pressing the button so hard, but pressing it consistently over a period of time, and eventually it started coming back up into place. Probably bent the spring a bit out of place, like you said, and then constantly pressing the button managed to put it back in or something. :P

you helped me out a lot chaos- when i was barely level 60 you gave me my first decent weapon (a morgenlote i still use) and this is the first topic i came back to when i decided to find some better weapons.

i'd like to discuss the following items with you

Akatsuki Fu+70, 0/0/0/0/33, Heaven Lv1 [Target=1], Dynamo Spin (++) [0 Kills]

Yonohate Fu+70, 0/0/37/19/0, Risk Lv1, Sonic Raid (++) [0 Kills]

Milias Sword+30, Stun Lv3, Dynamo Spin (++)

White Disaster+20, 0/0/35/26/0, Heaven Lv1 [Target+1], Rodeo Drive (++)

*Dioskuroi+40, 0/56/0/11/34, Jell Lv3, Million Rave (++)

this might be a decent conversation so, if you'd like, pm me and we can discuss what you still need :)

Pretty hefty wish list you got going there... I'll give ya a PM, but remember my little rule on my Ultimate Collection, and I am exceedingly quick to follow rules, especially ones I set. :/

Chaos Rappy
Jun 25, 2011, 07:01 PM
So, managed to magically be able to connect with Nero, allowing for me to finally have 557 Rappy Souls, as well as getting some random rares in a S. Paru run, like a little Black Drill and a 23 Mind (yellow) Ingh w/ flozir and Healing, if anyone wants it. :P

NER0
Jun 25, 2011, 08:50 PM
I'd like that mag if no one has claimed it :D

Chaos Rappy
Jun 29, 2011, 07:58 PM
That'd be fine, if you're still interested in it. I also have other Paru mags for welcoming homes if anyone else or you would like them, and I would be more than happy to list an updated list of them if anyone would want to know what they are. ;P

Tamlin
Jul 5, 2011, 07:08 PM
Hmmm... any red, green, or purple Paru mags with ATP or DEF?

Also... I need a Dioskuroi if you're interested in something from my shop...

Tamlin
Jul 30, 2011, 12:55 PM
Bump my request >3

~PK~
Aug 15, 2011, 12:21 AM
how much need for Arkharz Soul?

RLbitClassica
Oct 6, 2011, 09:59 PM
I would like to offer you something for your radam soul Mr chaos sir. Due to your massive library of rare items, i'm not exactly sure what i can offer you, but I have a detailed list of my wares i have just recently posted. I have a small handfull of rappy souls(8, i believe) i can add for your the cause, naturally.

EDIT: I didn't realize you had an Akatsuki In!!! I don't know if you would be interested, but I would gladly trade you my Psycho wand for that!

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 06:47 PM
Huh, and to think I'd forgotten about this place for so long, only to realize some people actually wanted to trade with me after all... sorry for disappearing on you guys like that, not being on my own computer for months does that, until you remember about this place when you look back at your stash of games, see Phantasy Star Zero, and realize all you left behind when you stopped playing it... I miss you guys so much! T_T

Norco
Dec 21, 2011, 07:31 PM
Wow, welcome back man! ^_^

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 07:44 PM
Well, I tried... guess I underestimated how much the mods cared... anyways, to all who care, I'll be online (or ATTEMPT TO BE) throughout this week until saturday, between the times of 12pm - 10pm (8pm saturday) for playing, and trading for those who want to, as well as gifting for those who want them, at which point on saturday, I will be giving away stuff from this here trade list. Anything not in my "Swiss Truck" stash stuff is free game for all! And for the stuff in my stash, I will be allowing to be traded for fair values as well. I'll likely not be playing this game much more, and it's useless to keep all this stuff of mine under lock and key, so I'll be allowing gimme's and keepsies throughout the next few days. for those who just want item %'s trade-tradebacks, that's fine too, as I have every rare item in the game and can easily be able to help you all out in any way that I can to help you reach your goals too! I worked hard for what I accomplished, and it's time I helped others out as much as others helped me!

To any who wish to join me, starting tomorrow of course, just simply leave your FC in your post and, if you would like to, a good time to meet up, between tomorrow and saturday during the above listed times! Hope to see all the many bright faces, young and old, this place has left to offer!

Happy Holidays to all!

Norco
Dec 21, 2011, 07:49 PM
No kidding, your thread got moved to the lounge within a minute or so. I would love to catalog a couple of your items btw, I am at 96% weapons collection so far xD

Add-on: Sucks that DoctorShanks cannot log in for a few days. He have wanted to connect with you for quite a while so he can add you to his PSZ Rankings thread. Also I know he want to catalog some of your items.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 07:54 PM
Well, if it helps, I can be available from now on afterwards too, just not as frequently. After christmas, I'll end up having to work again and so my times'll be all jonky, plus I'm PST, so the few hours off doesn't help either... also, the lounge eh? I figured they'd a moved it to the multiplayer forum... eh, whatevs. Good to see a familiar face though! Kinda sucks that no one's been going to the SoE group since I left either... this place has really seen better days, I tell ya. :/

Norco
Dec 21, 2011, 07:59 PM
Yeah our timezone differences have always been a pain xD

The PSZ-Revival groups is as active as ever, today even though some were gone I think we were about 8 or 9 people playing for a few hours today. I am still online atm infact.

Nick O'Demus
Dec 21, 2011, 08:00 PM
Ack, you STILL have so much stuff I want, and my list is STILL so pitiful in comparison. :cry:

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 08:03 PM
@Norco: Is that so? I'll have to check it out then. ;P

@Nick: WHOA, haven't seen you in a while. Good to see you, and I wouldn't say that, really... I only got what I had because of luck, really... ^_^;

but, either way, I'll be giving away a bunch of stuff saturday, as well as the possibility of giving away other smaller stuff (like my recently collected Pizza Boxes) throughout the next few days. You can try your hands at anything on my list that isn't a Stash collectible, no fuss or hassle. :>

Nick O'Demus
Dec 21, 2011, 08:07 PM
I started up here again about 3 weeks ago, been helping some of the Revival members with cataloging. Seems my 0'd-stat rares collection was good for something after all. :-P

Are you still collecting Rappy Souls? What's your count up to now?

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 08:09 PM
Um... why am I banned from the Revival group? :,<

Oh, as for Rappies... I think I'm somewhere around 600 or so... I think whatever's still listed at the front page of this topic should be accurate. I don't think it's changed yet. :/

Tamlin
Dec 21, 2011, 08:12 PM
Because you didn't post or attend any revivals. It happened to me once or twice XD
Just ask to rejoin and you're back in XD

Also... can I get a few things from the list? I have to look over what you have again... but I'm interested in a lot of it XD

Ken & Robo
Dec 21, 2011, 08:17 PM
Well, I guess I'll try one trade offer with you. (Though I'm not confident with this one...)

