PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 THE GRANDE FINALE EVENT

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 26, 2010, 11:08 PM
Hello my Phantasy Star Universe PC/PS2 community!

On behalf of Team Panda and The VCC, I would like to introduce you our Grand Event.

From good to bad, from happy to sad, we were always a wonderful community with many different personalities. Through the level races and Technics training, we all grew knowing that there was always someone or something to look forward to as we ride the path PSU has set us on. Whether there was drama or romance, PSU was definitely a place everyone loved to spend part of their life on. Looking back at our PSU past from a different perspective you can see it was not about striving to be the best but MAINLY about bringing a community together.

I'm sure whenever we see someone hit a level cap first, or raise a lot of money quick, or has a certain equipment it just makes you WANT to find out how they achieved such a goal. Thus, bringing the community together to become lively, fun, sociable and always keep you wanting more.

So what am I rambling about? Well... Let’s bring it all back one last time.

We would like to present you one more Event before we lay to rest. Let’s get this community kickin' it so hard that SEGA would wish they had kept us!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/PROJECTFinale.gif

===================== PROJECT ENCORE LAYOUT =====================

TIME: 12pm PST ( 3PM EST)
DATE: Saturday, February 27th
PLACE:TBA
EVENTS:7+

Everything has yet to be decided but we have a general idea of what will be going down:

1. We will have different users coordinating the events
2. We don’t have prizes, but would like for some! Also each winner will be awarded a drawing by the host of this Grande event!
3. This will probably be the biggest event I and my fellow coordinators have ever tried to do, so you should not feel unsatisfied!!

4. WE WILL NOT STAY IN ONE SPOT FOR TOO LONG. With each event at its end, we'll move to a new area.
This way, we get to experience all the lobbies and revisit PSU with the community and try to make it last.
ALL PICTURES ARE FROM PAST EVENTS (some by other players.)

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/psu20070618_041342_002.jpg

5. Though there are a lot of events planned, we are still opened to ideas!

===================== Event 1 =====================

EVENT: LEAP FROG
TIME:
HOST: Cherry ( The originator of Frog Leaping in PSU)
**Need extra coordinators to line up contestants**
RULES:
1. Don’t Cheat
2. You will require 1 other partner, so practice well!
3. Player will practice the movement of "orz'ing" while player 2 will try to jump and move OVER the player. A successful movement will increase your distance towards a goal point.
4. If you completely fail at ONLY 1 HOP, you will have to go back and repeat the whole race.
5. A winner is decided when a coordinator announced your name as victor. As an example,”HIKARU COMPLETE!"

SITUATION: JUMPING IS FUN when you know how to do it in PSU! Especially if you think you can jump over that huge fatty over there!!! Anyways, this one is challenging so we hope that you will figure out how to avoid tripping on your partner's sweaty back as we throw this event at you!

We will have up to 10 players with their partner in their rows. There will be a goal line set up at a distance as teams cooperate to reach the goal line. Players will try to "bunny-hop" or "frog jump" over one another to achieve their distance.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/2007%20Events%20with%20Shou/Leapfrog.png

===================== Event 2 =====================

EVENT: Musical Chairs
HOST: Zorafim
TIME:
RULES:
1. Don't Cheat
2. We will have players act as "chairs" in a circle.
3. Users will then be required to sit ON TOP of a chair-player when coordinator shouts "STOP!"
4. Winner will be declared once all players have been eliminated.
5. There will be different variations of this game including: Male as chair only, Chubby characters only, etc.

SITUATION: Ever played musical chairs back in your elementary school days? Well its back at ya' but with a PSU twist! Users will be required to run around a group of players considered as "chairs." Since PSU has no voice communications, we will have a single player sitting in the middle typing songs, lyrics, rap, funny lines, etc. until he or she shouts STOP! It must be accurate or else you will be disqualified.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/2007%20Events%20with%20Shou/MusicalChairs1.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/2007%20Events%20with%20Shou/MusicalChairs2.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/2007%20Spring%20Olympics/psu20070729_044659_057.jpg

===================== Event 3 =====================

EVENT: PSU QUIZ
HOST: Mortalis (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=44250)
TIME:
RULES:
1. Line up in rows
2. As each question is answered successfully, users will step up 1 block.
3. A victor is declared when one reaches the end block.

SITUATION: Sounds rather simple, right? We'll have a little quiz for those Hard-Core PSU gamers. I'm sure there's still a few left out where who noticed anything very noticeably noticeable;] . So this is your chance to step it up and show us how much knowledge you have gained!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/2007%20Spring%20Olympics/psu20070729_052215_099.jpg

===================== Event 4 =====================

EVENT: PSU PHASHION SHOW
HOST: HIKARU,EINHART, RYUKI, ***Need A Female HOST***
TIME:
SITUATION: Ahh... The good old days with many people stylin' it out in PSU. I wonder... Has anyone ever struck the PSU Gods with their beauty? Well it's time to show them ONCE AND FOR ALL how hot and bothered you can really make them feel!

We will have many varieties in this series of events so DONT think you'll be successful just by showing up thinking you already look good. Of course... upon the judge’s request of a certain THEME, users will run and shred the clothes off their backs for the more glamorous ones within a certain time limit. Users who are ranked best will be victor!

Themes can vary from things like: Fruitiest AFRO DESIGN, Couples, HOW many people can you get to look similar to you!, or... coordinate with a soul-mate (two player participation).

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/2007%20Fashion%20Show%20July/Fashionshowfinaleshot1.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/coordinate.jpg

===================== Event 6 =====================

EVENT: SKITS
HOST: DANTE, nyoro_n, crowd reaction to best skits
TIME:
RULES:
1. Players will try to impress judges with a skit already planned.
2. It can range from comedy, tragedy or even symbolic. Just about anything can come out!
3. There will be group and single player events. Just use your imagination!

SITUATION: So you're an actor. You've made your friends laugh, or you're just a huge drama queen! Now’s a chance to take those everyday PMS- I mean acting career to a higher degree of level! Bring forth your talents and maybe one day you'll be signed up to much greater careers in life!

===================== Event 7 =====================

EVENT: ROAST
HOST: DragonStrike, nyoro_n, ***Looking for famous PSOW or GMs… or PSOW MODS to help ***
TIME:
RULES:
1. 1v1 or group vs group
2. Can be pre-planned or just on-the-spot!

SITUATION: DANG! That guy loves to talk TRASH! Don't you wish you can show him up in front of a huge CROWD?! Well, don’t wait too long because there's an excellent event just for YOU! That's right. Roast his!@$%!! Try to impress judges as you slow cook your opponent over the fire. The crowd will decide who will be the victor!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/rosabeachcopy.jpg

===================== Event 8 =====================

EVENT: SIMON SAYS
HOST: *** Looking for Funny and Tricky coordinator***
TIME:
RULES:
1. Everyone will be in a row.
2. Listen to coordinators carefully because this one is a difficult if you miss out!
3. Players will be eliminated per failure until a winner is determined.

SITUATION: OH SIMON YOU SILLY BAST#@$%! Making us do weird things like... Taking off my pants... heyyy wait a second! ... Basically, we'll listen to a coordinator posing as "Simon" telling us what to do. Pretty simple... BUT! Make sure Simon said so ;]

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/eleinabooty.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/2007%20Events%20with%20Shou/Simonsays1.jpg

===================== Event 10 =====================

EVENT: Chillax a la PHOTOSHOOT
HOST: Ryuki
TIME:
RULES: Nothing! Just behave and have fun!

