PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Event: Farewell Guhral Tour!

Illuminate
Jan 30, 2010, 12:00 AM
I just happened to read on a thing called Guhral System Tour, which apparently happened a while ago, not sure which server it was on, or what not.

This however, is a farewell tour of the three planets, and the Guardian's Colony.

Each day rotates to a different planet. I haven't quite figured out the start date, but the event will go on until the end of the PC/PS2 servers. Now you can come, or not, up to you. However, I just thought it'd be a neat thing to do. get to know some other people, and get a way to contact them for after PC/PS2 servers are closed down.

Depending on how many approving posts I get, I'll decide whether or not to make the event live.
This is purely a player run event. There are no rewards, as it's kinda pointless to do that considering...

However, if mods or admins would like to help, that'd be pretty sweet, too.

So... Post your thoughts, and ideas.

Pob
Jan 30, 2010, 06:33 AM
That's a nice idea. I've been doing my own farewell tour, taking screenshots along the way. :)

Arika
Jan 30, 2010, 10:01 AM
depend on the time u pick I guess..

I plan to do it myself with my small group of friends, but it will be better if more people do it together.

Cranberry
Jan 30, 2010, 10:26 AM
I'm in if I'm able to be on.

Illuminate
Jan 30, 2010, 01:21 PM
Heh, well, the plan is to do it all day, each day. Or at least the majority of the day.

Ami
Jan 30, 2010, 01:34 PM
I think it would be nice. It'll be nice to be around people there I know from here.

Danny_Dark
Jan 30, 2010, 05:00 PM
I'm Taking A Tour As Well...(Alone)...

DAMASCUS
Jan 30, 2010, 06:50 PM
I would definitely enjoy touring around to the planets and hitting all of the missions. Especially if it is a drop-in event with multiple groups so I don't have to worry about what time I can make it on.

Time zone groups might be a good idea...I'm on PST and Friday night and Saturday is excellent.

Nicktendonick
Jan 30, 2010, 10:37 PM
I'd love to jump on this and finish my time on the server with a bang. Post more info on when and I should be able to make time for it

Illuminate
Jan 31, 2010, 12:38 AM
Hmm, starting to look like I may be able to go somewhere with this. keep up the replies, I'll think a little more on it!