I don't know how much you value your Miyabisen, but I have a Dioskoroi that looks like this:

Dioskoroi+40, 0/22/28/30/24, Jell LV3, Million Rave

Might this be an acceptable trade for your Miyabisen? (Miyabisen+20, 0/22/0/0/0, Light Lv3, Bright Sign (++) )

I would also like to catalog one of your Lavis Kanons if you don't mind. I need to catalog one in order to obtain all 100 titles.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 08:17 PM
Well, of COURSE I didn't attend any of the meetings, I said I was going away for a while and I guess some people didn't realize it. :/

As for not posting there, I resent that... I do believe I've posted there, just, as with above, I disappeared and I guess they assumed I just stopped caring when in reality, I had actual real-life business. Navy's not particularly glad to let me have my free-time, ya know. :|

And yeah, you can. Just give it a look over or three and ask away! ;P

@Ken: I'll give it some thinking and edit in a bit later. I can't trade today anyways, don't have my DS or game. :/

Ken & Robo
Dec 21, 2011, 08:24 PM
@Chaosmaster - Alright then. Do take your time. Thanks for the reply. ^_^

Norco
Dec 21, 2011, 08:29 PM
Ok, I made a list of everything I would like to catalog..
- Lavis Kanon
- Akatsuki Fu
- Akatsuki In (Could ask Ken when I think about it)
- Milias Breaker
- Yonohate In
- Rage Tonfa
- Phantasma Gauntlet
- Rika's Claw (Same thing here xD)
- Ajax
- Emeraldfield
- M&A33
- M&A41
- Yasminkov M95
- Twin Violets
- Cannon Bleu
- Tartaros Cannon
- Al Azif
- Fuuma Shuriken
- Maisen
- Miyabisen
- Seastar Slicer

Also I think you need to update my FC, pretty sure I got a new one since last we played 6 months ago xD

Tamlin
Dec 21, 2011, 08:31 PM
Ah... well... people don't always notice things, you know? I just recently found a viable Wi-Fi hotspot, so i've been getting back into the game more and more ^^

Good to see you back man! And I can only assume how badly the navy sucks sometimes XD

Now... down to business!

These are ones I want to keep:
ZalureLv5Luzparias+10, 44/0/0/10/25, Zeta Cutlass
CelebLv4Foie Haze+10, 0/0/0/34/0, Air Ride
*CelebLv3GrandChariot+30, 0/0/61/0/0, Speed Rain
CelebLv4Hadan Bite+20, 32/29/39/0/40, Bite Stamp (This thing is Godly!)
Radam Soul
Arkharz Soul
About 150 of each Material (For Build Experimenting)

And this is all stuff I need to catalog at least:
Seastar Slicer+10, 0/0/16/42/0, Zalure Lv2, Edge Riser
*Al Azif+10, 51/0/0/0/41, Soul Lv3, Magical Sign
Maisen+30, 38/10/0/13/29, Ice Lv3, Edge Riser
Lavis Kanon+40, 0/32/0/24/0, Soul Lv3 [Target+1], Force Ride (+++)
Phantasma Gauntlet+30, 0/0/43/36/27, Heaven Lv3, Slide End (+++)
Clair Doubles+20, 22/0/0/0/39, Celeb Lv2, Million Rave (+++)
Yasminkov M95+30, 30/0/22/30/0, Stun Lv4, Hollow Snipe (++)
*Canon Bleu+30, 0/28/44/0/0, Ice Lv5, Crush Bomb (++)
Tartaros Cannon+20, 26/40/14/34/29, Ice Lv3, Divine Ray (++)
Psycho Wand+10, Soul Lv4 [Target+1], Beat Quake (+++)
Fuuma Shuriken, 0/0/16/0/0, Heaven Lv2, Bright Sign (++)
Miyabisen+20, 0/22/0/0/0, Light Lv3, Bright Sign (++)
Twin Violets+40, 37/0/23/0/40, Heart Lv2, Cool Style (+++)
Twin Psychoguns+30, 0/0/22/0/0, Soul Lv3, Cool Style (+++)
Rika's Claw+20, 27/10/36/0/0, Stun Lv3, Bite Stamp (+++)
Emeraldfield+30, 29/20/26/42/17, Draw Lv3, Barrier Shift (+++)

I know I probably don't have a single thing worthy of what I want or to let me catalog... so I feel out of place even asking... especially when I'm asking to catalog or keep so many things ^^;

I've got about 20+ Rappy Souls I could give you. I've found the Rappy Nest 4 times in the last week and a half... and they've given me many souls.

And I REALLY want one of those Rika's Claw more than anything. I don't know what I'd have to trade for one of them... It's just a request... feel free to deny it ^^

((Looks back up at request list)) Wow... I'm asking to catalog a lot of stuff... ^^;

EDIT: I also need to catalog your M&A33 and M&A41 >.<;

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 08:33 PM
Ok, I made a list of everything I would like to catalog..
- Lavis Kanon
- Akatsuki Fu
- Akatsuki In (Could ask Ken when I think about it)
- Milias Breaker
- Yonohate In
- Rage Tonfa
- Phantasma Gauntlet
- Rika's Claw (Same thing here xD)
- Ajax
- Emeraldfield
- M&A33
- M&A41
- Yasminkov M95
- Twin Violets
- Cannon Bleu
- Tartaros Cannon
- Al Azif
- Fuuma Shuriken
- Maisen
- Miyabisen
- Seastar Slicer

Also I think you need to update my FC, pretty sure I got a new one since last we played 6 months ago xD

WHOO, that's a mighty long list there, pardner. Gonna have to saddle that thing up with my 3DS's camera instead of writing it all down. ^_^;

Anyways, I've got a good feeling about your Dioskuroi, Ken. It would look great on my HUnewearl in her darker moments, and even I can't deny it's one of my favorite weapons in this game either, looks or effective weapon-wise. So long as you'll be available to trade here, and that I can actually connect on my DS, then it's a deal! I'll miss the Miya, but I can't hog all my stuff to myself when I know others out there could get more use out of them than I can. :D

EDIT: OH, but of course, I'll let Norco catalog it first, if you don't mind, haha...

Ah... well... people don't always notice things, you know? I just recently found a viable Wi-Fi hotspot, so i've been getting back into the game more and more ^^

Good to see you back man! And I can only assume how badly the navy sucks sometimes XD

Now... down to business!