SITUATION: It’s a relaxing time for everyone across the PSU world! As we start to dive into the longer days, and watch the sky pass us along… We would always wonder how to capture everything so memorable… OH THAT’S RIGHT! A photo shoot!
What’s a better way to do this than by going back to our roots? The man who started it all, Ryuki! Yup! We’ll be chillaxin’ with him across the Universe with the ability to get our glamour on.~

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/2007%20Spring%20Olympics/Untitled-2copy.jpg

================================================== ================
EVEN MORE EVENTS TO COME! WE ARE OPEN TO IDEAS and ANY EXCITEMENT YOU CAN BRING TO THIS COMMUNITY! :D

Try to bring your old PSU buddies back for these EVENTS! We're sorry that it's still TBA!

We also need more coordinators for these events so if you would like to volunteer please tell us! You can contact me or any of the coordinators around here to help with any questions needed. As you can see, some of the events have yet to have a player to coordinate and host the contests so we are in dire need more more support!

I would love to hear from everyone who would like to participate have an idea of when they think it’s best to enjoy what we have in stores for you! Again those times are February 20th - 22nd!! Please check off your calanders!!!

Thank you and let’s make this one of the most successful events for PSU.

P.S. Glad to see you all again :]

Freshellent
Jan 26, 2010, 11:10 PM
WHOO Let's get this chit started!

ShinAnt
Jan 26, 2010, 11:12 PM
SO Stoked. Seeya all there!

Scion
Jan 26, 2010, 11:12 PM
WHOO Let's get this chit started!

What he said.

-Ryuki-
Jan 26, 2010, 11:13 PM
Oh man. Nostalgic pics.
Even PSOW's own meme. ^^;

Ash1ey
Jan 26, 2010, 11:14 PM
Lets do it, Looking forward to this. The leap frog and such events are pretty nostalgic from the old PSU Olympics :D

ashley50
Jan 26, 2010, 11:14 PM
when's it? anyways...hope to see some old faces :E

Micro
Jan 26, 2010, 11:19 PM
HEL YEH

Can't wait. :wacko:

Puppet_Papaya
Jan 26, 2010, 11:21 PM
Colour me in on this! I'll take a closer look at this later tonight. Homeworking now!

Zorafim
Jan 26, 2010, 11:24 PM
The way you talk about the game makes me want to play whatever the hell you're talking about. I'm gonna hope that I can make this event, since I'm quite sure this is gonna be something special. Hell, it's things like this that made PSU awesome in the first place. I can't wait to see what comes of this.

Scion
Jan 26, 2010, 11:24 PM
OK, I'll post something meaningful now, seriously. XD

It'd be awesome to see some old faces again, and meet some new ones through this event. I mean, I know there's been some bad blood... but hey, you can never say it was a dull moment. :P

So sad to see it go, but it needs to go with a bang, yeah? Technical difficulties aside, PSU deserves a proper sendoff. As silly as it sounds, it took up a pretty sizeable chunk of our lives. And not to mention all the friends we made through this game.

I'm looking forward to this event, whenever it will be. Dj and I are still working that out. So, hang tight.

See you guys there! :P

Krupp
Jan 26, 2010, 11:34 PM
This sounds awesome, hope to see you guys there! :D.

Shou
Jan 26, 2010, 11:46 PM
PSU Olympics Round Two!!! =D

Can't wait! ;)

It will be fun seeing old friends.

[SPOILER-BOX]
I still have your card Dj.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 27, 2010, 12:03 AM
Great way to reunite with alot of old and familiar faces. Hikaru's post was spot on, alot of us spent a good deal of time in this game, and this game deserves nothing less than to out with a bang.

unicorn
Jan 27, 2010, 12:05 AM
I teared up a little reading this.

Yamishi
Jan 27, 2010, 12:11 AM
Hey!

The photoshoot would be a perfect sister-event to my big finale idea.

Link here: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=310750

Basically, I'm going to be making posters of the coolest screenshots around, and then either giving them away or selling them, depending on how much they cost (I still don't have a price estimate, but it won't be TOO much -- and if I do have to sell them then it'll just be the price of printing plus the shipping, not a penny more).

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 27, 2010, 12:20 AM
Also, I forgot my login info for the official PSU forums so if someone can kindly repost this for me to notify the guys over there, I would greatly appreciate it! I'll try to bring both ideas from both forums and merge them into one as we aquire new ideas and coordinators.

Speaking of which, **In search of interesting personalities or volunteers!!**

@ Yamishi, sounds good! Would you like to coordinate with Ryuki at the photoshoot event?

Rayokarna
Jan 27, 2010, 04:45 AM
Consider me in for this!

Gunslinger-08
Jan 27, 2010, 04:53 AM
Sounds amazing. Count me in!

DragonStriker
Jan 27, 2010, 05:52 AM
Sounds great, that roast thing sounds like it could be rather fun :0. I'm not famous, a mod, or an admin of this site but I'd love to be a part of that :0.

yumpoptart
Jan 27, 2010, 06:38 AM
Cool, this is a great idea ^^ And wow, I can't believe even I recognize people from those old pics XD Makes me wish I had backed up my old PSU screencaps before I reformatted last summer D=

DarkShadowX
Jan 27, 2010, 08:05 AM
Man.... those pics sure do bring back memories. I recognized over half the people in those pics, man those were good times. I think I may have your card still DJ, tho I'll have to take a look and see. lol

I definitely look forward to this and count me on participating. If you need any help with the events and such give me a message, I'd like to help wherever possible when I have the time.

AweOfShe
Jan 27, 2010, 08:29 AM
Sounds like fun. Can't wait.

Dhylec
Jan 27, 2010, 10:20 AM
Hm, going out with a bang & not a beep, right? ;]

Ryno
Jan 27, 2010, 11:03 AM
PSU Olympics Round Two!!! =D

Can't wait! ;)

It will be fun seeing old friends.

[SPOILER-BOX]
I still have your card Dj.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

i remember seeing you guys doing an event like this! it was you and Dj_SkyEpic i hosted an event on 360 servers back in 2007. haha. on super holy light. about dressing up. tim flies by so quick.

Nika
Jan 27, 2010, 11:16 AM
An final event that is hosted by somebody who played only for a year then quit, and only came back because of free account on the last month?

...Should have been managed by somebody who have been supporting this community all this time to the end such as Arika or TrekkleUnite.. An also fashion event that is judged by some random instead of a few dedicate groups around PSOW...

In any case, it is still a good idea..

Zorafim
Jan 27, 2010, 11:38 AM
I don't see you pulling up an event. Since you've been here all this time, wouldn't you be better qualified?

Regardless, even if DJ hasn't been here all this time, he's kept in touch. He knows what's going down.

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2010, 11:46 AM
An final event that is hosted by somebody who played only for a year then quit, and only came back because of free account on the last month?

...Should have been managed by somebody who have been supporting this community all this time to the end such as Arika or TrekkleUnite.. An also fashion event that is judged by some random instead of a few dedicate groups around PSOW...

In any case, it is still a good idea..

A final event hosted by an oldschool reg who played for 2 years and quit, just like a few others and I who quit around the same time (who are also 2-year regs).
Not that it really matters that we quit and are coming back for the last 2 free months-- but a lot of us were hosting monthly events that a lot of people enjoyed.
Like Zorafim has mentioned, we don't see you hosting an event, and this was planned between old and close friends alike, for the community.

