PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Considering coming back, but don't have much to come back to.

KuroShinnen
Jan 29, 2010, 06:46 PM
I used to play this game quite a bit a while back, and started losing interest in this game, and gave away all of my gear to randoms, thinking I'd never come back. I was a gunmaster, so that doesn't mean that much, seeing as I could get sub-par gear cheap, and be almost just as good as before, but I'd still have nothing but my PAs. I still have my characters, so It wouldn't be that bad to get some things back.

My question is this, in your opinion, is it worth coming back to play the mag and start enjoying this game again? How is the population going, and is it above 1 full universe again? I have had an urge to play this game again, and I'm sure it won't take that long to get some good gear again, but In your opinion, is this game even worth coming back to?

I'm probably going to get flamed a bit by asking if I should come back, with people saying that it's up to me, but I just want a second opinion.

ashley50
Jan 29, 2010, 06:59 PM
Why not? There's an event afterall and 360 should have a longer life to live...(I think)

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jan 29, 2010, 08:19 PM
Best to do something and regret it than not do anything and regret THAT.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 29, 2010, 10:41 PM
I'm probably going to get flamed a bit by asking if I should come back, with people saying that it's up to me, but I just want a second opinion.
Someone to play with, party up and be around when you're online is just as - if not more important. And it seems there's plenty of people going around now that its a swan song to close it out, some in the same predicament as you.

If you had a guild card list built up, you could look at that a bit and party up with old friends if need be, and something else to do besides playing this same game you've done plenty enough in already.

KuroShinnen
Jan 29, 2010, 10:56 PM
Most people on my card list have quit, as well as my two close friends who I used to play with, they have no intention of coming back, I was kind of thinking that though, why spend 10$ just to play 1 new mission a few times before getting bored.

That's why I wasn't sure if I should come back, since nothing has changed in it, and playing with randoms is only fun for so long. Yea, I'll just keep staying away from it, no reason to come back now. Besides, me and 3 other friends are about to start playing DFO again tonight, so that'll keep me occupied for long enough, thanks for all the opinions though.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jan 29, 2010, 11:11 PM
Coming back to psu should be free for you since you've had an account in the past.

Mortalis
Jan 29, 2010, 11:24 PM
His sig says 360.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jan 29, 2010, 11:26 PM
Ahh, well I dropped the ball on that one.

:z

Red Ring
Jan 29, 2010, 11:34 PM
you made a good decision not to go back. you know why you left. no need to remind yourself again.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 30, 2010, 12:00 AM
Ahh, well I dropped the ball on that one.

:z
Guess I did too, figuring he's back for now the PC/PS2 side closure. But that needing other people around to play, wanting to go out and make connection to those that are still sticking with it still applies.

(mod could quickly tag/add into his title the X360 part to avoid more confusion for those entering and not seeing his sig/profile first, or expecting to have to do that before posting their thoughts)