These are ones I want to keep:
ZalureLv5Luzparias+10, 44/0/0/10/25, Zeta Cutlass
CelebLv4Foie Haze+10, 0/0/0/34/0, Air Ride
*CelebLv3GrandChariot+30, 0/0/61/0/0, Speed Rain
CelebLv4Hadan Bite+20, 32/29/39/0/40, Bite Stamp (This thing is Godly!)
Radam Soul
Arkharz Soul
About 150 of each Material (For Build Experimenting)
Oh, it's a pain, trust me on this. :<

Sounds good, I'll collect it all tonight. Dunno about the Materials, but we'll see how much I've got on hand. ;P

And this is all stuff I need to catalog at least:
Seastar Slicer+10, 0/0/16/42/0, Zalure Lv2, Edge Riser
*Al Azif+10, 51/0/0/0/41, Soul Lv3, Magical Sign
Maisen+30, 38/10/0/13/29, Ice Lv3, Edge Riser
Lavis Kanon+40, 0/32/0/24/0, Soul Lv3 [Target+1], Force Ride (+++)
Phantasma Gauntlet+30, 0/0/43/36/27, Heaven Lv3, Slide End (+++)
Clair Doubles+20, 22/0/0/0/39, Celeb Lv2, Million Rave (+++)
Yasminkov M95+30, 30/0/22/30/0, Stun Lv4, Hollow Snipe (++)
*Canon Bleu+30, 0/28/44/0/0, Ice Lv5, Crush Bomb (++)
Tartaros Cannon+20, 26/40/14/34/29, Ice Lv3, Divine Ray (++)
Psycho Wand+10, Soul Lv4 [Target+1], Beat Quake (+++)
Fuuma Shuriken, 0/0/16/0/0, Heaven Lv2, Bright Sign (++)
Miyabisen+20, 0/22/0/0/0, Light Lv3, Bright Sign (++)
Twin Violets+40, 37/0/23/0/40, Heart Lv2, Cool Style (+++)
Twin Psychoguns+30, 0/0/22/0/0, Soul Lv3, Cool Style (+++)
Rika's Claw+20, 27/10/36/0/0, Stun Lv3, Bite Stamp (+++)
Emeraldfield+30, 29/20/26/42/17, Draw Lv3, Barrier Shift (+++)

I know I probably don't have a single thing worthy of what I want or to let me catalog... so I feel out of place even asking... especially when I'm asking to catalog or keep so many things ^^;

I've got about 20+ Rappy Souls I could give you. I've found the Rappy Nest 4 times in the last week and a half... and they've given me many souls.

And I REALLY want one of those Rika's Claw more than anything. I don't know what I'd have to trade for one of them... It's just a request... feel free to deny it ^^

((Looks back up at request list)) Wow... I'm asking to catalog a lot of stuff... ^^;

Not as much as Norco, hahaha... maybe... anyways, pic'd, and I'll try and have it all gathered as much as I can for when we can meet up! Any good time in schedule for you? :P

Tamlin
Dec 21, 2011, 08:38 PM
*poke* *poke* Look just above your post Chaos Man >.<

EDIT: Ummm... I'm open any time before or after christmas... after tonight that is XD

Also... do you see anything of mine you'd be interested in for one of your Rika's Claws?

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 08:40 PM
*poke poke* Look, I edited my post above yours, Tamlin man. :>

Ken & Robo
Dec 21, 2011, 08:42 PM
@Chaosmaster - Thanks for accepting my trade. ^_^ (And of course, I'll be happy to let you help Norco catalog it first)

I suppose we'll commence this trade tomorrow or something? I should be available anytime tomorrow (except for super-early in the morning), so if tomorrow is a good time for you, might 4:00 PM EST a good time?

Tamlin
Dec 21, 2011, 08:44 PM
Ok... look right above your post now ^^

And thank you for letting me catalog those items Chaos man ^^

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 08:44 PM
Well, I can't come here before 10am tomorrow anyways, so yes, that's fine. 1pm PST/4pm EST sounds good to me! ...so long as Norco can get here before then for the catalog, as well as Tamlin now too, I guess. (b^_^)b

EDIT: As for the Claw... I'll give it a look-see and PM you if I find anything. ^_^

Tamlin
Dec 21, 2011, 08:49 PM
ok ^^ Ty Chaos man ^^
And I suppose that I can get on tommorow to catalog those items XD

Norco
Dec 21, 2011, 08:57 PM
Lets see here 10am your time is umm 1am my time? It will be cutting in a bit close I think since I have a flight that leave at 9.55am my time on friday and I am not really a morning person xD

I suppose I will have to wait til I come back.. Also if you want to rejoin PSZ-R, just give AtBHR a PM. Windancer is currently unavailable so AtBHR is looking after the group. We have currently closed the recruiting but since you have been a member before I think AtBHR can probably make an exception ^_^

Edit: wait... man I hate counting timezone differences xD 10am your time will be 7pm my time? yeah well then I suppose I can make it (asuming I recounted it right..)

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 08:59 PM
Lets see here 10am your time is umm 1am my time? It will be cutting in a bit close I think since I have a flight that leave at 9.55am my time on friday and I am not really a morning person xD

I suppose I will have to wait til I come back.. Also if you want to rejoin PSZ-R, just give AtBHR a PM. Windancer is currently unavailable so AtBHR is looking after the group. We have currently closed the recruiting but since you have been a member before I think AtBHR can probably make an exception ^_^

EDIT (minus my stupidity): Thanks, I shall go do that then. :>

Norco
Dec 21, 2011, 09:01 PM
Check out my edit, I think I counted the wrong way and pointed it out in my edit xD

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 09:03 PM
Don't worry, I edited mine and fixed it. Yeah, that sounds good then, I can easily make that! Hope to see you on around then! However, I guess that means that you'll probably have to ask Ken about catalogging my Miya at that point, haha... unless I still have it by then. ^_^;

Norco
Dec 21, 2011, 09:06 PM
Well no worries about that, I am sure Ken will let me catalog it. Now that I counted the timezones right I know I can actually be here earlier then 10am your time if needed. But to keep things simple lets just aim for that time xD

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 09:07 PM
Well no worries about that, I am sure Ken will let me catalog it. Now that I counted the timezones right I know I can actually be here earlier then 10am your time if needed. But to keep things simple lets just aim for that time xD

But you forget 10am is the ABSOLUTE earliest I can be here, since this place opens at 10am, but I usually don't come here until around noon my time... but, I can try to get here as soon as I can tomorrow to make the trade. :>

Norco
Dec 21, 2011, 09:09 PM
Well anytime between 10am to 12am your time works for me I suppose. That will be 7pm to 9pm my time. So whenever works best for you around that time will work for me ^_^

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 09:11 PM
Okay, I'll try and be here about that time! Hopefully online works on my DS and all that stuff, so that way, you can just keep a party hosted and up, and I'll be able to join you whenever I get on, to keep things simple. I just gotta add you is all... :P

Norco
Dec 21, 2011, 09:13 PM
Sounds good, you have the same FC as before I hope? or do I need to add a new one? ^_^

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 09:15 PM
HOPEFULLY, it hasn't changed, since as long as you don't delete ALL your saved "wifi location" things in your wifi menu, it doesn't change your FC to log on, even if you delete one and add a new one... or so I hope. Hasn't changed before, shouldn't change now. :/

[EDIT: Gonna go eat, I'll try to be back in about a half hour... if not, I'll try and see you guys tomorrow. Just in case... :P]

Norco
Dec 21, 2011, 09:22 PM
Haha, I am sure it will work out. Also I am interested in..
- Zero Cane, 0/0/0/0/44, Ice Lv3, Magical Sign
- IceLv3Loneos, 0/0/0/35/41, Bright Sign
- Femini Soul

Not sure if anything on my tradelist are of interest, but you never know xD

Edit: Anyway I need to get some sleep, so I am off for the night. Good to see ya again ^_^

Tamlin
Dec 21, 2011, 09:50 PM
Also... can I catalog one fo your Heimdals?