Dragwind
Jan 27, 2010, 11:52 AM
Wow, the memories. Count me in for this.

I'd love to play with some of you old buddies a few more times.

Regolith
Jan 27, 2010, 12:08 PM
Get down on it,
Get down on it,
come on and
Get down on it,
Get down on it.

Wait what?

Arika
Jan 27, 2010, 12:23 PM
Actually, Phashion group have a lot of plan on this. However, in the end, I prefer to take care people in my group this one last time and let us enjoy this game to the most instead of being host in any big community event again. So there might be only one small event from us this time, and kyrlia will be the one to host. Hope you guys look forward to it. ^^

For this event, if there are any part of the event that will be hosted by panda-group, I don't mind to help. Since it was my first PSOW group anyway. ... wonder if rora will come back.. ?

note:I m really happy that I made phashion group really.. we are much more than PSU friends.

-Aurora-
Jan 27, 2010, 12:43 PM
He he Rora comes back for this definatly!

RadiantLegend
Jan 27, 2010, 12:47 PM
Wow old faces, lets go out with a BANG!

Arika
Jan 27, 2010, 12:57 PM
He he Rora comes back for this definatly!

alright!, now you'd better prepare a very creative event that isn't boring or I ll rant you a loaf another time :p

-Aurora-
Jan 27, 2010, 01:04 PM
u know i'll just probably loaf around a bit....lol

Scion
Jan 27, 2010, 01:28 PM
Wow! So glad to see more people are willing to take part in this! XD

But, please take note, this isn't an event for just the "veterans". Most of the posts I've seen here so far have been people I have ran with long long ago. If you've played for the last 2-3 years, or just started playing within the last 2-3 months: All are welcome.

I know most of you are switching over to the X360. And, yes, you should probably take care of that before the 29th so you can take part of the MAG+ event so you can catch up in levels at least. However, please don't forget about us, ok? XD Drop by for this if you can. If not, then that's ok too. :P

Hopefully, we can straighten this out and give you guys a firm date on when this will take place. Right now, Dj and I are looking at a weekend in the middle of February.

We hope you guys can make it. :D

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 27, 2010, 02:07 PM
We still require a lot of support! Don't be shy about talking to a crowd because this can definitely help you out of that shell. We'll have a rehearsal before the days of the event to happen so you can brainstorm ideas and be able to be organized for the actual day. Feel motivated! I'm sure this ideal state of mind can help even in the real world. :]

@ DragonStriker : Yes! I would love for you to be a part of this!

@ DarkShadowX : Of course! Choose an event you think you will fit perfectly in, can bring the best out of it in your own way, or throw out there an idea you feel can be an event you are willing to support and I'll throw your name up in any of them! -Cheers

Mortalis
Jan 27, 2010, 02:17 PM
I'd love to coordinate an event. I remember participating in/helping run/coordinating Jem(loljem) events. Was some of the most fun times in PSU. I can help out in any area needed.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 27, 2010, 02:24 PM
Dang I remember Jem! I still remember RubyEclipse! We go way back in the Dreamcast days.

Yes! If you want to coordinate something, just throw it out there. I'll quickly register names up ! Like I said, if you feel like there's an event we've not thought of then go ahead and tell us and I'll add it!

-cheers

Para
Jan 27, 2010, 02:52 PM
People are popping all over the place.

DragonStriker
Jan 27, 2010, 03:14 PM
Well if I intend on being part of the roast. I guess I would say I'm probably pretty good at insulting people (I assume so) so if that's a need for that aspect let me know and I'll insult the hell out of whoever you like.

-Aurora-
Jan 27, 2010, 03:40 PM
Any events hosted by Dj and Hikaru is always a memorable one...some of the best times I've had since day one of PSU.

ShinAnt
Jan 27, 2010, 03:43 PM
Edward would be a good person to roast. ARE YOU READING THIS!? IM CALLING YOU OUT GM!

DragonStriker
Jan 27, 2010, 03:45 PM
Edward would be a good person to roast. ARE YOU READING THIS!? IM CALLING YOU OUT GM!

Either he'd have to actually come online or we could have someone make an Edward character and show up and take the abuse. That might be funny since what is he going to do ban you right as the server goes down? ZOMGZ U MAEKD EDWORD CARACTUR

After thinking about it I hope someone makes a Ruby character too.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 27, 2010, 04:29 PM
Either he'd have to actually come online or we could have someone make an Edward character and show up and take the abuse. That might be funny since what is he going to do ban you right as the server goes down? ZOMGZ U MAEKD EDWORD CARACTUR

After thinking about it I hope someone makes a Ruby character too.

I've had mods come out to support my events before! I'd love for ANY Mod to appear and join in on the fun! Yes you PSOW Mods and especially GMs!! I want yall to be there!! ;]
[spoiler-box]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/2007%20Spring%20Olympics/psu20070729_041115_011.jpg[/spoiler-box]

-Cheers

fronebullare
Jan 27, 2010, 04:45 PM
Truly a great way to end the game. I'm definately looking forward to these events, and my first(and last) phasion show. Ive always considered myself the best dressed on the pc/ps2 servers anyway ;3, haha. Oh what to wear...

GreenArcher
Jan 27, 2010, 06:10 PM
Sounds epic, skyepic :wacko:

SuperRygar
Jan 27, 2010, 06:50 PM
I'l show up, for the photo ops. Can't say im all that interesting in playing tiddly-winks or musical chairs xD I just want to see a large number of people...oh how i miss the lobby spam

DragonStriker
Jan 27, 2010, 07:29 PM
I'l show up, for the photo ops. Can't say im all that interesting in playing tiddly-winks or musical chairs xD I just want to see a large number of people...oh how i miss the lobby spam

With the way this server works it doesn't take some huge massive event to get a ton of people (Perhaps the majority of the server together) I think my idiotic parties and "Alpal Day" are living testiments to that. So I really do hope this goes 10x as well as my idiotic attempt at a server wide celebration as seen in these retarded photos. Oh and thanks to Shou for posting them back in October of 2009.

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/shouPSOW/Alpal12.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/shouPSOW/Alpal11.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/shouPSOW/Alpal6.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/shouPSOW/Alpal7.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/shouPSOW/Alpal.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/shouPSOW/Alpal9.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/shouPSOW/Alpal4.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/shouPSOW/Alpal10.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]
NA/EU PC/PS2 SERVER LIVES!!!-Shou

Ash1ey
Jan 27, 2010, 07:33 PM
People are popping all over the place.

Its like a highschool reunion :D

DarkShadowX
Jan 27, 2010, 07:45 PM
Its like a highschool reunion :D

From the supposed turn out we're gonna be getting so far it looks like it. The only way this could get even better was if Parn suddenly came back. O.o

Mortalis
Jan 27, 2010, 08:13 PM
Dang I remember Jem! I still remember RubyEclipse! We go way back in the Dreamcast days.

Yes! If you want to coordinate something, just throw it out there. I'll quickly register names up ! Like I said, if you feel like there's an event we've not thought of then go ahead and tell us and I'll add it!

-cheers

The quiz sounds like fun to host. I did something like that in the past. If it's still available, I'll claim that spot!

Scion
Jan 27, 2010, 08:20 PM
All right folks! We got a date!

The event will start on the 20th of February (Saturday), and perhaps will be extended into the following days, depending on how long this takes us. Ideally, we would like to cover everything in the same day, but we have no problem extending it until Sunday. Monday would be pushing it, but we doubt it will take that long. We plan to start at 12 PM PST.

