PDA

View Full Version : When I get bored, this kinda shit happens

W0LB0T
Jan 30, 2010, 12:20 PM
PSO's music gets all changed (http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/585/bbnewmusic.mp4)

Yes, I still need a tune for the guild.

Bonus points for guessing all the songs.

Sayara
Jan 30, 2010, 12:28 PM
hahaha props for the character select song.
GONNA TAKE YA FOR A RIDE

HeartBreak301
Jan 30, 2010, 12:49 PM
Time Splitters 2 menu for the menu
Six Flags Theme? For the lobby, and I don't know the rest.

ShinMaruku
Jan 30, 2010, 03:37 PM
If I get bored I scheme of punishing the wicked. be they the sons of men lords heaven or the dregs of hell.
The rules are clear.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 30, 2010, 11:11 PM
If I get bored I scheme of punishing the wicked. be they the sons of men lords heaven or the dregs of hell.
The rules are clear.
I thought you played dress up witch games.

Obeya over here.

Red hair ginger over there.

ShinMaruku
Jan 30, 2010, 11:24 PM
I slay ginger witches they are the dregs of hell.

TalHex
Jan 30, 2010, 11:41 PM
I slay ginger witches they are the dregs of hell.

I'm fairly sure there is a comma or something in there somewhere... i just don't know where.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 31, 2010, 12:03 AM
Recognized the first half of the songs, can't tell you their names though, though maybe some lyrics from them. Initially thought it was Jet Grind Radio's menu select stage jams to open up*, waiting on that computerized voice to kick in.

Oh and when it got down to 3 seconds left it froze my Winamp, after hearing you switch to mechguns to then shoot starting your first set of 3 bullets.

MECHGUN GLITCH + F.S.O.D.

0 kbs bitrate also is hax.

* B.B. Rights - Funky Radio, not the menu song, but one that has computer voice of "Jet Grind Radio." But looking it up its not close at all.

Vanzazikon
Jan 31, 2010, 03:02 AM
I'm fairly sure there is a comma or something in there somewhere... i just don't know where.Witch hunters don't need punctuation.