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 10:22 PM
Haha, I am sure it will work out. Also I am interested in..
- Femini Soul

Not sure if anything on my tradelist are of interest, but you never know xD

Edit: Anyway I need to get some sleep, so I am off for the night. Good to see ya again ^_^

Well, if you WANT, I can early-gift them for you, since you can't make it to Saturday... I can arrange that for ya if you want, but if you WANT to trade for them, you can. I'll just PM you an offer, or tell you when I join tomorrow. ;P

And yes, you may Tamlin. :P

Ken & Robo
Dec 21, 2011, 10:35 PM
Ah yes, there is another thing on your trade list that interests me:

CelebLv3Crimson Vis+30, 37/14/0/17/40, Cool Style (+)

I was wondering if this Luzparias I have here might be worthy of that Crimson Vis:

Luzparias, 21/0/11/0/36, Soul LV5, Zeta Cutlass

Maybe I could top it off with 30 Rappy Souls that I have sitting in my storage, since I haven't used them in a while, and I heard you have a large and growing collection of Rappy Souls as well. :3 Might this trade be OK for that Crimson Vis?

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 10:39 PM
Ah yes, there is another thing on your trade list that interests me:

CelebLv3Crimson Vis+30, 37/14/0/17/40, Cool Style (+)

I was wondering if this Luzparias I have here might be worthy of that Crimson Vis:

Luzparias, 21/0/11/0/36, Soul LV5, Zeta Cutlass

Maybe I could top it off with 30 Rappy Souls that I have sitting in my storage, since I haven't used them in a while, and I heard you have a large and growing collection of Rappy Souls as well. :3 Might this trade be OK for that Crimson Vis?

Oh, most definitely. Even without the Rappies, I would have been willing to accept the trade, but the Rappies help a lot! Your donation will be commendable! ^_^

[EDIT: I see you replying to my thread, AtBHR... >:3]

Ken & Robo
Dec 21, 2011, 10:42 PM
@Chaosmaster - Thanks for accepting my trade. I'll be glad to give you both my Luzparias AND 30 Rappy Souls for your Crimson Vis. ^_^

EDIT: So it looks like I'll be trading my Dioskoroi and Luzparias, along with 30 Rappy Souls as a donation, for your Miyabisen and Crimson Vis tomorrow. At the same time, I would also like to catalog your Lavis Kanon, Fuuma Shuriken, and Yonohate In (I won't care about cataloging the Maisen for now) if that is fine with you. Thanks again. ^_^

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 11:10 PM
@Chaosmaster - Thanks for accepting my trade. I'll be glad to give you both my Luzparias AND 30 Rappy Souls for your Crimson Vis. ^_^

EDIT: So it looks like I'll be trading my Dioskoroi and Luzparias, along with 30 Rappy Souls as a donation, for your Miyabisen and Crimson Vis tomorrow. At the same time, I would also like to catalog your Lavis Kanon, Fuuma Shuriken, and Yonohate In (I won't care about cataloging the Maisen for now) if that is fine with you. Thanks again. ^_^

Sounds good to me. And it's no problem, really. Just me being generous because I feel I've been hoarding things from the public for no reason... what honestly good can come out of life for owning every rare item in this one single game, eh? NOTHIN, I tell ya! :P

Eclipse5632
Dec 21, 2011, 11:19 PM
I'm jumping on the catalog-request train, if you don't mind. D:
I don't think I have anything you want, but you have the following items that I still need in my catalog:
[SPOILER-BOX]Ajax
Akatsuki Fu
Cannon Bleu
Emeraldfield
Fuuma Shuriken
Lavis Kanon
M&A33
M&A41
Maisen
Miyabisen
Phantasma Gauntlet
Seastar Slicer
Tartaros Cannon
Twin Violets
Vanguard
Yasminkov M109
Yasminkov M95
Yonohate In
Zero Saber[/SPOILER-BOX]

Also, glad to see you came back for a bit. I'd heard a lot about you, so it's cool to see a PSZ "legend" come back. Your trade thread is...breathtaking, for lack of a better word. Seriously, it's nuts. XD

Ken & Robo
Dec 21, 2011, 11:24 PM
@Chaosmaster - You've got that right. But at least there's a lot of fulfillment you can get out of owning everything in PSZ, which I'm sure you have already gotten. ^_^

Anyway, I'll be heading online on PSZ tomorrow at 4:00PM EST to commence our trade and cataloging business. I'll hope to see you by then.

Lastly, there is one weapon left on your trade list that I desire, but for now, I have probably nothing worth trading for it. And that's your Yonohate In... There's a good chance that I'll probably not be able to get that one, since my only two most valuable rares includes an Akatsuki In (which I don't want to trade away), and a Rika's Claw, which only has a Machine parameter and is fortified already. I guess I'll need to search for stuff to see if I could get something that might have a slim chance of being an acceptable trade for it.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 11:24 PM
I'm jumping on the catalog-request train, if you don't mind. D:
I don't think I have anything you want, but you have the following items that I still need in my catalog:
[SPOILER-BOX]Ajax
Akatsuki Fu
Cannon Bleu
Emeraldfield
Fuuma Shuriken
Lavis Kanon
M&A33
M&A41
Maisen
Miyabisen
Phantasma Gauntlet
Seastar Slicer
Tartaros Cannon
Twin Violets
Vanguard
Yasminkov M109
Yasminkov M95
Yonohate In
Zero Saber[/SPOILER-BOX]

Also, glad to see you came back for a bit. I'd heard a lot about you, so it's cool to see a PSZ "legend" come back. Your trade thread is...breathtaking, for lack of a better word. Seriously, it's nuts. XD

Ahaha, thanks. But I would prefer the real legends who helped me get this be noticed, though it's a shame they're not really around anymore... tis sad, but can't be helped either. So few of us oldies play this anymore, even I only just came back here... :<

But yeah, like previous posts say, I'll be on tomorrow and the rest of this week til saturday between noon and 10pm PST, so look out for me then for the catalogging stuff! Hope to see you soon! ;D

@Chaosmaster - You've got that right. But at least there's a lot of fulfillment you can get out of owning everything in PSZ, which I'm sure you have already gotten. ^_^

Anyway, I'll be heading online on PSZ tomorrow at 4:00PM EST to commence our trade and cataloging business. I'll hope to see you by then.