Again, I hope to see you all there! XD

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 27, 2010, 08:46 PM
@ Mortalis
Alright! I'm putting you on it!

@ Arika
Go on and decide what you feel like you want to do! I'll put you up on it.

;]

Mortalis
Jan 27, 2010, 09:01 PM
@ Mortalis
Alright! I'm putting you on it!

Awesome, I'll start getting some questions together. =o

Also, the pic in your sig is hilarious. I haven't seen Ryuki in a long time.

Edit: Oh, speak of the devil. I seen some of his posts in this thread. =P

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2010, 11:19 PM
Awesome, I'll start getting some questions together. =o

Also, the pic in your sig is hilarious. I haven't seen Ryuki in a long time.

Edit: Oh, speak of the devil. I seen some of his posts in this thread. =P

Love that pic so much. =x

Alamar
Jan 28, 2010, 12:19 AM
How nice A grand Finale! Now that it is free for a couple months? Where were all you "coming back till the end" people when the servers needed you? Go back to what you were doing nothing to see here on our servers now.

Arika
Jan 28, 2010, 12:55 AM
@ Arika
Go on and decide what you feel like you want to do! I'll put you up on it.
;]

hmm sorry, I think I can't participate then ^^;
the event started on 3 AM in my time zone.

engelsein
Jan 28, 2010, 12:57 AM
I will put the bitter moments of PSU aside, and say one final goodbye, i will be there.

-Ryuki-
Jan 28, 2010, 01:11 AM
How nice A grand Finale! Now that it is free for a couple months? Where were all you "coming back till the end" people when the servers needed you? Go back to what you were doing nothing to see here on our servers now.

I don't know why people like you are so bitter about oldbies returning.
It would be rather ironic if you showed up at the event after having said that.
Just saying.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 28, 2010, 03:41 AM

Actually I've intended to be on for only the days that this event is going to be held and no more. I have no reason to try to take advantage of any of the upcoming months because even during scheduling a date I tried to come up with a time that was clear upon my schedule and most others. The only reason I've had noticed of the fall of PS2/PC was because of the friends I have the pleasure to know from this community who forwarded me the information. If it weren't for their kindness throughout my personal PSU history up to now I wouldn't even have bothered trying to give something back to this community throughout my time here and hold out my community events I've ever done and left faster than a 2 year stay. But seeing as how I am a person who loves to interact with others ( Level cap races, technic cap races), this was one of the only ideas I'm capable of contributing to everyone as a proper thank you return one last time. Hell, look at the events carefully and you see not a single case deals with acquiring equipments or even entering a game to play, kill a boss, or anything about leveling at all. It's basically a get together to reunite with old friends as well as new ones so we can sing kumbaya around a camp fire and be happy with one another.

As we've stated before, just throw away the hate and anger you have built up for the person next to you because it doesn't even matter up to this point in time. Even our coordinators had to learn to find the will to make amends with one another. I don't know you personally but you seem to be a bitter person during times where people want to celebrate a get together to reminisce about good times especially when you yourself have had your own hiatus.

Just relax with us and let it go man.

-Cheers

Volcompat321
Jan 28, 2010, 03:41 AM
I would like to join this epic ending of the servers.

GH499
Jan 28, 2010, 04:51 AM
So this is the last community event that is hosted by somebody who doesn't really care about this community. Just like what he said.. he wouldn't even know this if nobody informed him.

Okay, given that we don't mad at you who could save the server if you were to return months ago. but.. only 3 hours for the last event? not everybody live in the same time zone! Not everybody has no work on that day. It is unfair for some people who has been playing all this time but not be able to join the last event because some old school self-center schedule the time. This kind of event should be repeat on a few different time zone, at least.

Me and my friends live in HK, and I know there are many EU, AU, Asian who won't make it at this time too. Nobody who has been sticking around in this game until now should miss the finale.

-Ryuki-
Jan 28, 2010, 07:02 AM
So this is the last community event that is hosted by somebody who doesn't really care about this community. Just like what he said.. he wouldn't even know this if nobody informed him.

Okay, given that we don't mad at you who could save the server if you were to return months ago. but.. only 3 hours for the last event? not everybody live in the same time zone! Not everybody has no work on that day. It is unfair for some people who has been playing all this time but not be able to join the last event because some old school self-center schedule the time. This kind of event should be repeat on a few different time zone, at least.

Me and my friends live in HK, and I know there are many EU, AU, Asian who won't make it at this time too. Nobody who has been sticking around in this game until now should miss the finale.

-Like a lot of people, DJ cared about the community a lot.
I don't know where your baseless statements are coming from.

-Back up, back up-- DJ is in no way, a self-centered person.
Just because he chose a time that didn't include some time zones does not mean anything negative.
What gets me is that many, and I mean MANY MMO's have all kinds of events that a lot of people miss, and I've yet to see anyone complain (not saying people don't) about that.
Let alone, this isn't even an official in-game event, this is one hosted by someone from the community, for the community, with others from the community.
If you want an event too, why doesn't someone from the EU/AU/Asian time zones host an event then?
It's a simple conclusion, right?

-I don't know how long you've been playing, but since you seem to care about how long people have been playing--
The oldbies who are returning and have decided to quit looong ago, have started the game since release and quit over 2 years AFTER of its release.
Are you telling me that we aren't allowed to come back and visit old friends as well as the community that we were once a part of?
That's like saying that your grandma is on her death bed at home, and you aren't allowed to visit her because you haven't seen her in so many years.
In any case, if it really bothers you THAT much, I myself will be willing to host an event for EU/AU/Asian timezone people.

GH499
Jan 28, 2010, 07:22 AM
-Like a lot of people, DJ cared about the community a lot.
I don't know where your baseless statements are coming from.

-Back up, back up-- DJ is in no way, a self-centered person.
Just because he chose a time that didn't include some time zones does not mean anything negative.
What gets me is that many, and I mean MANY MMO's have all kinds of events that a lot of people miss, and I've yet to see anyone complain (not saying people don't) about that.
Let alone, this isn't even an official in-game event, this is one hosted by someone from the community, for the community, with others from the community.
If you want an event too, why doesn't someone from the EU/AU/Asian time zones host an event then?
It's a simple conclusion, right?

-I don't know how long you've been playing, but since you seem to care about how long people have been playing--
The oldbies who are returning and have decided to quit looong ago, have started the game since release and quit over 2 years AFTER of its release.
Are you telling me that we aren't allowed to come back and visit old friends as well as the community that we were once a part of?
That's like saying that your grandma is on her death bed at home, and you aren't allowed to visit her because you haven't seen her in so many years.
In any case, if it really bothers you THAT much, I myself will be willing to host an event for EU/AU/Asian timezone people.

I m sorry. I was frustrated back then. However, you should understand that when you name your event as a "Grand Finale" Then it should be an event for everybody not just certain group or part.

When you host such a big event and already use so many kind of idea and people, it leave no spot for other person to host any big event like this again. (plus if they did an event after that, then this wouldn't be the real final event) well, I will shut my mouth from now..

