PDA

View Full Version : So no Kill Count in MAG+?

Ryno
Jan 29, 2010, 01:32 PM
So they don't have Kill Count in MAG+ like what MAG had ? How Many Kills you have?
becuase I was waiting for that. So we can get a weapon and a badge. all i see is Time attack.
and you really need a good party for that.
and everyone declines my invite because I'm just a support techer...

Cranberry
Jan 29, 2010, 01:35 PM
What are you talking about? It counts your kills. There's an on screen counter on your screen during the mission. Maybe you missed it? The best place to hide something is in plain sight after all.

SabZero
Jan 29, 2010, 01:35 PM
I noticed that too. Not that it would make any difference for me.

I'd help you, but I'm not a fan of rushing through missions. At all.

Edit: Cranberry, we mean the total kills over the course of the event, which MAG had. It was a separate pop-up bar after the mission rewards.

Cranberry
Jan 29, 2010, 01:43 PM
Oh I see. So something different from the mission counter. Got ya.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 29, 2010, 04:04 PM
There is no killcount leaderboard anymore. Only S2 Time Attack.

SnowfoxZero
Jan 30, 2010, 06:26 AM
so there will be no end rewards for willing a certain amount of enemies?

Cranberry
Jan 30, 2010, 10:27 AM
We'll get the reward on April 1st. =(

tadtwisted
Jan 30, 2010, 11:57 AM
We'll get the reward on April 1st. =(

That would be so funny, if it wasnt so sad :(

CJ Johnny
Jan 30, 2010, 02:18 PM
I can see the hate-mail are coming in.....

There is no 'SN/G' from MAG+.
There is only 'Time Attack', must run S2.

Only "Medals". When you have the Fastest Time.

Ruru
Jan 30, 2010, 03:33 PM
I can see the hate-mail are coming in.....

Oh i'm sure they're used to hate mail by now.

Legendwolf
Jan 30, 2010, 03:43 PM
well what can you do

Professor Xavier
Jan 30, 2010, 05:22 PM
Maximum Excitment, Maximum Challenge, and Maximum Rewards -- prepare yourself for MAXIMUM ATTACK G+!

The new and updated version of the original MAG event is here, now with increased difficulty and all new rewards! Professor Tomrain, using data recovered by GUARDIANS, has updated his program to include additional difficulty -- visit the 5th floor of the GUARDIANS colony to check out the mission information! This event will run from January 29th until March 12th.

This version of MAG+ features full website support with leaderboards and reward information -- check back shortly for a link to the site once it's live!

MAG+ features time attack leaderboards -- the best of the best will receive a gold medal, with silver and bronze medals also available as prizes.

Additional bonuses include increased experience for killing monsters, as well as boosted Photon Art leveling from anywhere in the game!

Stay tuned for more info!

Above is a direct Quote from the SEGA web site. SEGA is in a hurry to help us. We got MAG+. The web site is coming. Their probably deciding what the rewards are going to be. Which is complicated by the PC/PS2 severs closing. Maybe rather than delay MAG+ for another week because the web site is not ready they just decided to do MAG+ now. Then post the web site later. Just a guess but the kill count should still count from day 1, If that is part of the rewards.

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20100128a

I'm Happy we got MAG+!!

Its clear just like any business. SEGA is short staffed. We need to be very gracious and thankful our servers are not closing. I don't like making excuses for SEGA. But its the reality we live in. These kind of things are what to expect now and in the future. I accept it. For this reason I can move on and enjoy my game. I invite everyone to just have a good time.! I know I will!

Ryno
Jan 30, 2010, 08:39 PM
as long as i'm on the top 100. i dont have to keep playing non stop like regular MAG. becuase in 1st MAG i'm competing with everyone , but with MAG+ it's like a team. and i dont have to play non stop like last time. to get on top. so far i'm number 55. with 13 minutes and 46 seconds. on the time attack boards.

and i would need it with a good party as well.