Lastly, there is one weapon left on your trade list that I desire, but for now, I have probably nothing worth trading for it. And that's your Yonohate In... There's a good chance that I'll probably not be able to get that one, since my only two most valuable rares includes an Akatsuki In (which I don't want to trade away), and a Rika's Claw, which only has a Machine parameter and is fortified already. I guess I'll need to search for stuff to see if I could get something that might have a slim chance of being an acceptable trade for it.
I have 105% weapon collection rating, if that says anything... the only one, unfortunately, that I've seen for this game... :<

Well, don't get too beat down... I'm sure you'll find something worth trading for it! Really though, most people have been too afraid to even offer on it, so even showing an eye at it to me is really something to see. Most people are only after my Psycho Wand, Yasminkov M109 w/ 50 hit or my Lv3 Gigas Romuli / Clair Doubles, so it's a change of pace to be certain. Maybe we can find something on one of the runs we do, if we get to do any with all this catalogging/trade requesting stuff in the way, haha! :P

Ken & Robo
Dec 21, 2011, 11:37 PM
@Chaosmaster - Wow. I somehow expected people begging for your In katanas as if they're on their knees or something like that, based on some things I've read in other threads, such as the one where I got my Akatsuki In. Though I have to admit, I was slightly afraid of making an offer for your Yonohate In as well, but I thought I may as well give it a shot and see if I could score it off of you with an acceptable trade offer. Guess I'll just have to hope I can find something worthy of your Yonohate In for now.

Atbar
Dec 22, 2011, 12:03 AM
I'm not too surprised you're the only person for miles who has 105% weapon collection considering most people quit after three weeks and only do SH online most of the time. It seems like in the last month, I finally started seeing more PSZ players who have their weapon collection %'s above 90. For the longest time, Jonigavin was the only person I played with who had that high of a weapon collection %.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 22, 2011, 12:11 AM
@Chaosmaster - Wow. I somehow expected people begging for your In katanas as if they're on their knees or something like that, based on some things I've read in other threads, such as the one where I got my Akatsuki In. Though I have to admit, I was slightly afraid of making an offer for your Yonohate In as well, but I thought I may as well give it a shot and see if I could score it off of you with an acceptable trade offer. Guess I'll just have to hope I can find something worthy of your Yonohate In for now.

I think most people were afraid to offer on it because, back in the day, I believe I was the first person to have found a legitimate one (on the US version, at least), or at least made a point to state such, back before when I was co-boarding on GameFAQs... most people I knew from back then on here knew me from my time and inspirations from GameFAQs, and so even then, I had become infamous even before I joined this site, and most knew how much I liked that sword, so nobody really offered on it. Judging from how things have gone over time, I guess most people just learned from the rest amnd decided not to offer, but it was always intriguing how it seemed even new guys knew to keep the offers to the slightly more reasonable stuff. I got the occasional eye on it, now and then, but it was always for feebily unworthy trades, and a good deal wanted the silly little Milias Breaker more, unbeknownst to them that the Yonohate In can have the highest possible ATK of any weapon in the game, and regardless of the fact that it can't have Over End, of course I had to lead others to realize that fact. :/

But really, now, it's just another weapon in my stock. While it's still one of my top-three most-used weapons in the game, it's not like I'll hold onto it forever if I'm not going to use it forever. If I can find someone worthy of passing it down to when I quit, then it will have meant that much more to me. Hopefully, time and faith prove that the one I give it to is worth it. It's been fun to have around, and I know someone else who wants it will love it just as much as I did when I first picked up that little red box in the Tower that day... ^_^

Ken & Robo
Dec 22, 2011, 12:29 AM
@Chaosmaster - Yeah, I remember coming across GameFAQs threads that you posted on regarding the Akatsuki In and Yonohate In before I registered an account on PSOW (though I do not have an account on GameFAQs). It did seem like you and some other person (this person mentioned that he lent his game to his little sister and she found a Yonohate In) were the only ones who have a legitimate Yonohate In at the time.

Ugh, and I remember when I was trying to grind for a Millias Breaker. It took me a few months worth of grinding Arca Plant, but at least I eventually got it. Back then, I was mainly turned away from the Yonohate In, because it had Sonic Raid. But eventually, since I am a bit of a katana fanatic, I starting hoping to own at least one of the In katanas (I'm perfectly happy with my Akatsuki In, despite how much of a horrible weapon it is when used). Since I already own the Akatsuki In, now I am aiming to get the Yonohate In as well.

With that said, I do hope you find someone (if not me) who will make good use of your Yonohate In when you trade it away. After all, I can understand that for the person who should obtain it from you to be satisfied with it would be all you would ask for (if not more) if you would ever trade it away. After all, I can't imagine how much effort it took for you to find it (unless you came across it out of the blue), nor can I imagine how satisfied you were to finally own one.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 22, 2011, 12:54 AM
@Chaosmaster - Yeah, I remember coming across GameFAQs threads that you posted on regarding the Akatsuki In and Yonohate In before I registered an account on PSOW (though I do not have an account on GameFAQs). It did seem like you and some other person (this person mentioned that he lent his game to his little sister and she found a Yonohate In) were the only ones who have a legitimate Yonohate In at the time.

Ugh, and I remember when I was trying to grind for a Millias Breaker. It took me a few months worth of grinding Arca Plant, but at least I eventually got it. Back then, I was mainly turned away from the Yonohate In, because it had Sonic Raid. But eventually, since I am a bit of a katana fanatic, I starting hoping to own at least one of the In katanas (I'm perfectly happy with my Akatsuki In, despite how much of a horrible weapon it is when used). Since I already own the Akatsuki In, now I am aiming to get the Yonohate In as well.

With that said, I do hope you find someone (if not me) who will make good use of your Yonohate In when you trade it away. After all, I can understand that for the person who should obtain it from you to be satisfied with it would be all you would ask for (if not more) if you would ever trade it away. After all, I can't imagine how much effort it took for you to find it (unless you came across it out of the blue), nor can I imagine how satisfied you were to finally own one.

I wouldn't say I wasn't hunting it, I was doing a tower run on SH for anything I could find, like I always was during then, since hunting one specific thing always lead me to find NOTHING, but then out of the blue, in like the 40-ish floors or something of the Tower I went through, some stupid Zaphobos Dyna came out, got his ass kicked, and it popped out for me. Stunned and shocked by what I got, I wielded it in a blue blaze of glory for months, and now it's just more or less a treasure, used for looks and that feeling of ultimate power when I land a Risk-crit with it... it really lives up to its name as a demonic and horrifying weapon when in the right hands, I'll say that much. >:D

EDIT: Anyways, I'm leaving here now, it's closing time. I'll see you all tomorrow! :D

Norco
Dec 22, 2011, 06:08 AM
Well, if you WANT, I can early-gift them for you, since you can't make it to Saturday... I can arrange that for ya if you want, but if you WANT to trade for them, you can. I'll just PM you an offer, or tell you when I join tomorrow. ;P

Well if you think so that works for me, however I think I would feel better actually offering something for them. I will let you decide xD

DoctorShanks
Dec 22, 2011, 08:26 AM
Well, there is one item I see that I'm mildly interested in:

HeatLv4Nemesis, 0/0/32/14/39, Crush Bomb

I have 40 Rappy Souls... No idea what else I can offer for it. I'd also like to catalog the Lavis Kanon as well as whatever you have of the following: brb

Ken & Robo
Dec 22, 2011, 02:19 PM
Alright, I'll try one attempt (which I'm totally unconfident in, lol ^^;) for your Yonohate In.