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 28, 2010, 08:21 AM
It really shouldn't matter what's in a name since it's basically a mask over an experience you can obtain. What matters most is what comes out of that experience. We can call this occurrence whatever we could and it still wouldn't change to me because I'm sure there are other still willing to throw their own celebration further down the road and I would like that. Don't let our event be the one to stop you from doing what you want to do. I practically welcome it. We decided on a time that fit right for most players and since it's a US server it felt alright to land on a weekend. Even then UK timezones are capable of attending! I hope you read our event post correctly though since it states the starting time as 12pm PST which converts to 3pm EST. That means it's the starting timezone and not how long the event is going to be held. We practically don't know how long the event will even last which is why we are holding onto 3 days worth in case it needs to be extended that long of a period. Still though, there are rooms for adjustments and that's why I also stated that everything has yet to be decided on the post.

Danny_Dark
Jan 28, 2010, 11:08 AM
...Maybe I Take A Look, Depends On my Time(Germany)...

Scion
Jan 28, 2010, 12:50 PM
I want to say just one thing. I wanted to avoid arguing with people, but it's probably best that we all get this out.

Ok, so a lot of us day 1'ers are coming back "just because it's free". Or so a lot of you think. Well you know what? It's not exactly fair to be judged immediately. I find it a little offensive that people think that this game only belongs to them because they were here on the game's last breath. Uhh... hello? We were here when the game started. And, honestly, we've been playing longer than ANYONE. My buddies and I have played this game for two years. This game has only been up for a little over three years. That's certainly more than half of it's life. But just because we now show up at the last minute, we're not entitled to come back even though we've been here for way longer? Regardless, we are returning whether anyone approves or not. There's nothing anyone can do to stop us.

If you feel it's a slap in the face, then I'm sorry. There's nothing anyone can really do about how you feel about that. But I honestly feel this is an honorable way to say goodbye to it. I mean, ultimately, this is just a game, and we have to move on. But for many of us, old or new, it was more than that. I can tell you that I've had a memorable experience in every single one of the lobbies and mission maps. Memories that extend far beyond finding a rare drop or making a good trade. I can make a post sharing with you every single experience and interaction, good or bad, but it seriously won't fit in this post.

You really could have made PSU a soap opera... that is when I was around, at least. Ryuki knows exactly what I'm talking about too. We've exchanged many words to each other that haven't exactly been the nicest. And he easily wasn't the only one either. I'm willing to put that all behind me for the end though. Now isn't the time for that.

But as you can see, there's a history here. It'll be a little haunting to come back to the servers, honestly. The memories are very vivid. I know I've made some REALLY bad connections, but I've made just as many good ones. I can't take my UBER 1337 rares with me... But I can certainly bring the good and bad times with me.

So, if you still think us coming back is a bad idea... Then, yeah, I'm sorry you feel that way. But, I really hope you understand where we're coming from. It's not just seeing old faces either. It would be awesome if I can make some new friends in the last stretch too. Last thing I want is for this to feel "clique-y". Everyone is welcome to participate.

I repeat:

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE.

I certainly would love new people to come. I'm tired of telling the same stories over and over to the same people. LOL

And that's all I have to say.

-Aurora-
Jan 28, 2010, 01:15 PM
I want to say just one thing. I wanted to avoid arguing with people, but it's probably best that we all get this out.

Ok, so a lot of us day 1'ers are coming back "just because it's free". Or so a lot of you think. Well you know what? It's not exactly fair to be judged immediately. I find it a little offensive that people think that this game only belongs to them because they were here on the game's last breath. Uhh... hello? We were here when the game started. And, honestly, we've been playing longer than ANYONE. My buddies and I have played this game for two years. This game has only been up for a little over three years. That's certainly more than half of it's life. But just because we now show up at the last minute, we're not entitled to come back even though we've been here for way longer? Regardless, we are returning whether anyone approves or not. There's nothing anyone can do to stop us.

If you feel it's a slap in the face, then I'm sorry. There's nothing anyone can really do about how you feel about that. But I honestly feel this is an honorable way to say goodbye to it. I mean, ultimately, this is just a game, and we have to move on. But for many of us, old or new, it was more than that. I can tell you that I've had a memorable experience in every single one of the lobbies and mission maps. Memories that extend far beyond finding a rare drop or making a good trade. I can make a post sharing with you every single experience and interaction, good or bad, but it seriously won't fit in this post.

You really could have made PSU a soap opera... that is when I was around, at least. Ryuki knows exactly what I'm talking about too. We've exchanged many words to each other that haven't exactly been the nicest. And he easily wasn't the only one either. I'm willing to put that all behind me for the end though. Now isn't the time for that.

But as you can see, there's a history here. It'll be a little haunting to come back to the servers, honestly. The memories are very vivid. I know I've made some REALLY bad connections, but I've made just as many good ones. I can't take my UBER 1337 rares with me... But I can certainly bring the good and bad times with me.

So, if you still think us coming back is a bad idea... Then, yeah, I'm sorry you feel that way. But, I really hope you understand where we're coming from. It's not just seeing old faces either. It would be awesome if I can make some new friends in the last stretch too. Last thing I want is for this to feel "clique-y". Everyone is welcome to participate.

I repeat:

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE.

I certainly would love new people to come. I'm tired of telling the same stories over and over to the same people. LOL

And that's all I have to say.

Very nicely said.

Shou
Jan 28, 2010, 01:29 PM
Lol, whoever is getting angry because people are coming back for the free period is an asshat.

IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT COME BACK!!! WE WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU AND SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Aurora-
Jan 28, 2010, 01:35 PM

Would you rather I hold this event? I was here since day #1 and did not leave til september '09. My id number is under 1000.

Are you also going to tell me that you've been here this whole time with no breaks?

I'm happy with DJ and Hikaru doing this for the community at least they gave a shiet to do this. I don't see other posts about events coming up. So join if you or anyone wants to, sit out if you want to. Doesn't matter to us at all. Everyone who comes to the event will have a great time thats for sure!

Scion
Jan 28, 2010, 01:54 PM
Would you rather I hold this event? I was here since day #1 and did not leave til september '09. My id number is under 1000.

Are you also going to tell me that you've been here this whole time with no breaks?

I'm happy with DJ and Hikaru doing this for the community at least they gave a shiet to do this. I don't see other posts about events coming up. So join if you or anyone wants to, sit out if you want to. Doesn't matter to us at all. Everyone who comes to the event will have a great time thats for sure!

Lol, whoever is getting angry because people are coming back for the free period is an asshat.

IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT COME BACK!!! WE WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU AND SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha... awesome. Nicely said you guys. :D

Syl
Jan 28, 2010, 02:03 PM
I've been out of the loop even with my VCC pals since I sleep and work all the time, but I'm sooooo excited for this! I would have never expected some of you guys to come back, I was really surprised. Manly tears bros, manly tears.

I don't get all the hatred and cynicism going on this thread. Really? This event's being done by people because they care about the game. This is their way of paying their respects for the game they used to love, even if they ended up leaving it and quitting. That doesn't mean they necessarily hated it.

I'm coming back to see my friends, to be part of the community I haven't been with for well over a year and a half, to be part of PSU again. Even if it's just for 2 months. Even if it's the end and it will probably mean never seeing some of these people again. Even so, this will be my way of paying my respect to the game I once loved so damn much.

I'm looking forward to the Phashion contest, I won once! (was it the Easter one?)

Mortalis
Jan 28, 2010, 02:09 PM
Edward said he's trying to arrange some stuff to help PS2/PC go out with a good time. I assume just simple stuff like Drop rate up, PA boosts or whatever.

But you think he could get some prizes thrown into this event? Would be cool to have a final event with aome official prizes.

