PDA

View Full Version : How much are your characters worth?

stinkyfish97
Jan 25, 2010, 11:32 PM
How much do you think your character, in messeta, is worth? What is the total amount of your assets, aproximatly of course. lol

I believe my total worth is in the range of 550-650 miillion messeta with my combined armors, weapons and the meseta I have right now. The reason for nearly a 100 million swing is simply put a couple items I just dont know exactly what I can get for them, 8-10 44% chainsawd+ which I think I can get 60 for and a 10-10 neutral De Ragan Slayer that I estimate between 90-110 mil. So I left those two items low and just said 130 combined but might get more for them.

Cloudstrife xx
Jan 26, 2010, 12:59 AM
About 3-4bil give or take - http://psupedia.info/User:Cloudstrife_xx

Gunslinger-08
Jan 26, 2010, 01:00 AM
At least 1 bil meseta for my Repca and Flowen's Sword+ alone.

Cranberry
Jan 26, 2010, 01:09 AM
Personally I don't judge a character's worth by their equipment. It's too much like trying to put a dollar amount on the value of a human life. Sittin in lobbies chatting, hanging out with friends, having fun succeeding in difficult missions... its worth an infinite amount of Meseta.

milranduil
Jan 26, 2010, 01:11 AM
When Rau and I added up our wealth, I got around 5-6bil and she was around 4bil. However this is PC/PS2 values so cut that in 3 for comparative 360 value likely or less lol.

Aeris
Jan 26, 2010, 01:12 AM
Personally I don't judge a character's worth by their equipment. It's too much like trying to put a dollar amount on the value of a human life. Sittin in lobbies chatting, hanging out with friends, having fun succeeding in difficult missions... its worth an infinite amount of Meseta.
True, i am like around like 750 million to 1 billion or more, give or take.

Volcompat321
Jan 26, 2010, 01:19 AM
I'm worth about 10 million.

Honestly though, I don't know.

Never thought about it.
I do have 10 mil in meseta though, so I am worth that.

Delete
Jan 26, 2010, 10:19 AM
About 2 bil or so. My 10/10 guns and my 7 stacks about does it.

Tianna
Jan 26, 2010, 11:21 AM
somewhere around 3 bil or so....doesn't matter much now though...lol

Alnet
Jan 26, 2010, 11:25 AM
I'd rather calculate in Bison Dollars.

But since I've never planned on selling off or trading my currently-equipped items, I can't say I've ever considered it; I suppose my answer would be "priceless." ;D

Dragwind
Jan 26, 2010, 12:12 PM
Too much to count.

Keilyn
Jan 26, 2010, 12:46 PM
You're only worth as much as the palette and experience you bring into the battlefield.

And although I am not religious, I quote the bible just this once:

Matthew 16:26 What is a man profited? All the wealth, glory, pleasure and power of earth are worthless to the dying man. If he should gain them all and lose his own soul, he has lost all.

In this case...it would appear to be the dying server....soon such material worth will be zero, and simple memories will become priceless.

Red Ring
Jan 26, 2010, 12:52 PM
You're only worth as much as the palette and experience you bring into the battlefield.

And although I am not religious, I quote the bible just this once:

In this case...it would appear to be the dying server....soon such material worth will be zero, and simple memories will become priceless.

I was just about to troll this thread with something very similar lol. I bet some of you wish you sold your stuff for money.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 26, 2010, 01:16 PM
I do have 10 mil in meseta though, so I am worth that.

lol then im only woth 1 mil cause i'm broke XD

KiiDizFRESH
Jan 26, 2010, 01:46 PM
he probably asking us this, so he can choose what account to hack :( lol jk

Cracka_J
Jan 26, 2010, 02:02 PM
I'll be broke when I come back friday...gave all my shit away when I left a year ago.
Hopefully people are selling some cheap stuff in stores due to the shutdown...need a few techer weps to play with at least.

str898mustang
Jan 26, 2010, 02:52 PM
2.5bil'ish

http://psupedia.info/User:Orius

Tianna
Jan 26, 2010, 02:56 PM
I'll be broke when I come back friday...gave all my shit away when I left a year ago.
Hopefully people are selling some cheap stuff in stores due to the shutdown...need a few techer weps to play with at least.

Wut? You're coming back on Friday? If you are serious I have all the techer stuffz ya need!

Akaimizu
Jan 26, 2010, 03:01 PM
A whole heck of a lot. Can't say the exact number. I have a lot in acquisitions, but in terms of time spent to build so many PAs. Not to mention, a totally one-of-a-kind (no clones) character is just plain priceless. My Second (Mufonna), also unique, character is sitting on a goldmine of Fighter weapons. My third, while less in items, is still pretty cool, but I can't really count a high number for him outside of him just being Stints.

I guess because I poured some serious effort into even creating my first character, there's some pretty stiff attachment to that one. I guess because she isn't just a character, but a start to a story-book section of the universe.