DoctorShanks is offering me a Yasminkov M109 for two ungodly Rouge Pulses that I have, and I was thinking about trading it for your Yonohate In. Although you can see it in his trade thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190667), it looks like this:

Yasminkov M109, 52/0/0/0/31 *Fortified in Native*, Heaven LV2, Hollow Snipe

The problem with this thing is that it is already photon fortified in Native. I've also noticed that you have THREE Yasminkov M109s, so I have a feeling that you really don't need a fourth one.

It currently is not in my possession yet, so if you actually happen to accept this for your Yonohate In, we can't do this trade right away.

I'd also assume you would not accept trade offers consisting of multiple rares for one of your rares. I was considering about adding my Rika's Claw to this trade, but it looks like this:

Rika's Claw, 0/0/34/0/0 *Fortified in Machine*, Stun LV3, Bite Stamp

It's already photon fortified, unfortunately, and it is definitely inferior to one of your Rika's Claws.

Well, this might not be the greatest offer for your Yonohate In, but I thought I may as well give it a shot.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 22, 2011, 02:30 PM
Alright, I'll try one attempt (which I'm totally unconfident in, lol ^^;) for your Yonohate In.

DoctorShanks is offering me a Yasminkov M109 for two ungodly Rouge Pulses that I have, and I was thinking about trading it for your Yonohate In. Although you can see it in his trade thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190667), it looks like this:

Yasminkov M109, 52/0/0/0/31 *Fortified in Native*, Heaven LV2, Hollow Snipe

The problem with this thing is that it is already photon fortified in Native. I've also noticed that you have THREE Yasminkov M109s, so I have a feeling that you really don't need a fourth one.

It currently is not in my possession yet, so if you actually happen to accept this for your Yonohate In, we can't do this trade right away.

I'd also assume you would not accept trade offers consisting of multiple rares for one of your rares. I was considering about adding my Rika's Claw to this trade, but it looks like this:

Rika's Claw, 0/0/34/0/0 *Fortified in Machine*, Stun LV3, Bite Stamp

It's already photon fortified, unfortunately, and it is definitely inferior to one of your Rika's Claws.

Well, this might not be the greatest offer for your Yonohate In, but I thought I may as well give it a shot.

Yeah, sorry, but in both cases, your assumption is pretty much correct... sorry, but I can't accept it. If it were something else that I didn't have so much of, I would accept, possibly, but... I got too many Yas's as it is. :<

ALSO! I'm online now if you want to meet up. :D

Ken & Robo
Dec 22, 2011, 02:36 PM
@Chaosmaster - Alright then. I understand that you really don't need 4 Yasminkov M109s, since 3 is more than enough, lol.

OK then, I'll see if there is an alternative trade offer that I can think of (though I don't have much else rares). Thanks for the reply, though.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 22, 2011, 02:52 PM
Trolling wifi, got D'C'd after an hour and a half of perfect connection... sometimes, I hate this place's wifi. |: /

ANYWAYS, great runs! If I can't reconnect, then... well, know that it's wifi issues.

EDIT: Going AFK from comp to charge batteries. If you want to join, I have added all FC's that requested it, so I hope to see you guys online. ^_^

Norco
Dec 22, 2011, 03:20 PM
Ugh seems I forgot to write in Pinky Hand for claws! Oh well no biggie xD

Atbar
Dec 22, 2011, 04:03 PM
If you haven't sold or given away the free StunLv4Lavateinn+30, 0/0/0/48/0, Mine Sneak then I'll take it. If yes, then I'll be on again tomorrow around the same time if you want to give it to me then.

Norco
Dec 22, 2011, 04:44 PM
Now I am down to these! Seriously I cannot thank you enough! ^_^
- M&A33
- M&A41
- Yasminkov M95
- Cannon Bleu
- Tartaros Cannon
- Femini

Chaos Rappy
Dec 22, 2011, 05:03 PM
If you haven't sold or given away the free StunLv4Lavateinn+30, 0/0/0/48/0, Mine Sneak then I'll take it. If yes, then I'll be on again tomorrow around the same time if you want to give it to me then.
I can do that for you here soon, if wifi will allow me to connect. As soon as I can, I'll hop on as my RAcaseal so I can help you and Norco out with your needs in ranged equips. :P

Now I am down to these! Seriously I cannot thank you enough! ^_^
- M&A33
- M&A41
- Yasminkov M95
- Cannon Bleu
- Tartaros Cannon
- Femini

(Read above) :P

Norco
Dec 22, 2011, 05:07 PM
If your connection is stable enough sure! I can sadly only stay for that though. I need to start packing xD

Chaos Rappy
Dec 22, 2011, 05:15 PM
Alright guys, join meh! I got a connection stabilized to use! :D

Eclipse5632
Dec 22, 2011, 05:19 PM
I'm hopping on now too. I don't think you have me added yet, Chaosmaster, so if you don't mind reforming just make sure Norco or someone else hosts (unless you wanted to jump offline and add me).

Chaos Rappy
Dec 22, 2011, 05:23 PM
Alright, I'm adding you now.

EDIT: Join me instead, if you can. I got a friend on who doesn't have you added, I think... :]

Norco
Dec 22, 2011, 06:01 PM
I will have to get back to you on these two..

If I finish packing before you have to go, maybe we can work something out? ^_^

Chaos Rappy
Dec 22, 2011, 06:02 PM
Alright, I'll consider them when I can. :D

OH! And to other people reading this, I have just found my year-and-a-half old forum I made way back when for PSZ! If you all would like to visit it, just to check it out, you may. I'm considering it to be used by the Revival guys, if they respond back about the offer, so if you want to, just stop on by. It's even got a real-time chatbox down at the bottom, for use when chatting in-game isn't fast enough for you, or you dislike refreshing for a response in the groups' "chat area". Here's the link! ^_^

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Final_Phantasy_Zero/index.php?act=idx

To anyone who cares to join me, I'm gonna be going AFK to charge again, battery's getting low once more. hope to see you online, if youre able to join me, that is, haha! :D

Tamlin
Dec 22, 2011, 09:02 PM
You know... if you look on page 217... he said anything on his tradelist that isn't in his "Personal Stash" is up for grabs... and he's willing to trade for stuff in his "Swiss Stash"...