DragonStriker
Jan 28, 2010, 02:27 PM
Edward said he's trying to arrange some stuff to help PS2/PC go out with a good time. I assume just simple stuff like Drop rate up, PA boosts or whatever.

But you think he could get some prizes thrown into this event? Would be cool to have a final event with aome official prizes.

Yeah Yeah let's get some orb texters and casino coins! :0

Mortalis
Jan 28, 2010, 02:30 PM
Yeah Yeah let's get some orb texters and casino coins! :0

Vol Coins FTW. Wasting my 1 silver every other day is about the only fun I have on PSU anymore. =o DAMN YOU RED SPACES.

Ruru
Jan 28, 2010, 03:50 PM
Sounds/looks interesting. I'll show up if anything.

-Ryuki-
Jan 28, 2010, 04:56 PM
Nicely put Hikaru.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Danny_Dark
Jan 28, 2010, 05:11 PM
Hm, I Try To Be There...

Mortalis
Jan 28, 2010, 07:45 PM
Is it wrong to come back to visit old friends?? Its why I am..

I don't see how it's anybodies business but the people coming back. They've supported the game as much as the next guy.

-Ryuki-
Jan 28, 2010, 07:51 PM
Mort~ I missed you buhdee!

Mortalis
Jan 28, 2010, 07:58 PM
Mort~ I missed you buhdee!

Yeah, it's been a loooooong time since I've seen you! I think I was still in jem the last time I talked to you. That was way back. =P Gonna be good to see ya at the event!

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 28, 2010, 10:17 PM
Yeah, gotta say it's been ages since I've seen a good number of you guys. A few of you guys I still run into on instant messengers, others not so much. It'd be great to see you guys again, regardless if we were really good friends or if we had our differences. Even if we did have our differences, I will still be happy to see you guys again.

autumn
Jan 28, 2010, 10:21 PM
I'll be there ^^

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 29, 2010, 01:05 AM
A small update! We still require a few more coordinators so if you're interested please don't hesitate to join up! I'm sure you won't regret being apart of this event.

Here are the things we're still looking for and may be changing:

1.Still need 1 more female hostess for the phasion show.
2.Still need a simon says host or hostess
3.May need another host/ess for the Leap frog event
4.Might remove scavenger hunt event

Any suggestions questions or remarks are welcomed!

Kimil Adrayne
Jan 29, 2010, 01:20 AM
Not that anyone knows me under this account, but I know I wouldn't be able to make it in Feb, Midterms will keep me busy with 24hour rape. Would like to see some of you ingame again before the end. Maybe I'll pop by as my main for a study brake, I know a bunch of you will recognize her :)

-Hyacia-
Jan 29, 2010, 01:30 AM
Jesus ******* Christ. Why do you people have to make so much drama about this stuff?

@Alamar - What the hell is your problem? Perhaps people have more things to do then just PSU. I don't know, perhaps a life comes into play somewhere around here. You act like a handful of people were going to change SEGA's decision. The population has been dying for a long time now. If you want to rage at people, its quite misdirected. Oh noes, account sharing. Call in the ePolice.

Well then, I guess nobody important is missing. Read above for more details. RL > PSU. Hard concept, I know. DJ has been hosting events since release and has helped the community in more ways then you could ever. It’s not like he’s ever excluded people. "Grand Finale" Kind of fits when you think about it.

Retehi
Jan 29, 2010, 01:37 AM
lol nothings changed.

Scion
Jan 29, 2010, 01:40 AM
lol nothings changed.

LOL, and neither has your sig, I see.

Nice to see you again dude. XD

Retehi
Jan 29, 2010, 01:45 AM
LOL, and neither has your sig, I see.

Nice to see you again dude. XD

Likewise duder, I'll hopefully see you around. :p

Scion
Jan 29, 2010, 01:48 AM
Likewise duder, I'll hopefully see you around. :p

Haha, you bet man. Where's the other guys though? They should come too. XD

Retehi
Jan 29, 2010, 02:03 AM
Haha, you bet man. Where's the other guys though? They should come too. XD

You'll most likely see a couple of their faces, so as long as I brow beat em into it. :)

Scion
Jan 29, 2010, 02:08 AM
You'll most likely see a couple of their faces, so as long as I brow beat em into it. :)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Awesome, I expect nothing but great things from this event. Keep 'em coming folks! :D

shenrei
Jan 30, 2010, 04:31 AM
Arika just notified me of this. Dare I login for one final hurrah?? ;)

...if I can find my discs.

SeanxFayt1993
Jan 30, 2010, 07:11 AM
yess! hype :D

Ryoten
Feb 1, 2010, 12:00 PM
Oh snap! Getting back with the old crew again. I'll be there.^^

DAMASCUS
Feb 1, 2010, 12:21 PM
I'd love to finally be part of one these player events! I am definitely going to make it there. Great way to make final contacts too.

Dj_SkyEpic
Feb 1, 2010, 06:38 PM
I'm very glad to see a lot of new and old willing to attend the event! I've yet to install the game and everything but I'll be sure to get everything in order pretty soon.
Speaking of which, we still need coordinators!

1.Still need 1 more female hostess for the phasion show. (to not bias the event)
2.Still need a simon says host or hostess. (practically anyone clever and funny!)
3.May need another host/ess for the Leap frog event (someone good with their character movement.
4. Still iffy about the scavenger hunt.
Hope you guys practice during these free days for this ;]

-cheers

Josko
Feb 1, 2010, 07:41 PM
A final get together to celebrate the end of the Universe, huh? Sounds like a hoot, especially since it seems a good number of players are hopping back on for the final days. I've never had any real presence on these forums, but I always did enjoy these community shindigs, even (or, perhaps, especially) if they always devolved into chaos. For those who remember me, expect Bobopolis to show up at some point.

DoubleJG
Feb 2, 2010, 01:47 AM
I'll do my best to pop on and say hi to some old friends and maybe try some of the newer missions that have launched since I've quit (even though they're probably on Portable 2).

So, people are hopping on around the 20th, then?

darkfalz16
Feb 2, 2010, 05:04 AM
well im day 1 as well but i never really took a really long break till recently lol been playing FFXI but ill be on periodically to say goodbye to friends and stuff

nyoro_n
Feb 8, 2010, 02:01 PM
did you take out the skits part ;-; i had great skits in mind!

also hehe i'm totally gonna get roasted >:D

DragonStriker
Feb 10, 2010, 11:16 PM
did you take out the skits part ;-; i had great skits in mind!

also hehe i'm totally gonna get roasted >:D

You aren't worth "roasting" but I am going to troll you.

Nai_Calus
Feb 11, 2010, 12:17 AM
Haha, wow, Elly, memories. I remember that fashion show, hah. Good times.

Mortalis
Feb 11, 2010, 08:37 PM
Is the date of any rehearsals or anything planned yet? It's gotten pretty quiet.

Dj_SkyEpic
Feb 13, 2010, 03:01 PM
Hey guys!

Sorry that I have yet to update the event as of late. In actuality I was hospitalized due to a lung collapse on Friday and had just came back home yesterday. I'm trying my best to hang in there to get healthier so that I can focus on my life which I'm also behind on due to that week. So as of now I'm not sure when I will be able to post a time frame for our rehearsal but I will schedule it as soon as I'm able to. Please bare with me as the due date for our event may have to be rescheduled again to make up for a rehearsal date.

thank you all for understanding.
-Cheers

DAMASCUS
Feb 13, 2010, 04:04 PM
Hope you can recover from this in good time. I've had some respiratory problems myself and a collapsed lung is no joke.