Volcompat321
Jan 26, 2010, 03:11 PM
lol then im only woth 1 mil cause i'm broke XD

Well, I do have some pretty nifty gear, but nothing I'd ever sell.
Not even with the closure of the server.

I'll die with the Colony.

MasterSpark
Jan 26, 2010, 03:16 PM
None of the gear or equipment I have are very much to write home about, although (as impossible as it would be to actually prove) my main character might have been the first character on the EU side to don a pair of star-shaped shades. I got online the minute that the servers became available to us Europeans and spent my first 5000 meseta at Lumilass, against my better judgement at the time. :-D

Ce'Nedra
Jan 26, 2010, 04:12 PM
Well, I do have some pretty nifty gear, but nothing I'd ever sell.
Not even with the closure of the server.

I'll die with the Colony.

Hmm even my stuff isn't worth alot i think. But i'm not selling my gear either, i will take it with me to my grave.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 26, 2010, 04:21 PM
I'm about 0.5 Billion. Nerrick, my best PSU friend, is about 8 billion lol.

Kylie
Jan 26, 2010, 04:22 PM
Before I gave everything away, and that time's prices, probably something like 475 million -- a good bit but not too much because I wasn't really a big hunter or materialistic; I would give a lot of stuff away. After I gave everything away, came back, and stole Jarek's stuff (:roll:); maybe 200 million or less.

ShinAnt
Jan 26, 2010, 04:45 PM
Spy is probably worth a buck fifty.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/ohspy.jpg

darkfalz16
Jan 26, 2010, 04:48 PM
meh idk lol id guess around 700mil to 1 bilish

http://psupedia.info/User:ShAdY113

RadiantLegend
Jan 26, 2010, 05:05 PM
0 meseta for pc/ps2.

SuperRygar
Jan 26, 2010, 05:36 PM
I could probably manage to get a few 100 million for what I have, was never big on buying/selling. The market changes so much, I dont see how anyone can give a true number.

Cracka_J
Jan 26, 2010, 06:00 PM
Wut? You're coming back on Friday? If you are serious I have all the techer stuffz ya need!

yep, I'll be back from the 29th-whenever they shutdown.

I always loved psu, it was never the game that made me quit, just segac.
So when the 29th rolls around I can still enjoy it with my friends without giving them anymore monies :)

Proto07
Jan 26, 2010, 06:23 PM
1 Meseta? I have nothing but PAs on my char.

DragonStriker
Jan 26, 2010, 06:49 PM
When I actually played the PC/PS2 server and before the "Alpal day give aways" and before I gave stuff to friends and then unloaded my FM set and armour. I would probably say quite a bit not sure on a number. It seems Bobby and Rau actually had numbers so I'm just going to go with the rule of thumb that whatever they had I had double :0. Although right now I'm down to around 1bil in meseta over my 2 pc/ps2 accounts and no items. Plus maybe another 1-2 bil in my techer items and other weird stuff I have stored.

For 360 I'm worth about 600-700 mil would be my guess. Most of my gear was boughten out of shops so it's probably overvalued to begin with. :( Although I'll get there eventually lol

hyperacute
Jan 27, 2010, 01:47 PM
Either some ridiculously high amount or nothing depending on proximity to server shutdown date :wacko:

Ruru
Jan 27, 2010, 03:10 PM
Well when the server was going to last longer than 2 more months. My 4 characters in total would probably be around 2-3billion meseta.

I have about 350mil in meseta and a ton of meseta in gear, but seeing as how the server's closing down, that's all worth zip.

Sinikal
Jan 27, 2010, 07:01 PM
I would say, give or take a little in the realm of 600mill.

10/10 Love Infernoc
2x 10/10 Battle Stoppers
2x 10/10 Shigga Pakudas
10/10 Shigga Barret

+ Room decorations, tons of rare boards (agito repca x4, killer elite x2, love inferno x1), synth mats, line shields (yeil-lines & and Rabol-yeils), units, S+10 Grinders, and 60 mill loose change. Definitely need to clean out my bot! :P

Danny_Dark
Jan 28, 2010, 11:22 AM
So Around 350 Mil. Meseta...

DreXxiN
Jan 28, 2010, 04:51 PM
I'll come back with around 300 million meseta, but my gear as a whole is probably near a billion. Besides the gear I own and used, I had several nice things saved for future event plans and also gave several hundreds of millions to my ex.

Rambo!
Jan 28, 2010, 07:03 PM
My characters are worth as much as someone will buy them for on ebay, wait that answers its own question, also i now have the useless braille monitor that I used to play PSU with 15 bucks on ebay. In other news Jose, will trade his characters for kittens

Jose!
Jan 28, 2010, 07:07 PM
YOU'LL NEED LOOOOTS OF KITTENS FOR MY 10/10 REPCA!

Tek[+]Lok
Jan 28, 2010, 10:38 PM
They were worth about 10 dollars a month... but now sega feels they are worth nothing.