Chaos Rappy
Dec 22, 2011, 09:05 PM
Ah, but you forget I said that's on SATURDAY when I'll be doing that deal! Until then, everything's as is normal for trading business... however, I won't deny that Norco has premature specialties allowed to him because he acnnot be here Saturday, so... yes, you are correct for him. ;P

Tamlin
Dec 22, 2011, 10:08 PM
Wait. Then what am I giving you for those items I asked for? The Rappy souls?

Chaos Rappy
Dec 22, 2011, 10:48 PM
Sure, sounds good, I guess... they were gonna be free in two days anyways, haha...

EDIT: ANYWAYS, I guess I'm gonna get going for the day... Hope to see you all again soon, as well as some newer faces, I hope! Have fun, take care, and happy holidays guys! :D

As for me, I'm gonna get started working on a new picto involving Rappies... mwahahahaha... they'll be seeing you all soon. >:}

Nick O'Demus
Dec 23, 2011, 05:39 AM
Are you going to be available today for cataloging and maybe a few runs?

Chaos Rappy
Dec 23, 2011, 02:22 PM
Yes, of course! I did say I'd be available all week, didn't I? ;P

Nick O'Demus
Dec 23, 2011, 02:55 PM
I have two carts I'd like to catalog these on, if that's alright:

Akatsuki Fu
Akatsuki In
Yonohate In
Lavis Kanon
Milias Breaker
Phantasma Gauntlet
Vanguard
Emeraldfield
Cannon Bleu
Tartaros Cannon
Twin Violets
Fuuma Shuriken
Kouga Shuriken
Psycho Wand

I can hop on with my 1st cart for cataloging, then switch to 2nd cart for cataloging, runs, and my Rappy Soul donation. I'm free for the next couple of hours. Please let me know if this would work for you.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 23, 2011, 03:05 PM
I have two carts I'd like to catalog these on, if that's alright:

Akatsuki Fu
Akatsuki In
Yonohate In
Lavis Kanon
Milias Breaker
Phantasma Gauntlet
Vanguard
Emeraldfield
Cannon Bleu
Tartaros Cannon
Twin Violets
Fuuma Shuriken
Kouga Shuriken
Psycho Wand

I can hop on with my 1st cart for cataloging, then switch to 2nd cart for cataloging, runs, and my Rappy Soul donation. I'm free for the next couple of hours. Please let me know if this would work for you.

Yeah, I can do that, no problem, though for TWO carts, it'll take a while, no doubt, especially since it's all spread through all three of my characters as well... I'll see what I can do. ^_^;

OH! But my Emeraldfield is on loan, so I can't do that now... maybe later, whenever I ask for it back from Tetris, haha...

Nick O'Demus
Dec 23, 2011, 03:10 PM
No problem. Speaking of Tetris, I still need to give them those tech disks. I waited for almost an hour yesterday but I never saw them come on.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 23, 2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the runs, Nick! Couldn't find the mag, but at least I got a little gift from the stupid Izhiraks, haha...

N-Tathlam, 0/0/26/42/0, Heat Lv5, Quick-Draw

EDIT: Also, added in a new addition, from Paru a while back earlier today, not too long after I got that N-Tathlam, I got another Soniti Soul! ...yet, I sitll haven't gotten any new mags... phooie. Gonna try running it solo online and see if anything changes. :/

8:00pm EDIT: Well, guess I'll probably be off now... not really anyone online, and doubt it'll change much soon. Guess I'll go and start hunting that mag of mine solo, if I can't get it off KKBoy sooner, haha. Have fun out there guys, it was great doing runs with you all today! Hope you enjoy the holidays while you can (and my specially-made Rappy-based gift for you all, haha)! ;P

Too bad I didn't really get anything more than those today... I figured there'd be a treasure trove waiting for me when I returned to this game, but it musta been denial... ah well. That Soniti'll get some use for tomorrow, no doubt, hahaha! You'll all see what I mean! HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! :D

AND DON'T FORGET! Tomorrow's my special Christmas Eve Giveaway, so don't forget to stop by and pick yourself a nice gift or three from my list! Everything but my stash is up for grabs, and it's first come, first serve!

Eclipse5632
Dec 24, 2011, 10:56 AM
Well, if you're giving stuff away, I suppose this is what I'm interested in:
4-slot Noble Cloak
Divine/Power
CelebLv5Luzparias, 21/0/11/0/36, Zeta Cutlass

Maybe the Luzparias is too much to ask. Not sure if I have anything worthy of a trade for that, though. :(

Also, I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in trading your [Clair Doubles+20, 22/0/0/0/39, Celeb Lv2, Million Rave] for my [*Clair Doubles+20, 0/0/35/23/0, Celeb Lv2, Cyclone Run], would you? =P

Chaos Rappy
Dec 24, 2011, 03:25 PM
Well, if you're giving stuff away, I suppose this is what I'm interested in:
4-slot Noble Cloak
Divine/Power
CelebLv5Luzparias, 21/0/11/0/36, Zeta Cutlass

Maybe the Luzparias is too much to ask. Not sure if I have anything worthy of a trade for that, though. :(

Also, I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in trading your [Clair Doubles+20, 22/0/0/0/39, Celeb Lv2, Million Rave] for my [*Clair Doubles+20, 0/0/35/23/0, Celeb Lv2, Cyclone Run], would you? =P

Ahaha... funny story, I gave my last not-in-use Noble cloak to someone who asked me for it yesterday... I MIGHT have an extra, but just in case I don't, well... sorry for the misleading post, forgot to edit it. ^_^;

The Divine/Power should be fine, but as for the Luzparias, I forgot that I traded a stash item for and I have to put it in my stash as well as replacement as a (+)... but, it's not like I'll hold onto ti too hard. If you have something you're willing to trade for it, I'm sure I canmake an arrangement no problem. ^_^

And nah, sorry, but I don't really need your Clair, haha... kinda have plans for mine anyways. :P

ANYWAYS, as for last night, I've almost completely fused my face to this desk from how many *headdesks* I've been doing since last night. I found my OTHER cartridge of PSZ and popped it in to see what it had, and lo, a treasure trove awaited me... either I must've been hiding them for good cause, or my friend must have hid them when I let him borrow it a long time ago, in which either way, I rejoice!

Divine/Mind x4 (ganked off my FOnewearl on that file)
RiskLv3Gigas Romulus w/ 42 Hit
Miyabisen w/ 27 Dark% and Bright Sign
Clair Doubles, 0/37/0/19/24, Celeb Lv2, Tornado Dance

...AND a mag that fit the requirements for my perfect Hagal mag, some blue Aio with 19 Guard, Flozir and Hungry nature... My GOD, I couldn't believe what I stumbled upon there, but that wasn't even the END of it all! Before that, I was running Paru, naturally looking for the mag I didn't know I already had, and stumbled upon a mix of Goldix and Frunaked. And, to my surprise, what popped out of the box when I broke it:

Emeraldfield, Draw Lv3, Barrier Shift

I swear, what is up with the world last night, eh? Welp, anyways, that's all I got to say about that. Happy Christmas Eve, and welcome to the day of the greatest deals of the year! :D

Also, I would like to see a certain user by the name of Eclipse5632... I have a very special gift for you... and it's about time I found someone I'd feel no happier passing it to. I have great faith that you'll use this well, and no doubt that you will treat it just as I did when I got it. To thee, I bestow...