Good luck and we'll see you online sooner than later ;)

Mortalis
Feb 13, 2010, 05:30 PM
Yeah, it's no problem. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. But yeah, get well soon.

Dj_SkyEpic
Feb 17, 2010, 06:59 PM
Hey Guys!

I apologize again for not updating properly but I really want to get this complete with.
I'm currently sending messages about the rehearsal date to every coordinator. If I miss some I'm sorry but please send me a message so I can forward you the info!
Thanks and see you guys in a couple days!

OH I also forgot a location. We'll make it the guardian's colony near the barracks like most of my rehearsals. Sorry if I didn't add that to the mail.

Untamed Dragoon
Feb 17, 2010, 07:18 PM
this game still going on?! LMAO XD X3 XD X3 XD LOL!

Dj_SkyEpic
Feb 19, 2010, 03:07 PM
Hey guys!

Our rehearsal that I sent out via PM really was too sudden... Only Mortalis arrived. Sooo... We're pushing rehearsal time to 9pm est and publicizing the information just so whoever wants to see whats going to happen can join in on the fun. Hope to see most of you around then!

9pm EST, Uni 2, First floor Colony

We'll start from there and then travel around. See yall there!

Kinako78
Feb 19, 2010, 04:41 PM
This sounds like fun! I'll be sure to attend. :D

Dj_SkyEpic
Feb 20, 2010, 12:05 AM
Alright guys!

I wanted to test out the event by setting up a rehearsal and only a very small handful arrived for it. I'm really sorry to say this to those who anticipated the event to be tomorrow, so we're going to set up a poll to be more community friendly with the time schedule.
We will have the event Rescheduled for Next week but we don't have an actual "time" for everything to start, so please await the thread and vote for what time you will believe is the best for your attendance.

Thanks and lets try to make this event a successful one!

-Cheers

Dj_SkyEpic
Feb 27, 2010, 02:01 PM
Double post update BUMP!

Our event poll concludes that the time will be at 9pm EST/ 6pm PST.
We will meet in Colony First Floor, Universe 2.
Please try to be on time and at least try to log in before it (since logging in takes at least 10 minutes.)
This does not mean we're doing an event at Colony first floor, but just using it as a starter point since we want to "explore" PSU overall with all our events.
Anyways, hope everyone makes it and lets have fun!

Dj_SkyEpic
Feb 27, 2010, 08:53 PM
Sorry for the Double-Triple post but the event starts soon! Please come hang out with us :]
Universe 2, Colony Second floor!

Freshellent
Feb 27, 2010, 09:14 PM
Yep, buncha peeps already here- come join the fun!

Dj_SkyEpic
Feb 28, 2010, 01:36 AM
Event one is UNDERWAY! Dante's Skit event will be held at Universe 2, Club!

-----------------

Awesome!

The winner of our first Event, Team STFU! Members are:
Levia
Archemedes
Gatz
Anne!
Our next event is at the BEACH! Please gather clothes and meet us there!
PHansion SHOW!!!

-----------------

Our Phansion Event has ENDED! Congratulations to:
Zoe for "Normal"
Bob for "Sexy Time!"
Levia "Animal" as a Fish!
and... Noxia! also for "Sexy Time!"

Thanks for participating!

Our next event is the PSU QUIZ Hosted by Mortalis! Please Enter the Dallgan Plaza! See you all there!

-----------------

We conclude with Mortalis's PSU Quiz event and have our winners!

Gatz
Sukkrl

We've concluded today's Event Line! We will resume NEXT WEEK With our 4 last events. Thanks to all that participated :]!! Please wait for your prizes for they are better than in-game items that will disappear with the server soon...

Our schedule is Next Week, 9pm EST, Saturday! See you all there!

Syl
Feb 28, 2010, 01:40 AM
Had lots of fun, glad to see a couple of familiar faces too.

Ryoten
Feb 28, 2010, 01:45 AM
I'll be sure to make the next one & keep it going as long as I can like this one.^^

Dj_SkyEpic
Feb 28, 2010, 01:50 AM
I'd also like to add that we actually made a goal to at least get 1 star up and succeeded! Though I did not get to capture a screen of it, Para was able to. so I'm looking forward to that picture! :>

Mortalis
Feb 28, 2010, 02:07 AM
Thanks for coming to the first part of the Grande Finale Event guys! Congratulations for Sukkrl and Gatz for winning my portion of it. It was more of a train wreck than I'd would have liked it to be, but it was fun all the same. Hope you all had fun dispite my 'techincal difficulties' so to speak. =P

Scoreboard
Winners with 14 points, Gatz and Sukkrl!
Coming in second places with 13 points, Levia and Hikaru!
And Tied for third place:
CLG and Kuarl with 12 points!
Tingle and Bobo with 12 points!

Thank you everyone again! Hope to see you next week for the second part!

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6800/quizwinners.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5709/quizwinners2.jpg
Winners Sukkrl and Gatz!
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4251/dallgun.jpg
Picture of the gathering

Arika
Feb 28, 2010, 03:02 AM
screen shot reviewed by host after each sub-event is good. I think other host should do the same too,

Para
Feb 28, 2010, 04:04 AM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z233/ParaAyane/PSU/feb27population.jpg

zomg 1 full star.

Ami
Feb 28, 2010, 02:59 PM
The gathering was fun. I will be there next week. Glad I got to see a few from here there.

SuKKrl
Feb 28, 2010, 05:10 PM
This first part of the event was really fun. Some really good ones on the skit event. Good creativity on the Phashion one (specially on the animal topic) and the PSU quiz that probably will make me never forget again what PPT means. :-P

Sayara
Feb 28, 2010, 06:21 PM
I was totally baffeled by the Gun one.
I thought there was a gun that causes Zaliure.

(hi im Tingle)

Dj_SkyEpic
Feb 28, 2010, 08:02 PM
I had everything on low settings and totally forgot to increase it. Next week I'll definitely set it up properly to take pictures :]. Plenty of small pics though. I'll get started on everyone's portraits soon.
[spoiler-box]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_234551_003.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_234532_002.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_234518_001.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_234300_000.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_232552_032.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_232022_028.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_232007_027.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_231950_026.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_230602_021.jpg[/IMG[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_225810_014.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_225801_013.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_225748_012.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_223000_011.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100227_222959_010.jpg[/spoiler-box]

-Ryuki-
Mar 1, 2010, 08:56 PM
It was a pretty fun event, I won't lie. Really good seeing old and familiar faces, even ones I didn't recognize. Kind of unfortunate that I couldn't stay for the rest of it though ><

Gunslinger-08
Mar 1, 2010, 09:35 PM
I had a good time with the first three parts of this event.

Any word on when the rest of it will be?

Danny_Dark
Mar 2, 2010, 06:24 AM
Huh ?...There Was An Event...?

Ami
Mar 2, 2010, 05:18 PM
Lol I'm surprised I was caught in a couple of those screenies XD

As much as I was moving around. *saves*

And that quiz was woah......but my fave was from the comedy. I did laugh quite a bit on a few of the answers.

-Aurora-
Mar 2, 2010, 05:50 PM
i totally was not paying attention to this and missed out when is the next half?

Ami
Mar 2, 2010, 08:31 PM
i totally was not paying attention to this and missed out when is the next half?
This Saturday at 9pm EST I think. Saturday I know for sure.

