PDA

View Full Version : Came back for Falz Achievement

MysticGoten
Jan 29, 2010, 03:57 PM
I just came back (after like a 5-6 month leave) to get the last achievement in the game, please tell me what mission I have to do? The Dark God S2

I'm willing to party with people for Falz and MAG.

I also plan to run some mag to try to hit the new lvl cap at 170.

I also forgot the element weaknesses.

I'm rolling with 2 blackbulls and 2 rattlesnacs, anything better for me to get now?

Anything else I should know?

Thanks

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 29, 2010, 04:03 PM
Light <-> Dark
Fire <-> Ice
Ground <-> Lightning

Dark God S2 (must be S2!) is the only place to get the last achievement. I am sure somebody is running it.

MysticGoten
Jan 29, 2010, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the response, are there newer better rifles out?

stinkyfish97
Jan 29, 2010, 06:14 PM
Killer elite is about the only new rifle, that and the promoto rifle which is an 11star rifle made by GRM and costs like what 30 megispheres at the trade in boothe

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 29, 2010, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the response, are there newer better rifles out?

You may find Killer Elite boards (rifle) and Red Line boards (armor) at Dark Falz on either Dark God S2 or during MAG+'s Program DF+ S2.

MysticGoten
Feb 9, 2010, 01:22 PM
I did a little of mag, got from 144-150 and gunmaster 6-11 (2k for every level in master types). Didn't get either of those, just some Tiga Ragans, but it was fun.

I don't really see myself playing this game anymore now that there are no more achievements to get and I finished story mode.

Thanks for all the help.

Yamishi
Feb 9, 2010, 03:33 PM
Hey, on that note, anyone want to run The Dark God S2 with me sometime tonight? Just one run!

NiceOnes
Feb 10, 2010, 12:07 PM
Hey, on that note, anyone want to run The Dark God S2 with me sometime tonight? Just one run!

Hi fellow Canadian. I will run it with you.

GT: NiceOnes