...my Yonohate In.

Eclipse5632
Dec 24, 2011, 04:10 PM
Oh god.

OH GOD.

I don't even know what to say. You are the most amazing person ever. Seriously.

I'm not worthy asdfasdlfkja;lkdf

I don't know if you want what you did in the revival group made public, but this is like the biggest act of philanthbropy ever. Thank you, sir, and happy holidays.
^__________________^

(And yeah, that's fine about the Clair Doubles lol. I'd rather there be two out there for people to use ^^)

Chaos Rappy
Dec 24, 2011, 04:16 PM
Oh, that's not a bad idea... <insert copy/pasta from group post>

Happy holidays to all! Remember to stop by my shop and pick out the perfect gift for yourselves while my Christmas Eve specials are going on! And, as for certain special people who were meek enough to list what they wanted, Santa Chaos has a special gift for each of you... hahaha... Here's what you all get, if you can join me!

AtBHR: Fuuma Shuriken, 0/0/16/0/0, Heaven Lv2, Bright Sign (++)
DoctorShanks: IceLv3Loneos, 0/0/0/35/41, Bright Sign
[Sorry I don't really have anything better fitting your description, but you can have any of the Slicers that are similar to what you want from my list :<]
Eclipse5632: *see trade topic*
Gavin: Rika's Claw+20, 0/0/0/0/22, Stun Lv3, Bite Stamp (++)
Joni: Psycho Wand+10, Soul Lv4, Beat Quake (+++)
Norco: RiskLv3Gigas Romulus, 0/0/0/0/42, Million Rave
Sp-24: Clair Doubles+20, 22/0/0/0/39, Celeb Lv2, Million Rave (+++)
The_Pup: Yasminkov M109+20, 0/0/43/0/0, Heaven Lv2, Hollow Snipe (++)
OR
The_Pup: Yasminkov M109+20, 0/0/33/27/0, Heaven Lv2, Hollow Snipe (++)
Tetris: Miyabisen, 0/0/0/27/0, Light Lv3, Bright Sign
Tamlin: Emeraldfield, Draw Lv3, Barrier Shift

To anyone I may have missed with this list, feel free to make your christmas wishlist clear for me here soon so I can see if I got what you might want. to all others whose name I put on this list, join me ASAP to pick up your surprises!
Just remember to try and be online whenever you can to pick up your FABULOUS new demonblade, haha... :D

Mustache
Dec 24, 2011, 04:23 PM
I know you just added your CelebLv5Luzparias, 21/0/11/0/36, Zeta Cutlass to your stach but would you be willing to trade it for lv3 CelebEridanus +30 0/0/30/0/0, Bright Sign, unfortified?

EDIT: Also Happy Holiday Chaos!!

Chaos Rappy
Dec 24, 2011, 04:32 PM
I know you just added your CelebLv5Luzparias, 21/0/11/0/36, Zeta Cutlass to your stach but would you be willing to trade it for lv3 CelebEridanus +30 0/0/30/0/0, Bright Sign, unfortified?

More than willing to! That's one of my wants! :D

And happy holidays to you too! It's great to see you again! :D

Mustache
Dec 24, 2011, 04:43 PM
Excellent.^^ Can we trade on monday, around 1-2? After Christmas, I'm kinda swamped now.

It might be too much but if you'd rather trade a lvl 5 Rouge Pulse for it that's like my number one wishlist item. Either trade will make me happy though.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 24, 2011, 04:47 PM
Sure, I cann do that instead if you want. Heck, I'll give you the other as a free christmas present if you like, IF that's what you want most, that is, haha! :D

Atbar
Dec 24, 2011, 04:50 PM
Hey, Chaos, thanks for the Fumma. :) I can't wait to pick it up. Is there any chance I could have a 4-slot Keplar Suit from you too? This is to give to Windancer when he's back to full health and playing PSZ again. I have a Rage Tonfa I'm going to give Windancer that Tamlin found and handed to me (which was cool of him). I think it would be great if Windancer can get two new things for his RAmar that he really likes despite all the dying he's done while playing with this character.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 24, 2011, 05:12 PM
Sure, no problem. ^_^

Norco
Dec 24, 2011, 05:19 PM

Woot you posted something! We miss ya ingame man ^_^

Atbar
Dec 24, 2011, 05:20 PM
Sweet! I appreciate this. I can come online now to pick those things up from you. I'm considering stepping out of the house for dinner afterward so I won't stay to run today. There's still other opportunities for us to run though.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 24, 2011, 05:25 PM
Awesome! I'm online right now with Wu and Ken, so feel free to join up when you get online! We haven't started a run yet, so I'll rehost once you get on. ^_^

Atbar
Dec 24, 2011, 05:28 PM
Coming online now. :)

Add-on: Thanks again for the Fumma. :) I still need to get the Keplar suit sometime in the next week when you're around. It's not super urgent I get it right away since it'll be a month before Windy's well enough to play some PSZ again.

Ken & Robo
Dec 24, 2011, 06:27 PM
Well, I'd just want to say thanks once more for all the items you have traded or given to me, Chaos (i.e. Miyabisen, Crimson Vis, Frigiand, anything else I missed). ^^

Also once more, I would like to thank you so much for helping me and Eclipse complete out little "HUcast Trio Dream" when you gave Eclipse your Yonohate In. I'm very satisfied with your help, and really, I (and Eclipse) can't thank you enough for it. (I have a bad habit of literally not stopping with the "thank you"s >_>)

Lastly, Merry Christmas to you, and I hope your holidays will be great. ^^

Chaos Rappy
Dec 24, 2011, 06:31 PM
Ahahaha... it's my pleasure, really. I figure since I have so many things that other people want, I could stop being a scrooge for once and spoil the community with all I've got, and I know I heard you guys needed it for something OTHER than trading and general use, so it couldn't have been more perfect timing on your part. Hope you guys have fun, and I look forward to seeing you guys once you can all get toether for that HUcast Trio Dream thing! ^_^

And merry Christmas to you too! :D

Sp-24
Dec 24, 2011, 07:11 PM
Hi there! I saw your post in the group a long time ago, but couldn't get online for a rather silly reason. Anyway, that's a very interesting campaign you are holding, great job! And wow, isn't Clair Doubles quite a rare weapon? Are you sure you'd part with it like that?

In any case, Merry Christmas to you, Santa Chaos!

Chaos Rappy
Dec 24, 2011, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I'm fine. I parted with Yonohate In, didn't I? :P

Anyways, I'm online now if you want your gift. ^_^

Mustache
Dec 24, 2011, 08:07 PM
That would be absolutely awesome Chaos, I can get on now if you're on!