Syl
Mar 2, 2010, 09:26 PM
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend on Saturday unless it's by a stroke of luck ;_;

Gunslinger-08
Mar 2, 2010, 09:40 PM
This Saturday at 9pm EST I think. Saturday I know for sure.

[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/spoiler-box]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be traveling Saturday night. ;_;

Ryoten
Mar 2, 2010, 11:12 PM
Dammit! Looks like I won't make it as well....unless something 'breaks' again. lol Man, I'm going to miss all of this fun....v_v

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 3, 2010, 01:28 AM
Hey everyone!

It's totally understandable if you can't make it to the event. My life is also pretty busy as well even when I'm in my condition ( I have a LOT of make-up work to do for missing classes due to surgery.) I'm still capable of changing it from Saturday to a different time just for you guys but there's got to be about 10+ people who asks for a different date!

The event's we're going to host for part 2 whether we have a coordinator or not are:

1. Leap Frog event which is very fun. This will be a cooperation event so you'll need a partner beforehand.

2. Roast event where you talk trash about the other player. Make sure that it's crowd pleasing ;]

3. Simon Says event where you just follow an order of a coordinator... Who sometimes try to trick you.

4. Ryuki's photoshoot event (that is if Ryuki will be there.)

Hope everyone had a wonderful time at our part 1 of the Finale Event so please try your best to make it to part 2. It's Saturday, 9pm est (6pm PST.) We'll meet on Colony 1st floor, Universe 2.

Also I just changed my config. a little bit to incorporate screen capturing quality. Here's a sample and the location for the leap frog event.

[spoiler-box]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/psu20100304_142835_000.jpg[/spoiler-box]

-Ryuki-
Mar 6, 2010, 04:24 PM
I'll be there tonight~

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 6, 2010, 08:31 PM
Giving notice that the event will start in 30 minutes! Even though I'm very lean on waiting a few more minutes for late-comers, just try to be there at least 5 minutes before everything starts. ;]

Again that's Universe 2, First floor.

See you all there!

Ami
Mar 6, 2010, 08:42 PM
Already there :3

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 6, 2010, 09:52 PM
The crowd has spoken! They wanted another phasion event so I'm doing it. Meet us here at...

KUGO HOT SPRINGS in NEUDAIS!

======================
Well guys, the final part this event didn't seem like it would start at all until we were able to get just enough to attend some of the events. Eventually when we began I just started having fun, especially the Simon Says event ;].

I would like to again thank everyone for attending something I would call a "closure" to my PSU life. Pictures will be uploaded soon. Rewards will be uploaded on a When-I-finish-them basis. Some will be accepted into my portfolio as oil paintings.

Anyways, Thanks everyone!

Powder Keg
Mar 7, 2010, 12:35 AM
I wish more people would have shown up to this one. :/ The last one seemed to gather a lot more....maybe we can make something happen on the last night before the server closes or something.

SuKKrl
Mar 7, 2010, 10:36 AM
Wish I could have been there yesterday, university work piled up at a bad time for me :-(

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 7, 2010, 05:39 PM
So We started off with a few people. That's good enough for some events right? :]
[spoiler-box]
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_212517_000.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_213433_001.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
They wanted another Phasion show. So I guess whatever I had planned then just threw it all away and went with whatever the hell seemed alright.
First theme: Fruits. Try to dress as fruity as you can and "explain" their costume to the crowd without actually touching base on the name of their fruits. A lot of people didn't understand it properly but that's ok. We still had fun!
[spoiler-box]
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_222138_002.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224021_027.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224032_028.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224153_029.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224207_030.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224219_031.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224227_032.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224228_033.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224612_035.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224803_036.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224809_037.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224903_040.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224924_041.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_224959_042.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_225001_043.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_225014_044.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_225231_045.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_225233_046.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_225238_047.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
I believe this to be the part where the theme was the 60's "Hippie" theme. Try to look uncolor-coordinated as possible, while relating it to peace and nature.
[spoiler-box]
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_231906_048.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_231912_049.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_231912_049.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_231946_052.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_231952_053.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_231957_054.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232016_055.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232018_056.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232035_057.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232054_058.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232137_059.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232318_064.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232727_067.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232747_068.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232806_069.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232830_070.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232901_072.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_232930_073.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_233004_074.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_233009_075.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_233033_077.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
Since we had a tie and it was a Hippie theme, there was peace for first place! Two winners!
[spoiler-box]
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_233056_078.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_233146_079.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
Now was time for the Simon Says event. Basically, I do a movement and players will try to copy that exact movement such as "male alt+j." When a player does the wrong one, they sit down until there's a winner. It was fun but many people didn't remember their keys so I gave the handicap of which row it was on, and if it was a female or male emote. Still rather fun! We played it multiple times.
[spoiler-box]
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_233430_080.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_233955_081.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_234728_082.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_234931_083.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_235116_084.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_235134_085.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_235852_086.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_235856_087.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_235857_088.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
Then comes the event closure!
[spoiler-box]
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100307_000141_089.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100307_000158_092.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100307_000230_108.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100307_000251_115.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100307_000201_094.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
Dramatic Leave :]
[spoiler-box]
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100307_001203_123.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100307_000410_119.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100307_001221_124.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100307_001222_125.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100307_001225_126.jpg
GG. Until next time.
[/spoiler-box]

As time progresses, I'll post artwork of the winners of the event. Until then, take care everyone.

Ami
Mar 7, 2010, 08:37 PM
Thank you Sky for the event. Most fun I had with random people :3

Josko
Mar 7, 2010, 10:02 PM
A tad smaller than last time, but still pretty fun overall. Fashion shows always seem to be everyone's favorite, and the themes were pleasantly weird this time. The heckling from the audience is usually entertaining, too.
I was pretty bad at the simon says, though... Bob doesn't seem to be very coordinated. Probably a result of blowing himself up all the time. Such is the life of a protranser~

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2010, 10:27 PM
Aw, you didn't get all of my hippy speech ; ;

Funny how quaint this ending is. Looks like PSU is going out with a whimper...

Sayara
Mar 8, 2010, 01:32 AM
This makes us look like stylsh schemers.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/Grande%20Finale%20Event/psu20100306_233146_079.jpg
like ba-damn we're evil

gundam0079
Mar 8, 2010, 01:59 AM
ahh how i remember that day when we had the first event like this. those were truly the good times of PSU. I still remember i won the psu quiz and got a super secret prize :D

Ami
Mar 8, 2010, 12:57 PM
This makes us look like stylsh schemers.
like ba-damn we're evil
"We'll kick your ass in style :3"

Oh man, even got my "Down with the skirts" moment. My life has gotten instantly better because of that.

DAMASCUS
Mar 8, 2010, 01:35 PM
I got home too late to join but my memories of last week are still fresh so I hope everyone had a good time this week.

Even though I am having fun on the JP server, that is one thing that we'll never be able to do. Its partly the language barrier but mainly the time barrier :p

I will really miss the fun spirit on the domestic server and hope to see it again on another game before I start to lose my sight..jk

RadiantLegend
Mar 8, 2010, 02:48 PM
I got home too late to join but my memories of last week are still fresh so I hope everyone had a good time this week.

Even though I am having fun on the JP server, that is one thing that we'll never be able to do. Its partly the language barrier but mainly the time barrier :p

I will really miss the fun spirit on the domestic server and hope to see it again on another game before I start to lose my sight..jk

Your sight? >_> are you partly kidding?